All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 41'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Well, it took a while but I finally have read all the chapters of this saga to date......

The author certainly has a fertile and erotic imagination. Congratulations!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shame on you

You never, NEVER, NEVER kill off the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No more

The story has collapsed.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Never, NEVER! ...

What I find so interesting about the comment about killing off the main character is that the assumption must be that Jim/Jimmy was the main character, NOT Kaylan/Alessa.

Since the story opened with Kaylan/Alessa, I would be more inclined to take the more likely path that she is the main character, especially since almost everything in the story seems to either center on her or eventually come back to her.

That makes Jim/Jimmy a supporting player rather than the major character. His presence facilitated many things but it did not create Alessa, it enabled her. Part of my judgment here goes back to the conversation upon which she eavesdropped between Jim and Kevin Sales at the outset.

I disagree that the story has gone off track but rather has taken some interesting side tracks here and there on the way to what appears to be a fairly well defined if yet unknown destination. For example, is Paolo to appear again as we move forward or has he completed his purpose of providing Sella into the mix?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...