Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 08

Story Info
My humiliation begins to go public…
1.9k words
4.49
23.1k
19

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you for all the feedback, I have never written a story before so I am trying my best to keep up with the comments and adjust the story to my best abilities. Please be patient and I hope you all keep enjoying and supporting the series.***

I walked behind her down the stair and across campus trying to keep my head down as much as possible. The good news was that I had not been around too long for people to recognize me as my normal self. So I was more likely to get away with this, but it was still nerve racking. We were traveling a very long way from my room and I had not been to any parties at all since being here.

I was not a party type, but this time I did not have a choice. We were getting closer to the party when Mandy finally stopped me in my tracks. "Remember try to blend in, and you better not leave before I tell you to. Wouldn't want you running back to your room and hiding away would we Lucy?"

We finally approached the house party and there were some frat boys at the door. They stopped us before recognizing Mandy and they were so happy to see her. "Mandy! So glad you came! You look smokin tonight, I see you brought a friend of yours, what's her name?"

She hugged the one guy and kissed him on the cheek, "this is my friend Lucy, she is new around here and we have been hanging out a lot recently." He then stepped to the side and welcomed us in the party.

We headed for the kitchen where they were serving drinks. I was trying to follow closely behind Mandy and tried hard to blend into the crowd. I noticed that the guy from the front was walking with his arm around Mandy. I did over hear her talking and laughing with him. His name was Jake, I had not seen him around, but I also was not hanging out with this kind of crew.

Jake turned and grabbed a drink for Mandy and then looked over and said Lucy would you like something to drink. I shook my head yes because I did not want to speak and give away anything. He handed me a drink and then leaned over and whispered in Mandy's ear. She burst out in laughter.

I was looking around the room and it was crowded but not too crazy. Next thing I knew Mandy was leaning over to me and whispering in my ear. "Jake's friend said he was really feeling you and thought you looked sexy. They want to go dance on the dance floor. Unless you want me to rip that wig off your head right head right now, then you will go with us and grind all over him on the dance floor, understand bitch?"

I did not know what to do, what if this guy found out I was not a girl. I was not gay... I did not want to dance all over this guy. But if I had to choose between my options in front of me it would be dancing with that guy over being exposed in front of this whole party.

So I whispered back "yes Mistress." She turned to Jake and gave him a head nod and grabbed him by the hand and headed to the dance floor. Jake's friend came over and said his name was Mike and he wanted to dance.

So he extended his hand and I grabbed his hand and he walked me out to the dance floor. It was very crowded so we squeezed our way into the middle of the dance floor.

We were next to Mandy and Jake and she was grinding all over him and his hands were all over her. I was not enjoying seeing that and it was made worse when I felt Mikes hands gripping my waist and grinding on my butt. It was instinct to pull away.

He looked at me confused and Mandy was grinding and gave me a look like she was going to lose her shit. So I turned back around and started grinding over him and he started grinding back. It was very uncomfortable but I had no other choice. He was real handsy and I had to stop him a few times from trying to touch me in my private areas.

We were dancing for a couple songs then I saw Mandy leaving the dance floor. I wanted to follow but Mike was pulling me closer and closer. I didn't know what to do so I thought the best thing to do was to stay in character.

We danced for a few more songs before he leaned in and asked if I wanted a drink. So we left the dance floor to go get a drink, I was getting real hot a sweaty and didn't want the makeup to run. We got back into the kitchen and grabbed some drinks.

He started asking me where I was from and if I was having a good time. I couldn't use my real voice so I did my best using a girly voice. He didn't seem to catch on so it just have been good enough for a guy who had been drinking all night.

After about 10 minutes Mandy and Jake returned to the kitchen and Mandy said she was ready to leave and asked me if I was ready to go.

I was so ready to leave and get back home away from all these people dressed like this I said yes as quickly as possible in my girly voice. Before we left Mike asked for my number. I really didn't want to give it to him.

I didn't have a choice because Mandy pulled out a piece of paper with my number on it and said, "here you go Mike, this is her number. She is too shy to give it out to people, so I am going to do it for her."

I was not happy about her giving out my number to this guy who had been grinding all over me all night and definitely wanted to sleep with me. Before I could say anything Mandy grabbed my hand and said that we needed to be on our way.

She was moving very quickly and I wasn't sure why. We got back to the room very quickly and on the way back she kept saying how proud she was of me and that I definitely deserved a reward.

I remembered she promised me that I would be able to eat her pussy. We got back into the room and she kicked off her shoes and got straight on the bed and told me to come lay down next to her. I did not hesitate and I did the same. She then grabbed the blindfold and told me that I did not have the privilege just yet to see her pussy while I eat it.

I didn't care, I was just so turned on at the thought of eating Mandy out. She place the blindfold on my head and then got over my head.

I felt her legs on either side of my head. I stuck my tongue out in anticipation and she finally lowered her pussy onto my eager and awaiting tongue. I licked back and forth and wanted to do the best job possible.

I had never done this with her before. I was not the most experienced when it came to sex. I barely talked to girls let alone doing anything sexually. So I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. I wasn't sure what it would taste like, but it was not what I was expecting. It was a bit salty, but I did not let that stop me.

She grabbed the top of my head of hair and she was grinding on my face. She started moaning, "oh my god don't stop you sissy slut."

I was so turned on when she degraded me and now I was pleasing her orally. I put my tongue inside her and she moaned even louder. After about 5 mins of her grinding her shaved pussy all over my face her legs started shaking and she finally gave out as she orgasmed all over my face. She got up and removed the blindfold. "For someone who has a small dick, you actually do a good job pleasing me with your mouth. Now open your mouth!"

She said that in a very stern voice so I did what she asked and she then spit in my mouth. It was kinda hot being humiliated and talked down to by her. But I could not get hard because of this stupid chastity. "So what did you think of that reward?"

I of course told her how amazing it was and how much I would love to do it any time she wanted. "What did you think of the taste?"

I thought that was a strange question, but I told her that it wasn't that bad. I even lied and said that I enjoyed the taste. I thought that was a better answer than saying it was salty.

"Oh you liked it did you, interesting..."

I was confused and asked, "why is it interesting?"

She started laughing very loudly, and I didn't know why. "Well you know when Jake and I disappeared for a while?" I didn't know where this was going and I said yea I remember. "Well he showed me to his room and he was getting very handsy, and I just couldn't fight back the urge anymore so he fucked me so hard... and unfortunately he did not have a condom.. so he finished inside me. But thanks to you, you cleaned me all out so I don't have to worry about it at all!"

I started gagging, I had just eaten another guys cum out of her pussy after he fucked her. The gagging only made her laugh even more. "The good news is that you liked the taste a lot, so maybe we can do it more often."

I was pissed and I told her that I was not going to do that again, I was not gay and I was not going to eat another man's cum. She slapped me across the face as hard as she could. "You will do it as many times as I tell you bitch, you will be what I tell you to be. If you keep it up, I'll have you get the load directly from the source, how does that sound?"

I begged and pleaded for her to give me mercy and not let me go through that. She said "we will see what happens the rest of the year". I did not like that response but she kicked me off the bed and told me to go to bed and get the hell out of her space. I took off the wig and wiped off the makeup that was left over. I took off all the female clothes but had to leave on the panties because it was the only underwear I had.

I went to my corner and laid down in the bed. I finally heard, "good night my little cum eating cuck."

I was humiliated as I was sleeping in a small corner in my room wearing females underwear, my cock locked in a chastity cage and I just licked another man's cum out of her pussy. I knew she was waiting for my response so I finally said "Good night Mistress!"