Sir, A Moment of Your Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The steak was perfect, and I knew Alan would be in heaven. The meat had just a hint of pink the way we both liked it. The marinade had given the steaks a sweet, savory tang to accent the taste of the beef.

Looking at Alan, I could see he was deep in thought too. I watched the fire dance upon the glass in the firepit as we both continued to eat. This was going to be a long awkward week ahead; we had not been apart in the last five years for even a night. Even now, my husband wasn't more than five feet away and we felt so disconnected. I felt alone. It wasn't the first time either.

While Alan had school and now work, all I had was Alan. I knew both our neighbors but not really. I visited with them for a few minutes here and there. After being away for a few years, I had lost touch with most of my friends at home. With Alan's career moving forward, I wondered what changes would be coming for us.

The lights of the city made it so hard to see the stars. It wasn't like home, where I could see them all when it got dark. I missed my mom and dad, and my brothers. I hadn't been home since I left to follow Alan to school. When we got married a year later, Mom and Dad came out to see us at the courthouse, but the visit was short.

It reminded me that I would normally call my mom tomorrow, I would have to postpone that this week. I wanted to spend all the time I could with Alan. I could already feel myself thinking about crying and knew that when I started talking to her, that the flood gates would open. I didn't want to cry in front of Alan.

I looked back at my love. Alan was looking at me with a goofy grin on his face. His smile could always make me smile. I smiled back at him and got up, moving over to him. I straddled his lap feeling his hard dick already swollen.

"What's with that silly grin mister?" I asked playfully with more than a little bit of curiosity.

"Just thinking of you." He said, the grin becoming quite wide. I knew he was holding something back.

"Mmm. That explains why my little guy down here seems so excited. What sort of nasty thoughts are going on in that mind of yours?" I bantered and shifted my rear, rubbing my butt on his groin.

"Seems to me you're going to leave your little ol' wife all alone this week, with nobody to take care of her." I teased him, pressing down firmly on him.

Now I was starting to get in the mood. Feeling his hardness and knowing he was thinking of me had started to make me feel wet. I could feel the tendrils of excitement starting to tingle in my groin.

Alan groaned softly. He was quite hard now, and I could feel him pushing his hips up into me in mock thrusts.

I wanted him and needed him now. I glanced at the fences that surrounded our yard. There wasn't anyone there, but I needed to be sure. "I can't believe I'm going to do this in my backyard." I thought. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt, I pulled it over my head.

"I mean who is going to hold my girls while I sleep." I egged my husband on as I held my bra covered boobs and gave them a gentle squeeze. I felt the jolts of pleasure buzz from my breasts and felt myself getting more wet. I then reached behind and undid my bra. Then I leaned over and let them hang in his face. I loved watching his eyes get big when he looked upon them. With him it never seemed creepy. I held my pale white breasts in my hands gently squeezing them just inches from his slack jawed mouth. My nipples started to tense and contract as my fingers reached them, and I gave them a gentle pinch and pull. My needy pussy was soaking wet and demanding attention.

Alan moved his head up and took my right nipple in his mouth and suckled it gently. His mouth was warm in contrast to the cool evening air, and I felt myself involuntarily push my hips down on him, sending spikes of pleasure through my body.

"Oh God Alan, that feels so good." I moaned.

I could see him smiling. "I probably should do this kind of thing more often for him." I mused.

Alan brought his warm hands up and now held my girls as he began to massage my large breasts. He took a moment to pull the other breast to his mouth and suckle on this nipple again teasing me. I felt my insides go gooey, as my pussy spasmed in delight.

"Mmm.. Softly baby. Soft please." I begged him. I didn't want to discourage him, but he was starting to get a little aggressive and the nipple he was attacking was the one bruised last night.

I felt so good, so alive. I arched my back and looked up at the sky. I knew that this had my boobs thrust out, and into Alan's hands and face below. I didn't care. It felt so good. My hands fell around the top of Alan's shoulders and my fingers gently held on the sides of his neck as I rocked my ass up and down, wiggling it around his hard dick still confined in his pants.

It was time to get those pants off, but that meant I had to get up and off him for a moment. He had already worked me up a small peak, and I wasn't sure I wanted to get off him.

"God I'm going to miss him this week.", I lamented. I started to think about all the ways I was going to miss him. I looked down to see Alan's head between my boobs, just as he started to shake his head and using his hands pushed my boobs into his face.

"Arrr arrr arrrr," as he made weird noises between my boobs.

"You goofball!" I playfully scolded him and pushed him back to a prone position.

I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you." And rolled my eyes as I started to slide myself down, his body. I kissed his chin and neck, unbuttoning his shirt as I went.

"I love you." He told me softly.

I left a trail of kisses moving down his body. I kissed his chest, his ribs, and on to his belly. I struggled a moment with the belt before getting it freed. Hooking my fingers around his pants and briefs, I started to pull his trousers down. Alan lifted his ass a little to help me. My hard little friend sprung up as I pulled down. Alan's smooth dick was already dripping with pre-cum. My fingers did feel a little cold against his warm body, and he seemed to jump a little when I touched him.

When I finished pulling his pants off, I knelt between his legs. My hands traced along the outsides of his legs as I shifted closer. When they got to his hard dick, I grasped it softly at first and leaned in to give it a kiss. I kissed the reddish-pink colored head, and then sucked it in my mouth. My lips wrapped around the flared crown, and my tongue danced along the tip tasting his pre-cum.

"Oh baby." He groaned as I felt his stomach and legs tense up. His warm penis was throbbing in my mouth with its slightly salty taste.

I lifted my head and applied suction pulling on his smooth member. His hands were entwining in my hair, as he gently held my head. I dropped back down, swallowing more of him. I was so thankful that he wasn't big. With him fully in my mouth, he only occasionally touched the back of my throat, so he never really triggered my gag reflex. I had girlfriends in high school that told me horror stories about some abnormally large dicks that just had to be exaggerated. Thankfully Alan was average sized, it made our bedroom activities easier and nicer to do.

I teased him a few more minutes, going down on him deeply, and pulling up sucking hard on him. I massaged his hardness with my tongue, and occasionally came off entirely to allow myself to swallow. My hair was falling into my face, so I pulled it back and tucked it behind my ear.

My pussy was becoming needy again, with all the attention and focus on Alan's rigid manhood. It had taken a small downshift when he 'motorboated' me. Alan's dick was throbbing like a little heart, and I began to worry that if I didn't take him soon, I'd be left to my own devices for my orgasm again. Coming up off his dick with a popping sound, I glanced around the yard. It was empty and dark except for the glow from our fire. I reached down and in a quick motion shimmied out of my jeans and panties.

I moved up and straddled Alan grabbing his hard dick and lining it up. I was horny and wet, and lowering myself slightly eased him inside.

We both groaned in unison. He felt so good, so filling. My hands were on his chest, and his rested on my hips. My toned pale legs lifted me slightly and I rocked up and back down, teasing him as I worked him inside. As I rested on him, I could feel my clit rubbing on him slightly, sending jolts of pleasures. I could feel him throbbing inside me. I was feeling so sensitive.

I could feel the rising tension of the oncoming orgasm building as we rocked in unison. Alan was thrusting his hips upward and I was lifting a little and thrusting my pelvis down on him. Our tempo was picking up and we both groaned and moaned in harmony with our thrusting. I was so happy that we fit so well together; I couldn't imagine anything better.

I started chasing that orgasm now; it was so close. I pushed faster and harder onto Alan. He was also getting more aggressive pushing up into me, grunting loudly. My boobs were swinging hard, the one painfully smacking into my chest on each down stroke. That urgent need was driving me. My loins were a dripping hot mess of pleasure, and my guy's little soldier was the magic wand.

"Oh God." I cried. I could feel my orgasm start. This one was going to be a whopper. I felt myself gushing as I rolled in the blissful mind-blowing pleasure that seemed to suck the strength from my legs. Alan was still thrusting below me as I rested limply on him. I distantly felt him pump into my pussy a few more times before he just rested himself. My pussy was a tad bit warmer and felt even more sodden.

We rested together breathing hard. I laid on his chest and looked him in the eyes. I relaxed and felt centered. Alan was my whole world and right now I was his, we had each other, and the world didn't exist.

"I love you." I told him.

"Love you babes. That was pretty amazing." He told me.

We were both catching our breath. I could hear his heart beating in his chest. The sound of a car driving past the house brought me back to reality. "My God, I'm naked in my backyard." My conscious brain screamed. I nervously looked around, there wasn't anyone there, but I felt exposed.

"I'm going inside." I told Alan anxiously.

Leaning down I grabbed my clothes, leaving the dishes, and dashed inside. After using the restroom and brushing my teeth, I just crawled in bed waiting for Alan. When he got to bed, I pulled his arm around me and snuggled into him. I fell asleep quickly.

--

I woke up feeling Alan pulling the hair from my face, and feeling the bed shift as he moved to kiss me. We were both still naked from last night, and we rarely slept in the nude. But it was nice.

"Good morning, beautiful," he told me.

"Good morning handsome," I replied.

"Guess you can't say I don't ever initiate sex anymore." I added playfully and turned to look at him.

Last night was so out of character for me, I wondered where I'd gotten the courage to do that. For a moment I worried that maybe someone had seen us last night.

Alan laughed softly as he responded, "No, I guess I can't, can I. That was.. Wow."

I pulled him into a hug and held him tight, "I'm going to miss you like crazy this week, please be careful, and call me every night."

"I promise. I will be careful, and I'll call you every night." He said reassuringly.

Kissing him I cheerfully told him, "I got you a surprise."

"I thought last night was my surprise." He said a little amused.

"It was.. But I have another surprise." I responded.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, grinning and moving his hands to my boobs, leaning in for a kiss.

"Stop, it's not that kind of surprise." I pushed him away and playfully scolded him.

I got up and put my bathrobe on to my husband's disappointment. I went downstairs and out to our garage where I hid the first of my surprises for Alan. I had bought him a luggage set I saw on clearance the day before when I was looking for something to wear to the office for myself. The two-piece set with a hard black vinyl shell would be an upgrade to the set Alan had inherited from his parents when went off to college.

Dragging the luggage behind me as I came back into our room, I told him, "If you're moving up at work, I guess I need to make sure you look the part right. That other set is getting a little dated."

"Thanks babe." Alan said getting out of bed and giving me a big hug followed by a kiss.

"The luggage looks really nice. Thank you." Alan said appreciatively.

"You're welcome and you do work hard, you deserve it." I said lovingly.

I felt like crying. I was going to miss him so much. I had to leave before I ruined this for Alan.

"What would you like for breakfast love?" I asked my husband, trying to focus on him.

"Some eggs, sausage and toast would be nice, if we have it? Or Pancakes?" Alan answered.

"How about eggs and pancakes?" I countered.

"I'd like that," he said.

"I'm going to get that started." I told him and gave him another kiss as I left.

"I'm going to take a shower." I heard him say about halfway to the kitchen.

After making his breakfast, I made a few eggs for myself and had half a grapefruit. I texted mom that I'd call her tomorrow. I just wanted to spend the day with Alan before he was gone. I headed upstairs to see what he was up to and to take a shower myself.

"Your breakfast is keeping warm in the pan." I told him as I passed him on the stairs.

"Thank babe."

"Uh huh." I answered feeling a little nonplussed.

After a quick shower, I picked out a pair of yoga pants and a loose comfy t-shirt. I didn't bother with a bra since I wasn't going anywhere, and it was just Alan and me.

I started sorting our laundry and changed the sheets before making the bed.

"It's just going to be me in this bed after tonight." I considered as I straightened the sheets.

I sighed and went downstairs to get the vacuum and give it run through the house.

"Alan, sweetheart." I called with extra sweetness in my voice.

"Yeah babe" I heard from his home office upstairs.

"Would you please mow the yard today before you go. Please?" I begged.

"Yea, I can do that." He replied in a less thrilled voice. He'd forgotten to get that done last weekend and the yard did need it. I went about cleaning the house and getting our weekly chores done. With me working they really had to be done before the work week. After I was done with the cleaning, I started putting some Tupperware containers together with some easy breakfasts and lunches for myself. I could make something fresh for dinners, but this would save a few minutes before heading off to work.

As I looked in the backyard, I was still surprised at what I did last night with Alan. I wasn't going to be that crazy tonight, but I would still give him something to think about while he was away. I knew right then how I would keep his mind on me this trip with his last surprise gift. I had bought him a nice tie and that was all I would wear to bed tonight.

When Alan finished, he gave me a kiss and headed upstairs to play on his computer some more. I relaxed in our living room and read a little bit of the romance novel that I had just started. As it got closer to five, I got up and started making dinner. My plan for tonight was a small beef roast with potatoes, carrots, onions and served with some home baked bread. It would take a little bit of cooking time.

Though I didn't want to make Alan quit playing his game, he sometimes forgot about everything. I went to the room we had set up as his home office and found him with a headset on and the screen flashing as his little guy moved around.

I moved his headset from his ear and whispered to him, "Baby, if you want to play with me later, you're going to need to give me some time too."

I put the headset back where it was and left. He was downstairs in a minute.

Alan walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks for letting me blow off some steam." He sighed.

Then asked, "Are you making roast?"

I nodded, having just closed the oven door after checking on it.

He spun me around and held me in his arms, "You're the best."

"I know." I grinned.

We had some time before dinner, so I dragged him into the living room and started one of my favorite movies. I made him lay on the couch and snuggled up in front of him wrapping his arm around me.

The movie had about 10 minutes left when the timer for dinner went off. I ran to the kitchen to pull dinner out of the oven. We ate that night at our kitchen table and conversation seemed difficult tonight. Maybe we both were thinking about his big trip tomorrow and how this would be a difficult week. Alan rambled a few thoughts he had regarding the trip and tried to reassure me he would call frequently. I shared with him some of the boring training that was scheduled for me at work.

After dinner, I led Alan upstairs leaving the dishes in the sink unwashed. I will deal with them tomorrow, I told myself.

"Alan, we are going to bed early tonight. You have an early flight and I have to be early myself, but.." I put my fingers to his lips to stop his response. "I want to give you your other present, so get in bed no questions."

I took the small box with his tie from where I hid it in my underwear drawer and went to the bathroom. I looked back at Alan from the doorway and said, "Give me just a minute."

"Wow. My hubby leaves town on a work trip, and I feel the need to initiate twice. I never thought I'd be the one going all out." I pondered.

I quickly stripped and opened the box, pulling out the new silk tie. It was bold blue with a pretty swirled mix of colors as the design. It was a few dollars more than the other ties, but even the sales guy said, 'Jerry Garcia ties are the best'. After a few moments of trying to figure out how he tied the darned thing, I gave up and just tied an overhand knot and hung it around my neck. Leaving the bathroom lights on and turning off our bedroom lights, I walked to the bed looking into his eyes to see his expression.

"I love it." He said with wide eyes as he carefully pulled the tie over my head and off me.

I kissed him and laid next to him on the bed. I then leaned over and made sure the alarm was set; it wouldn't do to have us both run late tomorrow.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" I asked.

"It leaves at 915 so I have a little time," he replied.

I thought for a moment, "Okay, but you need to wake up at the same time as me and leave the same time. You'll want the extra time at the airport, okay?"

"Okay." He said to pacify me.

I laid on my back and he leaned over and kissed me. My hands wrapped around him and I held onto his back.

"I'm going to miss you too, babe."

He proceeded to kiss me again and then moved to my neck. Tonight, he moved down from my lips to my neck and continued. He held my breasts and kissed them softly with little kisses all over. I felt my skin tingle and my nipples pucker in delight. He teased me with soft kisses and my skin responded with little goosebumps forming all over.

He sat on his knees between my legs and gazed down upon me. I looked up at him and smiled.

His hand took his hard dick and pushed it down into the soft curls of my mound, shifting and wiggling about trying to find my pussy. I reached down and helped guide him.

Now in place, Alan pushed gently in and rocked back working himself in a little at a time. I was in the mood, but I wasn't very wet yet. It was a little uncomfortable at first, and I grunted in response to him forcing himself inside. His impatience was making my pussy a little tender, but I finally started to feel myself moisten in response to his thrusts.

He was a bit aggressive tonight, and his body seemed out of tune with mine. I moaned in response to feeling him stretch me out, which felt amazing.