Sissy's Fuck Funtime Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuing story of sissy's humiliating experience.
2.8k words
4.35
10.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers

l was awakened by the sound of a dog barking close to my ear. I'd fallen into a deep sleep laid out on the settee still dressed in Aunt Moira's long cotton flowery pink night gown. I was still cock caged which made my cock feel very, very small. My ass was feeling raw after so much action over the past two days. I'd never been fucked so much!

"Wakey! Wakey!" shouted Aunt Moira as she stood over me with her small dog under her arm. "Where's that boyfriend Aaron of yours? When's he returning?"

I yawned and mumbled something she didn't hear clearly, so she stood me up and lead me by the arm upstairs, stripped me off and made to stand under a cold shower. She told me that all sissies must keep clean, and our dicks kept shrunken and under a superior's control.

The freezing cold water certainly shrunk my dick to the size of a button mushroom! I dried myself and followed Aunt into the bedroom where she made me stand alongside a super king size bed. Laid on the bed very neatly were a matching pink lingerie set, sheer stockings and a pink flowery blouse, a check mini skirt, a black chocker, a silver bangle, clip on earrings, and a pair of 4 inch black high heels with bows.

"Now get dressed like a good girl in all the nice clothes I brought for you to wear today. In the meantime I'll call Aaron and tell him he'd better return quick time or I'll make light work of his sissy girlfriend."

I protested and said she couldn't keep me here against my will or I'd leave. But she laughed and told me if I refused, she'd post all the embarrassing photographs she'd taken of me from last evening in the annexe and post them online. I was done for and had no choice but to submit to her demands. She left the room and went next door to her house to take her dog back and then call Aaron. I fretted as I began to dress in the fem wear Aunt Moira demanded I wore.

I slowly dressed in all the clothes and accessories and then waited for Aunt Moira to return, instead she shouted from the bottom of the stairs for me to make my way to the kitchen. It was tricky to walk downstairs in the high heels but I managed. When I entered the kitchen she had the laptop open and chatting online to Georgie about me and Aaron.

"Come over here sissy girl and let Georgie see how slutty you now look in my old clothes I found for you to wear today."

I made my way over to the kitchen table and stood in front of the screen where Georgie was waiting to see me. He burst out laughing when he saw his housemaid in the outfit his neighbour had forced me to wear.

"Oh you look so lovely sweetie! My house girl now ready to go with Moira and enjoy a super day. I'm very proud of you" said Georgie.

I wondered what he meant by saying I was going with Moira somewhere. I was about to ask when Aunt Moira told me to sit down on a stool so she could quickly apply some make up and brush my long blond hair. When she finished she stood me up and told me to do a girly twirl in front of the laptop to show Georgie what a transformation his housemaid had become a true sissy slut.

"Okay. Now let's go we've a lot to do before the day's done. Follow me to my car and sit in the back and I'll drive you to the first task I've set for you. Also you'll find on the back seat a pretty leather handbag which has make up, a hair brush, lubricant and condoms."

Task? First? What did she mean? Her words repeated in my head as I got into the back seat of her car. She turned the volume up on another ACDC track she choose and l couldn't hardly hear myself think. l asked her where we were going but she couldn't hear me.

Twenty minutes later after driving around the town's outskirts Aunt Moira stopped her car outside a large house. She ordered me to get out of the car and walk to the front door and ring the bell. l enquired what were we doing here but she told me to say or doing nothing but accept the invitation to enter the house.

l reluctantly got put of the car and took half a dozen steps to the house front door and rang the bell and waited. Aunt Moira watched from the car as the door opened. A tall man in his late 20s with short brown hair, wearing a scruffy t-shirt and grey track suit bottoms stood looking at me. He waved at Aunt Moira as she beeped her horn and then drove off.

"Come in. We've been waiting for you. l'm Jason and this is my home l share with my three house mates. Where do you live?"

l could see straight away that Jason was very edgy as he bit his bottom lip. l followed him through to the living room. There l was greeted by a short chubby guy called Francis and a skinny guy called Tim, both in their 20s. They were watching some cartoons on a laptop, whilst eating ice-cream.

"My mum said you would like to spend some time with us boys and show us a "good time," suggested Jason.

l replied by asking him what she meant by a "good time", which made the the guys start to giggle. Jason made a rude gesture by putting his fingers in his mouth and sucking them. Then Tim stood up and pretended to jerk off. And Francis simulatrd taking out his cock out and shaking it in front of everyone!

"Ok guys l get the message. But l never agreed to this you know. Your mum, Moira forced me to come here against my will. Believe me you don't want to do this. l'm just a guy who likes wearing women's clothes."

Jason said "Mum said you'd be like this. Don't worry we'll look after you. Let's go upstairs now."

So l followed Jason upstairs to his bedroom where he sat on the edge of his bed. He told me to pull down his grey bottoms and to suck his uncut cock.

It didn't take more than three minutes to make him cum. As l kneeled on the bedroom floor Francis entered the room and asked if it was his turn to be sucked off, as he'd been watching from the door.

He walked up to me and pulled down his shorts to show he had a good girth sized cut cock. l took it in my hand and jerked him off but needn't suck his fat cock as he shot his load onto the floor with a dozen jerks of my hand. He felt embarrassed a ran out of the bedroom. Tim peered around the corner curious what was going on.

"Can you l

come to my room please? l want to show you something," invited Tim.

I left Jason lying on the bed and followed Tim across the landing to the far end of the house to his bedroom. It was a nice room with a large window looking out on a large back garden.

"Do you like.what l done?" as he pointed up at the ceiling.

l looked up at the ceiling and it was a colourful mural with lots of images of animals and trees and clouds and large sun. And in the centre was an image of Tim standing naked, arms stretched out with a large penis hanging between his thighs.

"WOW! impressive Francis very impressed with your art work. It must have taken you along time to paint?"

"Two years and a bit."

"And is that you in the centre? You have given yourself a very big cock!"

"Yes, but honest it's really me. Why don't you believe me?".

And in a flash Francis pulled down his zip and out popped a very large uncut limp cock. I immediately got on my knees and took hold of his member and stroked it gently until l felt it begin to rise and rise and rise. Tim lay on his bed and took off his shirt, as l relieved him of his trousers and underpants. He was very skinny which made his cock look even bigger.

l removed off my heels, stockings and panties and took out a condom from my handbag and slipped it onto his throbbing cock. I couldn't wait to ride the skinny fellow's 8" plus inch rock hard veiny cock. Then l heard both Jason and Francis enter the room to watch me perform my cowgirl ride.

"Go for it bitch, fuck our Timmy good!" called out Jason "then it's me next!".

So for the next hour or more l don't rightly recall how long l rode both Tim and Jason and gave Francis a quick blow job, before l left their house to get picked up by Aunt Moira.

"Did you enjoy yourself sissy with the boys?"

"lt was different l guess to say the least" l mumbled.

"My Jason is such s sweet boy isn't he? He does have problems though since he was a young child,"

"Problems?"

"Yes, mental ones since his father died in an accident and began to have fits. Anyway, I think it's good therapy for him to enjoy having sex, even if it's with a sissy like you. He gets extremely nervous around women."

"Can l go home now please Moira?"

"No, not yet l want to take you to see an old friend of mine called Gareth. He lives alone and doesn't spend much time with anyone since his wife died."

So she drove her car around to Gareth's home which was in a housing complex. She told me to go to number 17 and she'd wait in the car whilst l made my call. I saw on old man outside tending his flower beds near the door. He turned around, looked me up and down and waved me into his flat.

"So you're the new girl Moira told me about?"

"Well l don't know what she means by that? l don't know Moira, really l don't."

"No matter. She wants you here for a reason and that's to entertain me. Since my wife Annie died l haven't been myself and lost confidence. Of course being in my late 60s doesn't help and l can't remember last time l had an erection or even had sex. So maybe you can help on old man?"

"What can l do for you l'm only a crossdressing sissy? Give you a blow job or something else?"

"No that's not possible. Let me sit down here and you do a little strip tease for me to some nice music. There's a cd on there put it on and dance to it."

The cd was some sleazy 1930s jazz collection. l put the cd in the player and switched it on. l stood before the old man and began to sway my hips and caress my chest. Gareth sat back in his armchair and began to rub between his legs. l cavorted and swung my legs across the room, crossed my legs and twirledand lifted up my short skirt to expose my panties.

"l like it!" shouted Gareth as he unzipped his trousers to get out his limp 4" inch cock

l continued to dance taking off my clothes one by one and throwing them on to the settee. I eventually got down to my panties and bra.

"Turn around and let me pull down your panties to see your pussy hole," demanded Gareth.

l turned around before him and he pulled down my panties to expose my ass. l felt his warm hands grab my cheeks and squeeze real hard making me flinch. He didn't apologise but instead began to finger my hole saying how loose l was (having been fucked only an hour earlier).

"Sit on me bitch l think my cock is hard enough to take you now."

l carefully moved in position facing away from him as l sat and slowly allowed his cock to enter me. lt must have increased size a little as my balls landed on his nut sac.

"That's really nice girl just take it easy and rotate your hips and squeeze as you go up and down my pole."

l did as he said and slowly grinded my ass onto his half limp cock as he rubbed my breasts and stroked my hair. I rode the old man for about twenty minutes before l couldn't feel him inside as he must have cum a little and gone completely limp. I asked if he was ok and he said he was fine and it was nice feeling like a man again, even if he couldn't get a full erection. I apologised as l got dressed to leave.

Gareth thanked me and said l was a sweet thing. I blew him a kiss and left his flat to return to Aunt Moira's car. She asked how it went and and l told her all about it which satisfied her.

"Good girl. Now it's time to return to my home and finish for the day by meeting your Aaron."

Aunt Moira drove back to her house in quick time to find Aaron was waiting next door in the drive way. He followed us into her house and complimented me on my outfit. Moira poured three large gin mixer drinks from her cabinet and sat down across from both of us.

"So shall l tell Aaron what you've been doing today and yesterday or you tell him?"

l shook my head and looked down at the floor feeling embarrassed. She gave Aaron a long detail account of my activities including what happened with her nieces. Aunt Moira relished in her story telling narrative skills. After she completed the events she asked Aaron if he'd like to take me upstairs and both strip off naked for fuck funtime. He looked well up for it and grabbed my hand and marched me up the stairs to the main bedroom.

Aaron took off all my clothes and was surprised to see my cock cage which made him laugh! He stripped off all his attire and jumped on the bed to wait for Moira. I couldn't help notice he had a raging erection and l wanted it so bad. But it wasn't for me but for Aunt Moira, as she entered the bedroom wearing nothing but black laced crotchless panties and bra. She climbed onto the bed and lay next to Aaron. I stood watching them begin kissing and stroking one another making sensual noises like two rutting animals. My cock cage stopped me from getting erect and l was so fucking frustrated as the two naked lovers in front of me begin a very long fucking session that last for several hours.

By the time they decided to stop screwing it was almost midnight and lso desperately wanted to sleep. Twice l was made to eat Moira's wet cum filled pussy, before they rested for a hour. Then they'd start again fucking but for even longer!

"This is what a real man can do sissy," Moira grinned at me, as l stood at the end of her bed, watching her ride Aaron's handsome large cock. Of course l was insanely jealous.

Later Aaron never said a word as he got dressed to leave. l left Aunt Moira's clothes and accessories and naked ran back to Georgie's house. He told me to put my own clothes on, pack up and he'd drive me back to my house three miles away.

I asked if he'd get the key to remove my chastity cage but he smirked and told me Aunt Moira wanted me to wear it until next time we all met. Aaron refused to say when that would be but assured me it was for my own good, as l didn't need my tiny thing, except to sit down to pee!

Aaron looked me up and down and said:

"A fuck's a fuck."

I retorted: "Really? You don't seem to mind that you screwed a woman twice your age, when you could have had both Kylie and Eli?"

"What do you care, you're just a sissy girl. You know sweet F.A. about pussy or what women want come to that. Get dressed bitch, time to go home."

I got in his car and soon fell asleep on the long drive home. It had been a very challenging fuck funtime for a sissy clit caged girl but one that will never be easy to forget.

Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers