Sister-in-law Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, honey, neither could I,"

I don't return to bed after peeing. I head out to the kitchen to make us something for lunch. I hear the shower running and I think how we haven't had one together yet, but I resist the temptation to go in and shower with her. We will have time enough for stand-up sex in the shower on one of our future assignations ... still eight of the original nine weeks to go.

After lunch, we head off to visit Carol in hospital. My wife looks happy to see her husband and sister, but the first words are, "You were wearing that top last night, Janice, haven't you been home yet?"

Janice looks across at me, then sheepishly back at her sister, "No, sorry Carol."

"That's alright, sis, you must be enjoying yourself with Peter."

Again, she steals a guilty peep across at me before looking back to Carol, "Oh, he's so amazing. I know you said Peter was good, but I never expected how good sex would feel with him."

"I must say that you're looking good, Janice, I haven't seen you this happy in a long time. The smile hasn't left your face since you walked in here."

Janice looks around her, like she's checking that there are no nurses or other patients close enough to hear her, "We have done it so many times and I cum every time. Often more than once, Carol. I can't stop having orgasms. Never this many at any time in my life."

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Oh yes, I'm not complaining about that, I'm just saying how good it is and I owe it all to you." She looks across at me again, "And of course to you, Peter."

"Well, sis, I love that you've embraced my plan, but don't forget he's only on loan. You will have to give him back - completely - at the end of nine weeks."

This is the first time I have seen Carol appear to have a moment of doubt about how her plan is being executed.

Janice tries to reassure her sister, "Oh yes, I know that, and I will. Don't worry, Carol. I'm only telling you this because I so appreciate what you have done for me."

"And for Peter too, he seems to be relishing having a new body to play with."

"Oh, my god, yes!" Janice agrees.

I lean over to Janice and whisper in her ear "Tell your sister just what it is we've been doing in bed, honey."

"What do you mean?" she asks, turning her head around and looking quizzical.

"You know, tell it like you told me this morning."

"Oh, no! She'd be shocked to hear me say it like that."

"As I was. Go on, say it, I want to see the look on Carol's face."

"I don't know if I can in this situation. It's different when I'm in bed doing it."

"Go on, try it, honey."

She turns back toward Carol laying in the hospital bed, leans in close and whispers, "Don't be too shocked, sis, but your Peter wants me to tell you he has been fucking me ... did you hear me, Carol? We fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I love to see the look of astonishment on Carol's face as she hears her sister say that word for the first time in their sibling lives. She has this incredulous gaze on her face, "Oh, my god, did Peter teach you to say that."

"He didn't have to; I found the courage to say that word myself. I still wouldn't use that word in front of anyone else, but Peter encouraged me to say the word, and I did ... and I'm still doing it. I prefer to save it for more appropriate moments; it seems to motivate Peter into engaging a higher gear when he hears me say it."

My wife frowns at me, "You're an evil man, Peter. My sister reaches 54 without ever using any profanity and, within a week, you teach her to say fuck to appease your sexual fantasies."

The visit with my wife in hospital goes well. It is good to see her looking so well after having such a major surgery and strangely, she even seems happy to hear her sister rambling on in some detail about the sexual events of last night and this morning.

Janice and I drive back home - well, to the home of Carol and myself. As I open the front door, I turn to Janice, "So, do you want to go to bed now, honey?"

"What? Are you ready again?"

"Janice, you should know by now that I'm always ready".

"No, I'm sorry, Peter, but I have to go home. Were you expecting me to stay another night?"

"Well ... err ... no, I didn't expect it, but I hoped you might."

"My sister dreamed up this plan. You saw how hesitant I was when she outlined it. And she did designate only twice a week for us to do it. It would be disrespectful to her incredible generosity if we abused her trust and pushed the boundaries. Our Wednesday night went into half of Thursday this week, so we mustn't see each other again until Sunday. Unselfishly, Carol gave us the freedom to enjoy ourselves and I don't intend to abuse her trust ... and you should respect your wife too."

"I do respect her, I just thought that ... oh, I don't know what I thought. Obviously, I was thinking through my cock, Janice. Which, incidentally, is hard right now."

She reaches out to touch the front of my trousers, "Oh, Peter, you are incorrigible." For a moment, I see what looks to be indecision on her part as she runs her hand around, testing the rigidity of my concealed erection. But then, she withdraws her hand, "No, as tempting as that feels, I must go. I'll just get my things."

"Do you want to stay over again on Sunday then?"

"Oh, I don't know! It depends, Peter."

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on whether Carol is home from hospital. I wouldn't want to stay here and for us to do it in your second bedroom while Carol tries to sleep alone next door."

"We did it last Sunday while Carol was in the house."

"Yes, but not overnight. That doesn't seem right."

"Ok, I'll have a talk to her doctor when I visit Carol tomorrow and suggest to him that they should keep Carol in until Monday."

"Oh, Peter! That's not nice!"

Chapter Seven

As it turns out, I don't need to discuss Carol's stay in hospital with her doctor. The nurses tell us that they are keeping her there until Monday. Janice arrives around midday on Sunday for our third sexual session. It's such a warm day that we somehow manage to restrain ourselves long enough to have a swim in the pool, although we turn it into a nude swim once we're in the water, each removing the other's costume. Then, we even abstain longer by having lunch out by the pool, both of us remaining comfortably naked.

However, our mutual arousal is intense after the way the first two dates evolved that we can only hold back so long. Although I offer Janice a dessert, she comes around the outdoor table to me, drops to her knees, lowers her mouth to the head of my cock. "This is all I need in my mouth now," she informs me before beginning a wonderful blow job.

Her sucking and licking of my cock is vigorous and so good that I even contemplate letting the human body do what comes naturally and cum in Janice's mouth. But she has other ideas and when she senses how close I am, she stands in front of me and nakedly clambers onto my lap, lowering her pussy onto my firm erection and starting a great fuck. Family barbecues by the pool will never be the same again.

When our poolside fuck is done, we head to the bedroom. We barely leave the room until around 11 the next morning. And only then because I need to drive to the hospital to pick up Carol and bring her home. Janice helps me change the sheets so that the bed that we have spent so much time in while Carol has been in hospital will be fresh and clean for my wife when she comes home to our marriage bed.

Janice's progression - or downward slide, as she prefers to refer to her newfound use of profanities during hot sex - reaches a point where she now unashamedly screams, "Yes ... yes, fuck me, Peter," whenever we are enjoying great sex. In a quiet tender moment between regular fucking, Janice tells me that with her sister reclaiming the bed we've been using, she would prefer to have our future dates at her house, "I won't be able to relax when I'm with you if I know that my sister is in the next room, and she can hear me enjoying you so much."

I try to reassure Janice that Carol, in her own quirky way, is alright with that. Carol says the same when Janice reveals her preference but reluctantly agrees for us to move our Wednesday evening and Sunday afternoon sessions to Janice's house. I do find that Janice is more uninhibited when its just the two of us at her house.

The nine weeks seem to pass quickly, possibly too quickly for both of us, since we really do get into it, and we remark to each other how our connection almost feels like we are a married couple ... a very horny married couple. But we are realists, and each has our own special loyalty to Carol, so we continue to declare to each other, and to Carol, that we will give up this sexual aspect of our relationship when the time comes. Janice has more to lose than me because I will slide seamlessly back to hot sex with my wife.

Our seventeenth session of an anticipated eighteen falls on a Sunday, eight weeks after that first sexy coupling evolved out of Janice's initial reticence. We agree to meet for our penultimate date back at my house and so Carol patiently sits out in the sunroom reading the Sunday paper while her husband and her sister participate in wild, uninhibited sex, knowing that our journey together is coming to an end.

Janice and I have a shower together, in part to extend the sexual encounter by a half-hour more because we can't keep our hands off or out of the other's sexual parts ... even in the shower. But additionally so that Janice can look clean and presentable when returning to the living room around 7pm where Carol is now watching TV.

I go directly to the kitchen where I prepare a small serving of mainly finger food that we consume while chatting about this and that. Carol has an appointment with her doctor on Monday and is anticipating she will be cleared to resume having sex. Janice offers to forego our final date on Wednesday evening, but Carol is adamant that our eighteenth session should still go ahead.

"Hey, you two, I asked you to do this to relieve me of any worry that Peter is missing out and to bring some fun and excitement back into your life, Janice. I want your last night together to be something really special for you both."

"What do you have up your sleeve?" asks Janice, so aware of her sister's constant scheming and planning for surprises but Carol will give nothing away. "However," says my wife, "I want you both to meet here for your final night together and I want you to have the big bed." But again, she won't say why she wants that.

I need to use the toilet but I don't want to miss anything, so I leave the door open while I pee. I can just barely still hear their conversation.

I don't even flush the toilet so I can still hear as I head back to the kitchen, hearing Carol saying, "I want to follow up on what we were talking about the other day when we went shopping."

"Oh, that! No, that's not going to happen!"

"Oh, Janice, don't be a squib. You'll never know if you don't try it out," Carol tells Janice.

I don't want the two women to know I've continued eavesdropping, so I make out like those are the first words I hear as I walk back into the room, "Try what out?"

"Never you mind, Peter," says Carol, "this is just girl talk ... secret women's business."

"You do have fun making plans and trying to involve others in them, don't you, honey?"

"Oh, yes!"

"So, what is this one?"

"Not telling, darling. For now, it's between my sister and me, so you need to be patient."

Janice interjects, "So, you two, I might go home and leave you two to sort this out."

"Oh, Janice, we haven't finished discussing my latest idea."

"Don't bother with it, Carol, I can't see it happening."

"Oh, sis, don't be like that. Hey, I'll walk you to your car and we can talk about it out there," suggests Carol, giving me a look that implies that I should butt out.

I would love to know what's on their mind ... does it involve me? I am thinking that it might. But when they go out the front onto the driveway, they are too far away for me to be able to eavesdrop. Looks like I will have to wait to find out.

Carol comes home from seeing the doctor on Monday afternoon with a green light to resume having sex. I expect we will have it that night when we go to bed but Carol tells me that as difficult as it will be for her to wait three more days after already being forced to miss out for nine weeks, she wants to abstain until after this Wednesday so I can fully enjoy my final night with her sister. Once we're in bed, Carol even gives me one of her excellent blow jobs but just when I expect I'm about to blow my load down her throat, she pulls away, leaving me on the verge.

"Hey, that's not fair," I protest as my erection is left wanting.

"Honey, I want you needing to cum so badly when Janice comes over Wednesday night. I want your last one together to be the best so far for you two, a night that she'll remember long after ... at least until she finds herself a new man. Janice is too young to give up on love."

"I think I might have a man in mind for her, Carol. I have a couple of buddies that I deal with through work. One is widowed and the other divorced and I think they'd be great for Janice."

"Oh, Peter, that's so good. Nice of you to be thinking of my sister."

"Well, I've come to see Janice in a new light over recent weeks. Your sister is quite a sexpot once she lowers her guard. She could make either of these guys very happy."

Carol holds me at bay again on Tuesday night, so by Wednesday afternoon, I am really craving hot sex. I hurry home from the office and there is Janice's car parked on our driveway already. On previous Wednesdays, when I was going to her place, I wouldn't arrive until between 6.30 and 7. It's only 5.45 so she's early.

I can't see either my wife or her sister in the living room or kitchen. They wouldn't both be in our bedroom, so I go to the back door and look out to the pool area. There they are, the two of them lounging by the pool. As I approach, I see that they are both in bikinis and each is holding a wine glass. Wearing a bikini is new for Janice but nothing surprises me about her now after hearing her regularly saying fuck.

"Oh, here he is now, Janice," says Carol, "the man of the hour. Shush, we'll have to stop talking about him now."

Her words sound somewhat slurred, causing me to assume this is not Carol's first glass of wine. I look across at Janice, wondering how long she's been here and is she as sloshed as Carol sounds?

Carol reaches out to grab my hand, "Give me a kiss, darling?"

I lean over my wife and plant my lips squarely on hers. Her lips part immediately and her tongue presses at my lips. I allow Carol to force them to part and her tongue greedily snakes into my mouth in search of my tongue. The kiss is longer than I anticipated, and I like how arousing it is.

When Carol breaks away, she tells me firmly, "Now, go give my sister one of those, let her see how ready you are for tonight. I've told her how I've been denying you these past two nights, so you are primed to give her your best." Her slurring even more pronounced after the kiss and, up close, I can smell the alcohol.

I step over to where Janice lays resplendent on a similar poolside chair and I kiss her. It's a strange self-conscious feeling knowing that my wife is reclining on the adjacent chair and closely watching every move.

Janice, perhaps taking her lead from watching Carol kiss me, also applies the tip of her tongue to my closed lips, so I part mine and give my sister-in-law equal access. Janice's lips grind against mine more. Is she trying to outdo her sister or simply the wine affect from both of them. Nonetheless, I feel my cock - which has already been at half-mast most of the day, just from the anticipation of having Janice one last time - spring to attention within my pants. I feel very overdressed in my suit, tie and business shirt alongside the two current women in my life, lolling beside the pool in their bikinis.

Janice has her hand at the back of my head, holding me in the long and passion filled kiss. Does it continue longer than my kiss with Carol? Does anyone care? I don't ... they both put their heart and soul into the two lingering kisses. How long have the two of them been out here drinking wine by the pool?

"So, what have you two been up to?" I can eventually ask after Janice releases me from the intense lip lock.

"Planning the last night together for you two," my wife attempts to say, slurring her words badly. How much has she drunk?

"How many glasses have you had, Carol?"

"I can't remember, probably too many, darling."

I turn my attention to her sister, "How long have you been here, Janice?"

"Not long, Peter. I'd say a bit over half an hour, and I'm only on my second glass if you want to know."

"No, that's fine. Sorry if I am making it sound like an inquisition. It's just that Carol sounds like she's been drinking all afternoon."

"Guilty as charged," calls out Carol loudly.

"What prompted this, honey. You're not usually a big drinker."

"No, I'm not, but when I drink, the end result is I drop asleep quickly and deeply."

"Is that what you want? To drop asleep quickly and stay asleep all night while we're at it for the last time? Is the prospect of Janice and I having one last time upsetting you? Because, honey, if it is, I am sure Janice won't mind if we call it off."

Janice looks shocked at my suggestion, implying she would mind if we don't have one last fling, but refrains from saying anything and Carol is so inebriated that she doesn't see the look on Janice's face.

"No, I am not upset at all. I think it's great that you two have bonded so well and I am so excited by you having your last one tonight that I've been talking to Janice regularly these past two days, making ... err, shall we say, making suggestions."

"What kind of suggestions, Carol?"

"Never you mind, Peter, you'll find out soon enough." My wife turns around to address her sister, "Won't he, Janice?"

My sister-in-law looks apprehensive before seeming to force a smile and adding, "Yes, sure, Carol."

I leave the two of them half laying on the sun lounges and return to the kitchen where I raid the fridge to quickly gobble down some leftovers in anticipation of skipping dinner to get my last night with Janice started.

As I am finishing my mini meal, Carol and Janice come through the door from the backyard, each carrying an empty wine glass. "Darling, Janice says she's ready when you are," Carol informs me, "she'll be in our bed when you're all done eating and I'll just get a few things from our bedroom, so I don't have to disturb you two when I'm going to bed."

From behind Carol, Janice brings one hand up to her lips and blows me a kiss and winks. I watch the arses - in their brief bikinis - as the two women in my life leave the room. No longer tight and firm as they were 20 years ago, but not real bad for a 46 and a 54-year-old. I'll never tire of ogling women's boobs and bums.

I go to take a quick shower, just to freshen up. I towel off and wrap it around my waist when I'm dry and head into my bedroom. I meet Carol in the doorway, she sways a little from all the wine consumed. I don't expect it will be long before she's sound asleep. My wife runs her hand over my bare chest, "Hmm! Nice abs! Have fun, darling I know you will and enjoy the little treat I've set up for you."

"Little treat? What's that?" I ask anxiously and curiously together.

"You'll see" Be gentle with my big sister please."

"I always have been these past nine weeks."

"But especially tonight, you'll see why. Go on, go to her now."

Carol reaches up to kiss me ... briefly this time. I hear the door click shut behind me as I walk across to the bed. It's still daylight outside but you'd never know in here. The blinds are drawn, the only illumination comes from one of the bedside lamps. I see Janice laying naked on the bed, face down, her nice arse prominently on display. Little do I know why until the moment that I reach the bed. Laying on one of her bare arse cheeks is a tube of KY gel.