All Comments on 'Sinful Seduction'

by GeneralUrsus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RTR10RTR10about 1 month ago

Wow! Incredible, powerful way to get the point of the story across! I was terrified throughout, thinking she'd hurt Jill or the kids. Would be nice to have an epilogue of Jill forgiving him after finding out how psychotic Kate is & how hard she went after him. But I guess that would take away from the chilling message of the story. 5 well earned stars!

SherryDarlingSherryDarlingabout 1 month ago

Definitely 5 stars! I don’t usually like cheating stories, but this was amazingly well written! The sex scenes were hot, hot, hot!!!! The story plot developed at just the right pace, giving all the details I love about erotica stories, but never got too drawn out or predictable. I couldn’t even guess how it was going to end, so I was anxiously awaiting how you were going to wrap it up. Thank you for another exciting, well written story. Actually calling this one a story doesn’t do it justice since it is much longer than the usual stories I read on here. You do such an amazing job developing depth to your characters and variety to your sex scenes, I’m sure you’ll be writing whole novels soon. Keep it coming, please! Or should I say cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Straight up Fatal Attraction copy. Mildly entertaining, but disappointed with how it devolved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralUrsus@GeneralUrsus
Average guy with great love for women. Writing about my fantasies.