Sinful Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate continued to whisper, "The way you choked me, Mmmmm, made me cum so hard."

Unpleasant chills ran through John's body in response to Kate's words.

He broke his silence, "Believe me, it wasn't to get you off. I wanted to kill you," he whispered back with a hiss.

"Ummmm big tough guy, I love it, I can't wait until later tonight," Kate whispered lustfully.

Once again John's heart sank; he wished he had never met this woman and become her sex slave. He knew that if he didn't comply with her wishes, she would expose their affair to Jill and his corporate partners. He hoped that after this conference was over, she would leave him alone.

Nothing more was said between them during the seminar. Although John wanted to go to the company dinner that evening, but he didn't want to be around Kate.

After the seminar John approached Tom.

"Hey Tom, I don't feel so good, I won't be attending the dinner tonight, sorry," he explained woefully.

"Jeeze John, you look like crap, what's wrong?" Tom asked with concern.

"I don't know, I feel queasy and I have a bad headache," John replied.

"Mmmm, OK John, you seemed to be a bit off ever since what's her name? Oh yeah, Kathleen has been hanging around. There's nothing going on between you two is there?" Tom asked in a skeptical tone with a raised eyebrow.

John nervously chuckled, "Kate? Hah, no sir, there's nothing going on. She's just super friendly and asking for pointers on how to climb the ladder in the firm, that's all."

"Hmmmm, OK John, if you say so, I hope feel better. We'll see you in the morning," Tom replied, extending his hand.

John shook Tom's hand and said, "Thanks Tom, see you tomorrow."

John snuck up to his room hoping he was undetected by Kate. He changed into sweat shorts and a tee shirt, poured himself a drink and sat on the couch. He called Jill and explained he didn't feel well and had skipped the company dinner. They chatted for a bit and he also spoke with his children. They all exchanged their "Miss Yous" and "Love Yous" and he hung up.

He sat deep in thought about his situation. He wondered how long he could continue to live like that. He admitted to himself that Kate was an amazing fuck, much different than Jill. Jill was a romantic woman with class, whereas Kate was an exotic nymphomaniac.

Then John received a text on his phone from Kate.

Kate: "Hey, where are you?"

He ignored the text. He sat and looked at his phone with nervous chills running through him. Then a second text came through.

Kate: "Don't ignore my texts or I hope you didn't block me because you know what I will do."

John broke out into a cold sweat and reluctantly replied to her text.

John: "I'm in my room, I don't feel good."

Kate: "Oh you poor, baby, I'll be up in a little while and I'll bring you some food."

John: "Please don't I'll be fine."

Kate: "See you soon, Love you!"

"Fuck!" John exclaimed, tossing his phone to the other end of the couch.

John's nerves peaked knowing Kate would soon show up at his door. He gulped down his drink and poured another. He sat on the couch with mixed feelings of guilt, fear and excitement. He enjoyed having sex with Kate even though he still loved Jill and he feared that Jill would eventually find out about his affair.

Then he heard the anticipated knock at the door. John let out a deep exhale and headed toward the door. Through the peephole, he saw it was Kate. He hesitantly opened the door.

As always Kate looked absolutely gorgeous wearing a navy blue tight-fitting off-the-shoulder mini cocktail dress. Her legs were barely covered as her dress stopped at her upper thighs. He scanned her body from her beautiful face down to her sexy little feet strapped in silver heels.

"Hey, Baby!" Kate uttered in a sweet tone as she sauntered into the room.

"Hello Kate," John replied in a grumpy voice.

"I brought you some food," she said, placing a paper bag on the counter.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry right now," he grumbled.

"John, you need to keep up your strength," she said with a wink and a grin.

Kate sat on the couch unstrapped her heels and flexed her feet and toes, "Ahhhh that feels so much better," she huffed with relief.

John leaned against the counter glaring at her with anger and lust.

Kate patted the couch cushion and called to John, "Well if you're not going to eat, come sit next to me."

"I'm fine over here," he grunted in response.

"Please....." Kate pleaded with a pouty face.

John huffed and walked to her and sat on the other end of the couch. Kate swung her legs onto the couch and rested her feet on his lap.

"Why are you sitting over there, so far away," she asked in a false, sad tone.

John looked over at her and said in a pleading tone "Kate, I really don't want to do this."

Kate rubbed her foot on the bulge in his shorts "Well it certainly feels like you want to," she said with a giggle.

John grabbed her foot and exclaimed, "Stop it! Please!"

"John, why can't you just love me? Why can't you just enjoy what we have here?" Kate whined.

"We don't have anything here!" John barked.

"Oh John, you are so wrong," Kate hissed while spreading her legs showing her black lacy thong. "C'mon, you know you want it," sliding her fingers up and down the fabric of her panties and her tongue tracing her lips.

John's cock twitched as it grew and hardened. Kate's foot slid into the loose-fitting leg of his shorts. He could feel the soft warm pads of her toes running up and down his shaft. He felt helpless, Kate had him under her spell, and his lustful desires were taking control of him.

"That's it, Baby, let it happen," Kate whispered while her foot gently stroked him.

John took a deep breath and tried to relax. Kate's foot felt so good on him and he placed his hand on her bare shin. He looked over at her and his hand crept up her leg.

Kate smiled and squinted her eyes when his hand reached her inner thigh. Her skin was so soft and smooth like a baby's butt. Kate placed her hand on top of his as it got closer to her pussy.

Her other hand pulled the fabric of her panties to the side giving his hand access. John's Index and middle fingers rubbed up and down her damp lips.

Kate cooed in response to the feel of his fingers. Kate's foot continued to stroke John's shaft and balls. She took his wrist and pulled his hand and his fingers penetrated her. She let out a soft gasp as they entered her pussy.

John's thumb manipulated her clit while his fingers slid in and out. Unable to concentrate, Kate stopped groping John's cock with her foot. John was happy because he didn't want to cum that way.

John vigorously moved his hand back and forth. His fingers were splashing in Kate's juices. She moaned and groaned deeply as he finger fucked her. His thump played hard on her nub and she began to squirm.

Kate's foot slipped out of his shorts and she spread her legs wider. Her right leg was extended off the couch while the other rested on the couch's back.

"Yeah! Cum for me bitch!" John commanded in a deep tone.

"Ohhhhh...! Oh God!" Kate cried while her legs began to spasm.

John watched his wet fingers drill her hard and fast. Kate's neck muscles tightened as she grit her teeth and her eyes rolled back. Her back arched and her mouth opened with a silent scream of pleasure.

Then she found her scream, "Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh Fuck!" Her cum squirted on John's hand.

"Yeah, you cunt, that's it! Fuck yeah!" John growled and continued to finger her and her cum was still spurting.

Kate's orgasm was so intense that she tried pushing his hand away. John overpowered her and kept going. Kate was going into convulsions while John frantically rubbed her clit with his fingertips.

"Enough! Sto..Stop, please! No more!" Kate pleaded in broken words. Her foot pushed on his chest but he wrapped his arm around her thigh and he carried on.

"Fuck you! You're going to cum again bitch!" John blurted.

Kate started to hyperventilate as her orgasm crept up. John felt her leg tremble in his arm and her toes curl into his chest. Her fingers clenched the couch cushion while her abdominal muscles tightened.

Her body bent forward and her brow knitted. Again she tried to find her screams with her mouth open wide.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kate bellowed deeply as her cum sprayed out of her like a broken waterline. She blasted John's arm, legs and torso with her ejaculate while he laughed with an evil tone.

Kate fell limp when her orgasm concluded. While her body was still shaking John rolled her over and pulled her up to her knees. He pulled his shorts down then pulled Kate's panties down.

"Wait! Wait.....Not yet..." Kate panted.

John didn't listen, he grabbed his cock and quickly guided it Into her pussy. He gripped her hips and splashed back and forth. His pelvis crashed into her jiggling ass cheeks when he sunk his eight inches into her.

Kate yelped with each powerful plunge while she held onto the arm of the couch. John raised his hand and spanked her hard on her right ass cheek. She squealed when their skin slapped together.

"You said you like it rough! How do you like it now?" John snarled just before spanking her left cheek.

Kate tried to respond to him, but it was too intense for her to complete a sentence. John looked down at her puckered cum coated asshole.

He thought to himself "Fuck it!" and pushed his thumb in. Kate whimpered as he sunk into his second knuckle. He probed and twisted, stretching and loosening her while his cock was still punishing her twat. Then he pulled his thumb out and her hole was pulsating. He slipped his dick out and pressed the head against her little doughnut hole.

"Wait...Oh God! Wait!," Kate begged.

"Shut the fuck up!" John hissed and tightly held her hips. She tried to pull away but he was too strong for her. He pushed forward his mushroom stretched her even more and popped in.

Kate buried her face into the couch and screamed into the cushion as she took his girth. His veiny shaft slowly sunk in stretching her to the limit. Still gripping her hips he pulled her back as he pushed his length into her.

"Yeahhhh...you like that, do ya?" John hissed aggressively.

He couldn't make out what she was saying due to her voice being muffled from the couch. His hips reached her ass cheeks and he pulled back and thrusted in again causing Kate to scream into the couch.

Kate was loosened up and John was able to fuck her ass at a moderate pace. Kate lifted her face from the couch and cried with painful pleasure every time John collided with her ass cheeks.

The looser she became the harder and faster he banged her. John grasped her hair, twisted it in his hand and pulled her head back. Her screams elevated while he defiled her ass.

John repositioned himself with one foot on the floor and one foot on the couch with a bent knee. With better leverage, he was able to hammer Kate harder and faster. His balls bounced off her pussy every time he rammed her. Kate's muffled cries and whimpers added to John's erotic excitement.

He started to grunt and growl getting ready to dispense his load. The muscles in his legs and ass tightened his grip on her hair intensified and electric currents raged through his entire body. He didn't care about her satisfaction, it was all about him now. His animal lust took over his body and soul.

With a demonic growl, he pushed into the hilt one last time and his inner essence spewed into Kate. He twisted her hair tighter into his fist as he pumped his milk inside of her.

Kate huffed and squealed as she felt him fill her colon. She felt his rod pulse and twitch with each blast. It was done, he had successfully devirginized her ass.

John let go of her hair and her face fell to the arm of the couch. John paused for a moment to make sure she received every drop of his lustful serum.

Kate softly sobbed into the softness of the couch. John slowly slipped out of her. Her bung was wide open and his cum trickled out of her onto the couch.

John fell back to the other end of the couch catching his breath. Kate rolled to her back with her hand between her ass cheeks and scowled at him.

"What the fuck man!?" she barked. John looked at her face, her mascara and eyeliner had run down her cheeks.

"What? You can't handle me now? Fuck you!" he snipped.

After wiping her face of her tears, "Oh on the contrary big boy, I can handle everything you got," Kate responded with a sniffle.

"Well, you got what you wanted now get the fuck outta here!" John ordered sternly.

Still massaging her stretched cum soaked bung Kate replied in a demonstrative tone, "Nah, I think I'm going to crash here tonight."

"C'mon Kate gimme a fucking break will ya please?" John angrily pleaded.

"Give you a break? You just tore up my ass and you want a break! I don't think so!" she yapped.

John chuckled, "C'mon you're gonna tell me you didn't like it?"

"Fuck man, I've had cock in my ass before but not as big as yours, that fucking hurt. But then again it was fucking hot," she responded in a seductive tone. John just chuckled a bit and pulled up his shorts. He got off the couch and went to get a drink.

"Since you decided to stay a while, would you like a drink?" he called to Kate.

"Sure, I'll take one," she replied while adjusting her panties and dress. He poured the drinks, brought them to the couch and sat down.

"So John, is that what you do to Jill," Kate snidely inquired as she sipped.

"Don't talk about my wife damn it," John angrily blurted in response.

Kate giggled "Yeah, that's what I thought," she sarcastically responded leaning back.

"What?" he barked.

"She doesn't do things like that, does she? She's a wet rag," she replied in a mischievous tone.

"Fuck you, Kate!" John said deeply.

"Mmmmmm yes you do, you fuck me very well," Kate replied with a giggle.

"I'm going to take a shower and wash your poison off of me," John grumbled while getting up from the couch.

"That's a great idea I'll join you!" Kate enthusiastically responded.

John rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Wonderful." When Kate stood up she found it difficult to walk after John's vicious violation of her ass.

"Fuck man, you really did a number on me, damn," Kate exclaimed rubbing her sore ass.

John chuckled and responded, "That was my intention." The both of them entered the bathroom and started to undress. John loved seeing Kate nude, he did love her body.

"Honey, can you unzip my dress?" Kate asked in a sweet tone with her back towards him.

John huffed at being called "Honey" as she lifted her hair off of her back for him. He unzipped her dress and John watched while she stepped out of it.

With her back still to him, he continued to watch as she slid down her panties. He admired the way each side of her back met her spine with a subtle crease, her Dimples of Venus, and of course, her perfect ass that he just destroyed.

Kate turned around and saw him gazing at her. She smiled and ran the tips of her fingers down her body.

"Mmmmm you like what you see John?" she asked seductively.

"Unfortunately, yes I do," John mumbled. Kate sauntered over to him and placed her hands on his chest.

"See, you do love me. You love that you have the perfect goddess, now don't you?" she wheezed.

"I don't think love is the right word," John responded deeply.

Kate reached down and pulled his shirt up and off over his head. Then she skimmed her fingertips up and down his chest while she stared into his eyes.

"I love you, John. I fell in love with you the moment I met you. I'm not here to hurt you. I want to please you the way you have pleased me," Kate whispered with sincerity.

"Kate, you have trapped me in a situation that can destroy everything I have. Please let me go," John pleaded.

"Baby, I told you before, I always get what I want and I want you," Kate softly responded as her hand slid into his waistband. "Mmmmmm, you're getting hard again," she hummed while stroking his hardening shaft.

John closed his eyes and Kate knelt down in front of him. She slid his shorts down to his ankles and rubbed her cheeks against his sticky dick. Back and forth and up and down she circled her face around his manhood. Then she gently kissed the tip and slowly rose to her feet. Kate swathed his neck with her arms and their naked bodies pressed together.

"Let's make our last night here a night to remember," she purred.

John succumbed to her and held her hips and their lips linked. He hated the power she had over him but his lust for her also consumed him. He loved her exotic beauty and what she did to him sexually, he was becoming addicted to her.

Kate could feel that he was becoming absorbed by her. Their kiss escalated and their embrace became tighter as the passion was mounted between them.

Kate reached behind her and turned on the water in the shower. Still in coalescence, the two of them stepped into the warm shower.

The water cascaded down their bodies washing away the sexual residue from their previous escapade. John's hands slid down Kate's back to her ass.

"Easy there big fella, I'm still a little sore," Kate blurted with a giggle between their lip locks.

"Oh, I'm sorry I hurt you, Kate. I was angry and I lost control," John said softly.

"Don't be sorry, Baby, it was painfully wonderful. Just warn me next time," Kate said with a grin.

John watched her hair absorb the water, which was such a turn-on for him. Kate spritzed some body wash into her hands and lathered it up. Looking into his eyes and soul, her frothy hands cradled and soaped up his cock and balls.

Her soft wet palms and fingers felt so good on him. She pumped his shaft with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. John watched droplets of water running down her magnificent breasts and dripping off her erect nipples.

He seduced her titties with gentle squeezes and her nipples were rolling between his fingers. Both Kate and John were lustfully enjoying each other's touches.

Their soapy hands wandered over each other's bodies cleansing every curve, mound, and crevasse. Kate loved how his hands felt exploring her curves. She finally felt his tenderness and lovingness through his touch. She closed her eyes and exhaled deep breaths while she relished his massaging hands.

John also loved the way that Kate was touching him. For the moment, he felt no guilt or regret. The feel of her velvety skin was heavenly for him. He had never been with a woman so flawless and completely unblemished from head to toe.

John's hands moved down her belly to her pubic area. Kate widened her stance to open her thighs for him. He slowly slid his hand over her labia. John moved his hand and fingers back and forth gradually applying pressure with his middle and ring finger.

Kate could feel her lower lips separating allowing John's fingers to enter. She held onto his shoulders when she felt his hooked fingers slip inside her. Her eyes closed and she gasped slightly while his fingers reached for her G Spot.

John pulled her to him for a passionate open mouth kiss. While their tongues mingled and played, John's fingers massaged Kate internally.

Kate fell back and leaned her back against the wall. John's mouth and free hand moved to her nipples as his hand moved more quickly. His tongue and fingers twisted and twirled her nipples while he continued to vigorously penetrate her.

Kate's knees began to buckle and her fingers dug into John's hair. Her breathing was fast and she moaned deeply.

"Oh, John! Oh, Baby! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kate squealed.

John bit down on one nipple and pinched the other. Kate wailed deeply while her muscles tightened and trembled. John felt her cum and juices spray onto his palm.

Kate's body jerked as she climaxed. John hummed with satisfaction and set her nipples free. Kate let go of his head and her arms hung limp at her sides. Kate was drained from her fierce orgasm.