Sinful Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh!" she wailed.

"Yeah! Cum for me bitch!" John growled. He felt her inner walls contracting and he watched her toes curl.

"Oh God..Oh God! Ohhhhh!" Kate cried out when John felt her cavity flood with cum.

John also felt the familiar rush throughout his body as sweat beaded on his forehead. His cock was throbbing on the brink of eruption. He grunted loudly as their wet skin slapped together.

"Yes! Cum for me big boy, fill me!" Kate barked between her panting.

A deep growling moan emitted from John's body and the first burst of cum blasted into Kate. He continued to fuck her and his milk filled her womb.

He slowed his pace while the last spurts of cum shot from his twitching cock. Still, inside her, he lay on top of her. Kate lowered her legs and gently held his body. Both were breathing heavily and John rested his head on her shoulder.

"Holy shit that was intense!" Kate whispered between breaths.

John didn't respond; he was suddenly dripping with guilt. He was angry at himself for cheating on Jill.

"John, are you alright?" Kate whispered in his ear.

"No, I'm not alright," he grumbled while he peeled himself off of her. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. He leaned forward onto the vanity and looked at himself in the mirror with disgust.

"What the fuck did you do? What the fuck is wrong with you?" he softly said out loud.

While John was in the bathroom, Kate crawled into the bed. She found John's cell phone on the nightstand and went into his texts. She saw the nude photo of Jill and became enraged with jealousy. She read some of the texts that they wrote back and forth. Then she flipped through the photos on the phone.

There were numerous pictures of John and Jill together along with nudes and them having sex. Determined to take John as her own, Kate then started to take nude photos of herself with his phone, along with some with cum still leaking from her pussy. She also entered both John's and Jill's phone numbers into her phone. She heard the bathroom door open and she put the phone down.

"Kate! What are you doing? You can't stay!" John exclaimed.

"Oh C'mon, just for a little while. We gotta be up for the conference tomorrow so I'll just stay for a couple of hours, please," she pleaded.

John took a deep breath and thought to himself, Well I already fucked her so what difference would it make?

Then he reluctantly said, "Alright." He lay down on his side next to her and she spooned with him from behind with her arms around him.

"I had a great time tonight John, thank you. I haven't been fucked like that in years," she whispered with a giggle.

"I had a great night too, Kate, but nobody can know about this OK?" he replied turning his head toward her.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't say anything if you don't," she replied while running her toes up and down his calves. She reached around and grabbed his flaccid dick

"You have an amazing cock ya know," she said, giving it a squeeze.

He chuckled and said, "Well thank you, you have amazing equipment yourself."

"I know I do, I have the best," she said snidely.

Kate tightly snuggled with John and she waited for him to fall asleep. John rolled to his back and Kate took a selfie photo with her phone of the two of them lying naked together. Then she scooted down and took several more selfies of her kissing, licking, and sucking his dick. Satisfied with her photos she set her cell phone alarm for five o'clock am and placed it on her nightstand.

When the alarm went off in the morning Kate awoke and John still slept. She could see that he was pitching a tent under the sheet. Carefully not to wake him she removed the sheet to reveal John's morning erection.

She repositioned her body and lay on her belly alongside him with her head near his pelvic area. Kate softly took John's shaft in her hand and gently pumped. She could feel it pulsate in her palm and fingers as her fist went up and down. She repeatedly kissed the tip of the before running her tongue down his length when she moved her hand to his balls.

While caressing his scrotum her tongue traveled back up to his ridge and circled it. John began to stir with the stimulation. Kate pressed her lips on his purple head and let it pop into her mouth. Her tongue flicked and circled the mushroom while she took more into her warm mouth.

John then woke to see and feel her head bobbing up and down on his manhood. He didn't resist, he enjoyed the way she felt on him. John placed his hand on Kate's ass and then she knew he was awake. She moaned deeply in response to his touch.

Kate slid up onto her knees and lifted her right leg over John's head. Her wanting pussy was now in John's face waiting to be devoured. She lowered her ass and pushed herself back onto his face. Without hesitation, John wiggled his tongue between her lower lips with his tongue and slipped inside her. His tongue dipped in and out, while Kate sucked and tugged on his cock. She rocked and twerked on John's face, glazing him with her juices.

Kate pulled her face off his cock but continued to pump him with her hand, "Oh fuck yes! Eat my pussy! Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she squealed loudly before she plunged his dick back into her mouth.

John circled and flicked Kate's clit causing her to send vibrations through his shaft to his balls with her deep internal moans. Slurping and groaning sounds emitting from their mouths and genitalia filled the room. He sucked her clit into his mouth, while he spread her ass cheeks with his fingers to rub her puckering bung with his index finger.

Kate paused her bobbing at the middle of his shaft when John pressed on her sphincter. He sucked hard on her engorged clit, his tongue frantically flicked and pressed on it within his mouth.

Kate popped her mouth off his cock, "Ohhhhhhh...!" she exhaled deeply while pushing back on his face and finger. She gripped his shaft tightly and gasped as her asshole slowly accepted the entry of his finger.

"Ohhhh Fuuuuuckkkkk!" Kate groaned as her pulsating ass took him knuckle deep. John slid his hand to and fro, finger fucking her ass while gnawing on her clit.

Kate squealed through her gritted teeth with pleasure pains, as her body began to quiver while digging her fingers into his thighs. She felt her blood bubbling in her veins and her head twisted to the side and her body shuddered.

"Fuck John, I'm going to cum! Oh! Oh! Oh!...Ohhhhhh!" she whined when she squirted her fresh morning cum onto his face.

John gobbled and gulped on her cum and slowed his fingering. Still shivering and oozing cum Kate went back down on John; she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth. Her lips were halfway down his shaft and her hand was pumping between her lips and his base.

She sucked hard and his head swelled within her mouth. John slipped his finger out and pulled his face away as he needed to breathe as the onslaught of his semen gathered to invade Kate's mouth. He gripped her thighs and she moaned with pleasure knowing her thirst would soon be quenched.

"Oh fuck," John huffed as his feet flexed and his toes curled. Kate jerked him faster; she could feel his cock pulsating. He exhaled multiple quick deep puffs of air when his muscles became taught. His knees bent slightly and he had his release.

Kate felt the first spurt of his cum hit the back of her throat. She hummed with delight while she swirled her tongue around the circumference of his dick tasting his extract. John's cock spewed several more bursts filling her mouth. She swallowed what she could before slipping off of him.

A mixture of his cum and her saliva dribbled down her chin and trickled down John's shaft. Kate turned herself around and straddled his waist. She lowered herself and her pussy folded his softening cock upward. Her pussy lips enveloped his shaft like a sausage on a bun. She bent down and her nipples met his. They looked into each other's eyes.

Then she kissed him on the lips and whispered, "Good morning, Baby," in a seductive tone. After a short kiss, she quickly jumped off of him and sauntered to the bathroom.

John watched her perfect naked body make its way across the room and he blurted, "Good morning to you too." John lay in bed and his guilt came back, he started beating himself up inside for cheating on Jill. A few minutes later Kate came back and started to get dressed.

"Kate, this is it, we had a great time together, but this can't continue," John said bluntly.

Kate looked over at John, smiled and said with a girlish giggle, "Oh really? We'll see about that, Baby you see, I'm insatiable." Then she bent down and put her hand on his cheek, kissed him softly on the lips and headed toward the door.

"See you downstairs!" she blurted as the door closed behind her. John's blood ran cold as a result of her statement.

"Fuck, what did I get myself into? You're a fucking asshole John!" he said to himself in disgust.

Suddenly his cell phone rang, it was Jill calling. He stared at the phone while looking for the nerve to answer. Finally, he nervously answered.

John: "G'mornin, Baby,"

Jill: "Good morning hun, how are you?"

John: "I'm good and you?"

Jill: "I'm good, but the kids and I miss you,"

John: "Awww, I miss you guys too, I'll be home tomorrow evening,"

Jill: "I know, but I hate when you're away,"

John: "And I hate to go away,"

Jill: "Bullshit, you love it and you know it, getting a break from us,"

John: "No Babe, that's not true."

Jill: "So did any girls hit on you last night?"

John: "C'mon Hun, really?"

Jill: "Mmmmm..OK, I'm just kidding."

John: "When I get home I'm gonna make such love to you."

Jill: "No you're not! You're gonna fuck my brains out till I can't walk!"

John: "Well, if you insist. Babe, I have to get ready, I love you,"

Jill: "Have a good day, I love you,"

John ended the call, put the phone down and covered his face with his hands. His chest felt tight as his anxiety heightened. His breath was short and labored and sweat beaded on his forehead.

He stumbled out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. He found it difficult to breathe and his chest felt like it was going to explode. He turned on the cold water and stepped into the shower. The cold water finally calmed his nerves and he warmed up the water and showered.

When John arrived at the conference room he found a seat at the end of the table next to another man attending the lecture. He didn't want an empty seat next to him for Kate to occupy. After a few minutes, Kate came up behind the man sitting next to John.

"Excuse me, sir, do you mind if I sit there? We're together," Kate asked in a sweet polite voice. Kate was wearing a gray tight skirt that was just above the knee, a black button-up blouse and black heels.

"Oh, no problem," the man said as he stood up.

"Are you trying to avoid me John?" she whispered.

"Kate please, don't do this," John grumbled in response.

"Do what, Baby? I just want to be with you," she responded in a soft, sad tone.

"Damn it, I'm married, please stop," he sternly said under his breath.

"Yes I know, Jill is very pretty, not as pretty as me but she's cute," she said with a slight giggle.

"Wait what? How do you know her name? How do you know what she looks like?" John asked angrily

"She has a nice pussy too, but I'm sure she doesn't fuck like me," Kate whispered in his ear.

"What the fuck? You went through my phone?" he hissed.

"Does she suck your dick like me? I bet she doesn't," she asked with a wink. John started to see red and his blood began to boil with rage.

"You listen to me you crazy bitch, you stay away from my family," he growled into her ear.

Kate chuckled and responded with a smile, "Oh sweetheart," placing her hand on top of his, "I have no intention of going near your family, but you see, I own you now," she responded in an evil tone.

"What do you mean?" John asked angrily. Kate took out her phone and showed him the pictures she took of them together.

"See babe, all I have to do is send them to your wife and share them with your corporate friends," she responded like a bratty child. John tried to grab her phone.

"Hun, don't worry, I won't do that as long as I get to fuck you whenever I want. Oh, and in case you are wondering, these pictures were emailed to my computer too, so if I happen to lose my phone, I still have them," she whispered with a grin.

John quickly got out of his seat and headed towards the men's room. His stomach was in knots and his head was spinning. He entered the bathroom, went into a stall, and vomited violently onto the toilet. He was cold and his body was shaking. His thoughts were scrambled with rage, fear and guilt. He knew he could lose everything now because of his infidelity.

John stood up and looked into the bathroom mirror. His eyes were watering and his brow was sweaty. His cell phone chimed and it was from an unknown number. He opened the text and it read "Hey, Baby, It's Kate are you ok? Come back and sit next to me."

"Fuck! She has my number too!" he said to himself. He gained his composure, splashed water on his face and headed back to the conference room. John stiffly sat back down next to Kate. He was stone-faced and just looked forward to the person giving the lecture.

Kate placed her hand on John's thigh and gently squeezed it, "John, it's ok, just think of the fun we're going to have," she said softly with a smile.

John turned and just looked at her with a scowl, grabbed her wrist and removed her hand. The conference continued and all John could hear was gibberish. His ears were ringing while the thoughts of losing his family and career filled his mind

Kate sat and listened with satisfaction, occasionally looking over at John with a wink. He was crawling out of his own skin and couldn't wait to head home tomorrow.

The conference broke for lunch and John decided to go back to his room because he wasn't hungry and didn't feel well. He quickly headed to the men's room in hopes of eluding Kate. He waited inside for a few minutes and stepped out. He did not see Kate so he went to the elevator.

He nervously waited for the elevator and still there was no sign of Kate. The elevator door opened and he quickly stepped in. Just as the elevator doors were sliding shut, a hand emerged from between them and the doors reopened, it was Kate. John's heart dropped when she stepped in. The doors closed and Kate pinned him against the wall.

"Ohhhh you want to go to your room for a quickie?" she asked in a sultry tone. She grabbed his hand and put it under her dress, "I have no panties on," she hissed into his face. He felt her soft warm pussy and pulled his hand away.

"No I don't," he bluntly grumbled.

"Well, you don't have much of a choice do you, John?" Kate replied in a sinister voice.

The doors opened on his floor and she released him from the wall. He walked to his room ignoring Kate who was right beside him. He opened his room door and she pushed her way inside. John huffed and also stepped inside. Kate immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. John stood with his hands by his sides when she kissed his tightly closed lips.

She pulled her face away from his and said, "C'mon, Baby, kiss me, you know you want to."

"Kate, what do you want from me? Money? I have a slush fund," John asked frantically.

Kate laughed in his face and responded, "Money, no I don't want your money honey, I want this!" and grabbed his crotch. "Ohhhh..it feels so soft," she whimpered.

"Kate please," John pleaded when she began to rub his cock through his slacks.

Kate lowered herself to her knees, unbuckled his belt and undid his slacks. John felt helpless and hesitantly let her continue. She pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. His cock hung flaccidly in front of her face.

Kate took her hand and lifted his cock up so her mouth could access his balls. She kissed his soft balls and stroked his cock. She kissed them repeatedly and then jiggled them with her tongue. John couldn't control himself and his dick began to harden.

"Mmmmmm...that's better," Kate said softly before taking him into her mouth. She grabbed his ass cheeks from behind and pulled and pushed her head back and forth. She could feel him hardening inside her mouth.

John reached down and grabbed the back of her head by the hair and pushed her hard onto his base. He held her face on his groin with great pressure causing Kate to gag. Tears ran down her cheeks and she tried to push him away.

"Yeah, you want my cock so badly, take it you crazy bitch! Choke on it!" John growled. Kate's arms began to flail her arms as she choked. Then he thought to himself if she choked to death he was still finished. He pulled her face off of him and she gasped for air between her choking. Kate fell to her back onto the floor with drool running from her lips.

"So you like it rough do ya?" Kate managed to say between her gags and chokes. She pulled her skirt up and spread her legs, "C'mon fuck me! Hate fuck me! Punish me!" she demanded.

John pulled his shoes and pants off and knelt between her legs. He reached down and grabbed her throat and forcefully pushed into her. He rammed her hard and fast while he tightened his grip. Kate's mouth was open gasping for air and her face turned bright pink.

He watched her body tense up and felt her constricting around his shaft. Kate grabbed his wrist tightly trying to pull his fingers from her throat. She then inhaled deeply and her eyes closed tightly.

"You like that? You're gonna cum aren't you?" John grunted.

Kate nodded her head and he released his grasp. She wailed loudly when she took her first breath and her body shuddered when John felt her cum fill her. "Oh fuck!" Kate cried out arching her back.

John grunted loudly as he hate fucked her, slamming his pelvis against her. "Yeah, that's it! Fuck me, John! Punish my pussy!" Kate commanded in a hoarse voice.

John's rage grew along with his orgasmic sensations rushing through his body. He didn't respond to her slutty demands; he just peered into her eyes with hatred. His body tensed up and he released a primal growl when he ejaculated a powerful burst of cum inside her.

"Yessss, Baby! Fill my pussy, Mmmmmm!" Kate hissed when she felt intense blasts of cum shoot inside her.

"Shut the fuck up you cunt!" John barked and pulled out of her. "You got what you wanted, now get the fuck out of here!" he demanded angrily while rising to his feet.

Still on the floor with her legs spread and cum oozing from her gash, Kate replied in a satisfied tone, "Yes I did. I always get what I want."

"Fuck you!" John hollered as he entered the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

After cleaning the sexual residue from her vagina, Kate rose to her feet and walked to the bathroom door.

"Love you, Baby," she called through the door romantically.

John yelled back, "Fuck off!" Kate giggled and left the room.

Once again his anxiety returned while he looked into the mirror. A tear ran down his face knowing that life as he knew it faced impending doom. His chest began to hurt and there was a ringing in his ears. He found it hard to breathe with the pressure of an anvil upon his chest.

He sat down on the toilet trying to regain control of his breathing. He inhaled through his nose and exhaled out his mouth. After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, he started to calm down. John managed to wash up and get redressed to head back to the conference.

When he arrived, Kate was already seated. She looked up at him with a smile as he sat down. John looked back at her without expression or emotion.

Kate leaned over toward him and whispered into his ear, "You were fucking amazing, I love it rough like that." John just closed his eyes and kept his face forward without saying a word.