Sis's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All five girls all wanted Amarula Cream while John poured himself a Nachtmusik. Ian poured a Frangellico and Daniel poured himself a Kahlua.

Rachael had the Charades play cards out of the box at the other end of the table and was waiting for Alvin to finish with the heaters. He poured himself an Amarula and looked at Daniel, Elsabe, and Colleen. "Let me show you where you'll hang out tonight." He took a bottle of Baileys, shook it to test its volume, and guided them out.

Rachael cleared her throat to draw everybody's attention. She told Sis and John to sit on the two-seater couch. Then she pointed to Sandra and Ian and the three-seater couch. Alvin took the rocking chair without waiting for instructions when he returned.

Everyone was eager to start and looked at Rachael to explain the rules, mostly for the benefit of Sandra, Sis, and Alvin.

"Ian, John, and I have played before, and, to make it fair, we are paired with a player who never played the game before." Everybody nodded their heads in agreement.

She held the pile of cards high. "These are a selection of 'Golden Oldies', or hit songs mainly from the sixties and seventies. About a hundred of them in total.

"They are not official 'Charades' cards and contain the song's title, the artist's name who performed it, the year in which it was released, and some words from the song." She removed one from the pile and showed it around, mainly for the benefit of Sandra, Sis, and Alvin.

"There are no round winners, just losers, and the object of the game is 'not to lose a round'. Just to make sure, you've all played Charades before." No one tried to correct her assumption and she continues, "There are two ways to lose. The first is if the other team gets the title before your team, and with 'title' I mean the full and correct title. The second way is if none of the teams can identify the song before the sand in the sand timer runs out. Any questions?"

All seemed to understand the concept. She took the pack of cards from the table. "The game isn't called 'strip Charades for nothing. Get ready to get naked, and prepare to get fucked." She looked knowingly in Sis's direction.

The room had already started to heat up and she removed her jacket. She held the jacket in her hand when she continued. "Each member of the team who loses a round has to remove one piece of clothing. Which means that we all should start with the same number of clothing items." She made a quick check on her own clothing: panty, bra, blouse, sweater, jacket, jeans, and two shoes. She chose her words careful. "I have eight pieces of clothing, anyone with less?"

"Depends on if you count shoes and socks individually or as pairs. Six if pairs, eight if counted as individual items." It was Alvin.

"Let's count them as pairs. Eight items would take forever to finish."

Alvin removed his jacket and tossed it into a corner. "Make it five."

There was a general murmur among the rest, but no objections.

She looked at the clock against the wall. It was twenty to four. "Get yourself ready so we can start at four."

The men had easy counts: Underpants, pants, shirt, socks and shoes.

John had a sleeveless vest as well and discarded his shirt instead. There was large scarring on the back of his left shoulder. He noticed that Sis and Sandra's attention was drawn to it. "Bad motorbike accident about two years ago."

Sandra asked the men to take the snacks, which were ready in the kitchen, to the family room and Alvin took care of wine, soft drinks, and glasses to supplement the shot mixes. Similar refreshments were already set up in the outside room.

Sandra and Sis settled on panties, bra, jeans, blouse and shoes. Racheal arrived just in time in a knee length dress with a scarf around her neck along with her panties, bra and shoes. Sis and Sandra immediately knew Rachael's set of clothes had something to do with game strategy.

The pairs returned to their couches and Rachael told Alvin to get out of the rocking chair and to get an ottoman to sit on. Alvin wanted to get the game going. "How do we start?"

Rachael looked at Alvin. "The first team to act can be determined by 'rock-paper-scissors' or maybe a die if you have one."

"There should be dice here somewhere. Let me look." Alvin walked to the TV cabinet and opened the drawer. What about drawing cards?" He took the pack of playing cards from the drawer, shuffled the cards and spread them out for Ian to choose from. He picked a nine of clubs. Ian drew a four of diamonds. Rachael drew the ten of spades on Alvin's behalf, making them the winning team to start.

Rachael handed the pack of title cards to John to shuffle while clearing her throat. "Just a few tips before we start. The number of fingers will still be used as in the normal game like number of words or syllables. And tapping your ear means 'sounds like'. But since we are not including movies and literature, and only songs, we will use the gestures differently. Singing into a microphone means the artist. Holding your hands like a book means you refer to words from the song. Everyone ready?"

She received no objections in the murmur that followed. "Lovey" She looked at Ian. Take the cards from John and cut them for us." Ian placed the pack on the table after cutting it.

Rachael turned the sand timer around and drew the top card. She showed it to Alvin who smiled. It should be easy. He showed the microphone until John recognized the 'artist' sign. Then he started to flap his arms as if he had wings.

"Ian was quick on it. It is something that flies, The Byrds!"

Rachael showed that he was on the right track but he must go smaller. Ian tried again. "Bees, bees... The Bee Gees."

John finally got it. The "Beatles!" Alvin gave him a thumb's up. While Rachael showed six fingers. The sand was getting low, but Ian just beat John to it, even before Rachael placed her hand in Alvin's. "I want to hold your hand."

Alvin took his place on the ottoman and Rachael sat on his lap, helping his hand onto her breast and his other over her tummy.

Sis was disappointed to lose the first round and removed her shoes. She was surprised that the game went so fast. John removed his shoes. When he was done, Sis picked a card and flipped the timer. Ian was again faster and got 'Tie A Yellow Ribbon' correct, after John mimicked putting on a tie.

Alvin bent down to remove his shoes, but Rachael stopped him and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and removed his pants, which was a good thing by the way his member tented his boxer. Rachael removed her thong and straddled Alvin's legs when she returned to his lap. Alvin worked his hand in under her dress and she lowered herself slowly onto Alvin's lap while his erection slowly worked its way up into Rachael's pre-lubricated sheath. They all knew what the two were up to even if it was done out of everybody's view.

Sandra glared at Rachael and wondered why she hadn't tipped her off as well? Maybe she wanted to delay intimacy with Ivan for as long as possible. She took a card from the pack and flipped the timer. She showed the card to Ian who immediately gave the artist sign and bent forward. She immediately realized what he wanted to do and jumped onto his back. "ABBA." It was Rachael who knew the hint from a previous time she played the game. Ian stood up and placed his right hand over his tummy. Sis offered 'stomach pain' which caused Ian to change approach and decided to imitate the firing of guns. Alvin, who knew the golden oldies very well but wanted to manipulate the game into an even ending, offered, 'Fighting, shooting... Battle...' which was the hint John required to avoid losing the round. "Waterloo!"

Alvin removed his shoes and Rachael did the same. They got up, with Alvin hiding his erection in his boxers, and picked the next card. Alvin immediately bent over without giving the artist sign. Rachael jumped on his back and all four contestants called out, "ABBA." Rachael signaled two words, showed that it was something small and started to make flying motions with her arms. Sis offered, "Beatles," and Alvin shook his head. "Bees," Ian received a thumbs up from Rachael. "Honey, Honey!" Sis beat Ian to it and it was now his turn, along with Sandra, to remove shoes.

Alvin pulled his erection from his boxers even before he sat down. He held it upright while Rachael straddled him and impaling herself on him again while Rachael discreetly obscured the action with her dress.

The display of Alvin's dick wasn't lost on Sis, she thought that it was monstrously long and thick and she got new respect for Rachael. She tried to compare it with her only reference, Alex, but his size was a faint memory.

Sis waited for the timer to run through before she picked up another card and showed it to John. John flipped the timer and showed five fingers. There was consensus that the title consisted of five words. Then he showed three fingers for the third word and fell onto the carpet. "Fall, falling," Sandra was quick to recognize the right word and was rewarded with a thumb's up.

John showed five and pulled Sis closer for a kiss. It was her first real kiss by a man and her knees almost buckled under her. She never expected it to feel so good. Rachael tried, "Fall a kiss," but John waved his hand to signal that she was wrong. He broke the kiss, looking as if lovingly into Sis's eyes before he tenderly pulled her closer for another deep kiss. 'Love, love....fall in love... falling in love." John signaled to Sandra that she got it. Now to signal, 'Can't help', he looked at Sis and pulled his shoulders up. 'Can't help' was a bummer to act!

Sandra tried to help. "Who's the artist?"

Sis remembered seeing a note stuck on the inside of the TV cabinet's side door and opened it. She removed some Presstik and rushed back. She tapped her ear and pulled the Presstik. Almost everyone mumbled, "Sounds like 'Presstik'. Presley, Elvis Presley." It was Alvin who got it. Ian made the call, "Time's out," before Alvin called the answer. 'Can't Help Falling In Love.'

Sis's blouse was her obvious choice and John removed his socks. She was a bit self-conscious about being the person showing the most skin. Luckily, she decided to wear conservative underwear so the damage wasn't too great.

Sandra and Ian were next to perform. Ian showed five fingers for five words before Sandra stopped him. She showed the artist sign and wrapped her hands around her head. After a few 'hair', 'hat', and 'cap' attempts, Sis got closer. "Crown," followed by "Queen." Sandra showed five fingers and immediately pulled Ian closer and gave him a deep kiss as well. John gave the title even before it was necessary to give more leads. "Easy, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love'!"

Rachael removed her lacy, strapless bra with great fanfare and Alvin got rid of his socks. They didn't even have to interrupt their coupling under Rachael's dress.

It was already twenty past five and they decided to order pizza for supper and continue to play two more rounds while they waited for delivery. They would take a body break then and have something to eat.

Rachael had to break their lovemaking to pick a card. She flipped the timer and showed it to Alvin. Alvin smiled and showed seven words. Rachael picked up her bra and thong and held it in place over her dress. Then she made swimming motions. "Swimming in a bikini," Sandra was getting warm. Rachael showed the yellow on the label of a liqueur bottle and then pressed her fingers onto the bra and thong. Sis heard the song recently. "I've got it..."

Sis paused to work out the words in order to say it smoothly, scared that someone else who knew the title better, would be able to say it faster. "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polkadot Bikini." Sandra also opted to remove her blouse and Ian had no problem removing his socks. Again, there was no need to break their lovemaking.

John took a card from the stack and flipped the timer and Rachael had no problem to work out BoneyM's 'Rivers of Babylon'. Ian removed his shirt and Sandra decided that the removal of her pants would leave her pussy almost naked and opted to remove her bra.

It was time for their intermission and everyone got up to stretch their legs. Sandra got a warm gown and walked to the outside room and called the three from there, planning to replace her thong with boy shorts.

Daniel's clothing was reduced to his underpants, while Elsabe and Colleen were both topless. Colleen was, like Sandra, still in her pants while Elsabe had her skirt on. It gave Sandra an idea and she ran to her room and replaced her pants with a conservative-cut miniskirt. The thong would be discarded soon and she could just keep on wearing it.

They restocked their liquids and enjoyed the pizza. Soon, the threesome returned to their love nest while the group wandered back to the family room.

Sandra pulled an ottoman closer and Ian immediately got the message. Ian used the opportunity to start playing with Sandra's uncovered breasts until they realized that it was their turn to act. Sandra picked a card, it was 'Oh, Pretty Woman' of Roy Orbison, and Alvin waited until the timer almost ran out of sand to deny Ian the opportunity to remove his trousers. He got a flaming stare from his sister.

Sis removed her pants and John his shirt. This left all participants with two items on their bodies.

Rachael picked the next card and drew Terry Jack's 'Seasons In The Sun'. The group guessed in circles and eventually the time ran out on them. She removed her scarf and Alvin whispered for everybody to hear, "What the fuck, everybody has seen it." He removed his boxers. It left Rachael in a still decent condition with only one garment and Alvin somewhat compromised with only his sleeveless vest.

Sis picked the next card and got 'Let's Spend The Night Together'. Her heart raced when she saw the title. John flipped the timer and could soon convey that the song was a Rolling Stones item. Alvin had no problem from there to make Sandra and Ian the round's losers. Sandra gave him a smile of appreciation and removed her small, thin, lacy thong. She couldn't wait for Ian to remove his denim pants before she impaled herself on his rock-hard erection and shamelessly exposed herself while doing so.

Ian's dick caught Sis's nervous eyes. It seemed somewhat shorter but even thicker than Alvin's. Sandra could not close her fingers around it when she guided it into her. She had new respect for Sandra, nonetheless. She started to wonder which would dick would be worse: a long, thinner one; or a shorter, thicker one. A shiver ran down her spine.

While Sandra and Ian settled, Alvin took the discarded card. "Did you know that this song was banned in the US?" He looked at the lyrics. "Listen to this..." His gaze fell on Sis. "This was written with a girl like you in mind. 'Let's spend the night together; Now I need you more than ever; Let's spend the night together now.'

Sis blushed and Rachael chipped in. "Seems like prophetic words."

Alvin continued. "There's more, listen to this. 'Don't hang me up and don't let me down...We could have fun just groovin around'." The words grooving around elicited a 'wooo' from Rachael while Sis felt her face heat up blushing. "Wait, that's not all. 'This doesn't happen to me every day... No excuses offered anyway... I'll satisfy your every need... And now I know you will satisfy me!"

Sandra was glad for the extended time at Sis's expense to stretch out her intimate coupling with Ian. They had to it break up to pick a new card. They picked ABBA's 'Mamma Mia' and Rachael had no problem to work it out.

Sis had no option, but to remove her bra and John removed his pants. He guided Sis's hand through the opening of his boxers to take hold of his erection and wrapped his arm around Sis's neck in order to cup her breast. Sis's heart started to beat nervously. Her hand couldn't wrap around the shaft and was longer than the width of her palm, even with her thumb extended.

Alvin reached for the stack of cards and showed their new card to Rachael. She turned the timer and showed the sign for the artist and immediately pointed to her ring finger. Sandra guessed 'ring' and when she indicated that it wasn't ring, Sis immediately called, "Diamond." Alvin reached for his jeans and John beat everybody and called 'Forever Blue Jeans'. The loss meant that Sandra and Ian were the first pair to be completely naked. They returned to their intimate position on the ottoman and Ian used the opportunity to suck on Sandra's left nipple.

John reached for the stack and took the top card. He flipped the timer and showed the title to Sis. Sis smiled, showed three fingers and proceeded to knock on the coffee table three times. They all shouted, but Alvin claimed victory. He started to sing the first few words of the chorus: 'Oh my darling, knock free times, on the ceiling if you wa-ant me...'"

Ian wanted to object but all the others agreed that Alvin called it a tad before anyone else. Since they had no clothes to remove, they asked Rachael about the rules for the situation.

Rachael checked on the unofficial 'Strip Charades' printout. "This is for the first loss after the team is entirely naked. 'If the title was identified, then the acting team sets a challenge for the losing team. If the competing teams were unable to identify the title, then the competing teams determine who would set the challenge by dice roll or similar, to the acting team.

This meant that John and Sis could set the challenge. Sis was clueless, but John had an idea. He looked at Sandra. "See if you can make him come with fellatio in the time it takes for the sand to run through. Starting now!" He flipped the timer.

Sandra was unsure what to do until Ian told her to get off him and start to suck him. By the time she had his member in her mouth, almost a quarter of the sand was already through. Ian started to respond and it became a race against time, which the timer finally won.

Ian was disappointed. "Fuck I was so close."

Sandra decided it was time to make a plan and mounted him again and started to grind her hips.

Everybody knew what was going to happen and waited in suspense.

"Fuuuuuck. Aaahhhhh. I'mmm cummmmminggg." Ian grabbed Sandra's buttocks and pulled her closer. He rose a few inches above the ottoman and started to thrust his hips into Sandra. When done, he held the position for a minute before he slowly lowered himself onto the ottoman.

When he got out of his blissful trance, he looked around, and asked whose turn it was.

Almost everyone said, "Your turn."

Sandra looked at Alvin. "Go and get us some toilet paper. I'm going to leak soon."

Alvin rushed off and returned with three rolls and threw one in Ian's direction to catch and start to unroll. He threw the second to John and kept the third with him.

Sandra sent Alvin back for towels and he soon returned with a selection of large beach towels. He handed one to Sandra and another to Sis. Sandra folded hers in half and chased Ian off the ottoman. She spread the double layer towel over the ottoman and sat down, afraid that she would spill onto the carpet if she dared to stand up. She had to give time for it to drain from her. She flicked her fingers in the direction of the cards. "Give me a card."

Ian gave her the card and flipped the timer. Sandra had a look at the card and gave the 'artist' sign and pointed to her ring finger. "Neil Diamond," came as a chorus.

Next she showed two fingers and then one. She slid her hands over her curves.

"Beautiful Noise." John held his hand for a high five with Sis. Sis slapped his hand and her tits bounced to the delight of all the men.

Alvin unceremoniously removed his shirt and tucked it aside. Rachael made a show of removing her dress and was finally naked.