Sinful Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His yells and groans of fear were muffled, he had no idea what she was going to do. Kate sauntered towards the foot of the bed and climbed up between his legs. John was impotent with fear and she took his soft cock in her hand.

"Awwww, he's so soft. Don't worry, I'll get him hard again," she said emphatically.

She lowered her head to his ass and flicked his puckering bung. John flailed as much as he could as this was a first for him. While rimming him she stroked his shaft in her tight fist.

Her tongue circled and licked, but his dick was unresponsive. He was not enjoying this deviant sexual encounter. "Hmmmm, he won't get hard for me, well I have just the thing," Kate with a giggle.

John watched as she stepped off the bed. She opened a dresser drawer and took out a strap-on dildo and a tube of lube. The dildo was flesh-colored and about four inches long with black straps.

John's eyes opened wide and he screamed internally. He tried with all of his might to break loose but it was no use.

"You're going to love this, Baby," she said softly as she stepped into it and strapped It around her waist. Kate got back on the bed on her knees between his legs.

John fidgeted violently attempting to escape but it was no use, Kate was in complete control.

"Just relax and enjoy my love," Kate said to him in an endearing voice while applying lube to her fingers.

Her lubed fingers slid down his taint to his tightly puckered anus. She applied the cool gel to his skin. Her fingers gingerly circled his bung a few times before she pushed her index finger inside him.

John, still trying to scream and yell, clenched his ass muscles trying to resist. Kate just smiled sweetly and slowly slipped her finger back and forth.

Kate found his prostate and she began to circle it with moderate pressure. John's toes curled with this new feeling, he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. Kate tugged on his flaccid shaft with her free hand and she could feel it pulsate in her hand. He moaned deeply while Kate massaged his grape. His cock began to respond with twitches as it became harder.

"There see, I told you that you'd enjoy this," Kate hissed in a sultry tone. John growled internally in response. Kate continued to fondle him until his cock was completely erect and prec-cum pooled up and trickled out of his meatus.

"Mmmm, that's a good boy," Kate said softly while gripping his shaft and circling his wet head with her thumb.

With John's cock lubed with pre-cum, Kate began to pump in rhythm with her inserted fingers. John moaned deeply he had never felt anything like this. He gave up his residence and accepted Kate's deviant gift. Kate watched his eyes as they rolled back.

"Yeah, my love, just relax and enjoy it," Kate said softly. She felt his dick swelling in her fist and John groaned deeply. His bung tightened around her fingers and she saw his body twitch.

"Yeah, are you gonna cum for me, John? Are you gonna cum on my tits? Yeah, give it to me," Kate purred and leaned forward preparing to be doused with his cum.

John felt the most powerful orgasm advancing, his blood tingled as his cum crept up his shaft. During a deep long groan, his cum spewed out like a miniature geyser.

"Yes! Yes! Mmmmmm, that's my Baby!" Kate exclaimed happily while powerful streams of cum splashed on her breasts and cleavage. She continued her massage sending more spurts of orgasmic milk onto her and pooling up on his groin.

John's orgasm subsided and Kate stopped pumping. She took her gazed hand and licked and sucked his salty-sweet ejaculate from her fingers and hand while humming with delight. She looked at John's face.

"Mmmm....John that was so amazing and your cum tastes so good," she said softly while running her tongue around her lips. She slipped her fingers out of him and asked, "Are you gonna be a good boy now? Do you want me to take the gag out?"

John nodded his head, gesturing yes. She leaned forward and cum dripped off of her onto John's chest while removing the gag. John took a deep breath once the gag was removed.

"What the fuck Kate!?" he blurted loudly.

Kate kissed him on the lips and said with a giggle, "What? You didn't like it, Baby?" She knelt upright again and rubbed his inner thighs.

"Well, I gotta say, I never came so hard in my life. But really? You had to drug me and tie me up?" John grumbled.

"Like you'd let me do this without doing that?" Kate replied laughing.

"C'mon let me loose now!" John barked.

"Mmmmm, not just yet, we're not done," Kate replied sinisterly while stroking the dildo.

"Oh fuck that, no way! Let me the fuck loose!" he demanded.

Kate just chuckled, poured lube into her palm and stroked it on the dildo.

"No! Stop! Please, Kate!" John pleaded loudly.

Then she slathered his pulsating asshole with the lube.

"Kate! Please don't!" he yelled as she rubbed the tip on his bung. Kate pushed forward and it began to penetrate him.

"Fuckkkkk!" he blurted, then gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. His asshole stretched and tightly enveloped the shaft.

Kate smiled devilishly as she sunk deeper into him. John growled as he felt it invade his colon. Slowly she pushed until she reached the base. Kate paused and said sweetly.

"I have another surprise," as she picked up a remote.

"Fuck Kate please!" John begged. She giggled and pressed the remote. The dildo began to vibrate inside him and against her clit.

"We're both gonna cum this time, Hunny," she said with a simulated huff.

"Oh God!" John muttered feeling the vibrations on his prostate.

Kate took John's semi-hard cock in both of her hands and pumped up and down while she slowly fucked him. As he got over his humiliation and initial pain of entry, John began to enjoy being fucked. His moans of anguish turned into moans of pleasure.

Kate was moaning and cooing as the dildo buzzed on her clit. She squeezed John's balls as her other hand jerked his hardening dick. Both of them were in sexual ecstasy anticipating their eventual orgasms.

John had never been dominated by a woman before and after he let go of his anger he realized that he liked it. For years he had been married to Jill who was very reserved and conservative when it came to sex. Kate had taken him to heights that he had never experienced.

Kate increased her speed with her pulls, thrusts, and hand job. Listening to John's vocal sounds of pleasure turned her on and she felt an orgasm advancing.

"Oh John, I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhh!" she heaved.

She squeezed his cock and balls tight and then paused with the dildo deep in John's ass. Her body tightened and quivered as her fluids trickled out from under the crotch strap onto the bed.

Her squeal of orgasmic pleasure and the pressure on his prostate pushed John over the top. His orgasm came fast without warning and a thread of white cum shot from his dick onto his chest. Kate bent his cock upward and more of his semen shot out all the way up to his face. John wailed loudly and his body convulsed like a woman having a powerful orgasm.

"Oh my fucking God, Kate!" John blurted.

"Tell me about it!" Kate responded with a hard exhale.

Kate continued to fuck him, gradually slowing down. Finally, she slid out of him and then unstrapped his ankles. John groaned as he lowered his legs and straightened his lower back.

"Oh God Kate, that feels so much better," he groaned. Then she climbed on top of him and released his wrists.

"Fuck Kate, I gotta admit, that was very hot," John said humbly.

"Mmmmmm, yes it was, Baby," she responded while straddling his chest.

"Um please get that thing out of my face," he said with a repulsed look on his face.

Kate climbed off of him and removed the strap-on. As he always did, he admired her perfect body while she stood by the bedside.

"Um Kate, my ass hurts," he said with embarrassment.

She giggled and said, "I'll run you a warm bath with some Epsom salt." She sauntered into the bathroom.

John remained on the bed and heard the water running. He felt a bit humiliated after being dominated by Kate. His thoughts then turned to Jill and their children. He was truly ashamed of what he had done, but Kate sexually brought him to a level he never thought was possible. He felt addicted to her.

Kate, now in a robe, sat on the edge of the bathtub and added the Epsom salt to the warm water. She smiled with sexual satisfaction and thought to herself that she now had John all to herself.

"John, your bath is ready, Hun!" she called out endearingly. John gingerly entered the bathroom.

Kate looked up at him and smiled, "You'll get used to it, Baby, I promise," she said to him with a giggle. John grumbled under his breath as he stepped into that tub and sat down.

"I'll give you some privacy, there's a fresh towel and robe for you on the counter. Oh, you're going to want to use some of that ointment next to the towel too," she said while leaving the bathroom.

"Mmm, thank you," John grunted.

Kate went to the dining room while he was marinated in the tub. She poured herself a drink and sat at the dining room table drawing on a marijuana vape pen.

After John bathed and medicated his ass, he opened the medicine chest. He saw numerous psychotic medications prescribed to Kate. He thought to himself, She really is crazy. He closed the cabinet and went into the bedroom to get dressed. A while later John emerged completely dressed.

"Hey Babe, are you feeling better? Um, why are you dressed?" she asked in a sincere tone

"Yeah, a little I guess," he groaned as he sat across from her. Kate poured a drink for him and slid it over to him.

"John, I really must apologize for what I did to you. But I knew you wouldn't let me peg you if I asked," she said with sincerity.

"That was a dirty trick Kate, but I admit, it was pretty incredible," John responded with a chuckle then sipped his drink.

"You are the most amazing lover I ever had. I wanted to give you the same pleasure you give me, Baby," Kate said endearingly.

"Well, you definitely accomplished that," John replied.

"I love you, John. At first it was lust, but it quickly turned into love," she said, starting to choke up.

"Kate, you haven't even known me a week yet. It's only been a few days. How can you love me?" John asked in a sympathetic tone.

"Just tell me that you love me, John," Kate blurted between sobs.

"Don't cry Kate, please," John pleaded as he got up to console her. He wrapped his arms around her and she rested her head on his chest. Her body jerked as she wept.

She looked up at him with watery eyes and sadly asked, "How can I make you love me, John? What do I need to do?"

John just gently brushed her hair with his hand and slightly shook his head from side to side gesturing "No."

"Kate, I'm done. I can't do this. I need to try to fix things with Jill, I have to go," John said sympathetically.

Kate saw the color red in her eyes as her sadness grew into rage. She stood up in front of John and powerfully slapped him on the left cheek. His head fell to the side not expecting the slap.

John clenched his right fist and drew back winding up to punch her.

"Go ahead, do it! I fucking dare you!" Kate barked loudly.

John thought about it and lowered his hand. He headed towards the door.

"That's it? You're just going to leave? Fuck you, John!" Kate screamed and threw his whiskey glass at him. The glass barely missed his head and shattered on the wall.

John turned around and sternly said, "Goodbye Kate," and walked out the door.

"Noooooo!" Kate screamed loudly as she watched him from the window entering his SUV. She watched in tears as he pulled out of the driveway and rolled away.

"No, no no, he can't do this! If I can't have him, nobody can!" she screamed out loud grabbing her car keys off the table.

John was a few miles away from Kate's place when he felt a powerful jolt from behind and a crashing sound.

"What the fuck!?" he yelled looking in his rearview mirror. It was Kate in her car ramming him from behind.

She pulled up along his driver's side and side-swiped him. John could see she was still in her robe and she had a psychotic look on her face. He sped up to try and elude her but she kept up with him. Again, Kate cut the steering wheel and tried to run him off the road.

"Kate stop!" he yelled frantically. But again, she crashed into him.

His speedometer read 80 miles per hour and she kept pace with him. He looked over as she cut the wheel toward him. He did the same toward her and they collided.

Kate lost control and veered to the left of the road into a guardrail. John saw her car overturn three times in his rearview mirror. Glass, metal, and plastic flew into the air.

"Oh my God Kate!" John blurted as he turned around to help her. As he pulled up, her car was crushed and mangled laying on its driver's side. He could see Kate halfway out of the no longer existent windshield.

John ran to her aid. She was covered with blood and barely conscious. The once beautiful woman was now twisted and torn, her face was peppered with broken glass and shrapnel and her body was crushed and limp.

"Kate! Kate! Oh my God!" he screamed when he got to her.

Kate heard his muffled screams and looked at him. Her vision was blurred and her body was numb. However, she could feel him taking her hand and she gripped it tightly.

John held her cold, bloody hand tightly.

"Hang on Kate, they're coming I hear the sirens! Hang on, Baby!" John said frantically.

Kate was able to muster up a smile and in a low fading voice she said, "You called me Baby,...I love you, John."

John felt her grip loosen as he watched her eyes fixating and her pupils dilating.

"No Kate, stay with me! Nooooo!" he cried out, knowing she was gone.

He dropped to his knees and gazed upon Kate's lifeless body. He welled up with tears and sobbed.

Due to his weakness to temptation, he lost his family and was responsible for Kate's demise. If only he had said no on that fateful night, he'd be home with his family.