Sis's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sis could smell the strange strong smell of Alex's semen and saw the shining streaks down Sandra's thighs where it still trickled out of her naked pussy. She thought back on Alex's question, if he should fuck her and she is relieved that she wouldn't sit with a similar mess.

****

Wednesday afternoon:

Sis and Sandra sat on the pavilion, watching the under-eleven (Grade Five) Free State team taking on their Northern neighbors. Alex was next to the field on stand-by and waved in their direction when he first noticed Sandra. This wasn't a high-profile game and there were few spectators and the two could sit out of earshot range from everybody around.

Sis stared in Alex's direction. "I still can't believe him sleeping with my mom."

"You mentioned that he is sexy, would you like to sleep with him? You know he wanted to."

Sis bit her lip before she answered. "If you asked me yesterday, my answer would certainly have been 'No'! Now I'm no longer so sure, but I would still go with 'no', at say forty-sixty. Besides, my period already started."

"And what about someone our age, like Elsabe's ex, Jaco? I saw how he checked you out after Elsabe dumped him for Daniel. That is, if your period wasn't an issue."

Sis considered the question for a while before she shook her head. "Still no, I made a pledge to be a virgin for my future husband when I'm getting married. The excitement of having sex seems enticing, but not worth giving up your virginity prematurely."

Sis wasn't so sure. She gave the answer in which her brain was trained for almost all her life. But her brain was no longer in full control of her. Until last night, she was convinced that her mind was stronger than her hormones and desires.

Sandra decided to play her ace card. "And your brother, is he also saving his virginity for his future wife?"

Sis thought a bit. "I'm not so sure any more, but I think so. He would have told me, we promised to be honest with each other about these things."

Sandra wanted to boost Sis's perception of her brother's fidelity. "You sure he is still a virgin?"

Sis considered the question and smiled confidently. "Yes, he definitely would have told me!" Naively, she was still believing that his mind could be stronger than his hormones.

Sandra smiled slyly. "And he wouldn't lightly fuck anyone." She left a dramatic pause. "Like me, for instance."

Sis's heart started to race. She had never been placed in such a spot before. "I guess, if he can resist the girls at varsity, then he can resist you, as well?"

It was time for Sandra to play her trump card. "I'll bet you, he'll have his dick in my pussy before my parents come to pick me up on Sunday."

Sis's naivety slowly started to crumble and she considered the 'bet'. Steve wouldn't easily give into the temptation, but still, with more than two days to work with, Sandra may well succeed. She smiled when she thought of the wordplay that 'Sandra may well suck seed'! "If you are so sure about that, make it Friday afternoon. I have math's extra class so you can try your luck during the two or three hours the two of you would be alone."

Sandra put her hand out to seal the bet. "Deal, I'll have his dick in my pussy before you return from your math's extra class."

Sis took her hand to accept the bet, but tried to think of an impossible challenge for Sandra in the hopes that she would chicken out of the ridiculous idea. "If you lose, then you must go to my mother's bedroom on Friday night and please her sexually." Sis thought it a safe option even though she now knew of her mother's sexual exploits. She would never have sex with a scholar.

Sandra didn't expect this loser's challenge. She had never had sex with a woman before. She may just as well lose the bet, just to try it out. Or do it anyway, even if she wins. "And you'll have to lose your virginity to a man within a week from now if I win!"

"A week doesn't leave a lot of time after Friday. Make it a month from now."

"Two weeks max, the extra two weeks wouldn't buy you extra opportunities any way. The holiday will be over, and your time will be up before your matric ball. I'll arrange something for next Saturday. I can always cancel if I lose or if you have lost your virginity by then and don't want to have seconds." She gave an extended pause. "AND to win, I'll also check out your mother's Christina ring before the weekend is over."

"Deal." Sis gave a sigh of relief. She would still be a virgin for her future husband. There is no way that Sandra will have sex with both Steve and her mother before she would be picked up.

****

Thursday Evening:

The Free State senior team sat anxiously at the closing ceremony, waiting for the national team announcement which was about to start. It was the highlight of the evening and the last item on the program.

The ten senior girls sat at a round dinner table holding hands in a closed ring. The national selector was called to the podium and started her announcement.

A senior from the Northern Transvaal team was selected to be the primary goal shooter, and Sandra as her reserve. All congratulated Sandra. The next announcement was for Goal Attack, but seniors from Natal and Transvaal were selected for primary and reserve.

The position of Wing Attack came next and Rachael was selected as primary with a Natal senior as her reserve. The selector continued to say that Rachael would be the vice-captain of the national senior team.

All were surprised to hear Colleen's name as reserve for the senior of Western Province for the position of Centre and she got a round of applause from her teammates. No one expected a novice to do so well.

They were still busy telling Colleen how glad they were for her, when the name 'Martie Botha' was announced for the position of Wing Defence and a senior of Transvaal as her reserve.

The name of a player from Natal was announced next for the position of Goal Defence, with the addition that she would captain the national team. Elsabe was selected as reserve for the position.

A player from Northern Transvaal was nominated as the team's Goalkeeper and a senior of Natal was her reserve.

The chairman of the National Netball Schools Federation closed the function by thanking all players and officials who participated and congratulated the players who were selected for the national teams. He wished all a safe return to their homes and declared the SAs closed.

All started to disperse but Rachael asked the other four who were selected to stay behind for a quick word. She waited until they were out of earshot of others. "We need to celebrate this. I'll reserve the two rear rows in the bus for our five to make plans. I hope your stuff is ready, the busses will have to leave soon."

All rushed back to their rooms. Sandra closed the door behind Sis and herself when they got to their room, and looked at Sis. "I had to involve Rachael and Elsabe in our bet. Now we need to involve Colleen as well. Just play along and follow my lead. Keep quiet if in doubt."

Sis's suitcase and travel stuff were ready, but Sandra had to bundle everything into hers in a disorganized jumble. They're going to sleep in the bus wearing their team tracksuits any way.

One of the under-thirteen girls was absent, requiring a search party to look for her. She was finally 'found' when she exited the bus's toilet. The delay ensured that Rachael had time to rearrange the seats at the back of the bus and to have everyone settled for the trip.

Rachael waited until the rumble of the bus's engine under the rear seat started, before she called the other four girls' attention for the meeting. There was still some faffing around and they were a few blocks on their way before she was ready to start the 'meeting'.

She looked at Colleen. "Congratulations once again for your inclusion in the national team. Although it is well deserved, it came as a total surprise to us; it is not very often that a newcomer is selected."

Sandra took over. "The four of us..." she drew a circle with her finger to include herself, Rachael, Sis, and Elsabe, "got positive vibes from other coaches regarding our selection and planned to intimately celebrate our selection with our boyfriends."

Sis inhaled sharply, she didn't expect something like this.

Rachael took the lead again. "Our plan is to deceive our parents to believe that it is a 'girls only' celebration for those selected, so we need to get you in on the celebrations."

Colleen smiled shyly. "I don't have a boyfriend." She gave a long thought before she started to smile. Her gaze turned to Elsabe. "But I'll come if I can taste those puffy nipples of yours."

Elsabe's nipples remained prominently puffy throughout puberty. It is some genetic issue on her mother's side, whose own nipples retained a puffiness, even after three pregnancies and the subsequent breast feeding. "How do you know I have puffy nipples?"

Colleen stated the obvious. "In the showers and dressing rooms. Everywhere the team had to change." She blushed before she continued. "I always tried to be close to you when we change to have a better view. I even rubbed my back against them while we waited for Sis's surprise party. And once when you got out of a shower and I got in. I specially gave up earlier shower opportunities for it."

The discussion afforded Sandra to work out a plan. "The 'celebrations' will be at my house because my parents will leave mid-afternoon to visit my grandparents in Welkom. We planned for the boyfriends to arrive after they left. But we only have three bedrooms and are still trying to work out a plan for the fourth couple. We do have an outside room which is being renovated. I can set up a love nest for the three of you there, I am sure Elsabe's boyfriend wouldn't mind if you and Elsabe play with each other?"

It was already planned that Elsabe and her boyfriend wouldn't join the 'Strip Charades' game, so her proposal was a minor change. And she was sure Daniel wouldn't mind having a second woman to play with.

Elsabe gave Sandra a glare. It wasn't the plan to share her boyfriend with another woman. She looked at Colleen's A-cup breasts, thinking that Daniel would most likely prefer her larger, puffy B-cup breasts. And maybe she'll like it if Colleen play with her tits. She decided that, in the light of Jaco's demand, she would try it. "But only once, on games night!"

Colleen considered the idea. She preferred women, but she did consider doing it with a man in the past. Was she prepared to take the step and try out a real cock? To make sure whether she was leaning more towards lesbianism or being binary! Elsabe's puffy nipples swayed her decision. "Maybe you will like it..."

****

Early Friday night: (See Spring break Ch 3 for more detail).

Sandra and Sis sat cross-legged on the double bed in the guest room. "Are you still ready to lose your virginity? Mission one successfully completed."

Sis giggled, she could feel butterflies in her tummy from her nerves. "How did you do that?"

"I lured him into role playing of Final Fantasy, and invited him to explore my 'Lost Valley'. He had to blast his semen into my 'fiery cave' to win 'Pele' the boss whose fire it was. It was plain sailing, we even had seconds in the shower afterwards! We have already arranged for more 'Fantasy' tonight."

"You still have another challenge to do. Don't you think it is safer to start working on part two tonight? And make your 'Fantasy' come true tomorrow morning when I and Mom are at hockey practice!"

Sandra smiled. "He made me promise to come to his room tonight. But thank you for thinking about me, it seems as if you really want to lose the bet, and your virginity. And thank you for the heads up for tomorrow, I'll stay so he can eat my pusssy..."

****

Saturday night: (watch out for a future story)

Laura retreated to her bedroom early. She was tired managing Steve to attend to all the house chores which needed his attention and giving him a hand where necessary. Steve himself was knocked out due to the painkillers he took in order to manage his back pain after all the work. She didn't expect any movement between rooms like last night.

A cold wind was blowing and she longed for a warm body against hers.

Her heart raced when she heard the squeak of the guest room's door. It reminded her of Tom, her gym instructor, who visited her frequently at night during the few months he boarded. Tom's warm body would be nice, but Tom was history, and she wouldn't hear the shuffle of his feet at her bedroom door and the creak of her bedroom door handle. If Tom was still around, he would be at her door any moment now.

* creak * Laura stiffened.

The door opened and Sandra was standing in the doorway. "Mrs. Botha, can I come in?"

"Sure Sandra, is there a problem?" Her thoughts raced about issues which Sandra may want to discuss. Pregnancy was ruled out and they discussed the sleepover already. Maybe she wanted to talk about her having sex with Steve, or maybe something worse... like drugs.

Sandra bit her lip before she replied. "I hope you can help me." She paused before she continued, "It is about the sleepover next week."

Laura was relieved, she was still trying to work out how to handle her sex with Steve. "How do you want me to help?"

Her hands were rubbing over her gown's sleeves. "It is cold, can I get into your bed while we talk...?"

****

Sunday Morning:

Sis walked into the guest room and closed the door behind her with a squeak. She looked at Sandra. "And?"

"Are you getting excited about losing your virginity?"

Sis giggled. "Maybe." She could feel the temperature increase in her face as she blushed. "I heard you through the walls."

"You never told me your mother had nipple piercings as well!" She held her hand out for a 'high five'. "Game on for Saturday!"

Sis returned the high five. "And the Christina?"

Sandra smiled. "Not only a Christina, but a brand new clit piercing as well!"

Sis imagined a clit piercing of her own that was rubbed by... Her mind raced to put a name or face to the anonymous man. 'Alex!'... 'Jaco?' Her breathing was shallow and her heart was beating fast. She was unsure if it was her nerves or excitement. Only time will tell...

****

Saturday afternoon:

Laura parked on Sandra's house's pavement and got out of the car to accompany Sis. She wanted a quick word with Sandra's parents.

Sandra's mother, Jessica, came out to receive Sis and to have a word with Laura. "Congratulations on Sis's selection for the national team. First choice on Wing Defence! Not bad."

Laura added, "Sandra also did very well, reserve for Goal Shooter! The whole team did well. Rachael got primary at Wing Attack and vice-captain, and reserves for Elsabe and Colleen. Five nominations for the National team, no wonder they did well at SAs. They deserve a celebration!"

"Thank you for letting Sis stay overnight to celebrate. Sandra is so excited." She leaned forward and whispered as if sharing a secret. "Five girls, and not even a boy in sight."

Laura almost snorted. If only she knew that Sandra wanted to pleasure Colleen. It may be all girls, but not as innocent as Jessica thought. "It is a pleasure." Jessica's words also gave her the reassurance that Sis's virginity was safe; and if Colleen has her way with Sis as well, then there wouldn't be any pregnancy concerns.

A car stopped and Rachael got out and trotted closer with a 'Charades' box under her arm and an overnight bag over the shoulder. "They're all here now."

Sandra, Elsabe and Colleen came out to receive Sis and Rachael. All were dressed appropriately for the cold winter weather. It was luckily not as cold as the week before.

Laura, satisfied with the arrangements greeted Jessica and left. She had some washing to do.

Rachael put an arm confidentially around Sis's shoulder while walking to the house. "Alex, that sexy Physio of Northern Free State told me that he fucked both our mothers during last year's SAs? He said that you must make sure to accompany your mother next year, your name is already on his bucket list..."

Jessica checked in on the girls twenty minutes later. They were playing 'Spiro the dragon' on the PlayStation. "Well girls, enjoy your sleepover." She looked over to Sandra. "We'll only be back tomorrow late afternoon." She turned around and took a few steps but stopped. "Alvin should be out in thirty minutes to watch the rugby match and sleep over at Devon. There's new sheets and stuff for whoever will sleep in his bed tonight."

Sandra blew a kiss in her mother's direction. "Send my regards to Gramms, and give Grandpa a big hug on my behalf." She wanted to add 'And rub your breasts over his chest, he doesn't get a lot of it lately', but thought it wise to keep her game with him secret.

Sandra waited until her parents' car disappeared around the corner down the street before she handed the telephone handset to Elsabe who called Daniel to tell him the coast was clear. Elsabe, Colleen, and Daniel would retreat to the outside store room. It was recently renovated and still need to be painted. Sandra and Jessica converted it to a bedroom to ensure everybody has a place to sleep.

When Elsabe was done she handed the phone to Racheal to call Ian to tell him the coast was clear for him and his brother to come.

Rachael just hung the phone up when Sandra walked into the room with her brother in tow. "Hi girls, this is Alvin, my brother."

Rachael's heart skipped a beat. This was her first real close-up of Sandra's brother, and her partner for the night. His six foot two inches told her that there were tall genes in the family. Sandra must have woken him up, because he was only wearing boxers and a sleeveless vest and his brown hair was in disarray. His two-and-a-half-day-old stubble darkened his cheeks and upper lip. She wondered if he would shave before the games begin. She imagined her clit being rubbed by its coarse texture and shivers ran down her spine. She hoped not.

Sandra introduced him to Rachael first. "This is Rachael, your partner for the night."

Rachael pressed her perky B-cup breasts against his chest. She better remove a layer or two of her clothing. She nonetheless could feel the beginnings of an erection against her pubis mons.

Next she introduced him to Sis, 'the lady of the evening'. He was clearly briefed about the purpose of the games night. He gave sis a hug and made sure he pressed his erection against Sis, as well.

Next she introduced him to Elsabe and Colleen, who stood closer for a hug.

Colleen couldn't understand why she was suddenly short of breath, was it Alvin's manly scent? Or his rugged image? Maybe the sense of security she felt with him nearby. She took a deep breath, trying to rather think about those delicious perky puffy tits of Elsabe which she could almost taste... She gasped. Damn, why did he have to press his stiff member against her?

"I must get dressed, and it is cold in here."

Rachael picked up at his last comment. "And please get a heater or two going in here."

Daniel arrived and was still too busy to hug everyone when Ian and his brother, John, arrived. The two brothers both had light brown hair and were around five-feet-eleven tall. Sis knew John would be her partner and watched him closely. She hoped that he brought condoms as promised. She couldn't miss his limping as he got closer.

It was Rachael's turn to introduce the newcomers to the rest of the party. Sis was nervous when she hugged John. Would it be painful? Her heartbeat started to race and she had to take beep breaths to calm herself down.

Alvin, now dressed in denim pants, a worn out T-shirt, and a denim jacket, had a tray with nine shooter glasses in his hands. He placed it on the coffee table and retrieved a few bottles of liqueur from a shelf of the TV cabinet's side door. "Something to warm you up while I get a heater or two going!" He looked at John. "Can you please help the ladies?"