Sir, A Moment of Your Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and tried to force myself to catch up with his frantic pace, but my body wanted slow love and his wanted to slam into me hard. He was thrusting and pushing faster and faster.

"MMMmm.." I moaned loudly in response to a strong wave of pleasure as my orgasm started to take shape.

He was rocking faster and faster in his own world; I could feel his pecker getting bigger inside. I began to realize he was going to leave me behind this time, and I stopped myself from telling him to slow down. "This is his night," I told myself. "I'll let him control the pace."

He rammed himself into me with short and fast thrusts, and I whispered to him, "Cum for me baby."

I wasn't going to orgasm tonight; I was only part way there.

He lurched on last time and held still, I could feel his legs shaking as he came deep inside me. He let out a long hearty sigh, "Ohhhhh Baby." He plopped onto the mattress next to me and looked me in the eyes.

"I came so hard baby." Cluelessly, he asked, "You?"

"Yeah baby, it was really good." I lied, not wanting to spoil the night.

I rolled over and wrapped his arm around me and drifted to sleep.

--

To say the alarm sucked would have been the understatement of the year. It woke me up at its set time of 530 and I rolled over to squeeze Alan's arm to wake him.

"Come on baby, wake up, big day remember," I said gently.

Alan was waking up and he stretched out getting some circulation going. He wandered off to the bathroom.

I sat up and started to brush my hair. I wasn't going to compete with Alan for the shower. He was notorious for long showers and not leaving me any hot water. I had briefly considered showering with him, but he didn't share the water well and I wasn't in the mood to deal with a cold shower.

I planned on taking a long soak tonight, so after finding my deodorant I went about getting dressed and ready for work. I had purchased a new bra on Saturday which seemed to do a much better job of minimizing the size of my boobs. I chose a new navy skirt with a black blouse that had a turquoise pattern towards the bottom. Alan was still puttering around in the shower by the time I finished getting dressed.

I opened the door to the bathroom allowing the steam to escape and reminded him, "Babe, you need to speed along, you're going to want to get your cab in about 20 minutes, remember?"

Walking to the kitchen to get breakfast I called the cab company for Alan. After telling the operator where we lived and where the fare was going, the guy on the other end of the line confirmed the ride would be at our house in 15 minutes.

I stood at the sink and looked at the grapefruit, then turned and pulled the instant oatmeal from the cupboard. Quickly making the instant oatmeal in the microwave, I took a seat at the table and started to eat.

Alan came downstairs and looked sharp. The new tie worked well with his suit.

"You look handsome." I told him with a smile.

"Thanks" he said and looked to see if I had made him breakfast.

Watching his gaze, I said, "There is cold cereal, oatmeal, or grapefruit. Take your pick."

Getting the hint, he found the oatmeal and made himself a bowl.

I rinsed my bowl and left it in the sink for later. Then I took my planned lunch from the fridge and put it in my purse.

Walking over to Alan and realizing that my time with him was very limited, "I'm going to miss you. Text me when you get to the airport and such. And don't forget to call me tonight."

"I will and I'll miss you too."

He put his empty bowl in the sink and pulled his suitcases to the door.

The cab was there moments later. I gave Alan a big hug and kiss, then hurried off to our car while Alan loaded his suitcases in the cab. As I left the house, I felt a cold chill roll down my back. I felt a tear starting to form and I quickly wiped it away before it smudged my makeup.

"Come on hold it together - put your big girl panties on." I reminded myself.

I strode to my desk feeling some tenderness in my groin from last night. I wasn't too surprised to discover Mr. Black was already in the office. I wondered not for the first time if he ever left the office. He was here when I arrived and here after I left.

I knew from his work calendar that he had a poker game on Saturday and golf with the Mayor on Sunday. Mr. Black seemed to keep all his personal and business activities there.

The workday consisted of a few meetings including a big one with all the c-level staff and stockholders. Afterwards, Mr. Black introduced me to more of the managers and their assistants. That afternoon his assistant, Marie, called and set up a time to see Mr. Black on Friday.

I wondered how Alan was doing and checked my phone, seeing he had texted a few times.

815 am "Hey babe, just got checked and done with security. Glad you suggested leaving early. The security line after me was ridiculous."

9 am "I'm onboard my flight. Love you."

Alan's last text included a selfie. I glanced around to see who was looking in my direction and finding everyone working, I held my phone out and smiled.

Attaching the picture, I texted back, "Miss you tons. Hope your flight is safe and that you have fun."

After putting my phone away, I took a moment to bring Mr. Black his phone messages and let him know what changes had occurred for his appointments that afternoon.

"Jenks appointment moved back an hour. You had a voicemail from Smithfield Independent Investigations. And Marie Hernandez made an appointment to see you on Friday. She's scheduled for 1pm."

I put the sticky note with the number for Smithfield on his desk and left. Mr. Blacks day was filled with performance reviews of some of his managerial staff and I took a few minutes to get to know each of them as they came to his office.

My lunch was quiet and somewhat boring. Alan hadn't returned my text from this morning. I guess he was busy. I felt alone. I tried unconvincingly to tell myself this wasn't different from eating lunch at home by myself.

That afternoon when Mr. Black invited me into his office for our daily sync as he called it, I sat down across from him. He seemed to be in a good mood today and as I didn't have any job questions, I waited for him to direct the conversation.

"How are you liking the job?" he asked.

"I think it's manageable." I answered directly.

"Well you've already surpassed my expectations. I had two temporary assistants in here with associate degrees looking for a job that didn't accomplish what you did Thursday and Friday. You may not have had training or a degree, but you certainly pick up on things quickly and you're very organized." He said sincerely.

"Any questions you wanted to bring up today?" he asked.

"I'm about done with the purchase card training and frankly my brain's a little bit done. So no. No questions." I replied.

"That's a pain in the ass from what I hear. Would you like to keep working as an assistant when Marie comes back. There are a few directors that could probably use one, I could arrange that if you'd like." He asked.

I hadn't thought of working full time yet, but this did seem like a nice place, and it was a good wage. Alan and I could definitely use the income.

"I'd like that sir." I told him.

"Ok, we'll when you get done with that purchase card training, Linda will send off for your company card if she hasn't already. And when Marie comes back it might be nice to work her back in slowly, give a few days to transition from home to work."

"Have you ever given thought to what you want to do career wise, or did you have different plans?" He asked.

"Huh. That is the million-dollar question." I realized.

"To be honest I don't know. I didn't go to college because I didn't know what I wanted to do, and we were a poor family. I didn't want to waste my parents' money just to go." I explained.

Mr. Black thought about that for a moment.

"You are extremely intelligent and organized, I'm sure wherever you went to school, there were career days and all manner of teachers trying to push you in some direction. You really couldn't figure out what you wanted to do?" he probed.

He was right. I had those opportunities and more. But I didn't want to tell him that I was wary around men then and wasn't fond of being gawked at in public.

I realized Mr. Black was trying to help, and wondered, "How do I say that without telling him more than I want to."

"I had a lot of body image issues then and I'm still working on them. They've kept me from being much of a social person and really exploring what I could do." I was surprised with myself.

Mr. Black's affable nature during our afternoon conversations made it easy to speak my mind.

"Your body developed, and the boys saw you as sex on legs. Is that why you bundle up like it's the middle of winter here?" He asked candidly.

"Wow. That's right on the spot." I considered feeling uncomfortable with how accurate his assessment was. If I didn't have a sense that he was interested in me as a person, it might have felt somewhere between awkward and threatening. I considered how to respond to his perceptive question.

"It's how my parents raised me, and the more I kept my curves to a minimum, the less I felt like an object."

"Kimberly, I can't imagine being a young woman with that kind of change occurring. Nor can I imagine how it made you feel to suddenly be the center of attention, and not for who you are but rather your physical attributes." He said in apology.

Then sat back and added, "I was one of the boys that fathers feared, and mothers warned their daughters about. I was always chasing after the sexiest and prettiest girls to be with and more often than not dumping them after we had done the deed. My best friend and I had a running competition as to who could date and sleep with the most beautiful and untouchable girls."

He looked at me to gauge my reaction. I didn't know what to think. I had a hard time picturing him being such a bad boy, but I could see where his handsome features could make any woman consider giving him a chance.

"I can tell you that I was blind back then as to what truly makes a woman beautiful. A woman's features can certainly draw in a man's eyes. But there is a hell of a lot more to women than their looks." He concluded his thought.

After a small pause he said, "I'd like to spend the next few days teaching you about marketing and what I'm doing with the company. We'll see if we can't bring you up to speed and see what talents you have for it."

He added, "I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable; I'm sure I crossed some lines of propriety. I'm a little too direct sometimes."

It was a lot to take in. While I had felt uncomfortable about the topic, it wasn't Mr. Black that made me feel uncomfortable. As to the idea of learning marketing, I thought I knew the basics, but here was someone who excelled in this offering to take me under his wing.

"Don't worry about it. I would love to learn about marketing from you." I said with some excitement that I hadn't felt in years.

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly. I finished the last of the company training I had to do as an office administrator and assistant. I was working on putting Mr. Black's notes together with his appointments for tomorrow when he tapped on my desk.

"How late do you plan on staying, Kimberly?" he asked.

I hadn't been paying attention to the time. Looking down I saw it was close to 7 already. I had unintentionally stayed an extra couple of hours.

Coming up with a quick excuse I said, "I was going to see how long you worked, sir."

"I'll walk you to your car." He replied with a tight smile.

I noticed that just before he spoke, his eyelids fluttered a moment and his arms seemed to get goosebumps. That was odd.

"Okay, I'll lock up." I said logging off my computer.

He was pleasant and opened the doors for me as we walked to the parking garage. I noticed that there were only about five or six cars left in the garage.

"Thank you and I'll see you tomorrow." I told him.

"Goodnight, Kimberly."

Getting in the car, I pulled my phone out to see if Alan had replied and seeing he hadn't left me feeling sad again. I dialed my mom and put the car in reverse.

"Hello"

"Hey Mom."

"How's things in your neck of the woods? Are you and Alan doing okay?"

"We are doing really well. Alan might be getting a promotion at work. He is on a business trip this week, so I wanted to spend yesterday with just him."

"Oh, that's wonderful! Where's he off to?"

"Detroit. He's auditing records of some plant up there. He'll be gone until Friday." I said and my voice cracked.

"Oh sweetie. Don't look at this as him being gone, look at it as a vacation from taking care of him." She encouraged me.

"Mom. I miss him."

"I know you do. I would take a vacation from your dad every now and then, that's all I'm saying. You can sleep in and do what you want."

"I'm also working at the same place as Alan, I started last Thursday."

"OH. That is news. Are you still doing that computer thing?"

"No Mom"

"What are you doing there?"

"I'm assisting one of the directors here. It's kinda like being a secretary but with a few more responsibilities. It's just temporary until his regular secretary comes off maternity leave, but he says he will help me move within the company when she comes back to be someone else's secretary."

"So, you and Alan carpool to work and come home together? Do you get any other time with him during the day? Or I guess I should ask what an assistant does there?"

"I actually have longer hours than Alan right now. I have to be to work before him and get off around the same time as he does. But for work, I mostly just keep the director's schedule and help him prepare for his appointments. I also screen his email and help him organize his notes."

"Well, I guess that will help you and Alan get caught up on the bills. Maybe you guys will have some extra to come visit us this year."

"Maybe Mom. I'm hoping."

"Are you still thinking about kids?"

"Mom. I told you I'm not ready yet. I want to make sure things are good with Alan's job and the bills on the house are caught up first. I think I like my new job, Mom. My boss, the director I'm assisting, wants to see if I'm good at sales and marketing."

"I'm sure you will be. You were smarter than your two brothers."

I could hear dad talking to mom in the background, but I couldn't make out what was said.

"Your dad says he loves you. We are going to bed, call me Sunday and tell me how Alan's trip went."

"I love you."

"Love you too Mom."

The house was dark, and I felt alone in it. I dropped my purse on the kitchen table and made myself a bowl of soup. With all that had been going on at work and with Alan, I needed to unwind and decompress myself. I found my comfy yoga pants and top and went to my spare room. I had a mat, candles, a speaker to plug my phone into, and plenty of space.

After getting some calming music going, I got on the floor and moved to a neutral position resting on my knees, feet, and shoulders. My arms stretched out above my head, and I just relaxed and focused on my breathing.

My tense muscles pulled and then relaxed. I let my mind wander, and the thoughts began to float in and out. There were things going on in the office, changes to my routine, missing my handsome husband, and the crazy conjured image of Mr. Black as a bad boy. My dad's voice calling me a 'tease' and a 'slut'. I remembered straightening the sheets yesterday and how they looked so clean but empty. Then there were all the assistants I'd met in the last week and their varied personalities. Linda came to mind. She was the CEO's assistant. She was such an energetic and bubbly woman. Then I saw the goosebumps on Mr. Black's arms that afternoon.

I finished stretching and letting my mind have its moment. I read somewhere it's good to just acknowledge your thoughts and feelings without trying to understand them. Still, it was puzzling at times.

I wondered what Alan was doing. When was he going to call? Looking at my phone there were no messages yet.

I started a bath and stepped in it to soak. The water was a little hot, but it felt good at the same time. The heat relaxed me while I washed casually with my music playing in the background.

The cell rang.

It was Alan.

"Hey babe" I answered.

"Hey" Alan said, a little tired.

"How was your first day in Detroit?"

"Not too bad. I met nearly everyone here at the Detroit Plant. There were a lot of introductions, and they found me an area to work out of. I got a lot of work done for the few hours I was here. Getting out of the airport here was easy but then I realized that I was way outside of Detroit. Anyway, I didn't think to stop at the hotel first, I just went to the plant. I met up with everyone and got started. I left the plant around 6 and drove to my hotel, but there must have been a mix up because the place I thought it was didn't have a reservation or room for me, and then I found out that I needed to drive almost 20 more minutes to find the right place. By the time I got everything squared away, it was after 9 and most places were closed. So, I ended up eating dinner at a bar, because that was all that was open close by. It was okay for food. The burger was good but kinda greasy. I tell you what, I miss your cooking already. How was your day?"

"I finished that purchase card training I told you about. I got to sit in with Mr. Black at the executive meeting this morning where they reported to the owners and shareholders. Otherwise just a typical day." I said, not wanting to go over the whole day. I couldn't tell Alan about any details about some of the meetings anyway.

"I think Mr. Black is considering mentoring me in the marketing and sales stuff he does." I added with a hint of excitement.

"Oh yeah? That sounds pretty cool. How did that come up?" Alan asked.

"Just part of our daily one-on-ones, he always gives me a chance to have a few minutes of his day to ask questions and when I didn't have any today. He told me he was impressed with my work, and that he wondered if I had some skills with sales and marketing."

"Let's see what else. I talked to my mom today."

"Are your parents okay?"

"They're fine. I told her about your possible promotion and my new job. She's hoping that means we can come visit some time. I told her we'd have to see."

"I know we haven't been back in a while." He lamented.

"What time do you have to be up in the morning?" I asked, realizing that it was late here already.

"I'm guessing I should probably be up at 7. I want to eat breakfast here and be at the plant by 8:30. Are you doing okay without me?" he asked.

"I miss you and love you, if that's what you're wondering." Then I decided to tease him a little bit. "But I got some time to stretch out in that old pair of yoga pants you like so much."

"Seriously baby.? Did you happen to take a picture?"

"No, I was rather tired, so I just stripped everything off and put just the pants on. I relaxed and stretched."

"I don't believe you." He said unconvinced. He did know me.

"Guess you'll never know." I teased him some more.

"That's mean baby, getting me all excited when I am so far from home." He complained.

"Well think about that next time you decide to leave." I pouted.

"I guess I'll just have to take care of myself, while you're gone." I told him and slipped one hand down to my pussy. They were still a little tender in spots, but if I was careful, I might be able to get that orgasm that I was denied last night.

"Are you really going to take care of yourself while I'm gone?" he asked nervously.

"I might. After all I've got needs too." I bantered.