All Comments on 'Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 08'

by Sissyslave8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man she's moving fast. It feels like he's been under her control for like what, 72 hours or something? I think there is more value in letting him get used to a new humiliation and after a week of some new element, just as he comes to terms with it and establishes it as part of his routine, you push the envelope again.

And as another comment to an earlier chapter said, there's still no feeling that this chick was his ex girlfriend. No reference to previous relationship, previous things he did with her or frankly that they knew each other at all before. There's so much more potential for humiliation if you tie in with their previous life and relationship in high school.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just don't get why he doesn't fight back. Poison the bitch or set up a trap that breaks an arm or leg or skull. It doesn't make one lick of sense that he tolerates the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He could get wire snips or wire cutters to take off the cage and poison her. Not very realistic for someone who is straight and continuing in sissy and gay ways of action. A fingernail file with long period of time could undo the little lock.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boltcutters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a good story. Definitely enjoy the direction it's heading and the pace. I hope there are more parts coming. Can't wait to see where this goes next!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the story is excellent. just please be more active

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This sissy needs to be blackmailed into full feminization. More, More, More!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Next part?

MilllMilll5 months ago

more more more. dont forget the sissys disobedience and resulting spanking and caning that is integral in every sissys training. along with chastity, sissys get off from anal fucking and milking of prostate. no male orgasms for sissybois

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous