Sis's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sis's outer lips were small and John guessed that it wouldn't cover her inner works fully, even with her legs together. Her inner lips, darkened with arousal, were large in comparison to her outer lips, and her clit stood proud and invitingly out above all.

Sis removed the lube from the core of the toilet roll and offered it to John. "It is edible, mint. Sandra thought it would help."

John pushed a medium-sized pearl out and spread it over Sis's inner works. Sis was ready for the burning sensation, but also for the enhanced sensitivity as soon as it subsided. She started to breathe deeply while she waited for John's lips and tongue to pleasure her.

Her back arched and stiffened involuntary when his lips contacted hers, but she soon gave herself over to his intimate ministrations. It didn't take John very long to work her into a blissful state.

"Oooohhhh!" Sis arched her back and clamped John's head between her thighs when her orgasm, only her second in her life, hit her. It was also the first one due to ministrations from another person, a man. Her hips bucked when three more spasms ripped through her body. When it was all over, she exhaled deeply while she floated back to reality. "Aaaaaahhhhhh."

She smiled when she looked down and saw John's head still clamped between her thighs. John made some moaning noises and she spread her legs wide open to free him. "I want you inside me. I want to become a woman."

John helped her higher up on the bed until her head was comfortably on the pillows. He removed a pillow and worked it in under her hips. Next, he took the tube and pushed a liberal amount of lube onto his finger.

Sis gasped and took several short breaths. The burning sensation was back with a vengeance when his finger spread it out over her sensitive moist folds.

John took his stiff member and slid it between the dark wet folds a few times, stopping a few times at her opening and gave a gentle push, which elicited gasps from Sis.

Sis's nipple was hard when he bent over and took it in his mouth. He gave it a sensuous lick and a soft nibble which sent shivers down Sis's spine. The treatment was repeated on her other breast and he moved his lips to her mouth and gave his girl a final kiss.

John moved his tip until he felt the indentation of Sis's opening. "Keep it there." He kept his hand on his member until Sis took over. "Pull the skin back." The sensation from the lube ensured that his erection was rock hard when he started to push onto her opening.

Sis made a soft moan and smiled at John. "I'm ready to be a woman."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Sis's moan pierced the bedroom walls and the action in the other two bedrooms came to an abrupt halt. The pairs of partners smiled at each other and whispered, almost in unison, "She's a woman now."

Sis's muscles contracted around John's cock due to the unfamiliar intrusion, causing his cock to jerk inside her. Her heart raced in her chest and her breathing was shallow. The pain subsided and she started to relax, allowing John deeper into her. The heightened sensation of the mint lube followed his tip down her channel until it reached the end of its travel. She offered her lips to John. "Thank you."

John met her lips to give his woman her first kiss.

She followed Sandra's example at the tournament and crossed her legs over John's. Her vagina was stretched and had a 'full' sensation with a bit of discomfort, but she looked forward to experience more of the new sensations she experienced. "Come in me, I need you to fill me up."

John didn't wait for another invitation and pulled back, only to work himself back in. He wanted to be gentle, Sis was the first virgin he deflowered. When Sis didn't complain, he drew back and worked himself back into her with a little more power.

It didn't take his hormones very long to overpower his restraint and soon he was pounding hard into Sis. Her breasts gyrated under his onslaught.

Sis took her breasts in her hands and pinched her nipples. She gave a soft, pleasurable moan which pulled John over the edge.

John grunted while he erupted inside Sis. He pulled back and drove hard back into her, depositing another load of semen deep in her vagina. More loads of diminishing volume were deposited. When done, he relaxed and lowered his lips onto Sis's.

Their combined sex juices started to trickle from Sis's vagina, and down her crack. She knew it would make a mess, but she didn't want the experience to stop. She wrapped her hands over John's head and returned his kiss, trying to take notes of the secrets of sensual kissing.

It was John who broke the moment, "How does it feel to be a woman?"

"Wonderful, thank you."

"We better clean up." He pulled his almost-soft member out as Sis tried to stem the flow of their juices to afford John time to unroll a handful of toilet paper.

They could restrict the damage to the pillowcase, which was under Sis's hips. John opened the door to lead Sis to the shower so that they could clean themselves. Seven smiling faces and an applause greeted Sis when she stepped out. She got a hug from everybody.

The stream of sex juices flowing from her vagina had already reached her knees, and she excused herself and rushed to the shower. John received a hug from the women and a handshake and pat on the shoulder from the men before he followed Sis to the showers.

They waited for the water to heat up before they stepped into the shower. Under running water, they started to explore each other's body with soapy hands under the pretext of 'washing'.

Sis's curiosity drew her hands to John's scrotum. Feeling around she could feel only one testicle, which she massaged a bit. It caused John's erection to harden.

John used the opportunity to turn Sis around and enter her from behind. He cupped her breast with one hand and easily found her clit with the other. Sis supported herself against the shower's wall.

Sis was still on a high and climaxed soon. John, however, had little sperm left, but didn't stop until he delivered it deep inside his woman.

They finished up in the shower and went to the family room to meet up with the others. Sis again received hugs from everyone and didn't mind the men's hands which groped her breasts. She even offered one to be kissed when Ian asked for it. Alvin kissed her other breast without asking, and Daniel also took his chance for a quick kiss.

Sandra ordered all to sit down and went to the kitchen. John took his usual place on the two-seater, but Alvin, Ian and, Daniel all decided to sit on ottomans. Sis took her seat next to John, but noticed that Colleen decided to impale herself on Alvin's dick. The other two women decided to skewer themselves onto their trusted boyfriends' dicks.

Sandra interrupted the action. She had nine champagne glasses on the table and handed a bottle of MCC to John to pop the cork. "We have something to celebrate!"

She handed the glasses out as John filled them. When everyone had a glass in hand she raised hers. "To the girl who became a woman." The others repeated after her and clinked their glasses all round.

It was after midnight when they finished and Alvin suggested that they get some sleep. They discussed a rotation of seeping partners for the night. Because of pregnancy concerns for Sis, it was decided that she and John remained together and they retreated to the guest room.

Colleen decided to pair up with Alvin. Although she wasn't on birth control, her period ended about two days ago and was also a risk-free option. Rachael and Elsabe decided stick to their partners. Sandra offered her room for Rachael and Ian and gatecrashed Elsabe and Daniel in their outdoor lover's nest to test out his dick.

Soon Sis laid in John's arms under the duvet, both still entirely naked. Sis couldn't believe the transformation in her over the past two weeks. She gave John a loving kiss and closed her eyes to sleep. She was tired after an eventful day.

As she dozed off, she wondered if she'll have a date for the matric ball. For some reason she couldn't wait for the after-party. The last thing she recalled was Jaco's smiling face.

****

Epilogue: (Look out for future stories)

Sis and John had another round of sex in the early morning before Sis had to get up to shower. She called Laura to pick her up and waited outside with no man in sight and all four the other women making a guest appearance. Sandra claimed that her parents were still in bed. Laura fell for the deception.

Sis started to have second thoughts on her decision to have unprotected sex in her fertile window with multiple ejaculations deep in her vagina. She was relieved when her period started, albeit a day later than she expected.

Alvin started to date Colleen. Colleen started to 'sleep over at Sandra' (and vice versa) regularly.

Jaco soon asked Sis to be his date at the matric ball. They had a ball of a time during their private after-party in an exclusive hotel's honeymoon suite.

Sis had sex with Dirk during his spring break and Sandra joined in. She started taking the pill after this. (Spring Break Ch. 7.)

Sandra spent a weekend alone with Ian and Daniel.

Sis never looked back and plans to study 'social sciences' at the University of Pretoria.

****

Thank you for reading the story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.