Sister Cities Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snorted a laugh and weakly slapped a hand on his stomach.

Dropping a kiss onto the top of her head, he sighed. "Our boy will be just fine. Trust me, he has better plans than to turn into a man-slut."

Giggles erupted from Rayna. "A man-slut?"

They chatted quietly about Milo's future. They both admitted to feeling incredible pride at how he'd taken the time to plan his life while so young—neither had formed life goals at that age. While the couple still had a few worries, they were fairly sure that Milo would be just fine.

~~~

Outside their bedroom door, in the hallway, sat Milo. He'd listened to most of what had gone on inside. He'd known for years that he wanted to go to space, but it wasn't until that day at school that he'd learned just how to accomplish it. Did he really want to be a virgin until he had to service some old lady? No, not really. But would he do it for the chance at the most amazing future ever? Oh hell yeah.

Editing credits to Charrla. Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

12