Sir, A Moment of Your Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to tease me each night aren't you." He asked playfully but concerned as well.

"I hadn't thought about that, but that's a good idea. Maybe I can remind you what you're missing at home."

"I love you, but I probably ought to go to bed."

"Mmmmmm.." I moaned, then continued, "Okay, I love you too honey. Be safe and I look forward to you coming home."

I moved my fingers up and through my lips feeling the pleasant sensations and noting where I was still just a bit tender. "This is a good way to wrap up my day in a nice little post orgasmic moment." I mused.

Still in the tub, I moved my fingers gently, softly along my pussy lips. Then I rubbed my clit with varied pressure that was getting firmer by the minute. The little fire of need was smoldering since last night and now I was carefully fanning that flame into something more. I relaxed and enjoyed the sensations, taking my other hand to tease my nipples. I stroked and rubbed, just hard enough to send pulses through me to my core. That orgasm was coming but I could already tell it would be a small one. I didn't care. Grunted softly as my fingers were acquiring speed causing the water to splash.

"Oh God.." I moaned quietly.

That edge of the orgasm was right there. I was on the brink of it hitting and yet my body held its ground. I was getting more tense without release. I rubbed harder and faster. The pulses coming in quick and strong. My legs alternated between involuntarily squeezed my hand to pressing on the far end of the tub flexing.

I was making what could only be described as a mewling sound; something between a grunt and moan. My mind raced to remember making love to Alan and I felt my nipples pucker in a delicious itch. I moved my hand to pull on the firm buds, as I tried to remember more details to push my orgasm closer. My treacherous brain took a different thought and started adding people I knew from work in my backyard. They were watching me make love from the shadows. My pussy was tingling, buzzing with energy. My fingers ran circles around that hard sensitive button, sending huge shocks to me. Each threatening to release my orgasm but not quite doing it. My pussy was spasming and tightening up. It was so close.

I ran a slender finger delicately inside and rubbed on that delicious bundle of nerves inside. I thought about Alan beneath me, wide eyed. He was so happy. I looked out at the crowd of semi-nameless faces from work in my backyard watching me. There was Mr. Black watching me with that tight grinned smile and goosebumps on his arms.

"Ohhhhh" I sighed loudly. I came and saw spots; it was such a huge orgasm. My hands relaxed and I let myself catch my breath.

"What the hell was that?" I thought. "Now I'm getting off thinking about my boss watching me have sex."

Getting out of the tub a few minutes later was a small choir. I found some clean underwear and slipped on a nightgown to go to bed. My alarm was set, and I was very relaxed.

--

I woke up to the recollection of some strange dreams that involved both Mr. Black and Alan. No details. I just knew that both men were in my dreams last night which was odd. I didn't need a shower this morning, so I looked through my closet and found an outfit for the day. I remember that Mr. Black said something about being bundled up like it was winter.

"We'll see how this works." I mused. "If things are awkward, I can always go back to wearing oversized clothes. We'll see how you really deal me being not 'so bundled up', Mr. Black."

I had settled on a white blouse with elbow length sleeves. The collar was rounded but still above my cleavage. I had a white camisole to wear underneath it. The purple skirt was ankle length. I spritzed a little bit of some light floral perfume on and brushed my hair again. Breakfast was quick and again I left dishes in the sink; I'd need to do that later.

The drive to work was uneventful, if not pleasant, I even ignored the ever-present check engine light. Listening to my music on the trip to work was a change, normally Alan chose the music. Another perk of coming to work early was I didn't need to search for an empty parking stall. Almost all the stalls were available. I wondered what Mr. Black's car looked like. It was probably here. I wasn't sure what he'd even drive. After I found a spot near the elevator and pulled in, I headed to my desk.

Once the computer was up and running, I looked to see what changes had occurred since last night. I knew there were only a few appointments today and a meeting with the marketing team. Mr. Black was already here in what was becoming a norm for me. I glanced at my outfit, it didn't seem out of place compared to the other assistants, but it was certainly a new experience for me to see so much of my shape through the clothes.

"Good morning, Kimberly, you look nice." Mr. Black said and after a brief nod, walked into his office.

I didn't have anything that really needed his attention, and there was at least another 20 minutes before the marketing team meeting. "But what did he mean 'I look nice'. Do I look good professionally, or was that just a passing comment?" I wondered.

Standing up and walking to his office doorway took a little bit of nerve for me. "Would he stare at my tits, my ass, look me in the eyes, or totally ignore me?" I questioned.

"Mr. Black, Is there anything I need to prepare for the marketing team meeting?" I asked.

"Did you find my notes on the current marketing strategy?" He asked as he looked up and at my eyes.

"Yes, I've been trying to read them and understand them. It seems almost to be in shorthand and I'm not sure what a lot of it means." I answered.

Mr. Black thought about that. "There might be some expressions and terminology we use here that doesn't openly translate, that's fair. I'd say for the meeting this morning, just listen and take notes. We can discuss it more this afternoon."

"Okay" I said and turned to leave.

"How's your spelling and grammar?" He asked.

I didn't understand where he was going with that. I turned and stood in his doorway again.

"Fair I suppose."

"I'd like you to read over my contract with Ralph Jenks. Look for obvious errors in spelling, grammar, and things like format and stuff. Then I have a few other things I'd like you to review before I send them off. I'll forward them to you here in a minute."

"Okay." I said and headed back to my desk.

"Well, he didn't stare at my boobs or ass, and he didn't ignore me." I thought as I sat back down.

He sent me four documents to review, and I knew my light day had just been filled with real work. Some of it was too much legalese for me to really follow. After my summary glance at each it was time for the meeting that he wanted me to go with him to.

Walking to the meeting, I felt that everyone was watching me, but looking around I saw they really hadn't. I also concluded that Mr. Black's pace and long legs make keeping up with him a true workout. The meeting was more of a training to the marketing staff that Mr. Black and another director conducted. It was interesting to hear what they told the marketing teams, and I was surprised that I understood all of it.

After the meeting I asked Mr. Black on our way back to his office, "Do you have that kind of training every week or was that something special?"

"Terrance and I try to alternate training on various marketing and advertising subjects for a few minutes each time we have some meeting time. The group here has a lot of experience, but they tend to silo off when they work on projects and not really share knowledge between themselves. So, every couple of weeks Terrance and I discuss what we think they could use, and some of it is based on what big projects we are working on or our current team membership. Terrance just hired a bunch of interns from the college, and this is their first week, so we'll probably repeat the next couple of weeks come January when he gets a few more."

"You didn't really need me in there today. Did you?"

"Probably not for the first half. The second half would be good to have someone keep notes on what's going on. But if you know what marketing and advertising is about, then you can help me better as an assistant. Which is why I included you. I think you can do a lot more than keep a home and organize a junk pile in an office."

"How long did it take you to learn marketing?"

"That's an interesting question. I spent three and a half years getting my master's degree in business and marketing. But to be honest I've always had a knack for it, and for figuring out people. If you can figure out people and what drives them, you can sell them just about anything."

I thought about this as we walked. It was just like him to make it so simple.

"So, I believe I have two performance evaluations this morning?"

"Yes sir, Ryan Hill and Denise Harper."

Upon arriving at his office, he said, "Let me know when you're done reviewing those documents, I'd like to get them off today."

"Okay, I'll send them back to you as I get them done, Mr. Black."

I had to call Linda for help. She knew exactly what he was expecting and showed what to look for. She also told me where I could find some cheat sheets that her and the other assistants used to make this particular task easy.

At lunch I looked to see if Alan had texted. No new messages. I sent him one as I ate my leftovers from dinner.

"I love you." I sent him a picture of me in the break room.

When it came time for my one on one with Mr. Black, I had three of the four documents reviewed and returned to him. There weren't really that many corrections. A few punctuation and grammatical errors were all I found.

"Kimberly, if you're ready." He said from his door.

I closed the door behind me when I went into his office.

"Let's start with questions."

"I read through the Ralph Jenks contract and sent that back to you. Was that what you were looking for?"

"It was. I saw Linda come and help you, she is a great resource. But in the future, don't share my documents with the other assistants unless you talk to me first. I don't like other directors or executives gossiping about my plans or strategies until they are finalized. Linda is pretty good about keeping things separated between departments but some of the other assistants are not, or I would have said something earlier."

"I'm sorry."

"You didn't know, and I can see why you would assume it's okay, because she's the CEO's assistant. This is less about the non-disclosure agreement and more personal preference because gossip can lead to other problems. So, as I said, it's not a problem today, just don't do it in the future without asking."

"That makes sense."

"On that agreement, I didn't see anything about 'Net Sales Profit' as his profit from the agreement. But your notes stated we were looking to retain at least a 60% net profit margin."

"That's a good catch. Ralph is an older owner and didn't go to school to run his business, so he uses different terminology. That was actually our initial hang up. He wanted to make sure he had an established profit line for each product before it was sold and when I figured out the cost of marketing and distributing his products, the profit line he expected and the net return after costs we'd have were significantly different. I had to in effect temporarily forget the terminology and just listen to what he wanted. Then explain to him why without using fancy words that would never work."

Mr. Black paused to take a drink from a coffee mug on his desk.

"I then had to show him how much he was making with his current sales model using our marketing research, and highlighted the net sales profit he currently has, showing him that it is in fact lower than what he's asking. Then compare it to our plan. And while it's a lower profit margin per unit, we can offer a significantly higher volume which would provide him a greater profit margin as a whole."

"I see. So, you kept the terms out because it just confused him, but you defined the details in other areas to clarify each of your requirements and needs for the venture."

"Exactly."

"So how did you figure out the issue?"

"By talking with him. After a few conversations, I could tell he wasn't picking up the terms I used. I tried to explain them to him, but he was already so locked up for the day that he wasn't listening. I had to give him some time to reset and then I approached from a different direction."

"So are his lawyers going to argue this because it's not in standard terms?"

"It will be tricky because we have to go the long way about it, but essentially we will use addendums on the contract to resolve any concerns the lawyers have for the fine point details."

"The thing to think about making a deal with someone is you need to provide them with something they want in compensation for what you want. We wanted his sports line to sell on our platforms to improve our marketing edge and ultimately make more money. He wanted a better method of getting his products out there to increase his sales volume. The best deals are normally those where both parties get what they want, but you feel like you got the better deal. I probably could have talked Ralph out of another 5 or 10 percent net profit margin, but I still think we got the better deal. Not only do we have him as an exclusive provider, he fills a niche we don't currently offer, and he's unlikely to find a better deal with our competitors. We still make a good profit on any sales from his merchandise, and we accomplish our overall goal of having a more complete market selection. We both got what we wanted, but we got the better end of the deal."

"Wow. I never thought of it like that."

"People that shop on our website will be able to order more products from one place, creating a higher perceived value."

Mr. Black and I discussed some of the finer points of the contract over the next hour. I quickly picked up the small details and saw how they were worked into the contract. I could see how Mr. Black used his research to identify a few key products in which to maintain a slightly bigger profit margin for the company while leaving many items under a blanket agreement to give Ralph and his company around 65% of the net profit by volume. He showed me how that tied in with their market research to predict how standard household purchasing would increase if they were able to include a few sports related items. When we were done, I felt like all my thinking was new and different. I had no idea that marketing considered the psychology of understanding people and what made them buy things.

Looking at the time I realized I had monopolized most of his afternoon. It was almost 6.

"I'm sorry for taking so much of your time, Mr. Black." I apologized.

"It's okay, I enjoyed watching you learn and see how it fits together. And we didn't have any other appointments that were impacted."

"I was going to get that other document for you first thing tomorrow."

"That will be fine."

"Have a goodnight, Sir."

After I sat down in my car, I realized I hadn't thought about my clothing all afternoon and particularly when she spoke with Mr. Black. "Maybe he is a smooth talker, I can totally see him as a lady's man now. His voice was just the right cadence and tone. He listens and treats me with respect. And he's easy on the eyes."

The radio blared as I drove home. "Same old empty house." I thought. Most of the money we had went to Alan's trip so my options for dinner were slim. I settled for a cup of noodles and added some frozen mixed vegetables.

Parking myself in front of the television and scanning through the channels nothing caught my eye. I finished the small dinner and looked at the sink with dishes from Sunday still in it. My mom would be appalled. I rinsed out and then washed the dishes. Looking at my phone after, I checked to see if Alan had responded. Nothing yet.

I needed to relax. I went to my room to stretch. I stripped off the blouse and skirt. Thought about it a moment and didn't see the need to bother with pants tonight. Now that I was working, I realized that some of my fears were all in my head. There were other girls that looked as good as me or better, and they dressed nicely with clothes that flattered their shape. The men seemed to leave them be. I needed to let go of that fear and dress like they were, but I knew that would take some effort on my part and some getting used to.

My mind drifted to the soft music, and I tried to meditate while moving through some of the forms. I thought about those documents I reviewed today and learned how to review them. I saw Mr. Card (the other director in the marketing meeting) and Mr. Black moving in synchronous motions around the table in the middle of that conference room taking turns talking to me. And there was Linda telling me I should wear what I wanted to. Alan was getting in a cab with his new suitcases wearing a new suit. I saw myself working in the office with confidence, respected by the staff, wearing a flattering business suit.

"God, I really want that." I thought. And this time I held on to that image, breaking the cycle of letting thoughts drift through my mind.

My bath was relaxing and after a bit I dried off. I got into bed wondering why Alan hadn't texted or called today.

"I miss you. Hope you're okay and the trip is going well. Good night." I typed and attached a selfie of me laying on my pillow, hair pulled behind my ears. After a few restless minutes, I fell asleep.

I was in the office wearing a tight-fitting black V-neck blouse that only served to highlight my breasts. The bra was lifting them up and almost out of the top. The pencil skirt showcased not only my firm legs wrapped in stockings but highlighted my perfect ass. My hair was styled, and my makeup was sultry.

The boys in the office were finding excuses to come to my desk to ask questions to which I knew they knew the answer to. I played coy and pretended to look up something on my computer, giving them a chance to stare at my neck and follow the curve down the blouse to my chest. I could almost see from the corner of my eyes them trying to crane their necks higher to gain some vantage to see under the concealing folds of my shirt.

I'd turn and answer their question, sending them back to their desk. The pants sported little tents as they walked back. I was such a bad girl and I felt deliciously wicked.

Mr. Black called me to his office. I stepped up to the doorframe and leaned into it, pressing my cleavage into the jam.

"Yes, sir?" I asked him.

"Are you teasing my staff, Kimberly?" he asked.

"Yes sir." I told him.

"Come here." He stood and beckoned me with his finger.

I walked to his desk, swaying my hips slowly until I stood in front of him.

He spun me around and pushed me down on his desk pulling my skirt up with both hands.

My ass bared except a narrow strip of fabric between the cheeks.

"You've been a bad girl, Kimberly. You know what happens to bad girls, don't you?"

He raised his hand and...

The phone rang waking me up.

"Hello" I answered groggy but concerned. Nobody typically called this late unless it was important or an emergency.

"Hey babe." Alan said.

"Hey love." I replied wanting to go back to sleep and feeling how wet I was.

"I woke you, didn't I?"

"Yes, but I like to hear your voice." I told him with my eyes closed. The images of Mr. Black fading into blackness.

"I just got done for the day. I didn't realize how late it was. Oh crap, you're also an hour ahead, I'm sorry... I love you."

"I love you." I told him with my soft and sweet voice.

"That's my goofball. Means well, awful timing, and keeps his promises." I mused with a smile.