Sis's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked a card from the stack, flipped the timer and showed it for Alvin. She jumped onto Alvin's back and everybody knew it was an ABBA title. Rachael was clueless on ideas, but Alvin knew the room. He showed one finger and then three and one again. He walked to the TV cabinet to lift a frond of the maidenhair fern. Sandra saw the fern even before he reached it and searched her mind for an ABBA title and whispered, 'Fern' softly to herself.

"Fernando!" Ian heard her whispering, and knew the song well.

Rachael waited for Alvin to return to their seat and slowly impaled herself on his cock, this time for everyone else to see. She didn't wait and pulled his lips onto her breast.

Alvin took her nipple between his lips, his stubble tickled and scratched her sensitive areola, sending shivers down her spine. She couldn't wait to feel its effect on the sensitive parts of her pussy.

Sis was thankful that she was the last to get completely naked. She removed her full brief panties while sitting and without exposing herself. She was still self-conscious about her shaved pussy, which Sandra had helped her with. While folding the panties, Sis couldn't miss the wet line where her sex juices soaked the panty. She couldn't believe that just playing the game, seeing the others naked, and making out could excite her so much.

Alvin took the lead. "Let us break for a few minutes. Everybody is naked and I can sure do with a body break. He looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. It was half past seven. "Let us continue at eight."

"I think we shouldn't disturb the other three..." Sandra left the idea hanging.

Everybody agreed and started to disperse.

It was Sis's first opportunity to see the erections of all three men simultaneously. Alvin was indeed the longest and Ian the thickest. She was thankful that fate was against John, as he was both the shortest and thinnest of the three, albeit not by much. What was interesting for her about John's erection was that it was curved, very much like a banana.

Sandra called Sis to her room and closed the door behind her. "Are you nervous?"

"I sure am. Have you seen how big his dick is? He is not as long as Alvin or as thick as Ian, but I still feel intimidated by his size."

Sandra smiled. "All dicks look big and intimidating for a virgin. But after you have had sex a few times, you'll start to like the big ones." She opened her bedside drawer and handed a small tube to Sis. "It is edible lube with a mint flavor. Apply some to you and some onto his dick's tip. It will burn a bit, but numb the pain that you will feel. It also intensifies the pleasure you'll feel when it is over. It will fit in your toilet roll."

Sandra went off to fetch some cleaning stuff to clean up where Ian's sperm spilled onto the ottoman and carpet.

Sis opened the tube and pushed a pearl of the contents out. She licked it and tasted the subtle mint flavor. She slipped her finger through her nether lips and wasn't surprised that it was wet and slippery. She pushed out a larger pearl and spread it over her vaginal opening and clitoris and regretted it almost immediately. Sandra did warn her about the burning sensation, but she wasn't prepared for this. She returned the cap and tried to remove some, but only managed to spread the lubricant further out.

Then suddenly, the burning sensation was over and her pussy felt fresh, sensitive and responsive. She decided that she liked the lube and returned to the family room to stow the tube in the toilet roll. She strolled in on Alvin eating Rachael's pussy.

"Ooooohhhh, yesssss, fuck, fuck yessss." Alvin worked his stubble over Rachael's sensitive parts who couldn't suppress her urge to squirt when she orgasmed. Alvin excused himself to splash his face, he has never been squirted on and wanted to clean himself.

Sandra was nearby to clean the ottoman on which she leaked Ian's jizz and could luckily help Rachael to clean up the mess she caused. Alvin soon returned and ordered the men to sort their partners out with drinks.

Sis noticed John's limp again and wondered what the reason for it was, maybe his motorbike accident. Everyone was ready for the final stretch with a minute to spare. Sis was the only woman not impaled on her teammate's dick.

Alvin enjoyed the game and wanted to continue. "Sis and John are next."

Sis took a card from the stack and flipped the timer. It didn't took any effort to demonstrate that it was a Beatles song, and Sis merely had to point to a yellow label on a bottle before Ian blurted out the title, "Yellow Submarine!"

Sis and John again had the opportunity to set a challenge. Sis wasn't used to sexual challenges and it was John who worked something out. "Fuck her backdoor for the duration of the timer. I'll flip the timer once you are inside."

It was the perfect challenge. Rachael fantasized about an anal onslaught, but wasn't sure how Ian would react so she kept quiet. Alvin on the other hand tried it once, but the girl wasn't really into it and chickened out even before he was fully inside her. He was impressed by the tightness of her ass and the heightened sensations he experienced and always wanted to try it again.

Rachael reached for her bag to get the lube with which she prepared herself for the early penetration in the game. She applied a liberal amount onto Alvin's dick and used the opportunity to work it stiff as well. She handed the tube to Alvin. She bent forward, supporting her weight on the ottoman and spread her legs. Alvin pushed some lube out and worked it onto her rim. He applied fresh lube on his middle finger and pushed it onto her butthole. He met a little resistance before it slipped in. He added more lube to his index finger and worked both fingers in. "Are you ready?"

Rachael's voice had a slight vibration from excitement. "There's only one way to find out!"

Alvin positioned himself behind his teammate and lined his tip up with her hole. He slowly started to push and placed his hands on her hips to help him push harder.

Sandra came closer and gave Rachael a playful slap on her buttocks. "You must not push back, you must push out."

Rachael must have done something right because Alvin's penis slipped in easily. Once inside he slowly pushed himself deeper until he was all the way in. He enjoyed the tight fit of her sphincter muscles around his cock and the sensation was better than he expected. "Are you okay?"

Rachael seldom felt so stretched. She could almost feel Sis's anxiety for the unknown. She had to be brave and nodded her head.

John flipped the timer. "You may start."

Alvin started off slowly, afraid to pull too far out not wanting to have to re-insert and waste valuable time. All seemed fine and he started to pick up speed. His thrusts were met by Rachael's backward push every time he drove forward.

Rachael lifted a hand in search for her clitoris. A shock rippled down her spine when she finally reached there and started to rub her sensitive nub. The timer is in her view and she saw the sand mercilessly draining from the top bowl.

She closed her eyes to focus on her pleasure. Her breathing became short and synchronized with Alvin's thrusts. She could come any time now.

"Time's up." It was John's merciless voice.

"Fuck that timer." It was Alvin, who just drove harder and deeper into Rachael.

It took her over the edge. "Ohhh, fuck yes, yes, fuuuck!"

Her sphincter muscles contracted around Alvin's cock and pulled him with her into the abyss. "Aaaaarrrggghhh!"

Alvin gave a final push before he withdrew from her. He knew he filled her with a liberal amount of his man juice and that she would leak, especially if she impales herself onto his cock like earlier. An idea formed in his mind and he went to the kitchen and returned with a roll of black garbage bags. He tore one off and spread it over the Ottoman before covering it with a double layer of a folded beach towel.

He sat down and Rachael sat sideways on his lap, seemingly not interested in Alvin's dick. He immediately realized that his deflated member wouldn't impale Rachael.

All eyes shifted to Sandra and Ian. Sandra took the card, looked at it and jumped on Ian's back. "ABBA," came in a chorus. Sis noticed that the timer wasn't flipped and flipped it. She missed Sandra showing one finger, then four and only saw the last single finger to show the first syllable.

Sandra tapped her ear and then her cheek. Sis muttered, "One word, sounds like cheek?"

Rachael heard her. "Chicitita!"

It was Rachael and Alvin's turn to set a challenge for Sis and John. Rachael whispered something in Alvin's ear and then faced Sis. "Suck his cock until he comes."

Sis was nervous. She never gave a blowjob before and wasn't sure what to do. She also didn't knew how long it would take.

There was no reason to be nervous. John was the only man who hadn't blown his load yet, and he was highly aroused. He laid on his back on the couch and spread his legs wide. Sis stepped closer and placed her hands on his knees to support herself. She didn't notice the strange shape of his testicles. She covered his tip tentatively with her lips and started to bob her head up and down like she saw how Sandra did. John took her right hand and wrapped it around the base of his dick and helped her to start pumping.

Sis could already feel how his dick responded to her ministrations. Encouraged, she started to work harder, faster and deeper. She got more encouragement and continued, trying even harder.

"Oooohhhh Fuuuuuck!"

The shot of man juice in her mouth was unexpected and she pulled away. This caused the contents of John's next blast to land in a thick string over her eye and part of her nose. The next blast was plastered over her lips and part of her cheek. Sis pulled further away which caused a new eruption to end up on her boobs. But John was spent and his final blast didn't clear the barrel and hung in a string from his glans.

Sis's frozen response to the situation kicked in, as she didn't know what to do. She hadn't swallowed the stuff in her mouth and the string over her nostril made it difficult to breathe. She only had reduced vision with one eye covered in John's man juice. She cupped her hands in front of her mouth and spit John's man juice out. She could finally breathe. She swallowed whatever remained in her mouth and was unsure if she liked the taste or the idea.

John took the roll of toilet paper, rolled off a couple of sheets and held it in Sis's direction. However, Sis turned around without taking it and John used it to catch the semen which already pulled a long string from his penis.

Sis's flee reaction had finally kicked in and she rushed to the bathroom where she dumped John's jizz in the basin. She removed the blob covering her eye with her finger and added a splash of water. With her vision restored, she looked for toilet paper. She wiped the juice off her face before she splashed more water over the affected areas.

Only then, did she notice the load on her breasts. Her curiosity won a round and she scooped the large blob on her right breast up with her finger and deposit it in her mouth. She swirled it around before swallowing it. "Not bad, I may get used to this."

The smaller blob on her left breast covered her nipple, which slipped from her grip when she tried to collect the juice. It sent shivers down her spine and she did it again. "Nice lube as well!" She splashed water on her breasts and while toweling herself dry she contemplated if she still wanted to go through this.

She thought how her whole perception of the world of sex has changed in the past two weeks. The discovery of her mother's exploits and that her brother wasn't the angel she thought. She made up her mind. 'Well, if they can fuck around, then it is time for me to open up my pussy!' She returned to the family room with new determination.

She heard some laughter when she entered the room. The threesome from the outside room were also there, completely naked. Sis couldn't miss the wet patch on the towel under Colleen.

Colleen noticed her gaze and smiled. "Maybe I am bi after all."

Sis also had the opportunity to inspect and compare Daniel's erection with the other three. In length he was between Alvin and Ian, and in thickness between Alvin and John.

Sandra looked at Sis. "How are you?"

Sis smiled bravely, "I'm good." Her pounding heart told her that she was still nervous in spite of her determination to go through with it.

Rachael looked at Sis. "I was about to tell everyone how Steve fucked a young mother during his Rage in Plett. Interested?" (Spring Break Ch 1)

"Absolutely, we not only pledged to remain celibate, but also to tell each tell each other if we do overstep." She thought that she should clarify. "We made these promises to each other when our father cheated on my mother before their divorce. We were young and these oaths are probably childish. We did remind each other of it over the years, reinforcing the oath. I respected it and thought he did the same. I'll make a plan to get him back."

****

An hour later (After Rachael told the story as she knew it):

The threesome returned to their love nest and Rachael took the rules printout from the box. We all had our first 'all naked' challenges. There is a variation for all further challenges." She lifted the paper and started to read. "If the title was identified, then the acting team can involve themselves in setting the challenge for the losing team. The third team is free to entertain themselves. If the title wasn't identified, then the competing teams can either agree on a challenge to perform between them, or determine by dice roll which team can involve themselves in setting a combined challenge with either of the other two teams."

"Whose turn is it?" Alvin took the last card used from the discarded pile. "Sandra and Ian did 'Chicitita'..." He returned the card to the pile, drew a new card and flipped the timer.

It was easy to identify the Beatles as the artists, but neither Alvin nor Rachael had any idea on how to act 'Obladi, Oblada'. They tried to act 'Desmond was a singer in the band...' but then the competing teams started to guess other artists. Alvin knew they would lose the round long before the timer ran out.

Sis wasn't interested in a combined challenge, and Ian drew a higher card than John which left Ian and Sandra to set a combined challenge.

Ian wanted to join in the anal action and suggested it to Sandra, who suggested that Ian and Alvin DP Rachael. John offered to flip the timer when they are ready.

Rachael still felt a bit of discomfort, but was excited about the prospect. It seems as if she may get anal action from Ian in future. She was already impaled on Alvin's dick and Ian placed the ottoman which he and Sandra used behind Alvin so he could lean back. Rachael showed Ian where to find lube and leaned forward so he could apply some to her rim.

Alvin enjoyed the movement created while Ian worked his dick into Rachael. He also enjoyed the feeling of Ian's dick sliding over his through the thin membrane between anus and vagina. He was ready to explode by the time they were ready to go.

Rachael enjoyed the full feeling inside her and was also fairly worked up from all the action while she was skewered onto Alvin's marvelous cock.

John flipped the timer and Ian started to work Rachael's butt. Alvin tried to join the action, but he was mostly immobilized. He didn't mind as the sensations created by Rachael's moving vagina and Ian's dick working over his was enough. He decided to rather savor the sensations.

John and Sis used the time to make out. Sis was just more convinced that she wanted this. His hand on her breast and his other working her clit, along with the enhanced sensitivity from the lube changed her nerves into a desire for John's cock inside her, a desire to finally become a woman.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" Alvin erupted into Rachael's vagina and he bucked his hips in so far as was possible. He tilted his head and saw that more than half of the sand remained in the timer.

Alvin's release, and the jerk of his cock, which Ian could feel through the thin membrane spurred him on. He drove with greater force into his girlfriend's ass.

John reported that the time was up, but Ian was too close to pay attention. But Rachael beat him to it. "Ohhh fuuuck!" Her sphincter contractions sent Ian over the edge.

It took the players some time to untangle the three with the minimum of spillage. It was Sis's and John's turn to act, and John picked a card. It was again easy to establish that Neil Diamond was the artist, but they were unable to give suitable leads. John continuously showed towards Sis and the others guessed around it. They got both 'girl', and 'woman' from the song 'Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon', but failed to put the two together. John revealed the title when the sand finally ran out.

Alvin picked up the card which John discarded. Then he read from the chorus. "Girl, you'll be a woman soon; Please, come take my hand; Girl, you'll be a woman soon; Soon, you'll need a man," He looked Sis in the eyes, "Girl, it is time for you to become a woman." He looked at Rachael, followed by Sandra and Ian. "We four do a combined challenge, and leave these two to do what they need to do."

Sandra added a bit, "Alone in the guest room."

Rachael also wanted to add something. "It is against the rules, but there will be no time limit."

Out of curiosity, Ian picked the next card they would have to perform. It was 'Let It Be' of The Beatles. "Hey guys, before you go, listen here. The next card, after we did the challenge would have been: 'Let It Be' by The Beatles. I just want to add: 'Let It Be'!"

John picked up the towel, and Sis the roll of toilet paper with the lube. She placed her hand in John's and allowed him to lead her to the guest room.

Sandra looked at Rachael. "I'm not into my brother, let him take you to his bedroom, and I'll entertain Ian in mine."

Sis waited for John to close the door behind him. "Did you bring protection?" She already worked out that, since it was eleven to twelve days after her period started, she was already in a danger period for pregnancy.

"I have some in my pants, but there is no need." He saw Sis's eyebrows lifted, asking the question. "You must have noticed that I am limping."

Sis nodded her head to indicate that she did.

"The same motorbike accident where I scarred my shoulder, I also broke my femur at the joint with my pelvic girdle. I fell off at high speed and I slid with my crotch hitting a tree. I crushed one testicle, which the doctors had to remove, and the tubes got severed. You can call it a 'vasectomy from natural causes'." He showed her his deformed scrotum. "The doctors said they could try to reconnect the tube, but I'll do it if I meet a future wife with which I want to have kids. In the meantime, I like to fuck around without complications. I can get a condom if you want to."

Next he pulled his foreskin back, revealing his penile slit which was skewed in a one o'clock/seven o'clock orientation. "Look here. It also got a hit, and for a while the tip couldn't get hard."

Sis tried to figure out what she wanted. Does she want to end up with a mess between her legs for a full experience? Or does she want a clean, but reduced, experience with a condom? Is it really safe to go without condom? She decided to go for the all-natural option. "Are you hundred percent sure it is safe?"

"More than hundred percent."

Sis smiled and gave him a kiss. "I'll let you guide me through this."

John took Sis's hand and led her to the edge of the double bed. "Let's start with giving you an orgasm." He gently pushed Sis down onto the bed. "You can play with your nipples, but leave your pussy to me." He spread her knees and kneeled between her legs.