Sister in Law Flash Falls

Story Info
A ride goes down and so do bikini tops.
2.8k words
3.51
22k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

When my brother Jerry won four tickets to The Buster's Brewery Theme Park at his hotel's Christmas party I figured he'd probably sell them. He didn't drink and while his wife Cristela was known to sneak a beer behind his back, he thought she was also a non drinker too. I was quite surprised a few months later when I heard he was actually taking off a Saturday from work to take Cristela and her friend Rosa. They wanted to go before Spring Break when the park would be packed with drunk college kids because my brother was clueless about the perks of drunken college girls on vacation.

I was amazed that Jerry would take off work on a busy Saturday but I assumed the fact that Rosa's boyfriend Julio would be going was all the motivation he needed. Julio was a world champion boxer and my brother popped a little boner every time he got to listen to Julio's boxing stories. He would spend hours asking if Julio remembered details of his fights. Julio would politely tell him he saw the video of the fights but at the moment he was just focused on what he needed to do next. Every question Julio would give the same answer but he never showed any annoyance at my brother's constant questions.

What I thought was more fun were Julio's bounty hunter stories. Julio had lots of great bounty hunter stories. He had run down a pimp tricking girls out of the same amusement park one time on the same day his ex-wife was working the kissing booth to raise money for her college. Julio had dozens of cool bounty-hunting stories but my brother would always interrupt them to ask boxing questions.

I had the expectation that Jerry would flake out on the amusement park trip so I kept my Saturday plans open in case I needed to step in and go with Cristela instead. To my surprise, it was Julio who couldn't make it at the last minute. He had a high-dollar bail skip he needed to track down that day. So I did get called to go to the park with them just with Jerry instead of Julio.

The Busters Brew Theme Park had a pretty raunchy reputation for adult-themed fun with their busty beer maidens and wet t-shirt-themed events. I'm not sure how aware Jerry and the girls were of that. The girls dressed in tight one-piece bathing suits and cut-off shorts that left the cheeks of their big brown Dominican asses winking out of their denim-clad asses as they walked. It seemed like they were aware of the park's reputation by the way they were dressed but Cristela dressed like a little Latin whore most of the time anyway. I had only ever met Rosa during swimsuit activities or when she was taking Cristela out dancing so I couldn't tell if it was a coincidence that she was always half-dressed and looking sexy as hell. Of course with her huge Dominican tits, she was going to look sexy no matter what.

Regardless of what they were expecting the park was way wilder than what they had imagined by the way they were reacting to the wild Spring Breakers. Even though Cristela had previous experience with American party culture during her Go Wild Girls video experience a few years ago at Gasparilla and I would later learn that Rosa had been pimped out and physically forced to strip in an outlaw biker bar neither were prepared for the drunken college girls frequently flashing their breasts and running around in wet-t-shirts. It was odd that my brother mostly ignored the frequent appearances of bare breasts as we walked around the park.

Jerry was no longer as fit as he had been in his boxing days. He had gained thirty or forty pounds since his prime when he had washboard abs on his powerful frame from putting in twenty or more miles in on the running trails every week on top of grueling multiple-hour-long gym sessions on the bag and sparring ring. Instead, he had taken up weightlifting in a hardcore powerlifting gym. While no longer ripped his brawny physique projected obvious power. Despite Jerry's powerful aura, Cristela and Rosa were getting frequent catcalls and obvious leers from groups of rowdy frat boys at the beer dispensaries scattered all around the park as we did the ride circuit.

As I was standing alone in line for the restroom, I saw one of the guys from our high school baseball team walk by with a couple of his friends. Trevor was a couple of grades ahead of me so we weren't really close but I remembered him from a couple of parties back in the day. I ran into him a few times after graduation and vaguely knew his two friends were also Phys Ed majors with Trevor who used to play football for a rival school. The most remarkable thing about Trevor was that he had a late growth spurt at twenty and even though he had been a solid athlete at six foot two in high school with almost five more inches he was an extremely imposing figure.

He stopped to talk to me and reminded me of Ronnie and Jay's names. We shot the breeze for a minute before he inquired about my brother. It was then that I remembered that Jerry had roughed Trevor up back in high school a little bit.

I was wondering if Trevor was still holding a grudge about high school stuff when Jerry and the girls walked up from the concession stand sharing a cotton candy which was a first for Cristela. I saw the way Trevor looked at Jerry and knew Trevor was still uneasy in Jerry's presence. Jerry in his typical Asperger's self noticed nothing as Trevor gave him the stink eye before being distracted by all the Dominican chest meat Rosa and Cristela were displaying in their skin-tight marching black bathing suits.

I could see the wheels turning in Trevor's eyes as he remembered the last time he involved himself with some giant brown titties in Jerry's presence. Jerry didn't really beat him up but he made it very clear that he could have really hurt Trevor if he wanted to. I could see him sizing up Jerry now and thinking how easy he and his two ex-football player buddies could take me and Jerry. I wasn't happy with the conclusions I could see Trevor was reaching as he summed up his odds. Even with his new size, I don't think Trevor realized how strong my brother actually was. I don't know if retard strength was actually a thing or how it correlated with autism but Jerry still hit like a truck. The steroided up gym rats gave him a wide berth after watching him smack around the heavy bag.

The seconds felt like forever as the violent sexual tension rose in Trevor and his friends. The whole time Jerry and the girls were oblivious. I wasn't as surprised that Rosa didn't pick up on the toxic energy as I was that Cristela didn't sense any of it. I was sure that dating Julio kept the creeps at bay. You would have to be insane to mess with Julio. Even if you didn't know he was a world-champion fighter he looked like he was made out of granite. I'd seen him destroy five guys so fast that his kid never looked up from his video game. Surely women with Julio were almost never harassed or victims of dangerous perverts like Trevor and his friends.

Finally, Trevor squinted his eyes one last time at Jerry before turning and walking away. I thought he figured that revenge just wasn't worth it. Better to let the past go. That's what I thought until forty-five minutes later when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and found myself looking up at Trevor. He glared menacingly at me and handed me four fast pass tickets to The Buster's Falls" flume ride.

"You guys are doing this ride next. Make sure your brother gets the "C" ticket." Trevor told me sure that I wouldn't question his motives.

While I was a little hesitant to just do Trevor's bidding, especially after the way he glared hatefully at my brother early with his steely blue eyes, I knew Jerry was way better equipped to deal with Trevor and his buddies than I would have been if I refused Trevor's order. Honestly, god help Trevor if Rosa's boyfriend Julio hadn't flaked out and had shown up to the park and he and his friends tried something while Julio was around. Even though earlier I was worried about rumbling with my brother against Trevor and his friends, the more I thought about it though, I realized in a crowded park with lots of security would probably break up a brawl pretty quickly. The worst that would happen is we get thrown out of the park. Better that than Trevor catching up with me later at a party something after I had defied him.

My brother and the girls weren't suspicious at all that where and how I had obtained fast passes for Buster's Falls they were just happy they wouldn't have to stand in line for the most popular ride in the park. I didn't know how aware any of the three of them were about why the ride was so famous or infamous really. There was a well-known tradition of girls flashing their breasts as the ride plummeted down. Guys would gather on a bridge and get doused with water as the ride passed by in hopes of seeing the bare breasts of a sexy girl. The park took photos at the top of the ride and sold photos and even posters as souvenirs at the end of the ride right next to one of the beer huts. It wasn't uncommon for the beer line to suddenly switch to the photo line if a sexy enough pair of tits came up on the screen for sale. Whether Cristela knew about the breast flashing practice associated with the ride or not I was sure she wouldn't do it with Jerry around.

As we approached the line for the ride I noticed Trevor's two friends Ronnie and Jay waiting wearing goofy glasses that looked like Groucho Marx glasses except the noses were dildo-sized penises. I'm not sure if they were supposed to be for disguise but they attracted more attention than if they weren't wearing them. Jerry and the girls paid them no mind as they fell into the fast pass lane behind us.

The design of the falls had changed a lot over the years. When the park first opened riders would cram into a two-seat car that looked like a beer keg front and back. As the ride became more famous for the breast-baring shenanigans the owners decided making the cars bigger was a better idea. Now three riders crammed into four rows on one giant beer barrel-looking car. The results were now up to twelve people could ride at once resulting in pacts between the female riders to participate in the breast flashing only to find out at the end of the ride that some combination of female riders had broken the pact when the souvenir photos came up on the board.

We zipped through the line and handed the operator our tickets. The operator sat Cristela in the first seat in the front row. I was in the middle and Rosa sat to my left. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Trevor appear out of nowhere. He gave the ride operator a nod and a quick fist bump as his friend Ronnie took the first seat behind Cristela followed by Trevor behind me and Jay behind Rosa. I heard Jerry protest for a second before the operator told him his ticket was for row C. I guess Jerry complied with the operator's instructions as a moment later the safety bar lowered across our laps trapping us in our seats.

A buzzer sounded and we started our long ascent up to the top of the ride. As the seconds ticked by and the car continued to rise I could feel the tension mounting from Cristela. She had never experienced anything like this. While the Dominican Republic is covered in mountains, Cristela was a city girl and rarely even encountered buildings more than five stories high. We reached the crest and were about to go over. I took in the view of the park from the top of the ride and noticed a hand appear out of the corner of my right eye. In an instant, the straps on Cristela's bathing suit were yanked down to her elbows. Her huge brown tits were on full display as I saw a flash of light and I remembered the souvenir camera. I instinctively turned toward the light and caught a glimpse of Rosa's also naked tits as another set of hands had her swimsuit pulled down. We plunged past a huge crowd on the bridge of guys pointing at the girls' bare breasts as we went by. The cheer from the bridge was louder than the girls screaming behind me as I saw Trevor's hands come over the seat to grope one of each Cristela and Rosa's exposed boobs as the water splashed over us. The car slowly made its way past the crowd of bystanders watching as Trevor toyed with the girls' dark brown nipples.

Cristela and Rosa were momentarily helpless as their arms were trapped at their sides by their bathing suit tops. Cristela slipped her arms from her suit and turned to start clawing Trevor's arm which was still groping her nude breast. Cristela was twisted in a way that her huge left titty was slapping me in the face. Rosa decided to follow Cristela's lead and had also freed her arms from the confines of her swimsuit top to scratch at Trevor's vulnerable arms. Now Rosa was also pummeling my face with her big soft tit. I felt my erection grow as their firm chocolate nipples rubbed in my face. Despite my fear of Jerry and Julio, I couldn't resist the urge to open my mouth as I felt their puckered Latin areolas brush my lips. I even gave Cristela a quick suckle as her hard nipple tip passed over my tongue.

As Trevor was having the skin on his arms shredded he still couldn't will himself to let go of the two heaps of Dominican hotness at his fingertips. Instead as a response to the pain he just squeezed Cristela and Rosa's fleshy orbs hard enough to make them cry out in pain. Ronnie and Jay took their cue to shove their dildo-nosed glasses in the girls' open mouths. I saw a volley of cell phone camera flashes from the crowd as the girls were forced to deep-throat the dick nose glasses.

I heard a weird metal thunking sound I would later learn was Jerry snapping the mechanism that held his lap bar in place. I heard a gurgled gasp behind me as Jerry wrapped his huge forearm under Trevor's neck and yanked him back. Trevor let out an almost inhuman yelp of pain as his erection was bent at a sickening angle against the lap bar before Jerry pulled him over the seat. I could hear the dull thudding of Jerry pummeling Trevor two rows behind me. I couldn't see what was happening but from the reactions of the bystanders, I knew Trevor was in real trouble. Jerry could have very easily killed Trevor if it went on much longer. Fortunately for Trevor, Cristela and Rosa turned their attention to Ronnie and Jay.

To get Cristela to stop hitting and scratching him, Ronnie gave her a hard slap across the face. This was enough to turn Jerry's attention from the unconscious Trevor to Ronnie in the seat in front. Ronnie covered his head with his arms and bent over the lap bar as Jerry drilled him in the back with blows while Jay tried to hold Jerry back as much as possible.

Finally, the ride stopped and Jerry was met with three security guards who were prepared to pepper spray all of us to stop Jerry if that's what it took. We were escorted out of the area and thrown out of the park. I couldn't help but notice the long line of park attendees who were lined up to get souvenir photos of our plunge down "Flash Falls". Since Jerry and the girls didn't notice the situation I didn't bring it up but probably half the park went home with photos of Cristela and Rosa on the falls.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers