Sinful Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John removed his fingers as Kate tried to regain her composure. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself off. Kate remained in the shower until she was able to stand upright again.

"Holy shit, Babe, how the hell do you do that? Nobody has ever been able to make me cum as hard as you do!" Kate called out from the shower with a stammer.

"Lots of practice I guess," John replied with a chuckle.

"Jill is a lucky woman!" Kate blurted.

"She doesn't cum like you do. Please don't talk about her!" John responded in an aggravated tone.

"Well that sucks, but you have me now," Kate replied with a giggle.

John just grumbled to himself as he finished drying himself. He stepped out of the bathroom, slipped on his shorts, and lay down on the bed.

His mind began to race again thinking about Jill. His heart pounded and the pressure on his chest was causing him to hyperventilate.

Kate came out of the bathroom in a robe and saw John with hands on his chest in apparent distress.

"Oh My God John! What's going on?" Kate asked with concern.

"I..I..c...can't breathe," John replied in a broken tone. Kate jumped up onto the bed next to him.

"John! Try to relax, breathe in through your nose and out your mouth," she told him in a calming voice while caressing his cheek.

His eyes fixated on her face, his ears were ringing and his chest felt as if it was going to explode. Tears ran down Kate's cheeks as she tried to calm him.

"Please, Baby, breathe! Breathe!" she pleaded.

John reached up and grabbed Kate's bicep. He began to take control of his breathing.

"That's it, Baby, calm down, relax," she said with a loving smile.

The pain in his chest was dissipating along with the ringing in his ears.

"Kate, I can't take this. I can't live like this," John gasped.

"What John? What happened? Do you have a heart problem?" she asked soulfully.

"No, I don't, it's my anxiety. Since you have come into my life I've been getting these attacks. I can't handle the guilt I've been feeling," he softly replied.

"Oh, C'mon you're being silly. You'll be fine, Baby," she said reassuringly before kissing him softly on the forehead.

Kate lay on her side snuggled up against him. Her arm was across his chest and her leg with a bent knee on his thigh. John stared at the ceiling emotionless and silent.

She was psychotically in love with him. She wanted him all to herself. She wanted to possess his body and soul. John laid on his back while Kate fell asleep.

Unable to sleep, John carefully got out of bed and poured himself a drink and sat on the couch. He looked at Kate on the bed. Her robe was partially open exposing her right breast. He couldn't understand how she could be resting so peacefully while he was in such distress.

Eventually, John fell asleep on the couch. Kate woke up to find that he was not next to her. She looked at the clock which read three forty-six in the morning. She looked over and saw John sleeping sitting up on the couch.

She wanted him; she wanted him at that moment. Kate stepped off the bed and stood in front of him. She untied her robe and it fell to the floor. She was completely naked standing there looking upon him.

Kate took his hand and softly said, "John, wake up."

His eyes opened slowly to see her beautiful body before him. The outside lights shining through the window made her body glow.

"John, come to bed. I wanna make love to you," Kate whispered romantically.

She pulled on his hand and he rose to his feet. Once again he was captivated by her beauty. He placed his hands on her hips and she hugged his neck. Their faces were close.

"I am not just going to have sex with you. I'm going to make love to you, Baby," Kate muttered softly just before she kissed him.

Kate could feel John's cock growing in his shorts as she pressed against him. John gave into his desires and she led him to the bed.

"Lie on your back, my love," she gently directed him.

John complied and climbed onto the bed. Kate joined him and knelt between his knees.

"Baby, for all you have been going through, this is the least I can do. It's all about you right now," she said in an endearing tone while sliding down his shorts.

Kate tossed his shorts onto the floor and she gently ran her fingernails down his chest. John crossed his arms under his head and enjoyed Kate's touch. Her fingers glided down to his cock.

She wrapped her soft warm palms and fingers around it. Kate looked into his eyes and slowly pumped his shaft.

"I love you John, and someday you will say you love me too. I know you love me, you just won't admit it. But that's okay, in time you will," she softly said to him. John groaned faintly to the pleasure of her hands.

"Yes my love, just enjoy what I'm doing," Kate whispered with a sweet smile.

Her hands moved up and down at a slow steady pace. She was on her knees while sitting on her heels. Kate took one hand and slid it to his balls. Gingerly her fingers fondled and massaged his scrotum and testicles while her other hand jerked him. Pre-cum oozed from his meatus. Kate swirled her thumb around the head spreading the warm fluid around the tip.

"Mmmmmm...that's a good boy," Kate hissed.

Kate lowered her head and her hair draped John's groin and hips. She flicked her tongue on the tip and on the slit to taste his honey. Then she ran her tongue around the ridge of his mushroom.

John's member twitched while Kate savored him. She loved the feeling of his pulsations when she licked him up and down. Kate's fluids were flowing while making love to his genitals. She wanted him inside her.

Kate bent his shaft towards his belly and softly circled John's balls with her tongue. He moaned with pleasure with her gentle tongue massage and tender kisses. Her thumb rubbed his frenulum lightly and alternated sucking his balls into her mouth. Her tongue circled around them affectionately.

"Ohhhhhh Kate, that feels so fucking good," John wheezed.

Kate looked up at his face and whispered, " You better not cum yet, Baby."

She kissed the tip one last time and straddled his waist. She reached between her legs, took John's shaft in her hand and rubbed his head on her saturated labia.

Kate looked down at him and bit her bottom lip. John reached up and kneaded her breasts and she guided his cock inside her slowly. She loved the way his bulky cock stretched her. Her eyes closed and her mouth dropped open as she swaddled his length.

John pushed up into her, "No, let me do all the work, my Love," Kate murmured.

She bent forward and placed her arms under his neck. John slid his hands down her back to her ass. He could feel her inner pulsations around his manhood.

Their lips met with an open mouth kiss. Kate slowly slid her hips forward and backward stimulating her clit on John's groin. He felt her secretions trickling down his balls while she rocked on him.

Kate pressed her clit on him and rode him with more pressure. John squeezed her ass cheeks repeatedly and she lifted her head to release her moans.

John's squeezes turned to spanks that caused Kate to yelp. Then she repositioned herself to the Asian Cowgirl position planting her feet on the mattress with bent knees. They joined hands and Kate bounced up and down on him.

John's grunts became louder and Kate felt him twitching and throbbing inside her.

"Yeah, Baby, that's it, cum for me!" Kate commanded.

John's muscles became taught and his toes curled.

"Oh fuck!" he growled. He gripped her hands tighter feeling his impending orgasm.

"Yes, release it John, fill me," Kate hissed.

John grunted and growled loudly when he felt himself ejaculate into Kate. She felt his geyser erupt deep inside her. She continued to bounce to ensure she took every drop of his cum.

"Mmmmmm....that's it my Love, give me all of it," she said in a sensual tone.

John's body began to loosen and level out. Kate slowed to a slow gyration.

"See John, it was all about you. You should be able to relax now," Kate said to him endearingly.

She leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. As she dismounted him, his cum oozed out onto his groin.

"Mmmmmm you came so much, Baby, I'm so glad I did that to you," she whispered stepping off the bed.

She stood at the bedside swirling her middle and index finger in the puddle of cum on his groin. His softening cock twitched as the blood dissipated from his shaft.

"Damn Kate, you were incredible. Thank you," John said groggily.

"My pleasure, I love you, John," she whispered before sucking the cum off her fingers. "Now I have to go, I need to get ready to leave tomorrow afternoon," she said sadly, placing her hand on his cheek. "You get some rest, my Love," she said softly while bending down to kiss him.

After a tender kiss on his lips, she got dressed and left his room. John was completely satisfied sexually and was exhausted. He was surprised at how loving and demonstrative Kate could be. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

The next morning everyone was dressed casually since the conference was scheduled to end at noon. John wore a black polo shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. He sat down with his colleagues for breakfast before the final seminar.

He saw Kate walk in wearing black leggings, a tight gray sweater and tan Uggs-style boots. She saw him as well. She gave him a smile and a discrete wave with her fingers down by her hip. John was relieved that she sat with some other people at a different table. Once again he received some skeptical glares from his partners.

"She's really taken a shine towards you John. You better be careful," Tom warned him in a questioning tone.

John nervously chuckled as he responded, "Ah, she's harmless."

Nothing else was said about Kate and they proceeded to eat their breakfast. Once breakfast was finished, they all entered the conference room for the final seminar. All the corporate members sat at a dais table at the front of the room facing the firm's employees.

Kate was angry that she couldn't sit next to John and sulked in her seat. She paid no attention to what they were saying and her rage grew inside her. Her fists were clenched on her lap and there was a ringing in her ears. Her nostrils flared and she glared at John with a stone face.

John noticed the look on her face and knew she was angry. He tried to ignore her but couldn't. He began to worry about her possible recourse.

After the corporate members went over the highlights of the conference and other business, the conference came to a close. All attendees were then dismissed.

People mingled for a while saying their goodbyes and such. Kate remained seated watching John in the crowd. John saw her sitting and watching him. He slipped out of the hotel without engaging with Kate and headed to his Black Range Rover.

When he drove onto the highway he received a phone call from Kate. He reluctantly answered.

"Hello Kate," he said solemnly.

"You mother fucker, after what I did for you last night, this is how you treat me?" she barked angrily.

"I'm sorry Kate, I just wanted to get on the road," he tried to explain.

"Bullshit John! You purposely avoided me!" she yelled and choked up with sadness and anger.

"Kate please, this has to end. I had a wonderful time with you, but it's over," John replied pleadingly.

"Oh no, this is far from over my Love. Remember I own you now," she responded in a sinister tone. John's blood ran cold at her statement.

"Please Kate, I'm begging you!" he implored.

"Oh, you're begging me now? Oh, you'll be begging alright," she replied with a wicked laugh.

"Kate!" he yelled in a panic.

"See you soon, Baby, I love you," she said sweetly before hanging up.

"Fuck!" John yelled with frustration and angrily pounding his fist on the steering wheel repeatedly. He asked himself, "How could she go from angry, to sad, to threatening, to endearing all in one short conversation? She must be psychotic."

He tried to put her out of his mind and looked forward to seeing Jill and the children. When he visualized them, visions of Kate interrupted his thoughts. John shook his head and smacked his own cheek trying to clear his head. He wished that he had never met Kate. He was angry with himself for falling into temptation.

He turned on the radio hoping it would help. A few moments later a text popped up on the dashboard screen from Kate.

He pressed the screen, an electronic voice came through the speakers and said, "Hey, Baby, l hope your trip is going well. I can't wait to see you again I want you to fuck me hard, love you."

"God damn it, leave me alone!" John screamed out loud.

Finally, John arrived home late in the afternoon. He was greeted at the door by JR and Lucy. They were so happy to see him. They were jumping up and down and clinging to his legs. He stumbled inside while his children clung to him.

Jill stepped out of the kitchen wearing fleece red and black checkered pants, a pink V-neck tee shirt and furry pink slippers. Her long blond hair was up in a bun but her ice-blue eyes captivated him as always.

"Hey, Baby," John happily called out.

"How was the ride home?" Jill asked while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It was murder," he chuckled as he squeezed her ass and kissed her on the lips.

"Mmmmm, we're so glad you're home! We missed you," Jill said lovingly.

"Oh I missed you guys too," John replied with another kiss.

"Dinner is almost ready," said Jill while peeling herself off him.

She went to the kitchen while John sat on the couch with the children. He gave them souvenirs from his trip. They excitedly jumped on him delighted with their new treasures.

Jill stepped into the family room "What do you say?" she called out.

"Thank you Daddy" they shouted.

Jill then said, "C'mon guys dinner is on the table."

They all sat down and enjoyed the meal Jill had prepared. They chatted about John's trip and what they all did over the past few days.

When dinner was finished John went to the bedroom to change into comfortable clothes. While changing his phone vibrated on the dresser. It was a text from Kate. John's blood ran cold seeing her number on the screen.

He hesitantly opened the text that read, "Hey, Baby, I hope you made it home safe. I did, I'm thinking about you. I understand if you can't answer me because you're probably fucking your cute wife. I bet you look so hot together naked in your bed fucking that little pussy Lol. Well, I'm going to fuck myself with my dildo thinking about your amazing cock, Love you!"

John immediately deleted her text and almost threw his phone across the room. He was so angry that she texted him and what she said. He took deep breaths and clenched his fists trying to calm himself down.

After a few minutes, he finished changing into black sweatpants, a white tee shirt and swede slippers. When he entered the family room, Jill and the kids were on the couch watching TV.

"What took you so long, Hun? Are you alright, you look like you saw a ghost," Jill asked with a snicker.

"Yeah, yeah I'm OK. I unpacked and stuff, I guess I'm just tired," John nervously replied.

He sat down next to Jill, she snuggled up against him and whispered in his ear, "I hope you're not too tired," she purred with a slight chuckle.

"Mmmmm...I'm never too tired for that," he whispered with a kiss on her lips

The family watched TV until it was bedtime for the children. They kissed John goodnight and Kate brought them to bed. John checked his phone and he was relieved that there were no texts from Kate.

Jill came back to the family room wearing a red bustier with matching panties. She leaned against the wall with one arm extended up the wall and her other hand on her hip. Her hair was down flowing over her shoulders and her legs slightly crossed.

"The kids are asleep," Jill said in a sultry tone.

"Oh my God Jill, you look amazing," John murmured as he got up off the couch.

He looked her up and down from her beautiful face down to her red stockinged feet. His cock hardened in his sweat pants as he slowly approached her. He held her hips and kissed her lovingly on her lips which matched the color of her lingerie.

"Mmmmmm...Baby I wasn't expecting this," he mumbled during their kiss.

"I know, do you like it?" Jill whispered as she pulled away from his mouth.

"Oh Jill, I love it," he replied while scooping her up into his arms.

Jill gasped and giggled not expecting to be picked up off her feet. He carried her to the bedroom that was dimly lit with several candles and low smooth jazz playing. There was a bottle of red wine, a corkscrew, and two glasses on his nightstand as well.

"Mmmmm...you had this all planned out didn't you," John asked softly as he laid her on the bed.

Jill just looked up at him smiling and said, "Take your clothes off and lie down next to me,"

John chuckled and said, "I don't have any underwear on."

"Perfect," Jill hissed.

John complied by undressing and they enveloped each other with their arms and legs. Their kiss was passionate and intense, their arms and legs slid around their bodies.

John felt her hand wander to his throbbing cock. Jill moaned into his mouth when she gripped his girth. Gently she primed him with slow strokes. She truly had missed him.

"Why don't you open that wine, Baby..." Jill whispered.

John rolled over to his side, took the bottle and twisted the corkscrew in. Kate caressed his firm ass while he opened and poured the wine. They propped themselves up on the pillows and John handed her a glass.

They gently tapped their glasses and Jill purred, "Here's to us."

"Salute," John responded and they both sipped from their glasses.

Jill reached over him and set her glass down on the nightstand. Then she laid across his body and took his cock in her hand. She bent downward and kissed the tip of the head.

John was pleasantly surprised because it was rare for Jill to give head. John put his glass down and placed his hand on Jill's ass, which was concealed in satin panties.

She kissed his head repeatedly while he stroked her round bubble butt. Her tongue then danced around his swollen mushroom while her hand slid up and down on his shaft.

John placed his hand on the back of Jill's head and pressed down. Her lips parted and slowly took him into her mouth. Jill wasn't one to deep throat and she stopped halfway on him.

John enjoyed the way Kate blew him but he wanted more so he pushed her head with more pressure. As he went deeper, Jill violently gagged and pulled off him.

Gagging and heaving Jill exclaimed, "What the fuck John!?" while wiping the drool from her lips. She looked at him with watery eyes.

"You know I don't do that! What's wrong with you?" she cried out.

"I'm so sorry, Baby, I was just so turned on," John replied in a regretful tone.

"Jesus Christ, you know how to ruin the mood," Jill grumbled as she lay on her back next to him.

John rolled onto his side facing her, "Baby, I'm so sorry please forgive me," he pleaded, caressing her belly.

"Sometimes you can be a real asshole," she replied with a smile and playfully smacked his hand.

"Let me make it up to you" John whispered, sliding his hand over her lower body.

"Mmmmm, I guess so," she responded with a giggle.

Jill spread her legs slightly as John's hand skimmed her satin panties. She dragged her fingernails down his chest across his belly until she reached his cock. She felt him twitching and throbbing as she took it into her hand.

Jill softly moaned at the feel of John's hand and fingers massaging her pussy. She slowly jerked his cock keeping it prepped for entry.

John felt her panties dampening and slipped his fingers into the waistband. He circled her clit with his index and middle finger. Jill's body jerked slightly along with her soft coos.