Sir

Story Info
Being called to answer by my Sir.
1k words
4.11
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As i lay here and take stock of myself, I can't find where it was that I decided to underestimate his words. I was let go, allowed to speak freely and often, he enjoyed the banter, this is as much on him, if not more so, than me.

He would say with a shitty grin "One day Pet, you will go too far and there will be consequences".

I would chuckle and say "I hope so".

My face is hot, the pillowcase he has tied over my head is not allowing good air flow. It doesn't help that I can't get my breathing to slow, with my mouth taped I feel like I might hyper ventilate.

I lie here on a bed of my consequences. My arms are bound behind me, my ankles tied to spreader bar, ass up high and he has plugged my ass. I am spread wide open. I'm trying to calm my breath so I can hear what he is doing. He moves around so slow and quiet I have to strain.

I don't expect any conversation or explanation, Bc I know there won't be any. I'm aware that I finally crossed a line,and he will correct me.

I hear the chair in the room move behind me.. I know he is sitting looking at my ass and gaping pussy.

I hear him sigh and he asks me if I understand why I'm here. I say "yes sir"

I hate answering like that and he knows it..but now isn't the time for pride. He asks me if I trust him. I have to pause at this, Bc I'm not sure. I've not been in this situation yet, he has told me about other subs receiving similar treatment, but it always seemed like a far away story.

I feel a strike on the sole of my foot with what I assume is his belt. I've waited too long to answer and the pain snaps me back to what's expected. I choke out "yes sir", not Bc it's hard but Bc I'm not sure, but I have to make that decision, I decide to take the step to him vs stepping back. That is more frightening than what I think is coming.

I feel him run his hand up my thigh and over my ass. He turns the plug lightly and lightly brushed over my lips. That simple touch engorges me.

My face is sweating and I'm calming a little. I remember him telling me the line between pleasure and pain is blurry at best. I have never wanted to test that, pain is not something I seek.

I feel my clit full and throbbing, my lips are so engorged they feel hard. That's when i feel him take hold of one side and place a clothes pin on the swollen lip, then clips the other. The pressure is so much it makes them feel more engorged than they were.

I hear him unzip his bag and hear the tell tale swish of his flogger. I want to cry. He hasn't used it on my yet.

My breathing gets deeper and he takes note and asks " you ok love?"

What am I supposed to say? All I can do is nod. I can hear him walking around behind me.. surely looking for he best striking angle.

My lips are throbbing and my clit feels like a tiny heart, it's throbbing rhythmically. I feel the wetness drip down my thigh. It pisses me off, Bc I don't want him to think I like this, I'm not even sure I do.I know he can see it and I'm sure he is pleased with it,he always told me I would enjoy a little pain.

I feel the first strike on my soles, it's light and almost enjoyable. He continues up my legs and onto my ass.

He starts flogging my ass in measured strokes. He somehow manages to not hit my cunt. I think " this is not bad, I can take it".

I lose count of the strikes and the skin on my ass is hot, he pauses and runs his hands over the heat, it feels so good to have it touched. I want the clips off but know better than to ask.

He runs his hand down my inner thigh and flicks the clips, causing me to moan. I refuse to ask to have them removed, Bc he will just add more.

I want him to touch my clit, it's sooo needy it's painful, but he moves on down and runs his finger through the wet running down my thigh.

The flogger is brought on again, this time he gets closer to my pussy, so every once and awhile a tendril will barely tap my clit. The instant pain is blinding, but as it fades pleasure moves in behind it. I feel like with every tap it will just explode.

I know this is intentional, he's teaching me pain and pleasure two sides of same coin.

I'm so angry at him I can feel a sob lodge in my throat. He should have corrected me before it got to this point. Then I realize that he let me go on purpose, to have a reason to put me in this position.

He is thoroughly enjoying this slow breaking of me.

I feel his fingers trace my sides along side of my tits; over my ribs and down over my hip bone.

The more he touches me the more I hate him, but also the more I want touched.

He moves the clips up to spread my lips more, takes the flogger and drapes it down over my pussy slowly swishes it back and forth. The strands are brushing against my swollen lips and clit. My legs are shaking and I want to cry.

I want him to touch me so badly but I refuse to say it. Then I feel what I assume is his belt tapping my clit. It's nearly blinding me. I roll my face into the bed and moan to keep from crying and begging him. I hear him chuckle a little.

He unties my ankles and releases my wrists. My Pussy is so swollen I can't even put my legs together right.

I'm a swollen dripping mess

I rip off the pillowcase and tape and choke out a "fuck you"!

He says "I love you too Pet" as he closes the door behind him.