Sister-in-law Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do ... at 1.30 in the morning, I slide my erection back inside of her and, having previously satiated my urgent need to get off, we get to have a long marathon fuck. So long that Janice cums three more times and after I, at last, cum again, she is once more complimentary on my ability to give her very satisfying sex.

"Carol was right, Peter, you are great. Oh, my god, I've never cum so much. In a way, I feel awful because in praising you, I feel I'm being disloyal to the memory of my dear departed husband. But having sex with you, I've realised that Vic was really only average in bed. I hate to put him down in any way, because I loved him dearly and I miss him so much. But Peter, I have to tell you how good you are. You are opening my eyes to how good sex can be. I owe my sister a huge thank you for her insistence that I must participate in her crazy plan. I don't regret this for one moment and already I dread it ending. But even if we only have nine weeks, I know we'll make some wonderful memories for me to treasure."

We drift back to sleep, spooning again, and the next I know, the sun is up, and a new day is dawning. I am still in bed with my sister-in-law. She seems to be sound asleep, so I get out of bed quietly to go pee. When I return, I look at Janice asleep in my bed, on her back. Her nipples are tempting me back, they look to need my attention. But first, I'm concerned how Carol got through her first night after her major operation. I go to the living room, find my phone and call the hospital.

Chapter Six

I'm only calling to get an update but the sister in charge of her ward tells me Carol is awake and offers to put her on the line. My wife sounds much brighter than when Janice and I saw her in recovery last night. I ask how she feels.

"I've got some pain below the waist, but that's understandable and the meds so far are controlling that. The doctor told me I should expect that type of pain for the next few days. I had a good sleep, darling, but enough about me, I bet you two didn't. Did you keep my sister awake half the night pestering her with your hard-on to let you inside her? Or are you going to try to tell me she was the aggressor? How was it, honey, how many times did you do Janice?

"All I'll admit to is we were busy, but only one middle-of-the-night fuck ... that was at 1.30."

"Hey! How is that? I woke up at 1.30 and I was thinking of you two and wondering how it was working out for you both. Must be mental telepathy."

"I'm a bit embarrassed, Carol. After we left the hospital, we drove to our place, and I began preparing dinner."

"Really! I thought you'd jump her bones the minute you both walked through the front door."

"Oh, believe me, I wanted to, but I decided since we had all night, I'd go slowly. But then your sister came into the kitchen wearing only her brand new lingerie set. She went out and bought it especially for me on Monday. Well, she looked a million bucks, and I lost it and had to have her right there on the kitchen table."

"What do you mean on the table?"

"She looked so hot that I bent her over the table, face down and had her doggie style. I should have had more control, should have waited until after the meal. But I was so horny I just took her there and then."

"Did she object?"

"She did at first, but I guess she could see how hot she'd got me by strutting around in the stockings and garters and a bra that pushed up her boobs, all in black, so she didn't protest for long. She came twice so she was happy."

"She bought stockings and a garter belt. My god, my older sister is a secret hottie.

The things you learn about someone when you put them in this situation. Are you enjoying having sex with her? My guess is that you've probably thought about her all these years and wondered what she'd be like in bed. That's such a male thing ... look at a woman and think about her sexually. I remember her Vic telling me one night how he felt that way about me ... said he'd wondered what I'd be like in bed. Of course, he'd had way too much to drink."

"Did you ever tell Janice what he'd said? Sounds like he was coming onto you."

"Oh, there's no doubt he was but I could handle it. Vic was harmless, he had a quick feel and I let him have a sneaky little kiss and that was it."

"What do you mean he had a quick feel? You've never told me about this before."

"It was no big deal, he was very pissed, and I was on the way there."

"In what way did he feel you up?"

"Nothing serious happened, Peter, he rubbed my breasts a bit."

"Were you fully clothed?"

"Oh, yes, of course. He was only rubbing with his palm over my blouse."

"Were you aroused?"

"Not by his hand on my breast. But he did slip his other hand down and up under my dress."

"Really! You've never said anything about this to me before. How far did he get with his hand?"

"All the way. Vic never appealed all that much to me, although I remember that his fingers did feel good on my thighs. It was back in the days of pantyhose but since it was a dinner party at home, I hadn't bothered to wear any that night ... only a pair of panties under my dress. So, my legs were bare ... skin on skin, his fingers on my thighs."

"You said all the way, so he didn't stop at your thighs?"

"Oh no, his fingers rubbed at the crotch of my panties. Although he was very drunk, his fingers were right on target, he ran them along my pubic lips. I was pretty tipsy too, so I let him have a few touches. Then I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of there.

"You say it was at a dinner party? How many were there and when?"

"Oh, Peter, many years ago now. I don't know why I bothered to even bring it up. Err ... let me see ... the Jacksons and the Browns. There were eight of us."

"What were the circumstances of the night? You said it was a dinner party, we used to have a lot of those. But I am surprised you never said anything about it, sounds like a bit more than a drunken lech having a go at you."

"I guess it was, if you must know."

"I'm intrigued now. I wonder if they still use that truth drug in anaesthetic. Has that made you want to reveal this?"

"Peter, there's nothing much to reveal. I guess I never told you at the time because I was worried that you'd make a big thing of it; that could hurt my relationship with my sister and Vic."

"Where did it happen, Carol?"

"Oh my god, Peter, in our bathroom. As always at our dinner parties, we'd all drunk a lot of wine, and I was busting to go pee all through dinner. So, when I cleared the plates away, I rushed to the bathroom. I was in such a hurry that I didn't lock the door. Didn't even close it properly. So, there I was, perching on the toilet seat with my panties down around my knees and my dress up around my hips and at last relief to be peeing when all along I'd feared I might wet myself. The door suddenly was pushed open and in came Vic, very drunk. He locked the door and then leaned back against it and just stared at me while I peed."

"A pathetic voyeur, eh?"

"A bit more than a voyeur, darling, I think they only get their kicks from watching. Anyway, when I'd finished, I turned to tear off some toilet paper to dab dry, but Vic got there before me. Tore off some paper and offered to dry me. I told him in no uncertain manner that wasn't necessary and ripped the paper from his hand and dried myself. I quickly pulled my panties up and dropped my dress down and went to the basin to wash my hands. That's when from behind he put his hands on my breasts and started rubbing them. I dried my hands and Vic is right there, up in my face. That's when he asked for a kiss, and stupidly, I let him."

"Not a wise move, honey."

"Yes, I soon discovered that. So, while he's kissing me..."

"With tongues, Carol?"

"I think so, I can't completely remember. As I said, I was very tipsy too. Anyway, next moment, I feel his fingers up and under my dress, running quickly up over my knees onto my thighs. I realised I needed to get out of this situation before it got out of hand."

"Sounds like it was already out of hand by then, honey."

"You could say that."

"Why? What else happened? Oh yes, you said he went all the way, you said he ran his fingers along your pussy lips."

"Yes ... err ... he did."

"What? You sound hesitant, is there more you're not telling me?"

"Just a little! Oh my god, I wish I hadn't started this now. Years ago, when it all happened, I wrestled with telling both you and Janice, but reached a decision to keep it to myself because it most likely would have blown up our relationship with my sister and Vic."

"What? You didn't have sex with him, Carol?"

Her "No" is a long drawn-out single word that raises more doubt than it dismisses.

"He ... err ... Vic was running his fingers on my crotch, and I did have my panties on, but they were that silky pair I bought to wear for your sexual benefit."

"I think I remember those. You told me at the time how thin the material felt."

"That's exactly right. So ... Vic was rolling his fingers up and down my outer lips, pressing my clit at the top end each time and suddenly I was feeling skin ... it was two fingertips. He'd pulled my silk panties to one side. Quite dexterous considering how drunk he was. He pushed those two fingers up inside my ... well, you get the message. He was fingering me and very fuckin' well for an inebriated man. Long story short, Peter, he stood behind me, fingering me to a massive orgasm while I stood in front of the vanity, watching his face and mine, seeing myself cum in the mirror, leaning forward, my hands gripping the rim of the basin."

"He fingered you to a climax."

"Yes! My god, I was so embarrassed to cum like that and so quickly. I felt like a slut. I struggled to look at any of you when I came back to the table, but when I did get some courage to look up, I watched Vic raise those two fingers he'd had inside me, put them in his mouth and suck on them. I felt like I must be red in the face and expected you'd all see what he did. But nobody seemed to notice at all. You won't remember now, but after everyone left that night, I came to bed, jumped on you and we had one almighty great fuck. Oh, Peter, I'm so sorry I never told you but mostly I was embarrassed, but also panicked that Janice might find out and hate me for going along with her husband doing that."

"Well, it's taken you years, but thanks for coming clean about that. In a way, it answers my curiosity about how you behaved sometimes when Vic was around."

"So, Peter, to more pressing questions from my point of view. Do you think Janice had a good time with you? So, if you were up and doing her at 1.30 in the morning, then she obviously stayed over? Is she still there? And, if so, why are you talking to me on the phone and not giving her one of your wonderful dawn-busters?"

"She was still sleeping when I went to and came back from the toilet, so I decided to let her sleep. These older women need their beauty sleep, and besides, I wanted to hear how you got through the night. I never expected to listen to a confession."

"Sorry about that but put that out of your mind please ... and don't tell Janice. Not now! Tell me, are you a happy man this morning? Is my little idea working out for you both?"

"Carol, let me just say I am extremely satisfied, you did good. I'm going to owe you big time for setting this up. You are so selfless and thoughtful to arrange what you did."

"Well, damn it, honey, you are at your best in the mornings, so go and wake her and give her a good one. Your erections always seem harder at the start of the day. Tell her it's my gift to her when she cums. I hope she is having lots of orgasms."

"Yes, she sure is, Carol."

"Oh, that sounds great! So, tell me more about your 1.30 fuck ... who woke who?"

"Well, honey, she woke me with a great blow job."

"No ... get out of here. I can't picture my sister giving blow jobs, that doesn't seem like it would be her thing."

"Well, I didn't think it would be after she tried to stop me from going down on her the first time that we did it on Sunday."

"Yes, that's the Janice I know. I'll bet you were disappointed she stopped you from licking her out?"

"I didn't say that I didn't, honey, I just said she tried to stop me."

"Really? So, you got your way then."

"Yes, I introduced your sister to oral sex big time."

"Did she like it? Did she cum?"

"Of course, she did, yes to both. I told you about my taking her on the kitchen table last night. Well, I went down on her again to start that off."

"I can't get over you having her on the kitchen table. My god! You always have liked doing it in odd places. Oh, I'm so jealous, but don't worry, I really am ok with it. Be good for her, honey, she's had an awful year, what with losing Vic. She needs a treat and you're it ... for now. So, honey, don't waste a moment. Are you hard?"

"Yes, I am, how did you know?"

"Well, you've been telling me about how you two have been getting it off and all ... I know your body as well as you do. Talking anything sexual will usually get you hard. I'll bet that even my telling you about Vic fingering me has contributed too but you'd never admit it. So, go back to bed now, wake her up and get into it again. I'll be thinking of you two going hard at it. Bye, honey."

I put the phone down and, taking my wife's good advice, I hurry down the hall to my bedroom. Janice is still on her back, nakedly spread out wantonly on my large bed. I get back on the bed and place my lips on the closest nipple. Immediately, she wakes.

Drowsily, she mumbles, "Ummm! Ooh, that's nice!" I am at her chest, suckling so I can't see her face, but she must open her eyes for the first time today, "Oh my god, it's daytime."

Having stiffened the first nipple, I switch, drawing another appreciative sigh from my sister-in-law. "Oh, are we going to do it again?"

With my mouth full of nipple, I can only mumble around it, "We sure are."

"Oh, goody! Peter, this is a marathon, I'm sure I've never done it this much in my whole life."

I prolong the foreplay, spending a long time devouring her nipples before moving my face down between her thighs to bring Janice another generous helping of her new favourite treat, licking her pussy, bringing her to a shattering climax that has her hips humping furiously on the bed. As I withdraw my face from her pussy and look down on her body that still trembles in orgasmic delight, I pass on her sister's message, "Carol said to tell you that is her gift to you through me."

"Have you spoken to her already this morning, how is she?"

"Yes, I called the hospital, simply to get a report from the nurse, and she put her on the phone. She's got some pain but generally sounds good. Obviously relieved it's all over."

"Oh, that's great. So, I guess you told her about us having sex most of the night?"

"Yes, I had to, she was asking all these questions, wanted to know how it all went."

"Did you tell her how much I am enjoying you."

"I think I managed to convey that to her."

"So, honey, you said she told you to tell me that what you just did to my body was her gift to me. But surely it doesn't stop there. I'm expecting that her gift continues with you ... err ... oh my god, can I do this? Dare I say it? Oh, give me courage! With you ... oh, here goes ... with you fucking me, Peter?"

I am gobsmacked, "Hey, did I hear you correctly? Say it again, Janice."

"I don't know if I can. That wasn't easy for me to say, Peter. Words like that don't come naturally to me, not like they do for you and Carol."

"Say it again, Janice," I demand.

"I need some inspiration to do that, Peter."

I reach down, position my erection at the portal of her pleasure passage. "Will this help?" I check as I push my hard-on inexorably all the way into her body until I am again tightly gripped in her warm pubic sheath.

"Yes, it does, that works for me. Go on, fuck me, Peter, fuck me."

I find it exciting to hear my prim and proper sister-in-law using the f word. I know it doesn't come naturally to her. She would be forcing herself to say the word, but what I find exciting, is not just her using it but the way she says it and it inspires me to drill my stiff cock hard in and out of her body. She continues whispering to me, "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck!" Janice has come a long way on this journey, started by my wife's wonderful plan to keep her sister and me sexually content. Wait until I tell Carol.

As we get into a gentle rhythm, I roll us over, me onto my back, Janice above me, laying atop my body. I run my hands down her back, roll my wandering fingers softly over each arse cheek. Pressing my fingers into the cleavage formed by her cheeks, I feel her lower body squirming ... I guess she's both fearful and aroused by the intimacy of my touching. I want to press a finger deeper into her cleavage, to find her anal pucker and tease and play there, maybe even slip a finger or two inside her arse. But I sense that I should wait ... it might take a few weeks more of this developing intense sexual relationship before I attempt to have her anally.

Janice is really getting into this wake-up fuck, and having positioned her on top, I have ceded control to her ... she can set the pace, wriggle her pleasure passage and clit around on my erection to be able to stimulate the ferocity of her orgasms ... when she cums and how often. This start-the-day fuck goes on for a long time. I'm not complaining, I find it intensely exciting, and Janice looks to be loving it as much as me.

I can't get over how physically sexual my sister-in-law has become, but all good things must eventually come to an end. Despite my cumming twice last night, I now struggle with how long I can hold back the inevitable release. Janice drops her body down, her breasts mashing against my chest, her lips at my ear, "Oh, my god, Peter, I don't know how long I can keep going, this is exhausting me. Are you ever going to cum?"

"Whenever you want, babe, just say the word."

"What word do you want to hear?"

"I'd say you know it by now."

"Oh, that word!" I feel Janice's tongue slip and slide around within the folds of my ear. Her breathing is heavy and laboured; she's already had two orgasms and she sounds and looks to be on the verge of a third. She leans in close, whispering in my ear, "Yes, fuck me, Peter. Go on and fuck me until I can't cum anymore."

"Where am I fucking you, Janice?" I whisper back.

"In your bed, in your home, Peter."

I laugh, "No, not the location, sweetheart, where in your body?"

"Oh, I get it." She pauses and then more licking in and around my ear, "In my ... oh, I don't think I can use that word."

"Yes you can, Janice, it's only a word. Say it, tell me," I demand.

"But it sounds so ... so coarse, Peter." She pulls her head back to look into my eyes and with a teasing smile, answers me loudly, "In my CUNT, Peter, you're fucking my CUNT. Do you love being in my cunt with your hard cock?" She's really selling the word now, and it turns me on. My cock goes nuts, thrusting harder and harder into her willing body. No more words necessary, just sighs and moans and a trembling throughout her pussy as she orgasms wildly again atop me and my cock spews my cum into her mature body.

We are both completely done. She remains laying on top of my body, and I guess at some time my cock becomes so flaccid that it falls out of her vagina. I drop into a deep sleep - and I guess she must too. Because the next I know, it's beyond 12 noon; I wake really hungry. But not for sex ... I think I'm done for now.

I have a need to pee; I attempt to ease her body off me without waking Janice, but it doesn't work. "Oh my god, Peter, no more please. I really can't do any more for now."