Sister-in-law Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh! I don't even want to think about that, thank you very much. You suggesting it implies that you're into it, Carol, something I don't really need to know. My sister, you seem very determined about this; obviously you've given it a lot of thought."

Oh my god! Is her initial resolve weakening? I watch her body language closely. She cringes whenever Carol says fuck and cock ... I wonder how two sisters can be so different in their acceptance - or not - of such language.

Carol confirms, "I am very determined, Janice. It's what I want for both of you, and for me. It would make me extremely happy for you two to tell me yes. Then I will know that I can rest easy during my recuperation, content that both of you are being sexually satisfied."

Janice turns toward me and stares while deep in thought. I wonder what she's thinking in that silent moment of reflection. She turns back toward her sister, "Could we talk about this, Carol, just the two of us, woman to woman?"

Carol is quick to nod in agreement, perhaps sensing a breakthrough is imminent.

Janice looks back toward me, "Peter, would you mind if we could have a few words in private to help me decide?"

"Sure, no worries," I eagerly agree. I'll do anything at this moment if it leads to me in bed with my sister-in-law while Carol recuperates. I stand quickly, "I'll leave you two to talk, I'll be out the back. Call me when you decide."

Carol stops me as I pass her chair, raising her hand to pat the front of my trousers, then turning her head to address her sister, "There's your answer, Janice."

"What answer?"

"You asked if he was already hard before, under the table." By now, Carol's hand is tracing the shape of my erection, highlighting its prominence as it tents out my trousers.

"Oh ... yes, he is..." observes Janice, watching her sister's hand outline the shape of my hard cock within my trousers, "Err, I mean, you really are, Peter."

Her tone sounds like she's impressed. Hopefully that's a good sign, following her asking to discuss Carol's plan with her sister in private. Carol releases me, and I leave the room. I go to the backyard, deciding to water the garden to pass the time. Whatever does Janice want to discuss with Carol that requires me out of the room? I see it as a simple yes or no.

A long ten minutes goes by, and I have soaked the flowers. Carol appears at the backdoor, "Peter, you can come in now?"

I follow Carol back into the dining room. My wife sits back at the table but there is no sign of Janice. For a moment, I panic, "Where's Janice, has she gone home?"

Carol laughs, "Ha ha, no, darling, don't panic, she's still here. Oh, you should have seen your face, you were worried you were going to miss out, eh?"

"I ... um ... no, ... not worried, just ... err, concerned. I didn't want her to be upset."

"Ha ha, Peter, I can read you like a book. Don't forget, I felt your erection. It was a good one, probably still is. I could see how turned on you are by my plan. I hope I can trust you not to become so engrossed in fucking my older sister that you fall in love with her."

"You mean, she's..."

"Yes, Peter, she's agreed."

"What did you have to say to convince her because before I left the room, she didn't look like she wanted to."

"No! Well, we just had a little discussion. I guess I had to convince her about how good you can be for a woman. I really did build you up, so don't let me down after I pulled out all stops. Oh, one important thing, I did have to guarantee her that she will have orgasms ... and many with you. She said that's what she's missed most."

"What? Oh, honey, that's pressure. What if she isn't very orgasmic, not all women cum like you do."

"How do you know that?" Carol fires back quickly.

"Just stuff I read on the internet," I answer as calmly as I can, "So, where is she now?"

"Err ... oh, she badly needed to pee after all the wine. You may need to too. She's also very upset that she wore her rattiest underwear today. She says there's even a hole in her panties."

"No problem if it's in the right place, she won't even need to take them off."

"Oh, Peter, you can be so crass at times. Be nice, you know how women can be about their appearance. She's embarrassed to have you see the underwear ... she wouldn't even call it lingerie, so it must be pretty bad. Anyway, she went to use the bathroom, and she was worried about being dry ... you know, in her cunt."

"I'll bet she didn't call it that."

"No, of course she said vagina. She's always been very prim and proper."

"Not like you, sweetheart."

"No, darling, a fuck's a fuck ... I call it for what it is. Anyway, I gave her some lube to put on, or in, and I've also lent her some of my lingerie to make her feel better. Actually, she may not even be wearing any by the time you get into our bedroom because I did suggest she wait for you in our bed."

"Wow! Whatever you said must have worked a treat."

"Peter, she may have sounded reluctant, even shocked when I first told you both of my plan, but really, Janice does need this and that's how I convinced her. I'm doing this as much for her as I am for you. So, be good for her. I know you will, but I'm just saying she needs some real good loving, and you're the one to give her that. Go on, go do it, and have a great time yourself too. Oh, one more thing before you go, I didn't get to outline my proposed schedule. I figure twice a week should be enough ... Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings. I put that to Janice and she's ok with it. I suggested to her that she may like to bring an overnight bag and stay over on Wednesday nights. And there's no reason why you two should be subject to any time limit. Both of you keep at it until you're all fucked out. I know you will, darling, but I don't know how Janice will be with that. Now, go and have a great time. I told her I'll check in on you both in a few hours to see how things are going. I'll be discrete, I won't barge in if it sounds like you two are in the middle of something good. Go on, have fun."

I stand and bend down to give my wife a lingering sweet kiss, "Thank you, honey, for everything."

Chapter Three

I leave the room and head down the hallway, stopping at the bathroom to have a pee. I spot Carol's tube of lube and smile to myself, imagining what Janice may have been thinking as she spread lube on her recently untouched pubic region.

I move on to the bedroom. It is indeed quite dark in here, with the drawn curtains shutting out the afternoon sunlight, just as Carol described. I walk toward the large queen size bed that my wife and I share, although the face I see, with sheet pulled up under her chin, is that of Janice, looking quite nervous.

"Hi," I greet her, "I'm pleased that you said yes."

"Peter, I wasn't going to, but Carol is very persuasive, even quite bossy for a younger sister. I'm older, she should listen to me, rather than telling me what to do. After you left the room, she went on and on about how I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't do this now. My sister should have worked in sales. As you can see by my being in your bed now, she managed to convince me, although I'm still stressing over whether I'm doing the right thing. Peter, I am very nervous, so can you go slow please?"

"Of course, Janice, I intend to. Tell me if I do anything that you don't like and I'll stop and give you time to breathe. Tell me, what's happening under the sheet? Are you naked?"

"Yes ... I ... err ... um ... I had to take off my horrible underwear. I can't believe I left the house this morning wearing old stuff like that. Of course, I never expected I'd be undressing. But really, what was I thinking? I mean I could have been in a car accident, and I'd be embarrassed if nurses and doctors in the emergency ward had to see my ratty old panties."

"So, you've saved me from the trauma of seeing them? Well, if you're already naked, I better take my stuff off too. Is it alright if I undress in front of you?"

"Err ... oh, um ... yes, of course. Yes, do that."

I stand beside my bed, facing her, and begin unbuttoning my casual shirt. I throw the shirt and my singlet over a chair and start unbuckling my belt. Lowering the fly zipper, I let them drop to the floor, leaving me standing in only boxers and socks. From all the anticipation that began when Carol unveiled her plan, I still have my hard-on that tents the boxers. I see Janice's are rivetted there.

I grasp the waistband of my boxers, begin to pull them out over the horizontal extension of my cock, but pause at the last minute. "Should I keep going, are you ready for the big reveal?"

"Ready as I'm ever going to be," she says and rolls the top sheet away from under her chin, exposing the start of the smooth slope of her breasts toward the nipples. She even half turns her body toward me and brings an arm out from under the covers so her hand can prop up her head. I have an audience.

I resume stretching the waistband out to clear the length of my erection and drop this final garment to the floor.

"Hmmm!" comes from the woman in my bed, "it's making a big entrance."

"You like?" I ask.

"I don't know yet. It's a good start but seeing isn't feeling."

I am encouraged, she sounds to be loosening up. I put a knee on the bed, followed by the other and knee-walk my way toward where she lays in the middle.

Being careful not to upset Janice, I reach out to grasp the top of the covering sheet. "May I?" I ask as I hold the top edge of the sheet, ready to peel it off her body.

"I could say no, but I may never be ready, so you better just do it."

I slowly draw the sheet down over her body, revealing her breasts ... no longer perky but I never expected they would be at 54. I get to see her nipples for the first time, and I like what I see. They're larger and browner than Carol's. Oh, it's going to be good to wrap my lips around that pair.

"Nice!" I tell her as my hand with the top edge of the sheet passes over her waist, continuing to reveal her bare belly ... pale skin, untouched by the sun. She has only ever worn one-piece costumes whenever we've been at pool parties.

Janice lays on her back, naked before me, her arms demurely down by her sides, as I gradually lower the covering sheet far enough to see all of her pubis. Some black curly hair, not trimmed into a runway like her sister, but at least not as dense as some European cultures. I can see the liberal coating of lube she has painted on her outer labia.

I continue pulling the sheet to the bottom of the bed and Janice graciously spreads her legs - just a little - enough to open up those lower lips nicely.

Politely, she asks, "Do you mind if I touch this?"

I look down to see the object of her question. Janice doesn't wait for my approval, stretching one hand out to run the fingers gently from the top of my cockhead all the way to where the shaft joins my body.

One stroke along the top side becomes a roll around of the fingers into a tugging position and she pulls on my shaft ... gently ... several times. I reciprocate in kind by placing my hand flat on her pubis and letting my middle finger delve gently in between her labia, then rolling it all the way up to roll over and around her clitoris, feeling the generous amount of lube she has spread there. Her whole body does a little shimmy on the bed when I stir her clitoral bud and she expresses a loud sigh.

My cock feels like its so hard it could burst out of the taut skin that covers it.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask, conscious of how nervous she is.

"Oh ... err ... yes ... I guess so. Um ... I didn't think ... err ... yes, of course. Oh ... this is all so new, and I've had no time to think about what having sex with you will entail. I haven't thought of us kissing, but yes, that might be nice, and could calm my nerves. I asked Carol for her guidance after I agreed but kissing never came up. I don't know why, kissing is such a natural thing. It should be part of foreplay, although kissing can be very intimate."

That was a long answer to my question, reflecting how nervous she is.

"No more intimate than me putting my cock inside your ... err, vagina, and that's obviously going to happen soon."

"Yes, err ... of course it is. I mean, it would have been nice if Carol had given us time to think about what to expect. Peter, I'm old-fashioned enough to believe that only people who are in love have sex. We're obviously not in love with each other, yet here we are, about to have sex ... and I'd say very soon from how hard this is."

I place a finger under her chin, tilting her face up toward mine and my lips land on hers, barely touching for a moment, then gradually I apply a little more pressure until Janice parts her lips ever so slightly. Dare I use my tongue, will it be too quick for her? But I can't miss this moment, so I press my tongue between them, unsure what she will do. I hear her whimpering sigh from between our grinding lips. My tongue pushes deeper into her mouth until our tongue tips touch wetly.

It develops into a long searing kiss, filled with deep passion. Without interrupting our kiss, I manage to reposition my body into laying alongside hers. As our kiss intensifies, I feel Janice actually shuffle her naked body closer to mine, rubbing her belly against my rigid erection. The kiss seems to be long ... I'm guessing way over a minute ... maybe two.

Eventually, Janice breaks away from the kiss. I immediately drop my lips onto her neck, moving around, trying to locate that super sensitive spot that every woman has, where when you find it, her body just melts with intense sensual feelings. She flinches and I think I've found the spot. Janice lifts a hand, placing it behind my head to ensure my lips remain where they are making her feel so good.

"Oh, that feels nice," she manages to whisper.

I mumble "Good!" against her neck but my lips move on, sliding onto the slope of her still quite abundant breasts, searching out a nipple. When exposing her naked body, I noted their size ... large enough for my lips to really feast on. That's what I do on her right nipple, then slip over for equal time on her left one. She maintains her hold on the back of my head, ensuring that she can direct my lips to wherever she derives the greatest pleasure.

Although, her words don't match her actions, "I wasn't expecting you to ... um ... oh, err ... kiss me there."

I pause my suckling, manage to mumble against one nipple, "I thought you'd be ok with this?"

I feel her hand exert more pressure to the back of my head, forcing my lips back onto that nipple, "YES, I think I am."

Hard to believe that she wouldn't have expected me to suckle her nipples for foreplay. I'm wondering if her late Vic ever did this. Surely every couple does.

I force myself to be patient, accepting I should move slowly, feasting on her nipples much longer than I would have with Carol. But my erection feels at bursting point, needing to be inside this woman's warm body. Her breathing is heavy with passion and lust, so I reluctantly give up on her nipples, my lips sliding from her breasts, slipping to her waist where I pause to lick her belly button. Then my face continues onto her belly as I shift the bulk of my body in between her legs.

"No, don't go down there," apprehension in her voice, "not with your mouth."

Oh no, is she serious? What woman doesn't appreciate her man going down on her, to lick her out? I did invite Janice to alert me if I did anything to upset her, but I never expected she would. I can't pass this up. I have to stir her clit before I get into her. With Carol, I've always found that the juices within her vagina are the sweetest ... like nectar from the gods. Undaunted by her resistance, my lips slide on until I encounter the short and curly hairs of her pubis.

Her other hand joins the first so that she has a firm grip on each side of my head, covering my ears while trying to push my face back away from her pubis. I don't want to miss setting up a pattern for our twice-a-week frolics, so I resist her attempts to push me away ... to the point where I raise my own hands and prise hers off my head. My lips brush her lubed labia.

"Oh!" she gasps despite her protestations that she doesn't want my face near her pubis. Then, trying to overrule her emotions, she adds, "No, Peter, please don't do that, I don't like that."

"Oh, honey, why not? My tongue can make you feel really good ... now lay back and let me bring you pleasure."

"No, Vic tried to do that once, years ago, and I never let him down there again. It's not nice, I never wanted his mouth down there. Peter, that's where I pee from, and back then with Vic, it's also where I would bleed from."

"Not anymore, Janice, and the peeing aspect has never bothered me. I've been going down on women since I was twenty. And you know what? I've never had one complaint ... until today. Come on, let me have five strokes of my tongue - just five, Janice - and if that doesn't convince you, I'll move on to somewhere else. Maybe I'll lick your arse."

"Oh my god! No, you won't do that. It's disgusting. Peter, maybe this is not a good idea. I obviously don't like the same things that my sister does."

"No, don't leave now!" I persist, "Just five tongue strokes, Janice? Only five to find out for sure if you really don't like the way this feels."

Is Carol's wonderful plan for us blowing up in front of me? I think, 'If she only ever gave Vic one chance at this, maybe his technique blew it.' I feel her resisting hands soften, freeing my hands ... my fingers quickly moving to part her outer lips, then I place my wet lips at the entrance to her vagina and gently swipe my tongue all the way up to her budding clitoris.

She gasps loudly, "Aaaahhh!"

My tongue encircles her clit, then my lips grasp the bud firmly while my tongue licks it.

"Ohh!" Another sound expressing her pleasure escapes from her mouth. My tongue never relents for one moment, maintaining constant contact with her sensitive pink parts. I can taste the lube that she's coated down here.

If this was Carol, I would temporarily leave her clit to plant little love bites on the insides of her upper thighs. But being with Janice, I can't take the chance to desert her clitoris ... she might not let me back here. I concentrate solely on my tongue stroking from vagina to clit and lip sucking around and around her clit.

Janice's voice sounds soft and feeble. My guess is the lustful passion and emotion is overcoming her, "Oh my god, Peter."

My lips keep at it. I'm beyond the requested five tongue strokes and she is making no attempt to push me away now. I hear her gasping breaths ... I know that sound only too well. This is a woman approaching an orgasm. Has she masturbated since Vic's passing? I guess I'll find out in time, but she is sounding like she hasn't cum in ages. As my tongue and lips work as one to bring her body the ultimate pleasure, I ponder whether she owns any sex toys. Would a woman who can't even say fuck or cock use a vibrator?

All resistance gone, her lower torso is now humping up off the bed, her thighs grip my head tightly, as my tongue and lips work her pubis over. Her hands are back on my head, now intent on holding me there. I couldn't pull away now if I tried. This woman is on course for a big one. I stiffen my tongue and penetrate her pleasure passage, lapping up the delectable taste of the juices that flow within her most intimate place.

With my stiffened tongue still outstretched up inside her vagina, she orgasms. Oh man, does she cum? Her body is going off, humping furiously. She is screaming and moaning so loudly that Carol must surely hear her, no matter what room in our house she has chosen to wait in while I fuck her sister for our mutual pleasures.