Sis's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra was still shocked. "What do you want from me?"

Rachael smiled. "I heard rumors that you know how to please a cock. And I saw how that physio of the Northern Free State team checked you out after you had a chat with him. Why don't you get him in bed with you and let Sis spy on you. We see how she responds and take it from there. Think you can do it?" She slowly started to smile. "I'll bet it was him who had his way with Laura and with my mother!"

Sandra smiled, thinking that it was the second remark tonight about her and the sexy physio. "I'll try to think about something. But what is the next step?"

Rachael shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sure you are creative and will think of something. Give her a dare or make a bet. Lure her into a games night where we get her to strip." Rachael smiled. "Charades, my sister has a variation, 'Strip Charades', I played it once."

"And what is in it for me?"

Rachael considered the question. "Apart from having that handsome physio? How about having Ian, my boyfriend as Charades partner, or for a night, I saw how you checked him out at our practices. Or Elsabe's...?"

Sandra turned to the door. "Or maybe 'all of the above'! I'll think about that. I better go."

Rachael stopped the door before Sandra closed it behind her. "And send that sexy physio to my room when you're done with him."

Sandra made it to her room and closed the door behind her. There was a subtle whiff of Sis's excitement hanging in the air and Sis's nipple wasn't as pronounced any more through her thin nightshirt.

"What kept you?" She wanted to ask Sandra what she thought of the captain's and her vice's groping, but she had time to calm down a bit and didn't feel so invaded any more.

The ringing of a bell filled the passage. "Bed time... Bed time... Everyone in her room!"

"Rachael wanted to talk strategy, and wants me to play a big role." Sandra could barely suppress a smile, she didn't lie to Sis. "We better sleep, tomorrow's first game will be tough!"

****

Tuesday night:

The ringing of a bell filled the passage. "Bed time... Bed time... Everyone in her own room!" There was a pause before the voice continued, "Lights out. Bed time... Hurry up girls, you should have been in your rooms already. Bed time." A rush of feet were heard along with some giggles while girls rushed to their bedrooms.

It was more than five minutes after the bell went silent that Sis rushed in from the ablutions. She was clearly very upset. "Rachael and Elsabe groped me again. In the ablutions. What do they think of me?"

Sandra switched off the lights and smiled, her plan was taking shape. "Were there witnesses?" She pulled the curtains open and light from the school's security system fell onto the ceiling and illuminated the room dimly.

The ringing faded. "No, Elsabe herded everyone out when coach gave the final call and Rachael blocked my way. Then Elsabe came back and again slipped her finger into my private parts until... until I was all wet, just like yesterday. And Rachael pulled my shirt's shoulder off and sucked my breast." After a short break she added, "Well, I have a surprise for them if they try it again tomorrow, my period is about to start."

Sandra's eyes started to adapt to the lower light levels and she knew that Sis would make out quite well what she was doing. This was great, she wanted to have Sis upset so that she couldn't sleep. "I will have a word with them, things cannot continue like this. Close your eyes and try to sleep. It will get your mind off it." Sandra knew her advice wouldn't work in Sis's emotional state. She placed her suitcase at the bottom end of the bed and 'searched' for something. She closed the lid and whispered as if to herself, but making sure that Sis could hear. "I had it just now."

The scent of Sis's sex juices slowly started to fill the air in the room.

Sandra bent down to look under the bed, showing off her firm naked globes and gaping vagina in Sis's direction. "Not here either."

Sis couldn't miss Sandra's display. "What are you looking for? I need to sleep."

"My PJ panties. They must be somewhere."

Sis pulled a pillow over her head, trying to block out the sound, in an attempt to sleep as Sandra suggested. The bed made a squeak.

"I don't want to sleep without them," Sandra said to herself, and continued to faff around.

"They have to be somewhere." The bed squeaked when Sandra deliberately bumped into it. "Sorry."

Sis sighed, but said nothing. Sandra may stop fiddling around if she faked being asleep. She gave a sigh of relief when Sandra, still without her panties, finally returned her suitcase to the cupboard and sat quietly on her bed.

Sis was just starting to relax when she heard the door's handle and the door opening. "Is she asleep?" It was a man who whispered. Her heart started to race. Men aren't allowed in the girls' rooms.

"I think so, let me check... Sis... Sis... Martie," then a bit harder, "Sis, are you awake?"

Sis was petrified, she hadn't expected anything like this. These things shouldn't happen. She tried to relax in order to breathe regularly.

Sandra didn't waste time and called the man in to force Sis's hand into a direction, hopefully into silence. "She's asleep, come in." She closed the door as silently as she could.

Sis was curious to see who the man was. She discreetly slipped the pillow that covered her ears higher up and was relieved when the bed didn't squeak. Her eyes adapted to the dark, and she was surprised at the amount of detail she could make out.

It was the physio of the Northern Free State team. She saw him dropping his gown onto the floor next to the door. It left him in a sleeveless vest and boxers which showed early signs of an erection inside.

Sandra stepped closer to him and gave him a kiss. "Glad you could make it, Alex. You sure you weren't spotted?"

Alex smiled, "Only by a few of those who play musical chairs between rooms." He sniffed the air, "Oh, you just couldn't wait. I love wet pussy."

Sis almost gasped in embarrassment, realizing that Alex picked up her sex scent. But then she relaxed when she realized that he thought it was Sandra's scent and that Sandra did not correct him.

Sandra offered her lips for a second kiss and pulled his head closer.

Alex didn't resist the lips on offer and leaned in. His hand slipped up under Sandra's nightshirt and cupped her breast. In doing so, it pulled the bottom higher up, revealing Sandra's clean-shaven pussy for Sis to see.

Sis was shocked and inhaled sharply which caused the bed to squeak. She hoped that the lovebirds didn't hear it and she tried to relax.

Sandra heard it and broke the kiss as if nothing happened. She took the bottom of Alex's vest, lifted it over his head and discarded it on top of his gown. Alex responded in kind and removed Sandra's night shirt, leaving Sandra entirely naked.

He bent over and took Sandra's D-cup breast in his mouth. Sis couldn't believe what she saw and considered 'waking up'. But then what? Yes, they would be caught out, but was she prepared to call on team management to report Sandra. The thought crossed her mind that it was just an excuse to continue watching the exciting drama which played off in front of her.

She gasped when she realized that she just thought of the drama as 'exciting'. She realized that the actors in front of her must have heard her gasp. She had to swallow to wet her dry mouth in order to resume her faked, steady, even breathing.

Alex looked in Sis's direction but she seemed to sleep peacefully. Sandra used the opportunity to drop onto her knees and took his member into her mouth. She slipped his boxers to his knees and started working its base while flicking her tongue over the tip. Alex brought his feet together and the boxers fell to his feet. He stepped with one foot out of it and, supporting himself on Sandra's head for the moment, kicked the boxers towards the rest of his clothes.

It didn't take long before Alex took Sandra's head in his hands and started bucking his hips back and forth. He cranked his head back and looked at the reflection of a security light in the white sphere of the bedroom light's shade. His voice was soft when he complimented Sandra. "Ooohhhhh, you're so good." His bucking motion got larger to work his stiff member even deeper into Sandra's mouth and into her throat. "You're going to make me come."

Encouraged, Sandra cupped his scrotum with one hand and massaged his testicles lightly.

It took him over the edge. "Aaaaarrrggghhh, oohh fuck, yessss... Take this."

Sis's bed squeaked. She stopped breathing for a moment. She didn't move, or did she? Did Alex hear the noise?

Alex was too deep into his orgasm and too concerned to keep his voice down that he didn't hear the squeak. Sandra stood up when Alex finally released her head and faced Sis, as if deliberately. Sis couldn't miss the glimmer of the streak of semen which ran down Sandra's chin, of that she was unable to contain in her mouth when Alex erupted. Sis could also not miss the blob where it dripped onto her breast. Sandra removed the evidence from her chin and licked it off. She did the same with the blob on her breast.

Sis pinched her fingers and was surprised at the heavenly sensation running through her breast. She did it again and felt it again, her heart was beating fast in excitement. She had to accept that she wasn't in control of herself. When did she move her hand onto her breast? It must have been when she heard the squeak. What was she doing? She shouldn't be affected, she should remove her hand from her breast, but she dare not move. Maybe closing her eyes to shut out what was happening.

Sandra retreated to her bed and sat down. She leaned back on her elbows and opened her legs, "Now, you eat me!"

Sis opened her eyes partially, and got a blurry image of the drama. She could scarcely make out Sandra's inviting pussy before Alex kneeled in front of Sandra and blocked her view.

Alex forced Sandra's legs wider before planting his lips onto Sandra's. Sandra pulled a pillow closer to put behind her back, the action disclosed the hiding place of her 'lost' panties. Sandra leaned her back against the pillow and guided Alex's mouth onto her clit. When satisfied that his ministrations were on target, she started to massage her sensitive nipples.

Sis's bed squeaked again and she realized that she resumed the massaging of her nipples. If someone told her a day ago that she would get worked up by witnessing lovemaking, she would have rejected the idea.

Sandra's breathing started to get labored. She planted her feet on Alex's shoulder blades and tilted her hips into his kissing lips and agile tongue. "Ohhhhh yesssss... Fuuuuuck." She grabbed Alex's head and pushed it harder onto her vulva to prolong the orgasmic bolts which struck through her body.

Sis's breathing became heavy and she felt her own orgasm building up. She was working her clit with her finger while rolling her nipple with her other hand's fingers. She thought she had better stop, or the lovers would realize that she was awake. She forced herself to stop ministering her nipples and clitoris. She couldn't recall if her bed squeaked from all her activity.

Sis almost gasped when she realized that she hadn't willingly moved her hand to her pussy to rub her clit. When did it happen? Her heart was beating in her throat and her mouth was dry.

She also became aware of a strong scent of sex in the air. Did she miss the buildup thereof from the courtesans? She exhaled deeply, the movement made the bed squeak and a blow of air escaped from under her duvet, pungent with the rich scent of her own sex.

Sandra turned on her back and slipped the pillow under her hips. She drew her feet closer and spread her knees wide. Then she whispered loud enough for Sis to hear, "Do you have the balls to take me?"

Alex knew what she wanted and was kneeling between her legs in no time. "You sure you can take me?" His hand was working over his big member, trying to work it harder.

Sandra nodded her head.

"All of me?" He leaned forward and worked his tip into Sandra until he cleft her lips apart.

Sandra just smiled. "I'm ready when you are." She offered her lips for a kiss.

Alex started to work his dick into Sandra's hot slippery vagina while working his mouth closer to Sandra's for the kiss. His dick went in all the way when their lips met. Sandra lifted her legs and crossed them over Alex's.

Sandra whispered, "I'm not going to release you until my pussy overflows with your baby batter."

Alex pulled his member out until only the tip remained inside. "Aaahhh, you drained me so you could have me all night. Challenge accepted!" With that, he drove his dick so hard into Sandra that the headboard hit the wall. Sandra's breasts swayed in response.

"Aaaahhh, who told you I like a hard fuck?" She was glad that Sis ended up on the bed that squeaks.

Alex pulled out again. "You told me yourself." He rammed his dick hard back into her. Alex didn't stop and immediately pulled back and worked himself back in again. It was clear that he thought the time for talk was over. He had a hole to fill with his jizz.

"Yesss, yesss...yesss, yesss." Alex's rhythm was fast, his strokes long and so deep. "I'm going to come."

"Shoot it deep into my pussy, I haven't had any for quite some time!" She tilted her hips so Alex could work harder onto her G-spot.

Sis could hear the heavy breathing of Sandra and Alex and decided that they wouldn't pick up on her own heavy breathing. She was working her clit and her nipple and hoped she could climax before the action on the other bed was over. Their excitement definitely helped her along her previously unexplored rollercoaster ride towards an orgasm. Her bed squeaked but she couldn't care less.

"Fuuuuuck, yesssss." Alex tried to keep his voice down, his frenzied action transformed into hard thrusts deep into Sandra where he delivered an abundant load of sperm.

"Uuuuughhh..." Sis, too, tried to keep her voice down. Her bed gave a few final squeaks when she exhaled deeply after the last bolt of her orgasm subsided.

Alex's spasms pulled Sandra over the edge with him. She muttered a soft moan. She heard a squeak from Sis's bed and Sis's heavy breathing. She smiled, and the thought 'mission accomplished' flashed through her mind.

Alex's spasms subsided, but he still wanted to enjoy the sensual feeling of being buried in Sandra's vagina. "You say your roommate is Laura's daughter?"

Sis could clearly hear Sandra's answer. "She is."

Alex took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Laura was a good fuck. I had her early on during last year's tournament. She had a friend with her, 'Francelle'. Seems as if the two often prepare each other while waiting for a roaming cock."

Sis's breathing stopped when Alex revealed a side of her mother she didn't expect. Francelle sleeps over at their house whenever there are National meetings in Bloemfontein. She concentrated on breathing soft and regular.

Alex continued, "Do you know she had a Christina piercing?"

Sandra didn't understand, "A what?" She almost talked in a normal voice.

"A Christina piercing. She has a ring fitted where her outer pussy lips meet. It is something nice for a tongue to play with when you lick her clit. It also adds stimulation when you nibble on the ring, but you'll have to be careful at a tournament like the SAs. I took her once to my hotel room after a meeting in Bloem, and she was quite vocal when she came from me nibbling her ring."

Sis was shocked and she was sure her gasp gave away that she was awake. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Maybe he was talking about another 'Laura', who also has a friend named 'Francelle.'

Sandra heard Sis's gasp and asked a question before Alex picked it up as well. "I guess a genital piercing is unusual, any idea why she has one."

"I can't say for sure, but I heard from a reliable source that she took in a boarder, her gym instructor. Young, muscled, and full of energy. It wasn't long before he started to pay her nightly visits. He soon stopped paying his rent in hard cash and started to pay her with a hard dick and in liquid currency which he deposited into her vagina. He apparently talked her into getting the Christina."

Sis realized that Alex was indeed talking about her mother and blushed. She would never have guessed.

Alex was surprised that his member didn't deflate entirely, and the thought of his fuck with Laura caused it to tuck lightly inside Sandra.

Sandra heard another gasp from Sis, but could also not miss the wonderful tuck inside her. "Any rumors on her boob job?" She gave her vaginal muscles a squeeze and felt another tuck, somewhat stronger, inside her. The squeeze pushed some semen out of her and she could feel the wetness trickling down her rosebud and further down her crack.

Alex couldn't help his member's response to Sandra's squeeze. "When women hit their forties, their boobs begin to sag. Gravity is relentless, even with the best of care. More and more of the younger men at the SAs, who are mainly the fathers of the junior players and a handful of young male officials, like me, would become less interested in visiting their rooms at night. If they want to keep on playing, they are forced to accept visits from increasingly older men. Her boob job placed her right back in the playing field of the young stags at the tournament."

"I'm almost full, do you think you can top me up?"

"Let me see!"

The entire room smelled of sex when Alex finally dismounted Sandra about ten minutes later. She removed the towel, which she used to protect her bed from spilled semen. She also used it to catch the flow of semen when Alex unplugged her pussy.

Alex also helped himself with toilet paper to catch the semen that trickled out of his now soft member. "Would Laura's daughter be interested in a visit from me tomorrow?" He had already stepped into his boxers and tried to work out which way round his vest should go, while looking at Sis's seemingly peaceful face.

Sis couldn't make out if she wanted Alex to fuck her. Having sex never bothered her before. She gasped when the thought of pregnancy crossed her mind. Alex hadn't even asked Sandra about protection. She knew that she was safe because her period was about to start, but when would she be in her danger period again. She tried to recall the information and thought it a pity that she didn't pay closer attention to her sex education classes. She never thought that she would be interested in that type of knowledge. Would she do it if she was confronted with the opportunity? Tonight would be her only opportunity during the tournament.

"Rather not, it is that time of her month. But our captain in number fifteen down the passage will be interested, and she is alone in a room."

Sis felt somewhat disappointed that Sandra dismissed Alex's question on her behalf. But maybe it was for the better, she doesn't think she is ready to take the big step... yet. And her breasts are already sensitive, especially after the massage she in the bathroom and the subsequent treatment she gave them.

Alex opened the door and looked to see if it was safe to leave. Then he silently slipped into the passage.

Sandra was still trying to clean her bed when Sis spoke, "Are you on birth control?"

Sandra looked momentarily in Sis's direction and smiled, "Oh, you're awake! No, why?" She tried to sound surprised.

"You allowed him come in you."

"When did you wake up? Promise me you won't tell anybody."

"I saw everything, I was awake when he entered the room." Sis thought of her mother's reputation. "I'll keep quiet about this if you will keep quiet about my mother."

"I can do that." Sandra walked towards Sis and lifted her night shirt and showed Sis a long scar below her bellybutton. "I had a hysterectomy and cannot get pregnant."