Sir, A Moment of Your Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should probably let you sleep."

"MMMmm hmm"

"I got all the initial reporting done today. Tomorrow should be the last of the hard days, and Thursday should be pretty easy. I hope. But anyway. I love you and I'm sorry I woke you."

"I love you too."

--

I woke up and took a quick shower before running to work. Apparently, my dreams were more than a little wild. I couldn't remember much of them this morning. I looked through my closet and picked out a black floral dress that came down to my ankles. It was still a little thin for me, so I paired it with a white jersey cardigan that had long sleeves.

When I got to my desk, Mr. Black was already in, of course. But apparently, he'd stopped by my desk. Next to the keyboard was a book with a large sticky note. The note read: "Consider this homework to discuss next week. - Mr. Black." After I read the back cover, I put the book aside. Where was I going to find time to read this, I still hadn't read the employee handbook but then again did anyone?

I went through what was becoming a very normal routine in the morning of running through Mr. Black's appointments for the day, reviewing his emails from last night through this morning, and making sure I had his notes organized and attached. I followed him to the meetings that I needed to attend with him and took notes. Later that morning he gave me some market research and a few other documents for me to review.

I looked over the market research as I ate lunch at my desk. There was a lot of information, and I was curious how they found all this stuff out. I put it aside and reviewed the documents he needed before looking at the research again. I was betting that he would want to discuss it during our sync that afternoon.

When he invited me into his office, I could see him wincing as he went to take his seat.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"More the result of too many hours at a desk these last few weeks and not enough stretching would be my guess. I think I pulled a muscle last night. After work, I joined Mayor Lother to play the back 9 in a rematch. On the second to last hole, I felt my back tweak just a little bit and it's been sore since then."

"Did you stretch it out after, or have you taken anything for it?"

"I tried to stretch it, but that was never really my thing. But I did take some ibuprofen. I think it's just wearing off now." He said and looked to be grabbing a bottle of it from a drawer.

Without thinking about it I said, "I could show you how to stretch those muscles out. It will heal faster if you do."

"I'd be happy to take you up on that, if you're willing." He stopped and looked at me.

I had closed the door behind us when I came in earlier. I stood up and walked behind his desk to the area where the couches and larger space was. I kicked off my flats and motioned for him to join me.

"Take off your shoes." I directed.

Mr. Black looked at me curiously but obliged. I got him standing next to me a little more than an arm's length with both of us facing his door. I pulled the front of my dress just enough to allow me to kneel and motioned for him to do the same.

"Put your knees about as far apart as your shoulders are wide, then let your feet lay flat against the ground."

I watched as he looked at my form then adjusted his to match. He was stiff for certain. The short pile carpet was a bit slippery. I'd have to be careful of that.

"You're going to want to let your hips rest on your ankles and the rest of your chest lay forward resting on the ground. Move your arms above your head and stretch. Just breathe. In and out. Let your cares go and feel your muscles pull and relax." I said as I moved my body into the position, I wanted him to emulate it. I closed my eyes and felt my arms and back stretching. Opening my eyes, I looked to see if he needed help getting into position.

He looked to be doing well, he was in the right position and stretching. He's open and looking at me.

"This is called 'child's pose'. It's one of the basic forms in yoga and it's excellent for stretching your lower back."

"I can feel it. It really does pull the right spots."

"We are going to hold this for another minute. Just relax and focus on your breathing, nothing else. Allow your mind to connect to your body, let it feel the muscles as you breathe."

We both held the pose. I counted in my head to twenty slowly using my breathing as a timer.

"This next bit is a little harder and you may feel some tenderness at points if it hurts don't push it. We are going to push up on our hands. We will be supporting our weight on our hands and knees, then we are going to arch our back up and hold it, then move back to a neutral or flat position, then arch it down. Think like a cat stretching. Up and hold it." I said, now moving my body to show him.

"Now we are going to reverse that and arch your back the other direction pushing your chest out." I said and moved to the correct form.

I was in position holding it and watching him as he looked at me. His eyes seemed to catch hold of my thrust-out chest; the collar of my dress hanging low and exposing my bra. I panicked. As I was about to jerk myself up to a more appropriate position, he moved his chest out and collapsed in pain, falling forward.

"Ow, Ow.. I might have pushed that one a bit far."

I jumped over to help him, forgetting about myself.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have suggested that."

"No, it felt really good, up until that last stretch. I've never tried yoga, but I've heard friends of friends that do, I'm going to have to keep trying that, maybe just a bit slower."

I helped him to his feet and apologized, "I'm sorry."

"No, seriously I appreciate you showing me that. I was feeling good. How long did it take you to learn that?"

"I've been learning it and working on it since high school."

"Well now you can say you taught your boss something." He said with a smile and made his way to his chair.

I knew he had seen my bra covered boobs when I thrust my chest out, but apparently, we weren't going to dwell on that.

I couldn't help but compare Alan and Mr. Black. "Alan drools watching me do yoga at home, but Mr. Black joined me and tried it. Did he fake getting hurt so I wouldn't feel self-conscious about exposing myself?"

"Thank you, sir." I told him appreciatively. I was really starting to like my boss.

He stretched out a little bit as he was about to sit down. I heard him give a soft groan.

"Kimberly, would you mind grabbing a cold water from my private fridge? It's behind that door."

I opened the private side door within his office. I was right. There was a smaller room that held a toilet and sink on one side, with a coat rack and a shelf with some small appliances on the other. The shelf held a few boxes of snack items, a minifridge, coffee pot and a microwave. I opened the fridge and took two water bottles, noting he had a few bottles of liquor in there as well. I brought Mr. Black his water and walked to the other side of the desk to take a seat.

"So, tell me what you learned from the research reports." Mr. Black started.

I told him what I had noticed that afternoon and we discussed it again until the end of the working day. It was so easy to talk with him. He was intelligent and didn't make me feel stupid, even though I knew he knew way more than me. I felt like he was interested in my well being personally and professionally, and after today's little fiasco maybe emotionally.

Alan was too busy to send any texts I assumed, so I didn't. I went home and made myself some spaghetti for dinner. Having a good evening, I found myself humming along to my country music while I cooked and after when I was doing dishes. I looked at the book that Mr. Black had given me and decided to read it while I waited for Alan to call before I went to bed.

In the meantime, I figured I would finish stretching. I stripped down to just my bra and panties again. My mood was relaxed and mellow. I went through the various stretches and poses without any crazy thoughts today. Maybe I had gotten them out of my system. I thought about Alan and him coming home the day after tomorrow. I thought about Mr. Black and our conversations about marketing strategies and research. His falling to save me from embarrassment. His cute ass in those slacks. Did he wear boxers or briefs?

I stopped myself there. "Damn. Good thing Alan is coming home. I'm obviously needing some attention."

I felt a little guilty thinking about Mr. Black's butt and decided to wear one of Alan's favorite nighties to bed. It was crème colored with a low-cut collar that flattered my boobs. The little ribbons that started at the shoulders and met at the bottom of the collar drew the eyes over the swells of my boobs to my cleavage. Alan loved it.

I laid in bed and took the suggestive selfie showing my breasts pushing against the top of the nightie. The ribbons created the appearance of a more supportive cup. The bright pink of one areola just barely visible above the satin covering one of my breasts.

"The girls and I miss you. Wish you were here." I typed.

With a wicked thought, I put my hand in my panties and started delicately tracing, then stroking my pussy. The slightest touch was sending delicious tendrils of pleasure through my body.

My pussy was instantly wet.

I snapped another picture with my hand in my underwear. I had aimed the picture to leave out my face, but Alan would definitely know what I was doing.

Attaching the picture I texted, "Guess I'll have to take care of myself."

The phone rang.

"You're naughty." Alan's husky voice said.

"Why do you say that?" I teased.

"You know why." He bantered back.

"Are you still working?" I asked.

"I'm working from my hotel room. I was going to call you soon, but when I got your texts, I lost all focus."

"Did I do that?" I feigned innocence. "Maybe I should let you go, it sounds like you're still working and I was just getting started."

"You're incorrigible. I wish I was there. I would be all over you."

"Guess your job is more important huh?" I teased. It wasn't fair, but I didn't feel like being fair.

"That's mean baby. You know I love you." He said a hurt evident in his voice.

"Maybe that was a little mean." I thought.

"So, what are you going to do to make it up to me?" I said to give him an out.

"Whatever you want, love." He stammered.

"MMmm. Whatever I want huh? That's a pretty good offer. I'll have to remember that." I said as I continued to stroke my slick wet pussy.

"Baby you're killing me." He whined.

"Does that mean I've got you excited?" I asked with my 'sweet and innocent' voice.

"You know it does," Alan replied quickly.

"Are you hard?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Do you know what I'm doing right now?" I asked with sultry overtones. "My lips are swollen and wet, I'm thinking about you over there with your hard dick in your hands. I'm rubbing myself and it feels soo good. Soo good. MMMmm..." I moaned on the phone while my fingers with quickening frequency between my throbbing lips, the aching need burgeoning around my clit. Each touch edging me closer to release.

"Oh baby, I can see it. My dick is hard, I'm squeezing it and rubbing it. Just imagining it sliding into your hot pussy. It feels soo good." His breath was getting ragged as I pictured him in his hotel room pumping his dick into his fist.

"Oh baby, I can feel it. It's soo hard and hot. Give it to me baby." I cried out and used a few fingers to simulate his dick pushing itself into me. They slide into my hot wet pussy easily enough. I could feel myself contracting on my fingers with involuntary spasms as I incidentally brushed my clit while finger banging myself.

Alan grunted. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to cum."

"It's okay, I want you to. I'm almost there myself." I cried out gently.

Alan groaned loudly, "Ohhhh.." And I could tell he had just cum.

It took me a few moments longer.

"Oh Alan.. I love you.. MMM... mmm...mmm... Ohhhh.." I cried out, my voice breaking into little high-pitched squeaks it seemed. My orgasm was not earth shattering like last Saturday, but felt amazing, nonetheless. It only added to the pleasantness of my wonderful day.

"I love you baby." I said finding my voice again.

"I love you." He said appreciatively.

"Thank you for calling me."

"Anytime my love."

"I'll let you finish your work, don't stay up too late. I'm just going to read and go to sleep myself."

"Okay, I won't, and I miss you babe. I'll be home soon."

"Miss you too, Bye."

I hung up. That seemed to be the worst part about talking to him while he was away, neither of us wanted to hang up and when the call was done.

I picked up the book from Mr. Black reading the first few chapters. It was interesting and while some was common sense, there were things that I didn't understand that were explained quickly. Some of the stuff really got my brain thinking though. Figuring I needed some sleep I turned out the lights and sleep found me quickly.

--

I woke up feeling recharged and rested. The sound of raindrops pattered against the windows. I brushed my hair out and looked at the book on the nightstand. It might take a few days to read but it was interesting, and I wondered when and what Mr. Black would discuss out of it.

Getting dressed I slipped on the last of the new blouses I'd bought last week. "I'm going to need more clothes if I keep working in the office." I realized. The top was a pretty blue satin with a round neck and short rolled cuff sleeves. It was cute. I found a simple ankle length black skirt to go with it.

Feeling a little bit cold, I had some oatmeal for breakfast with a mug of instant hot chocolate. "I need a coffee machine too." I thought.

Alan was coming home tomorrow, and I couldn't wait. This week had moved along quicker than I thought it would. Gathering up my lunch I got in the car and headed to work.

While it was normally dark when I drove in, the rain on the streets had all but hidden the reflected light from the headlights. I was cold, the car's heater hadn't worked in months. To make matters worse, I could barely see out the windows, because the windshield wipers were old and defective. I slowed down and did the best I could, watching the large puddles collect in the streets and the rain intensified to a downpour.

I heard the thunder crash above loudly, and the rain pounded on the roof of the car. I turned the corner splashing through a large puddle and the engine died. I tried repeatedly to restart the car to no avail.

"Not today. Please." I prayed, not that I was religious by any means.

Attempt after attempt to restart the car failed. Not knowing what else to do, I called Mr. Black.

"Hello." He answered.

"Hello, sir. I'm going to be delayed getting into work, our car died on my way in."

"I'm on my way. Do you know where you're at? What intersection?"

"Sir, you have a meeting coming up. I'll figure it out, I'll just be late." I replied, now really stressing. I didn't need my boss missing work on my account.

"Don't argue with me, I've made up my mind. Text me the closest intersection." He said flatly and hung up.

Sighing, I got out of the car and felt myself getting soaked immediately. The cold water was nearly three inches deep and covered my feet where I had got out to start walking towards the intersection. I hustled to where I could make out the corner signs and ran back to the car. Shivering, I texted in the intersection to his number and waited for him to show up. A slate gray Porsche pulls up behind, and I saw Mr. Black get out in a heavy dark trench coat. He popped open an umbrella and walked over to my car. I stepped out.

"I'm so sorry. It died and won't start." I said, feeling bad.

"Hop in and give it another try."

I did as he asked, and he appeared to lean towards the hood and listened to the sounds the car made.

"I don't think it's flooded; Let's get you out of the road." He suggested as he closed the umbrella and got behind my car.

He pushed and I struggled to steer. Once the car had been moved to the curb, I stepped out in the standing puddle of water that covered my ankles at the roadside. I looked at Mr. Black, his pants were soaked to the knees, and I could only imagine his expensive leather shoes. I followed him to his car where he unexpectedly opened the door for me. I had to hang on to the roof for balance as I got in, the seats were positioned so low to the ground. He closed my door and then got in the car himself.

The inside of the car looked expensive with leather and fine finishes. I wondered briefly if I was ruining the seat from being dripping wet. I hadn't planned on going out in the rain and hadn't worn a coat. My blouse was clinging tightly to my skin, and being cold my nipples had stiffened, attempting to bore out of my wet bra.

"I'm so sorry," I started to apologize, not knowing where to begin.

Mr. Black glanced at me, then checked traffic and pulled out.

"Where do you live?"

"Oh great. Now that I'm enjoying the job, he's going to let me go" I feared.

I gave him directions to my house. The seat felt warmer, and Mr. Black turned the heat up in the car without me saying a word. About 10 minutes later, he pulled up to my house, and I unbuckled my seatbelt to get out.

"I'll wait here, while you change."

"Not getting fired." I felt relieved, but it took a second to process.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I said, then ran into the house.

I didn't have much in terms of other outfits for work, so I quickly changed into yesterday's outfit, and raced outside. I knew we were late to the first meeting of the day; we might even miss it if we didn't hurry.

Hanging onto the roof as I slid back into the seat of his car, I apologized again. "I've probably made us late if not absent for that first meeting today, I'm so sorry."

"Kimberly, stop apologizing." He said with some annoyance.

"Yes, sir." I said meekly.

"You did the best you could with the circumstances you were given. I made the decision to come get you. My missing a meeting is not something you are responsible for." He said firmly.

He backed up out of the driveway and headed to the office. The ride was quiet, aside from the beating of rain on the car and sounds of tires splashing through standing water.

Mustering courage to break the silence I said, "Thank you for picking me up."

"You're welcome." He said warmth coming back to his voice.

"What are you going to do with your car?" He asked.

"I don't know, we don't really have money for it with Alan going on the trip this week. So, it might have to sit for a few days. And we might have to share a cab for a bit while we get that figured out."

Pushing something on a console screen, Mr. Black said, "Call Mylo."

The speakers started ringing and a man with a deep bass voice answered.

"Chappy's Repair and Automotive, Mylo speaking. How can I help you?" the sonorous voice came through the car's speakers.

"Hey Mylo, could you do me a favor? My assistant's car broke down and we had to leave it. Could you bring it in and let me know what it needs?" Mr. Black asked.

"Mr. Black, good to hear from you. Is Marie okay?" he asked.

"Marie is good, I'm referring to my current assistant's car. Marie is still out on maternity leave."

"Sure thing, Sure thing. Give me a moment to find a pencil. Alright, what is it and where is it?"

"It's a mid-90s Camry. We pushed it in front of Jensen's Sewing and Craft on 18th."

"Keys in it?" Mylo asked.

"They are with me, but I'll have a courier run them over to you this morning." Mr. Black explained.

"Alright I'll take a look."

"Thanks, Mylo."

The call disconnected.