Sinful Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me John," Jill whispered.

"But I didn't make you cum yet," John responded with disappointment.

"You will. I want you inside me, Baby," she reassuringly replied.

John got up onto his knees between Jill's legs. She lifted her legs and he peeled off her damp panties. Her pubic hair was freshly trimmed into a little landing strip for him.

Jill spread her legs for him. He held his shaft and rubbed his purple head on her clit. She then brought her legs up around his waist. John lowered himself to kiss her and his cock sunk inside her hungry pussy.

She moaned into his mouth as she took his length and girth. John tenderly made love to her, slowly pushing and pulling his pelvis back and forth.

John pushed up on his hands and planked his body over Jill's. Her legs squeezed him tightly just below his hips. He started to grind her in a circular motion.

Jill held his shoulders and they lovingly gazed into each other's eyes. Her inner walls contracted and loosened around his shaft while he gyrated between her legs.

"Oh John, yes, please don't stop, I'm right there," Jill pleaded softly.

"Yeah, Baby, that's it, cum for me," John grunted.

He continued his grinding with his cock buried inside her. Jill closed her eyes and started to exhale short fast breaths. Her fingertips dug into John's shoulders. Her pussy squeezed his throbbing cock and her body tightened. Jill let out gentle whimpers and John felt her internal secretions.

"Mmmmmm, that's my girl," John whispered while Jill enjoyed her orgasm.

John was a little disappointed at Jill's reserved orgasm. Especially because he was obsessed with Kate's dramatic and explosive orgasms.

Jill unwrapped her legs from around him and John knelt between her legs. He grasped her feet and spread her legs wide. Jill gasped with the amount of force he used.

John aggressively slammed into her causing her to yelp. His hips continuously collided with her hip flexors. He fucked her like he fucked Kate.

"John! Fuck, you're hurting me!" Jill whined.

Her whines and pleas turned him on even more. He grunted and growled with each powerful plunge. Jill had never seen him like this and tried to pull away. But John overpowered her and continued to ravage her.

"John, please slow down! What's wrong with you?" Jill cried and gripped the blanket with her hands.

John looked down at Jill and he saw Kate's face which brought him to his apex. The orgasmic surge rushed through him and he blasted his load inside her with a snarling growl. He proceeded to slam her over and over until his last spew of cum shot into her.

John slowed his pace, leaned back, and slipped out of her. He looked upon Jill and tears ran down her face as she softly cried. He lowered and released her legs

"What the fuck is wrong with you tonight, John? You fucking hurt me," she said sobbing while rubbing her hip flexors and her pussy.

"Babe, I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry," he said with sincerity.

"Fuck you, John! What the hell went on at that conference to make you like this?" she sobbed.

John's heart dropped and his blood ran cold, "N...nothing Jill, why would you ask that?" he answered nervously.

"Bullshit! You suck at lying! You don't have a poker face!" Jill angrily squawked.

He became defensive, "Ya know what I don't need? This shit! I'm done!" John barked and got off the bed.

"Are you serious right now? You're just going to walk away from this?" Jill choked out between her tears.

Slipping on his robe John curtly replied, "Yup!" he grabbed his phone and stepped out of the bedroom closing the door behind him.

Jill remained on the bed sobbing with physical and emotional pain. She knew something must have happened during the conference. He had never treated her like that. Her heart was breaking and her suspicions were angering her.

John went to their dry bar and poured himself a glass of whiskey. He sat at the dining room table holding his head in his hands. Pressure built in his chest and his ears began to ring. Tears dripped into his drink as panic was setting in.

He could feel the walls closing in on him and didn't know what to do. He cheated on Jill. Now he physically hurt her and lied to her.

He rose to his feet and paced back and forth trying to control his breathing. He gripped his chest and began breathing in through his nose and out of his mouth. A few minutes, that seemed like hours to him,went by and he started to calm down. He sat back down at the table and sipped his drink.

Jill rolled out of the bed and found it difficult to walk. She slipped out of her lingerie and put on a pair of gray sweatpants and a white tee shirt. She limped into the dining room and sat across from John at the table.

John looked over at her. Her makeup had run due to her tears and her eyebrows were knitted.

"What the fuck is going on John?" she asked with a stern whisper.

"Nothing Jill. I'm just really stressed out at work lately," John replied with a sniffle.

"Sooooo, that gives you permission to practically rape me? I don't think so. I think there's something you're not telling me," she snarled.

"No, Hun, I swear. I don't know what came over me tonight. I'm so sorry, please forgive me," he begged as his eyes welled up.

"You're staying in the guest room tonight," she hissed as she stood up, limped back into the bedroom and closed the door.

John's head dropped and he began to weep as the door closed behind her. His life had become a living nightmare. He finished his drink and headed to the guest room.

After a restless night of broken sleep, John woke up to the aroma of coffee. It was Saturday and Jill usually made a big breakfast for the family. He got up, put on his robe and headed toward the kitchen.

The children were watching TV in the family room and Jill was cooking in the kitchen. John walked up behind her and hugged her. Jill shrugged him off.

"Don't touch me you fucking animal," she growled.

"C'mon Jill," John whimpered as he backed away from her.

"John, I have bruises between my legs because of you," she seethed.

"How many more times can I apologize, Jill,?" John asked sadly.

"Don't apologize anymore. I'm sick of hearing it and don't bring it up again. It's gonna take a while for me to get over this, if I ever do," Jill replied through her gritted teeth.

John said nothing, poured his coffee and sat on the couch with his children. He watched cartoons with them and chatted about kid things until Jill called them to the table. They sat, ate and chatted as a family. Jill acted as though nothing was wrong and he played along.

Unbeknownst to John, Kate was sitting in her car watching his house. She was hoping to see the family together. Her obsession with him was increasing by the day; she wanted him.

She sat and watched for hours until finally the four of them exited the house. They got into John's Range Rover and Kate followed them to a grocery store.

Kate watched them enter the store and she exited her car and followed them inside. She saw John pushing a shopping cart while Jill loaded the items.

Kate took a cart herself and went down a different aisle. She rounded a corner and purposely bumped her cart into John's cart.

Acting surprised, "Oh I'm sorry! Oh Mr. Spade, wow, so funny to run into you here," Kate said in a happily surprised tone.

John's blood curdled and he felt his face flush when he saw her. She was wearing skin-tight blue jeans, a tight-fitting black V-neck blouse, and sandals.

"Uh...Oh, um it's Kathleen right?" John asked as if he wasn't sure of her name.

"Yes, but please call me Kate," she replied with a smile.

Jill looked her up and down with a forced smile.

"Hello, I'm Jill, John's wife," she said, introducing herself with a friendly act.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you. What beautiful children you have," Kate responded in an upbeat way.

"Nice to meet you too and thank you," Jill replied skeptically.

"Yeah, Kate works downtown for the firm," John nervously told Jill.

"Yes, I started a few months ago. I met Mr. Spade at the conference," Kate explained.

"Oh I see," Jill blurted, shooting John a look and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Well maybe I'll see you around. I'm kinda in a hurry. It was so nice to meet you, Jill. Bye kids!" Kate expressed as she sauntered down the aisle.

Jill looked at John, "You OK honey? You don't look so good," Jill asked John snidely.

"Yeah Babe, I'm fine, just felt a little nauseous for a minute," John cautiously replied.

They finished their shopping and headed home. Jill was silent and looking straight forward the entire ride home. John tried to make conversation but Jill didn't respond.

John was both furious and scared at the same time. He was enraged at the stunt Kate pulled and dreading what was going to happen when they arrived home.

When they parked in the driveway, Jill got the children out of the vehicle and the three of them went into the house. John brought in the groceries and noticed the bedroom door was closed.

He took a deep breath and entered the bedroom. Jill was sitting Indian Style on the bed glaring at him. He walked to the foot of the bed and stood in front of her

"Jill, what the hell is wrong with you?" John said with a slightly aggressive overtone.

"So John, how well do you know Kate?" Jill hissed.

"What? Really? Is that what this is about? All I know is that she works at the downtown office," he replied defensively.

"Did you fuck her?" Jill snapped. Chills shot through John's body at the direct question.

"Did I fuck her? I can't believe you asked me that! No, I didn't fuck her!" he barked in response.

"You're such a bad liar, John," Jill said softly and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Jill, c'mon, Baby, I've never seen you so jealous. I love you," he said with a sincere tone.

"She's so young and beautiful. I bet she's a wild fuck," Jill choked out between her sobbing.

"I wouldn't know, Jill," John sadly responded.

"Get out. I want to be alone," Jill said softly as the tears ran down her face.

"Baby, C'mon," he whispered while leaning toward her to hug and kiss her.

"Don't!" Jill barked and he backed away and left the room.

John wanted to kill Kate for what she did. He was also feeling deep guilt for cheating and lying to Jill. He needed to confront Kate and put an end to this nightmare.

He poured himself a drink and sat at the table. He stared out the window wondering what was going to happen next. A short time went by and Jill stepped out of the bedroom with a suitcase. She walked over to John and placed her wedding ring on the table in front of him.

"Jill, wait, please...," he stammered. Jill turned and walked to the kid's rooms.

John held his head in his hands and listened to the children packing their bags. He knew Jill was done, he knew he had destroyed his marriage.

Jill came out with the children.

"We're going to my parents. Don't come there. Don't call and don't text. The kids will call you. I don't believe you did this," Jill told him in a deep angered tone.

The children hugged him and they headed to the door.

"Jill please!" John pleaded.

Jill looked back at him and mouthed, Fuck you," and they walked out the door.

He watched them with tear-filled eyes as they entered Jill's car and pulled out of the driveway. Then his sadness turned to anger.

He looked up Kate's address in the employee directory, jumped in his vehicle, and headed towards her house. The whole ride to her place his emotions were a roller-coaster ride of tears and curses toward himself and Kate.

He arrived at her house and remained in the SUV for a while calming his nerves before approaching the front door. While in his vehicle a text from his bank alerted him that all the money in his and Jill's joint account had been transferred to an outside account. Jill had drained the accounts.

John's blood boiled as he read the alert. He didn't blame Jill for taking the money; he was furious at himself. He finally exited the vehicle and headed to Kate's front door. He took a deep breath and knocked.

Kate answered the door wearing a white bathrobe, her hair was wet and her feet were bare.

"Oh hi, Baby! I didn't expect you!" Kate exclaimed excitedly.

"You fucking bitch!" John growled while pushing his way into her house.

"What's wrong John? What happened?" Kate asked in a concerned voice while closing the door.

"Really Kate? Are you serious right now with that stunt you pulled today? She figured it out! She up and left me," he scolded.

"Oh I'm sorry, Baby, but just think, now you have more time for me," Kate said playfully.

John lost control, growled loudly, and lunged at her. His hands gripped her throat and she fell back onto her dining room table. "I should fucking kill you!" he yelled angrily holding her throat.

Kate gripped his wrists as his grip tightened. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her.

Through gasps, she muttered, "Fuck me."

Strangely he was getting aroused with her beneath him. He held her down with one hand while he undid his jeans. He pulled his pants down and pushed his cock into her.

John loosened his death grip and pounded her pussy. Kate was gasping for air while enjoying the hate fuck. She gripped the edges of the table as it inched across the floor each time he thrust.

Kate was loving the pressure on her throat as it intensified her approaching orgasm. She grunted and squealed at the rush flowing through her.

"I fucking hate you, Kate!" John grunted.

His words pushed her over the edge, her eyes squeezed tight, her mouth opened and her legs squeezed John. He felt her pussy tighten and saw her body jerking. Her breathing was short and deep when lifted her head from the table curling her body upward during her powerful orgasm.

John let go of her throat and she unwrapped her legs from around him. He pulled out of her and spun her around on the table. Kate's head hung back off the edge of the table.

"Open your fucking mouth!" he commanded.

Still huffing with her orgasm Kate complied. John held her head and pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Kate gagged and choked but she loved being dominated. John pulled back and pushed in again and again. Kate reached back and held on to the back of his thighs as wet gulping sounds emitted from her mouth. His balls bounced off of her nose as he fucked her throat.

He felt himself beginning to climax. He held her head tight while his cum rushed through his shaft.

"Grahhhh!" he snarled when he blasted his first stream down her throat.

Kate dug her nails into his thighs and whimpered with her legs flailing. John pulled out of her mouth, and a mixture of cum and saliva oozed out of her mouth onto her face. John jerked his cock until he finished emptying his balls onto her face.

Feeling satisfied and disgusted at the same time John wiped himself clean on Kate's robe and zipped up. Kate got off the table,

"Fuck! You're a fucking animal," Kate said while wiping her face.

"Shut up! You got anything to drink here?" John grumbled.

"I think I have some Jack Daniels someone brought over, hold on," Kate replied while walking to her liquor cabinet.

"I'll take it, on the rocks," John responded as he sat on the couch.

Kate brought the bottle into the kitchen and poured an ice-filled glass for him. Then she took a small bag of white powder out of a drawer and dumped it into the glass. She brought his drink to him and sat on the couch next to him.

"Ya know John, you're pretty amazing, I love it when you take control," Kate said rubbing John's thigh.

"Gee thanks," John replied, bringing the glass to his lips.

"John, I love you. I did from the moment I met you. I know it's only been a few days, but I fell for you," she said with a sad tone.

"It's not love Kate, it's lust, you were attracted to me and you acted on it. I did too, but you brought things to another level which destroyed my marriage," he responded woefully.

"I told you that I always get what I want, and I want you," she said softly while snuggling up against him.

"Kate, you're sick. You need help," John murmured before taking another sip of his drink.

"Mmmmmm, you're all the help I need," Kate whispered and rubbed his crotch.

John continued sipping his drink while Kate rested her head on his shoulder. After a while, John began to feel the effects of the roofie Kate mixed in his drink.

"Kate, I don't feel so good," he mumbled.

"Oh? What's wrong, Baby?" Kate asked, acting concerned.

"I feel dizzy and my body and my whole body is tingling," he groggily replied.

Kate stood up in front of him and took his hands in hers, "C'mon let me help you up," she said, pulling him to his feet. She led him to her bedroom, "Here, lie down on my bed for a while," she instructed him.

He laid on his back on the bed. Kate removed his shoes and socks and started to undo his jeans. "W..what are you doing?" he asked woozily.

"Shh, I'm just making you comfortable," Kate whispered while sliding his pants and underwear off.

John was fading, and Kate's voice was echoing and distorted.

"Here let me help you with your shirt," she said, pulling it off over his head.

John lay naked on the bed, mumbling to himself. His vision was blurred and his eyes grew heavy. Kate stood over him and watched him become unconscious with an evil grin on her lips.

"Sleep well my love," she whispered as she kissed his forehead.

Kate lifted his arm and he was limp as a wet rag. She opened a drawer of her dresser and pulled out four restraining straps. First, she tethered his wrists to the bed posts at the foot of the bed. Then she tethered his ankles to the posts at the head of the bed.

Kate stood at the foot of the bed admiring her work. Looking at John's naked and helpless body aroused her. She dropped her robe to the floor and slowly slid her hands over her breasts and down her chest.

Her hands went lower and her right hand slipped between her legs. She was already wet from just looking at him. She slid her middle and ring finger inside herself. Her left hand squeezed her breasts, alternating side to side.

Kate lifted her right leg and rested her foot on the footboard of the bed for better access. She vigorously fingered herself while she stared at John. She visually studied his body from his feet, down his legs, to his flaccid cock, to his balls, and finally his virgin asshole.

Her fingers splashed in and out of her pussy and she moved her other hand down to stimulate her clit. Both of her hands were working to bring her to orgasm. Her breathing heaved and her eyes rolled. Her left knee buckled slightly and her head fell back.

"Oh, John! Oh John!" she breathed out as she came intensely. Her cum and juices sprayed between her fingers and trickled down her inner thighs. She proceeded to play until she stopped cumming.

As she brought her wet fingers to her mouth, she saw John stirring. She smiled while she sucked her fingers tasting herself.

John moaned while regaining his consciousness.

"What the fuck!" he yelled seeing his position and restraints.

"Hey, Baby, are you feeling better?" Kate asked in a sweet tone while walking to the bedside.

"Kate! What the hell! Get me out of this!" John yelled while struggling to get loose.

"Oh, Baby, no, not yet, I have a surprise for you," Kate responded lovingly.

"This isn't funny, let me loose!" John demanded.

Kate devilishly giggled and took a black ball gag out of the nightstand drawer.

"No! Don't even think about it!" John yelled angrily.

"Open wide, my love," Kate sweetly ordered.

John turned his head from side to side trying to avoid the ball. Kate grabbed his cheeks and forced his jaw open. He growled as she popped it into his mouth and strapped it around his head.