Sister-in-law Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head rides the journey her pussy and upper thighs take as they bounce up and down on my bed, held tightly so that my now still tongue and lips remain pressed to her sopping wet pubis. It must be a couple of minutes before I feel her thighs relax sufficiently for me to pull my head away and move back to lay alongside her body. We are face-to-face ... my oral efforts are rewarded when I see the broad smile on her beautiful face ... the smile of a contented woman.

I can't resist teasing her, "Now, what was it you were saying about not wanting that, Janice?"

"Oh, my god! If only Vic could have done it like that."

"Did you give him the chance, Janice?"

"He tried, but after what you just did, I think that maybe I could have been a bit hasty in stopping him or perhaps Vic didn't know how to use his tongue like you do. It's a good start, Peter, Carol's praise of your ability is well founded. She told me I'd have a lot of orgasms. I thought she was exaggerating to get me to agree but if I have more like that, you could be what I need. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, Janice."

"No, it was mine ... all mine, Peter, and I now feel wonderful, thanks to you and your magic tongue."

"If you think my tongue was good, wait until you feel my hard cock," I shamelessly boast, encouraged by how strongly her body reacted.

I see her face furrow briefly at my use of that other word and determine I must conquer her inhibitions about saying fuck and cock before the nine weeks is up.

"I ... err ... I only ever let Vic try that once. I hadn't expected him to have his face down there and I wasn't comfortable when he began to lick me. That night, I came to bed directly from peeing five minutes before, and my period had only ended that morning. I mean, it's not as if I hadn't had a shower since the end of my period, but I felt uncomfortable to have his face and his mouth pressed against my ... err, my lower lips. The bit of licking that he managed to try before I stopped him never felt like what you just did, so we never ever did it again. Carol has told me before about you two doing that. Now I can see why she likes it. Peter, I promise I won't try to stop you if you want to do it again any time over these next few weeks."

"Looked like you had a good orgasm, Janice."

"Oh, Peter, it was the best. I feel wonderful. I haven't had one for ... oh, well I won't go there. Let's just say it's been a long, long time."

"And to think that if Carol hadn't convinced you to give her plan a try, you could have been driving home alone by now."

"Oh, I'm so glad I stayed ... she was right, you were right, and we haven't even ... err, you know ... um..."

"Fucked, Janice, what you're trying to say is we haven't fucked yet."

There's that facial cringe again. "Not the word I was looking for, Peter, it's bad enough that my sister uses that word so much. Can't you say something like ... um, making love."

"Only if you insist, but I'll tell you now, sometime over the next few weeks, I will hear you scream in my ear, 'fuck me, Peter.'"

"You'll be waiting a long time."

I can see how uneasy the word makes her feel, so I decide not to press her for now. She seems eager to change the subject and I feel her hand reach down to grasp a hold of my solid erection. The skin on my shaft is stretched taut after my oral session with Janice. I'm ready for some urgent relief.

"What about you, Peter? Carol suggested this for both of us to enjoy some sex. You haven't cum yet, so I guess you want to use this now."

I am impressed that one orgasm seems to be bringing her out of her shell. "You don't seem to be as nervous now, Janice."

"How can you tell? Is it because I am holding your ... err ... penis?"

"It could be that, and yes, I am certainly hanging out to cum real soon."

To my surprise, she asks, "Before we do it, would you kiss me some more please?"

Wow! Janice is lighting up. I kiss her on the lips. Having had to apply some lip pressure to persuade her lips to part when we first kissed, this time her mouth is open from first contact and my tongue slides in to engage hers. They slip and slide around inside her mouth. When our long, lingering, passionate kiss ends, she holds my face close to hers and asks, "I know you want to be inside me, but can you kiss my breasts again too?"

I am happy to oblige, despite my cock feeling at bursting point. My lips again devour those large nipples. I shuffle my body on top of hers, fitting my legs between hers.

I am finding Janice to be a hot woman. She is relishing my suckling on her nipples, but I can't delay the inevitable any longer. I rise up, slotting my cockhead into the groove of her labia, slick with lube. The head slides up and down within that crease until it finds the entrance to her pleasure passage.

"Oh!" she gasps when she feels my cockhead push gently inside her, "Oh, yes!"

Foreplay is ended, I need to be inside this woman ... now. Without any hesitation, I press some more inside her velvety passage and she moans, most definitely an uninhibited moan of pleasure.

"Oh my god, it's been so long. Oh, Peter, I thought I'd never feel this way again. Oh yes, it feels good already, but please take it slowly."

What can I say? I am amazed! This woman ... this older woman ... older than Carol and older than me ... the woman who can't tolerate the use of the word fuck ... is warming to sex with me so quickly. The hesitation, the initial nervousness seems gone. I savour this moment as I gently slide the rest of my shaft deep inside her passage and then pause, soaking up the glorious sensations of being gripped tightly by the woman beneath me.

From the moment that I withdraw most of my shaft until only the head clings to her tight opening, she is into this ... working her hips beneath mine, rising up to accept each driving thrust as my cock inexorably slides in and out of her vagina. So much for her asking me to go slowly. Janice ferociously humps her hips up at me. I feel her pelvic muscles expertly gripping and releasing my driving cock as her pleasure passage accepts full-on sex with me. Her hands and arms are everywhere on my back, her legs lock around the backs of my thighs.

I'm going to need to concentrate on controlling my own release because of the way her body is accepting my hard thrusting strokes. The liquid velvet of her inner lining against the taut skin of my shaft is having an intoxicating effect on the timing of my testes releasing my sperm package. I manage to send her body over the top for her second orgasm, but my cock pays a toll for the effort needed and before I can get her anywhere near a third, I feel my own release coming on quickly.

I usually hold on well to give Carol multi orgasms. Why am I heading toward such a quick finish with her sister? I suspect it's because this is the first other woman that I've fucked in 24 years. They may be siblings, but Janice's cunt feels quite different inside to Carol's. I expected Janice to be a challenge, wondering how she might respond to me in bed after her initial reluctance to embrace her sister's plan, but once I went down on her and gave her that first orgasm, she's warmed up quickly.

No time now for reflecting ... I'm cumming. My cock spasms within the tight grip of her hot wet passage, blasting my cum deep into Janice. What is it they say about the quiet ones? I've only ever known Janice as my sedate, very respectable sister-in-law all these years and seeing her reluctance as she debated whether she should participate in Carol's plan, I never expected her to engage in sex with me so avidly. I feel more confident already that we're both going to enjoy the next two months.

I lay heavily atop her now supine body for a while, allowing every last drop of my semen to drain from me into her. Good not to have to worry about impregnation. Eventually, I lift my body up off her. We worked up quite a sweat and I wonder if she is comfortable with that, Should I suggest us having a shower together?

I roll onto my side alongside her body that remains flat on her back. "Are you okay, Janice?"

She turns her head and gives me a nice warm smile, "Are you kidding me? How could I not be after that? I had another orgasm, and I was thrilled to feel you cum inside me. Do you really need to ask?"

"No, I guess not. You are sensational in bed, I never expected you to engage with me as you did. You do really enjoy sex, don't you?"

"I always did with Vic; we were very compatible."

"Except for letting him lick you out."

"Oh, ok! So, I had my foibles, and I never knew how good a man's tongue could feel..." She punched me on the arm lightly, "...until now!" adding, "We must do that again soon."

"I can do that every Wednesday and Sunday for nine weeks if you want."

"Great! You're on! Peter, to think that I took so long to make up my mind to agree to Carol's plan. How crazy I would have been to say no. I feel amazingly wonderful right now. I doubt I could find enough superlatives to describe how I feel. My little sister was right all along, I did need this. Oh, my whole body is tingling, I feel alive. It was great ... you were great. I'm looking forward to Wednesday already. I guess we better get cleaned up and go find Carol so I can thank her."

"What? No, we're not going anywhere yet! We're just getting started."

"Really? But you've cum and I've been fortunate enough to orgasm twice. Vic and I never ever did it more than once."

"I heard Carol tell you I'm a very horny guy. Well, she's right about that."

"She's often told me that over the years, always singing your praises."

"Well, I'll be good to go again in ... oh, let's say a half-hour."

"Really?" So, you're saying I should wait around for that?"

"Carol's plan is for us to do this every Sunday and Wednesday until she's better. I don't know what she said to you when you two had that quiet talk on your own but her last words to me were that we should stay here each time until we're all fucked out. Now, I don't know about you but I'm nowhere near being fucked out yet."

I see a furrowing of Janice's brow, but she doesn't admonish me this time for saying fuck twice more. Is she beginning to accept the word?

"Oh, I don't know, Peter. She may have said that just to convince us she was good with us doing this, but I wonder how I'd have felt if this had happened to me when Vic was still alive. Do you think Carol is really okay, sitting outside on her own while we get it off together in here and obviously enjoying ourselves? It's all very well that she thought up this crazy plan, but I wonder how the moment of truth was when she watched us come in here together."

"I don't know how I'd feel if the positions were reversed, but she insisted that we should go for it over and over and just enjoy ourselves. Janice, Carol knows very well what I'm capable of once I get started. She knows better than anyone that I'm never content with just once."

"Okay, you obviously know her better than I do these days, so I'll leave it to you, Peter. If staying for more means I get to feel like I just did, then bring it on."

I ask my sister-in-law if she'd like to drift off into a light slumber after having two orgasms, but she tells me she's so excited from what we just did and wants to talk. We do discuss the sex, but only briefly. It's strange, but we end up chatting about family things that we would perhaps normally discuss if sitting together at one of the family barbecues. Yet here we are, both naked and being extremely intimate. I occasionally interrupt what she's saying to lean over and suckle a breast and she similarly idly moves her hand to softly stroke my now flaccid cock.

Well, it was flaccid ... for a short time. Her soft, gentle strokes arouses my cock to semi erect and her nipples stiffen. She takes the initiative, rolling her body over to face mine, even shuffling her torso closer so that her pubis presses against my expanding cock. Her breasts - and those large nipples - press into my chest.

To my surprise, I feel her boldly pull my half-hard cock in between her thighs so she can centre it directly in the wet crease of her labia. The warmth and wetness there has an instant effect on my libido and my cock continues to stiffen.

We resume our ongoing idle chatter but as my cock approaches full size once more, she interrupts whatever mundane words I am speaking to say, "Oh my god, Peter, you were right, you're so big again. I'm glad we stayed."

I reach down to lift her top thigh up sufficiently to allow me to slide forward and back in her very wet labial groove. Suddenly, my cockhead catches in the opening of her vagina at the bottom end of one of my forward slides. I adjust my lower torso slightly and manage to push the head back up inside her and Janice sighs her appreciation.

"Oh, that took my breath away. So, we're really going to do it again?"

"Yes, but not yet. It's nice to just lay here on our sides like this. We can still talk while enjoying how good this feels. When we reach a point when neither of us can stand the tension anymore, then we can turn this into another gold-plated fuck."

Thankfully, Janice seems to be becoming immune to my use of that word and so we continue to talk inane nonsense - not even sexual stuff - while I rest the head and about half of the shaft of my cock inside her succulent extremely wet vagina.

After several minutes, I hear a soft knocking at the door that I left ajar when I came in. "Are you two decent? Can I come in?" my wife's voice interrupting our casual chat in bed.

I half turn my head because I have my back to the door, "Yes, sure sweetheart."

"So, how's it going for you two? I've been sitting outside in the sunroom, eager to know if you've done it yet? I couldn't wait any longer. I tiptoed down the hallway and when I heard you two were talking, I figured it was safe to come in."

Janice can see her sister, who must have reached the side of the bed, standing behind me, "Yes, Carol, we have done it."

"Oh, good!" gushes my wife, "and how was it? I'll bet it was good, Janice?"

"Good does not adequately describe this man, Carol. He was wonderful and I am still floating from having two orgasms."

"Only two?" My wife leans in close to my ear from behind, "You're slipping, Peter."

"Oh, you're a harsh marker, my love," I tell my wife, unable to see her face, "But Janice did say those two were really good."

"Oh, that's so fantastic. I knew you'd like him, Janice. How could you not?" My wife is close enough to the bed that I feel her hand slap me high up on my back. "Well done, hubby."

This scenario is so bizarre, chatting to my wife while my almost fully erect cock is tucked at least halfway up inside her sister's delicate pleasure passage. I have a wicked thought. Keeping my upper torso perfectly still, and with the sheet covering Janice and I from the waist down, with one firm thrust of my hips, I drive all of my erection deep to fill her passage. I get exactly the reaction I want from Janice, her eyes abruptly shut in reaction to being sexually filled and she gasps loudly, Ohhh!"

Her response would be half shock and half pleasure to be so abruptly filled again with my thick core.

"What? What happened?" Carol asks anxiously, no doubt unable to see my sudden hip thrust beneath the sheet, only seeing Janice's reaction.

Slowly, Janice reopens her eyes; the first thing she can see is a huge grin on my face that is hidden from Carol's gaze. "I'm sorry, Carol, that wasn't very nice of your husband. He's a very naughty man."

Carol is quick to figure it out, "Oh my god, are you inside her, Peter? Oh, I didn't know. I'm so sorry, you two, I didn't realise I was interrupting something. I could only hear you talking when I came in. You should have said something. Here's me prattling on, you should have told me to get lost and come back later."

Janice feels the need to explain to her sister, "Peter was inside me, Carol, had been for a long while before you came in. But it felt like he was only about halfway in, just resting there. It was feeling nice like that."

"Oh yes, he does that with me a lot. It's one of his favourite things."

"I was enjoying that, but with no warning, he just pushed the rest of him - all of him - up inside me. Oh my god, he feels so deep inside me now. I don't know how he's so hard again so soon."

I watch Janice close her eyes again, seemingly to soak up the pleasure sensations running through her body now that my cock has so deeply filled her passage once more. Carol can see that too, and more than anyone, is able to appreciate what her sister is experiencing.

"Oh, Peter, you're a devious man," again I get a slap on my back from my wife. "Okay, I can see that I'm intruding, so I better leave at this point."

I half turn my head around toward Carol again, "No, darling, you can stay ... well, for a little while at least. I was just having a bit of fun. Really, we're in no hurry and you did say we could stay here until we're all fucked out."

"Yes, but I'm watching my sister's face, and I can see how good she's feeling to have you balls deep inside her again. I know just how that feels, darling. I'm a touch envious of her right now but equally, I'm happy that my little plan is working out for you two. You both have a wonderful nine weeks ahead of you. And since my operation isn't until Wednesday, you and I have a chance for a little more of what Janice is enjoying over the next two nights."

"I'll be up for that, Carol."

"I'll bet you will, darling. Bye, you two ... enjoy. See you in a couple of hours."

I hear the door shut firmly as my wife leaves the bedroom, leaving Janice and I to fuck away to our heart's content until we are all done for this afternoon.

Since I am again fully hard and my unexpected hard thrust into Janice has her body craving more sex, we don't waste a moment more and begin to enjoy quite a long-drawn-out fuck. I happen to see the bedside clock as we start, so I make a point of checking it again as I finally blow my load into my sister-in-law's beautifully wet and tight vagina. Half-an-hour ... yes, a full 30 minutes of constant thrusting sex, albeit occasionally slowing to a very gentle pace when we need to catch our breaths before upping the pace again. To think that I was worried that Janice may not be as multi-orgasmic as Carol. My sister-in-law cums three more times, bringing her total for our first day of fornication to five.

We begin in that comfortable position, laying on our sides, facing each other, her top thigh thrown over my hip. But we get to try out numerous positions over the half-hour. I let Janice take the ascendancy at one point, having her sit atop my body and control the pace, riding me cowgirl style. Everything but doggie.

Chapter Four

Wednesday is the day of Carol's operation; Janice and I meet at the hospital after work. Because Carol has just come out of recovery, she's quite drowsy, so we limit how long we both sit by her bedside. I don't know what's on my sister-in-law's mind but I have to admit that my head is filled with erotic thoughts of the night ahead for Janice and I ... only our second fucking session and the first time on our own in the house.

Carol drifts in and out of sleep and doesn't communicate much so I lean over to Janice and ask, "What do you think? Should we go home now, leave Carol to sleep it off?"

I don't want either Carol or Janice to think I'm being too selfish in pursuit of sex at a time when my attention should be totally on my wife as she starts her recovery from such a major operation. But I can't do anything for her while she's in the hospital. Fortunately, Janice looks relieved on hearing my suggestion, "Yes, we can't do anything for Carol, she just needs to rest."