All Comments on 'Sissy and the Sex Ed Class Pt. 03'

by Whippet_Darling

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa6 months ago

@Whippet_Darling I can't find words to express my thanks and admiration for the wonderful and beautiful story of Sissy Timm, full of interesting action and sexy events. I really like the training of sissy Timm, the beautiful wedding of Melania with sissy Timm (I would like to undergo such training and experience the wedding with my mistress). It's a pity that you don't write further fate of Timmo and his Mistress Melania, introducing further sexual training of both the Sissy and his Mistress, and maybe also introducing the participation of Miss Doreen and other people. Maybe you will decide to add more stories about Sissy Timmy. 📖🧒🏻‍♀️👧🏻👰🏻♂️🤵🏻♀️❤️👨🏻‍🎓⚧️👩🏻.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻📖❤️

@Whippet_Darling nie umiem znaleźć słów aby wyrazić swoje podziękowania i wyrazy podziwu za wspaniałe i piękne, pełne interesujących akcji i seksownych zdarzeń historię Maminsynka Timma. Bardzo podoba Mi się szkolenie maminsynka Timma, piękny ślub Melanii z maminsynkiem Timmem (sam/a bym chciała przejść takie szkolenie i przeżyć ślub ze swoją Panią). Szkoda że nie piszesz dalszych losów Timma i jego Pani Melanii wprowadzając dalsze szkolenie seksualne zarówno Maminsynka i jego Pani, a może jeszcze wprowadzając udziału Panny Doreen i innych osób. Może jednak zdecydujesz się na dopisanie następnych losów Maminsynka Timma. 📖🧒🏻‍♀️👧🏻👰🏻♂️🤵🏻♀️❤️👨🏻‍🎓⚧️👩🏻.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

Whippet_DarlingWhippet_Darling6 months agoAuthor

Dear SissyBoy1Warszawa,

Thanks for your appreciation of my story. Part 3 is the end of this story but I will continue writing about other sisses like Timmy.

Sincererly,

Whippet_Darling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous