All Comments on 'Sister in Law Flash Falls'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful!

Questioning the parallel universe angle as Julio is slightly different from what Jules goes by.

This story lent itself to the authors brevity style. And the interruption of fun actually made sense, as the dolt Trevor should have put Jerry in row D, instead of arms reach right behind him. More than a little short side with what his plan was. It doesn't matter that he may have thought the restraining bar would have kept him in place, why take chances. It was a nice touch for the target heroines to finally get something past their lips and tonsils.

Keep it up. Always look forward to you stuff.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. It's always appreciated. It's not really a parallel universe thing. Julie is what the character was called in a very white school in the south in the 80s and 90s. He is now a medium famous boxing champion who is connected to this group of characters through his Dominican girlfriend who would probably pronounces his name right.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

As always I'm going to lean towards a rescue

ending outside of the ENF dot Com story series. I think the villains losing in the end balances out the harsh assault content enough that it lessens my guilt in writing groping stories as erotism. I keep hoping my group of Danish readers are going to pop back up and want to use Brandi and Elena for their stories. I need to write a couple more of those stories soon too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't leave us hanging on the Wanda stories, we all be checking weekly for something new on her. But not to be ungrateful, appreciate you taking the time out to write anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. But wasn't the water ride conceived of as a way to get unepecting ladies to participate in impromptu wet tee-shirt contest by soaking them? Still like the flashing angle,but that is a common thing on any coaster ride. Anyway another fun romp from Pugz. Can't wait for his next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun little story. Really enjoy the style. Would be nice if it was longer and the humiliation escalated but still a good read.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

The problem with the Wanda part of the Wandaverse is that the conclusion to the "three wishes" arch needs a lot of non-erotic information to finish off. The "cabin in the woods" arch isn't paying off as well as I hoped plus I was hoping to have a fantasy story about nymphs running around the woods to compliment it and I have nothing. I'm also getting close to the endgame of the series where I'm sure to lose interest and return to my other writing projects. I'm expanding the world to flesh out some details. Some fans have expressed interest in writing their own stories in the Wandaverse so I'm giving them some more characters to experiment with.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

The story is based on the trope of "Flash Mountain" from the early days of the internet. The website is defunct I think. I'm not sure how much it was ever a real phenomenon to begin with. I think the new scuttlebutt is that the ride got caught up in Disney's effort to clean up their past so it's a "Frog Princess" ride now and not a "Song Of The South" In the Wandaverse the ride was both an opportunity for riders to flash on the way down and splash water on unsuspecting female patrons in the splash zone of the ride as it descends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wanda her daughter, mother, aunts and nieces need some fun on Buster Falls.

Just saying.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 1 year agoAuthor

I know I need to do something with Wanda soon. I'm trying to add another connection to Cristela and Jerry at the moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...