Sister-in-law Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remained bent at the waist, getting more lotion and turning slightly, letting me see more of her right breast as she worked the lotion into her left calf, her hand again stroking up and down and twisting around as she worked the lotion into her creamy skin. Upward, her hand traveled, slowly stroking and working more of the lotion into her leg. My cock was screaming to escape my pants and reach for the pussy that was all too visible and close. I'd never been to a strip club, but the show she was giving me was certainly hot enough for the fanciest stage.

"Oh shit." I groaned as she finished her left thigh and stroked her hand between her legs, her finger splitting her wet pussy lips briefly before she stood upright again. She settled on the chair again and then began massaging the lotion into her chest, her hands circling around and around her breasts, lifting each large, soft orb, teasing and massaging it before moving to the other. She covered her chest and neck with the cream and then went back to her tits again, working more unneeded lotion into the creamy, white skin, her whole body responding to her own touch.

I couldn't hear through the triple pane window, but it was more than evident without the sound: the moan that she let escape as her hands massaged and teased her tits and nipples. I watched, no, stared at her as she rolled herself onto her side, her back facing me as she lifted one leg, bending her knee and setting her foot on the padding of the chair, leaving her legs spread and her pussy completely visible.

I could imagine my cock sliding into her wetness as she pressed her fingers between her lips and deep into her pussy. She slid them slowly in and out of herself, her juices glistening on her two fingers as she pushed them slowly in and out, her hips rocking in time with her strokes. My cock strained at my pants as I imagined my cock in place of her fingers, stroking deep into her with each move of her hips, her other hand probably teasing her nipples, unseen from that angle.

Her stroking fingers moved faster, her hips rocking more and more as she plunged her two digits, almost frantically, between her wet lips, her cries of pleasure loud enough now to faintly be heard through the window pane. I didn't even realize that my own hips were moving on my chair in time with hers until her body jerked and shuddered, climaxing in front of me. Her pussy gushed juices out in a heavy stream, leaving a puddle on the wooden deck as my own cock spewed cum down my leg, soaking into the leg of my pants and boxers.

"Oh shit." I grunted, getting up from my chair and walking unsteadily toward the bedroom, cum leaking from my still-twitching cock down my leg. I stripped my pants off, tossed them into the hamper and then dug out fresh underwear and shorts. I was still breathing heavily as I walked back to my office and sat down, her bare body still on its side, her fingers slowly teasing her wet lips as her juices leaked from her sopping pussy and ran down her ass to the chair.

I tried to rip my eyes from the view in front of me and finally succeeded only when she climbed from the chair and walked into the house.

"Would you like some lunch?" I heard her call from the stairs as she walked down toward the first floor.

"Sure!" I called back, not sure how she would take the idea of me jacking off to what she was doing, most likely thinking her actions were in private.

Sam came back up the stairs a short time later, dressed in a lightweight satin robe, thankfully covering her breasts and pussy. Not that I didn't enjoy the view, but I had to admit, I felt a bit guilty. She had two plates, one for her and one she handed to me.

"Thank you! I need something to drink. Want something?" I asked, getting up from my chair and walked the few feet to the small refrigerator I kept in the office. I pulled out a Pepsi and, at her request, a bottle of water. I handed her the water and then sat back down, swiveling my chair to face her while I ate the sandwich she had made.

"You changed," she said almost off hand, as we sat across from each other.

"Yeah. Got hot sitting here," I answered evasively.

"Oh. I wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to startle you when I came in earlier," she said with a serious look on her face.

"Oh, it was okay," I answered.

"No, really. You looked so stunned that I wanted to apologize. Marie said to just make myself at home and that you'd be fine with whatever. But if it makes you uncomfortable, me being naked, I won't."

"Oh. No, it's fine. Not a problem," I said, little beads of sweat suddenly popping out on my brow. I wondered if she could see the reaction my body was suddenly having at the thought of her walking around naked again.

"Yeah. I know my little sis used to tease the shit out of you. She liked trying to give you a hard-on because Marie used to say how good you were. I guess I just assumed that she'd flashed enough by now that you'd be used to it."

"You know she still tries to flash me?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh yeah. To her, it's a game. She doesn't mean anything by it. Marie always gives her a hard time about it, but knows damn well that she's going to still try."

"Yeah, she does every now and then," I agreed.

"She can be a bit of a slut sometimes. I guess she never grew up. She was always trying to get into my boyfriends' pants too. I guess I should have let her. I might not be going through this now if I had. Marie is lucky. She got a winner."

"I don't think I'm that much of a winner."

"Oh, trust me. Compared to my two exes, you're a dream. Hell, when was the last time you didn't come help me when I needed something? Or when was the last time any of us were in a tight spot and you weren't there for us? On top of that, Marie says you have a fantastic cock and you're a freaking genius at making her come."

"Oh. God. I didn't know my sexual prowess was up for general conversation," I said, feeling myself blush a bit.

"Oh, just between sisters. We've always compared notes on our boyfriends and husbands, and you always seemed to be on top of the stack. Kind of a shame that Marie doesn't get turned on much any more. I know she feels bad about it, but I guess it's physical or something. Not a lack of desire, just a lack of arousal, you know what I mean?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess I can understand."

"Well, if you don't mind, I'll read in here a while. Looks like the sun is going to hit the whole deck and it's a bit hot sitting in it."

"Um. Sure. Whatever you want. I'm just going to sit and work."

She got up and walked over, set her dish on the edge of my computer table, then turned and sat in my lap. I could feel her ass pressing my hard-on against my leg as she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a sideways hug, pressing one of her big tits into my chest. She held the hug and I moved my arms tentatively around her and hugged her back, which is what she seemed to want. "Thank you," she whispered softly as she pressed her cheek to mine. "I know having me around is a bit difficult, but thank you for letting me hang out with you. I just really don't want to be alone, you know?"

"You're welcome," I said softly, trying not to feel nervous with her ass pressing on my hardon.

"And I'm sorry that I get you all turned on too. I'm sure that doesn't make things easier."

"Uh. I don't...I mean you don't..."

"Mark."

"Huh?"

"I can feel your hard-on. It's okay. In a way it's a compliment," she said as she released my neck and slowly pushed herself up off of me. "Marie would be beside herself for this, but...." she said as she reached down to my leg and slid her hand up the baggy leg hole, finding the engorged head of my rigid cock sticking down along my leg. She gently stroked what she could of my shaft and then looked up and smiled at me. "You know, it'd be okay if you wanted to do something to relieve that."

"Huh?" I asked, startled, trying to drag my mind back from the feeling of her fingers on my head.

"Oh, I don't mean have sex with me or anything, but I don't suppose that Marie would mind if you came just looking at me. I know you're turned on because I was naked," she said, reaching for the waist tie of her thin robe and pulling it apart. She let the robe slide down off her shoulders and then pulled her hand from my shorts, letting the robe fall to the floor around her. With a smile, she reached down and undid the snap on my shorts and pulled the zipper down. "You're so big, you might have to help me with this," she said, trying to stick her hand into my shorts and boxers and pull my cock up and out. "Lift," she coaxed.

"Huh?"

"Lift your butt silly," she said with a little giggle.

I moved my hands to the arms of the chair, still staring at her big tits as they hung down below her and in front of me as she bent at the waist to reach for my shorts. I lifted and she quickly pulled my shorts and boxers down, working them all the way down my legs and then pulling them off.

"Wow. Now I know why she thinks it's a great cock!" she said, wrapping both hands around it and squatting down in front of me, her legs splayed wide allowing me to see her spread pussy and her fantastic tits while she slowly stroked both hands up and down my shaft. "So, this is from looking at me?"

"Uh. Yeah."

"Wow. Just looking at my naked body? I'm surprised. Or did you have a little more stimulation? You weren't watching me on the deck were you?"

"Well... Actually,"

"I know. I didn't until the second time. When I turned around putting the sun block on you, I saw you through the window. Did you like what you saw?"

"It was one hell of a view." I grunted.

"I bet. If you could, would you fuck me?"

"I wouldn't cheat on Marie," I answered quickly.

"That wasn't my question. If you could, would you fuck me? Do I look sexy and fuckable?"

"Shit yes you do!" I said, no longer really thinking clearly as her hands stroked slowly up and down my shaft. "I'd fuck you in a hot second."

"You sure? I mean I'm not as young as I used to be," she said as she grinned up at me and leaned her face toward my cock, blowing hot breath across my engorged head, making it twitch.

"I'm quite sure." I groaned as she gently stroked her hands up and down my shaft, twisting them each in opposite directions as she worked them slowly.

"Mmmmmm Look at all this pre cum!" she cooed as she let one hand stroke over my head, dragging the leaking lubricant down my shaft. She lowered her head and closed her lips around my head, swirling her tongue around it before pulling her mouth off my cock. "Tastes like cum. Did you come watching me outside? Did I turn you on so much that you squirted all over your pants? Mmmmmm what a naughty boy," she said in a deep, seductive voice before closing her lips around my head again.

"Ohhhh shit." I groaned as she pushed her face down my cock after her hands, her saliva lubricating me as she pulled back up, her hand sliding more wetly down my shaft. Up and down, she bobbed her head, slowly, almost painfully slowly, her twisting hands dragging her saliva down my shaft until she had my whole eight and a half inches lubricated and sliding as wetly as if I were buried in her pussy. Up and down, she went, her tongue teasing under my head before she pushed down my shaft, moving one hand to allow her mouth to take more of me into her, my head pressing lightly into her throat before she pulled back up again.

"God, you're so big and hard. I wish this was in my pussy." She moaned, pulled her mouth off my cock to catch her breath. "You want to come in my mouth? Let me suck your cum right out of your hot, fat cock? I bet you do. I bet you want your sister-in-law to suck you off and swallow your load. You are such a bad, bad boy!" she said with a crooked grin before closing her lips around me again. I felt her move one hand to my balls, gently teasing them as she went back to her slow gentle pushes down my shaft.

I closed my eyes and groaned, knowing that I was soooo damn close but being very expertly denied. Her words and the sensations of her mouth and hands were inching me ever closer to a massive climax, but each time I thought I was going to tip over the top, she'd slow down more, letting my body pull back slightly from the impending climax. Half a dozen times she did this, my cock seeming to grow massively fat in her hand and mouth as she inched me closer again. I tried to sit still, but my hips wanted to lift off the chair and push toward her, try to push more of me into her mouth faster. I felt her hand kneading my balls and then felt her finger tease along lower, the tip of her finger, wet with her saliva leaking down my balls, stroke that sensitive spot between my balls and my anus.

I felt her pull her head back, holding just my head in her mouth as her fingertip found my anus and gently teased across it, pressing against it and stroking it. The sensation was like a jolt of electricity racing through my body. The climax she had held me back from over and over suddenly flashed into being like super-heated water into steam. Sparkles appeared in my vision as my body bucked hard, trying to jam my cock into her mouth as I exploded.

I felt her suck my cum as it surged from me, her moans of pleasure sounding in my ears as she licked and sucked my spurting cock, my body barely able to sit still as it convulsed and tried to force itself deep into her throat. Time and again, my body jerked, adding more to the load I had emptied into her waiting mouth, finally leaving me exhausted and panting as she stayed squatted between my legs, gently sucking and licking my cock clean of any cum.

"Mmmmmm, now that was a serious climax," she cooed softly, gently teasing my softening cock with her fingers as she looked up past it at me. "I wouldn't mind feeling one of those inside me."

"Not a good idea," I grunted breathlessly.

"I know. But this... this was pleasant just the same. Consider it a thank you for all the years of helping me with all those little problems."

"You're welcome," I panted as she let go of my cock and moved back to the sofa, sitting down with her legs spread, her pussy glistening.

"Now, just watch," she said, the smile never leaving her lips as she leaned back and spread her legs wider. "I bet Jeanie never gave you a view like this!" she said as she reached for one of her breasts with one hand and slid her other between her legs. I sat and stared as she dipped two fingers into her pussy, sliding them wetly into her pussy with an audible squish. "God, am I wet. Just thinking about you pushing that fat cock in me has me so turned on again. Do you want to watch me come? See how sucking your cock has my pussy begging for you to push into me? God, I want you to just step over here and feed that big, fat cock into me, push into me until I can't take any more of your fat length," she said, moaning as she plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her other hand pulled and pinched one nipple and then the other as she worked her pussy and tits together.

"I bet you'd like to suck on my nipples, wouldn't you? Marie tells me about how you spend so long loving and teasing her breasts and nipples, sucking and nibbling them until she's almost begging you to feed your cock into her. She tells me how you tease your tongue around and around her nipple while you reach down and gently stroke your finger up her wet pussy, dragging your finger tip slowly across her clit until she feels like her pussy is connected to her nipples, both of them on fire with want and desire. Only then do you push your cock into her and make her come around your cock as you stroke powerfully into her. OHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy gushed her juices out at me, spraying a stream half way to me from where she reclined on the sofa. "OHHHH GOD YES!" she cried again as her body was wracked with another spasm, shooting more of her cum out at me.

She pulled her fingers from her pussy, panting and shaking as she lay there, her chest heaving as she fought for air. "Ohhhhh fuck," she groaned softly. "Damn, that was huge. Did you like watching me fuck myself? Did you like how I looked when I came? Was I sexy?"

"Yeah, it was very sexy," I agreed, noting the change in her voice with the last question, clearly wanting an answer where the other questions were obviously not meant to be answered. "No doubt you are still an incredibly sexy woman. If I wasn't married I'd most definitely be trying to get between your legs."

"Mmmmmmm. Good. You knew exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you, even if it isn't true."

I opened my mouth to protest, and then closed it again, deciding that it wasn't an argument to be had at the moment. After almost five minutes of silence, I swiveled back to my computer, still sitting half naked in my chair, and went back to work, figuring that she might enjoy seeing as much as she was showing.

I had to admit that I felt guilty for what we had done, and when bed time came and I was snuggled to my wife, I admitted that Sam had come into my office naked and that she sucked me off. I expected an angry response, but instead got a soft, gentle, "I know."

"You do?"

"Uh huh. She told me. It's okay. I know she's feeling a little inferior right now, about her looks and all. If giving you a blow job helps her realize that it's about him, not her, then I guess I don't mind that much. Besides, you know I don't much care to give those to you. Was she good at it?"

"Quite good," I answered.

"Made you cum hard?" she asked curiously.

"Surprisingly hard," I whispered. "But not as hard as I come when I'm filling you!"

"Liar," she whispered. "But thank you just the same."

---o---

We'd usually sleep in on Saturday morning, at least past our usual six am wake-up time, and spend a little while snuggling, for me at least in the hopes of some sex. While I had no real expectation of sex, since I only got it about once out of every six Saturday mornings, I still enjoyed the quiet snuggle time. That morning though, my wife surprised me by pulling off her nightshirt on the way back from the bathroom and climbing into bed on top of me, both blatant indicators of her desire for sex. She slid her body up mine without a word and gently drew her breasts within easy sucking range.

Let's face it: I'm a HUGE tit man. I love looking at tits, I love playing with tits and I LOVE sucking my wife's nipples. NOTHING turned me on faster than a mouthful of soft sweet breast and rock-hard nipple. I eagerly sucked the front of her breast into my mouth, letting my tongue swirl and tease around her hard nipple, my attentions arousing her and puffing her puckered areola up in my mouth. I switched from side to side, leaving neither nipple alone for too long. As her level of arousal increased, I could feel her hips rocking gently on me, my engorged head pressed to her lips and spreading them, but not pushing into her. I waited, knowing that when she was ready, she would push back, slowly sinking me into her hot wet pussy.

That most wonderful moment came in only a few more minutes, her wet lips spreading around my head as she gently pushed her body back down mine. I let my hands squeeze and knead her creamy ass as she worked me deeper into her pussy, little moans and gasps slipping from her lips as I expanded her soft tunnel walls around my fat cock. "Sooooo fucking big this morning," she moaned softly as she rocked her hips a little harder, working my cock an inch or so in and out of her to spread more of her juices on me. "God, I love having you inside me."

"I love being there!" I said as I moved from one tit to the other.

I felt her work her knees up beside my hips, allowing her to lift her hips off mine and pull herself up my shaft a few inches. She closed her eyes and sighed as she lowered herself back down, my cock sliding all the way into her until I felt the end of her tunnel pressing against me. Up and down, she began to ride, slowly at first, stroking her soft wetness the full length of my shaft. I nibbled her nipples, getting pleasant gasps from her as her strokes increased in tempo. Up and down, her hips moved, rocking with each stroke, her back arching slightly in and out so that my cock seemed to stroke into her at a different angle each time.