Sister-in-law Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice stands immediately - is she the eager one? I lean in close to my wife to tell her that we're leaving. She comprehends enough to give us both a big smile, even telling me, "Oh, that's right, tonight's the night, your second sex date? Have a great time, you two. I'll be thinking of you both. Don't hold back, just go for it and enjoy yourselves. You both need it."

As Janice and I leave the hospital, walking to our respective cars, we discuss how remarkably generous Carol is over all of this, and how she even seems happy that her husband and sister are madly fucking at her suggestion. Janice gets into her car and I stand beside the driver's door. "So, drive safely. We'll meet up at my place in about twenty minutes ... unless you need to go via your house to change first."

"No, Peter, I already changed at work. Oh ... I must tell you this. You know how upset I was on Sunday that I'd worn my oldest rattiest underwear?"

"Yes, you were quite upset, but you weren't to know of Carol's plan. No harm done ... I never did see any of it."

"T threw those holey panties out when I got home. But, Peter, I will let you see my under ... err ... no, now I can really call it what it is ... lingerie. I found a shop on Monday that sells the sexy kind, and I bought a few things."

"Wow, that sounds interesting, Janice."

"Want a quick preview?"

What? Here, in the car park?"

"Don't worry, just stand where you are and look down here."

Seated behind the wheel in her car, Janice drops her hands to take hold of the hem of her loose skirt just above her knees and, watching me closely - most likely to see my reaction - she draws the skirt up along her thighs, revealing her legs clad in black. But as the hem of her skirt nears her crotch, the exposure reveals that the black casing on her legs is not pantie-hose, but old-fashioned nylon stockings and then the garter straps come into view against her tanned upper thighs. Wow! This woman has gone all out for our second session tonight.

"You like, Peter?"

"Oh, yes! Very appealing, Janice. Thanks for the preview, I'm going to have that picture seared in my brain on the 20-minute drive home. Hope I can concentrate on the traffic."

She put her car into gear, "See you there, Peter," and she drives away ahead of me.

Chapter Five

Her car is already sitting on my driveway when I arrive home. I park behind her and walk up to her car, find she's still sitting in it, waiting for me. She flings the door open and slowly, and quite pointedly, parts her legs to place one foot on the driveway while still seated in the car, giving me a very revealing peep. I see the full length of her stockings, the bare patch of skin at the top of her thighs and even a crotch shot of her panties. The ensemble is all black.

I follow Janice to my front door, checking out her arse in the loose swinging dress, now aware of the sexy lingerie hidden beneath. She has a good butt for a woman of 54. She carries an overnight bag; I'm pleased that she intends to stay the night since Carol is in hospital for a few days.

I am amazed to discover Janice's whole new persona. For more than two decades, she's simply been my wife's quiet older sister, a bit of a school ma'am type, always so prim and proper. Admittedly, I only ever saw her in family settings. Now, away from the family environment and, after a wonderful preview on Sunday, tonight she is one-on-one with me and already I am seeing a cheeky, seductive older woman who oozes sex.

I open the front door and stand aside to allow Janice to step inside. The moment I close the door behind us, she comes into my arms, and we hug and kiss. She is taking the ascendancy this time, parting her lips in an instant. The kiss is deeply passionate with a lot of tongue, hers coming into my mouth. What an incredible transformation, who knew a sexual temptress lurks beneath the usual demure exterior? I could be tempted to take her straight to bed.

I reluctantly pull out of the long kiss after a couple of minutes of passion and excitement.

"So, my brother-in-law, what's the plan for tonight? You must have one."

"Only to spend the whole night with you, lover."

"Oh, isn't that a bit forward? My sister has created a wonderful situation for us, but we must be careful not to become too involved. Sunday was wonderful, Peter, and I can't tell you how excited I've been since then, but we mustn't overdo it. We need to exercise a little restraint and I don't want to hear a love word."

"I'm restrained, honey. I'm not intending to rush you straight into bed. We do need to have some decorum here. I thought we'd have some dinner and then perhaps watch some TV."

"Just like a comfortable married couple. Carol's always telling me how horny you are, do you think you can you really hold out that long, Peter?"

"Well, why don't we see if I can."

"Okay, well you go do your thing in the kitchen; I need to use the bathroom and I'll join you in a minute."

I go to the kitchen, but first things first ... I open a bottle of wine and pour two glasses. I take some items from the fridge and begin preparing a salad. Janice reappears after a few minutes. Oh man, does she appear? The dress is gone, she is wearing only the sexiest lingerie ... a completely black ensemble. Underwired bra that restores her twin mounds to what would once have been perky prominence. A bare midriff of skin goes to below her navel, under which sits a satiny black garter belt with tautly hung suspender straps that clip her black stockings in place. The briefest black panties conceal her pubis. She still wears her quite high heels that make her legs look longer and lifts her bum.

My sister-in-law at 54 is a fuckin' knockout. I can't take my eyes off her and stand, probably looking stupid in the middle of my kitchen, carving knife in hand, staring open-mouthed at the vision standing before me.

"What?" she asks.

"Janice, you are gorgeous. You take my breath away."

"So, you don't mind that I took my dress off? I wasn't sure if I should. I didn't want to come across as too forward, but we are consenting adults, we both know what's going to happen in this house tonight and we have my sister's approval. So, why not?"

"Why not indeed? I love that you feel the confidence to do that, to present your body like this to me. You just raised the temperature in the room."

"How, Peter? Oh, I get it, you're referring to all of this?" She did a little swivel, spinning around. Such a contrast to her reluctance when Carol suggested us getting together to copulate on Sunday. "My new set of lingerie ... so you like it then?"

"Oh, babe! You are a knockout. Janice, you're such a good-looking woman."

"Oh, thanks! You never thought that before?"

"I am seeing you in a new light, babe. I've always seen you as my attractive sister-in-law, quite demure and conservative, but this ... my god, you're a sex bomb."

"I've never thought of myself as that, Peter. Is it too distracting? Should I put my dress back on?"

"No, don't change a thing."

"So, Peter, let me help. I do like to cook, so what can I do?"

"I got some veal steaks out, it's there on the bench. I've just put a salad together. Oh, and I've poured you a glass of wine."

"Oh, how thoughtful, I do need a few sips of courage."

"I thought you were ok with this now, you seemed to enjoy it all on Sunday."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, Peter, I did, and I am excited about tonight. It's just that from time to time, my moral compass reappears and tries to steer me back to the way I was brought up, like don't covet another woman's husband, especially your sister's."

She moves across to the kitchen table to pick up her glass and take a swig. Then, steps across to the bench to start slicing the veal, her back to me. I can't take my eyes off her body in the black lingerie set, particularly her bum ... not the arse of a 54-year-old woman. To think that I have a whole night ahead of me to further explore that gorgeous body. It's going to take me a long time to pay Carol back for her thoughtful and selfless gesture to her sister and me.

The salad is ready, but the meat is going to be another fifteen minutes. I look around, see Janice bending over to get some plates and cutlery from a cupboard. I check out that arse again, looking even better without the dress, perfectly featured in her tight panties as she pauses at the kitchen table. "Do you want to eat here in the kitchen, Peter?"

"I don't care, we can if you like." I have to touch her, I bridge the gap between us, unsure of what I have in mind. I just know that I have to feel that arse, her breasts highlighted in that uplift bra. I have to kiss her, I can't wait. "Leave all of that for now, honey," I tell her as my arms go around her and my hands each grasp a palm full of those twin mounds, my hard-on pushes against her arse. "I have to have you now, Janice," I tell her as I kiss her neck, looking for that special spot that will have her melt when my lips and tongue press it. "Oh my god, we have to fuck before dinner," I tell her firmly, spinning her body around so that her arse is against the kitchen table. My face comes down to the twin mounds and my lips are on smooth soft skin, devouring her body.

"Not here, Peter, let's wait."

"Yes, here, right now." I push her upper body back so that she falls flat on the table, her arse still perched on the edge. Her legs go everywhere as she struggles to regain her balance. I release her body, my face pulls away from her breasts and before she can offer any resistance, I grasp her panties and haul them down her legs. My face drops quickly to her pubis and my lips contact her outer labia.

"Oh my god! No, Peter, not yet, not here."

"I can't wait," I manage to mumble as my tongue slips into the wet pinky inner lining of her pubis and strokes upward to her clit.

"Oh, Peter, oh my god, yes! Oh, just like Sunday, do that again ... oh please, Peter."

I do, with her back flat on the table, I grab her legs, placing them over each of my shoulders. I muff dive in to sweep my tongue along her inner labia. Her breathing comes in short panting gasps and it's not long before she's making on-the-verge-of-orgasm sounds despite interspersing with an occasional, "We should wait, Peter."

Her lower torso writhes and wriggles about on the kitchen table under the arousal of my lips and tongue. A pounding climax surges through her body, overwhelming Janice, and her thighs tighten around my head. I lap at her pussy a couple more times to ensure she's really orgasming ... her gasps and moans fill the room.

I feel her thighs loosen their grip and impulsively determine we're not done. I haven't cum and my erection is rigid within my trousers. I raise my body, look at hers, still lightly humping. I pull her up to her feet despite her plaintive cries of "No, I need a moment after that."

I spin her whole body around once I have her on her feet so that her back is to me. I bend her upper body forward over the table. Her discarded black panties hang limply around one ankle. I look down on a near perfect arse. Her body is stretched forward over the table, causing her rear cheeks wide apart and her crinkly little rosebud is prominent above her pussy. I'd love to give that a go, to sink my cock into it, but, having heard Janice's stern rejection of Carol's anal suggestion on Sunday, I can't see that my sister-in-law is ready for anything of that nature.

I unzip my trouser fly and pull out my rampant tool. In a moment of temptation and crazy madness, I place the head of my cock at her crinkly tiny anal opening. Her face is pressed down against the table ... I hear her plaintive cry, "NO! Not there, please don't!"

Expecting exactly that reaction, I withdraw the head of my cock and present it to the wet and open pussy that my lips and tongue have just devoured. I am like a man possessed, unable to delay the inevitable, on a mission to have this beautiful woman beneath me. I run the knob of my cock up and down within the juicy labial channel until I assess that she's ready to take me, then centre my stiff cockhead and push the knob inside her slinky passage.

"Oh no, not here in the kitchen."

"I'm sorry, Janice, but I can't wait. We did it so many other ways on Sunday, and we never tried doggie on Sunday."

"But we can wait, Peter."

"No, Janice, I can't, I have to have you NOW."

"Couldn't we wait until after dinner? I brought a change of clothes for tomorrow, so we have all night."

"Sorry, honey, I have to be inside you this minute."

"My god, Carol was right. You really are a horny man, aren't you ... and used to getting what you want. Maybe Carol spoils you."

I ignore her comment and push forward, thrusting my hips and sinking my whole shaft inside her succulent pleasure passage and she responds favourably with loud moaning. I could stay in here forever ... so wet, so tight and my movements within these walls bring such sensations that I don't want to leave. But I remain conscious of time with the veal steaks slow cooking on the stove.

I drive my cock in and out of her pleasure passage while gazing down on her crinkly little anal rosebud, intrigued at how it appears to wink at me with each thrust. She sounded reluctant to do it this way when I began but the sighs and moans coming from her now don't reflect any degree of reluctance on her part. Soon, I hear and feel another orgasm rip through her lower body.

I get her to this second of the night and, despite anxiously waiting all day for this moment to cum inside my sister-in-law again, I reluctantly stop thrusting and ease my cock out of her lovely pleasure passage as Janice's body comes down from her second big 'O'.

"You didn't cum?" Janice queries, her face still flat on the table, her tone sounding disappointed.

"No, I didn't."

"But why? Couldn't you get there? Is it me? Did I do something?"

"No, honey, it's certainly not you. Your ... err ..." If I was with Carol, I would call it her cunt, but this is the conservative Janice, "Um ... your vagina is warm and tight, an ideal place for me to bury my cock, but years ago, I learned about restraint in sex, how to hold back and not get caught up in the moment and cum too soon. I expect this will be a long night for us. I want to be still getting hard in the morning. Besides, I don't want to burn our veal steaks".

"I don't mind if they burn. The food is only an incidental distraction. Peter, I'm here for you and the sex. I probably don't need to tell you that. You'd have worked that after Sunday and when I admitted only buying the black lingerie for tonight."

"Nice to hear you admit it, Janice. Looks to me like we're both going to have a good nine weeks."

I had pressed her body down onto the table while I rode her doggie style. She lifts her head up, resting her body on her elbows while turning her head around to talk to me. "Oh, Peter, I have barely thought of anything else since Sunday. When I woke this morning, I had all these tingles down there, deep inside me. I don't remember ever feeling so aroused before. Maybe I shouldn't say this, it's quite personal but I've already started, so here goes. I was wet, Peter, this morning, for god's sake, twelve hours before now."

"That's good, Janice, I'm happy to be playing my part in your sexual resurgence."

"Playing a part? Oh, Peter, you are the star, the cause of my resurgence, as you call it."

I lift myself away from her body and the kitchen table and watch her slowly straighten up. She bends over to draw up her panties and I get another good look at her arse and pussy as her cheeks spread. Did I make the right decision? I could still be buried in there, pumping away to a conclusion.

We manage to complete dinner and the whole bottle of wine without interruption, and I take Janice to bed. Having her on the kitchen table was exciting for me but I sense that she likes to have a comfortable bed beneath her back when she's being fucked. I take the time to slowly remove all her lingerie beside the bed before she lays on her back. I gaze at her face, see an intense look of anticipation there as she holds her arms out for me to join her.

"I'm in the company of a beautiful woman, a woman I have long admired from a distance," I dare to tell her while switching from suckling on her left breast to her right breast. "Yet here I am, holding you in my arms and about to..."

"Make love to me," she finishes my sentence for me, obviously fearful that I am about to drop the f word again. I've never heard her use any profanity in all the years I've known her.

Back to missionary. I do prefer a variety of positions, but I expect Janice and Vic were not all that experimental over the years, so I am happy to do it how she likes. Our first one in bed is good but I still haven't cum since last night with Carol, so I'm still highly primed, especially after our exciting little escapade on the kitchen table. So, Janice only gets to cum once before I can't hold back any longer, such is my need for release.

Afterward, we adopt a spooning position, and I let my wet deflating cock nudge in between her smooth arse cheeks. Janice must feel she needs to issue a warning to me, turning her head around to tell me, "I'm ok with you resting your penis there, Peter ... in fact, it feels quite nice, I like it. I'm guessing that one of us is going to wake during the night and immediately want more sex, so if you wake before me, don't get any ideas of putting it inside my bum."

"Warning understood, Janice," I reassure her. We do drop asleep and the next I know is waking in the middle of the night. I can feel my cock is hard again and I immediately recognise the warm and wet sensation of it being licked and sucked within a woman's mouth. Surprise! Surprise! Knowing of her previous aversion to having her man go down on her, I never expected that Janice would give me a blow job. It feels like a quite good one at that.

I twist my head around to check the time. It is 1.30am. My movement causes her to pause and look up along my body "Oh, you're awake!"

"And what a nice way to be woken, Janice, but don't stop ... please."

"Darling, you won't believe how nice it was for me to wake and find a man - and not any man but a special one - alongside me in bed, holding me close. I woke from needing to go to the toilet ... that wine just ran right through me. I came back to bed, and I had cast the sheet off us when I got up. From the moonlight coming through the window, I could see your penis. It was just laying there idle, relaxing after its heavy workload. I felt compelled to see if I could bring it back to life and look at this."

She wraps her hand around my erection, tugging on it a couple of times to illustrate her point.

"It's nice to see that blow jobs are a part of your repertoire."

"Oh, I've never heard things sexual classed as a repertoire before. You're obviously thinking of my admission that I wouldn't let Vic go down on me, and yet I would do this. I suppose it does seem hypocritical. If I objected to Vic having his lips and tongue where I pee and bled from, why wouldn't I object to licking and sucking on a thing from which pee and cum flows. I don't know why I have double standards like that ... I just do. Peter, you seem to have this image of me as conservative where sex is concerned. I do admit that Vic and I were very straight, but before I met and married Vic, I had quite a few boyfriends and was sexually active with about six or seven guys in the years before I found Vic. I remember some even telling me I was hot. So there!"

More interested in the present rather than the past, I simply ask, "Are you going to finish giving me your best blow job?"

She looks closely at my cock, plants a soft kiss right on the tip and declares, "No, you're hard again, so my job is done here. Looks to me like it's time for you to do something with this that I can enjoy too."