Sister-in-law Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh god. I'm going to come," she whispered softly, continuing her motions, little tremors starting in her legs moments later. "Ohhhhh! Sweetie! God damn I'm coooooommmmmiiiiinnnngggg!" she cried softly as the shudders in her legs spread through her whole body, her pussy clenching and spasming around my fat cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh god yessssss!" she hissed softly as her body jerked a few times on me in response to more nibbles of each hard nub in front of me.

"Take me from behind!" she whispered, opening her eyes and smiling down at me. "You can watch my tits in the mirror. I know how you love to see 'em swinging."

"Got that right!" I agreed, rolling over as she climbed off of me. It took a few moments for us to reposition, getting her facing the headboard and the mirror that was set into its surface with me behind her. I reached for my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her wet lips, teasing her clit and drawing a little moan of pleasure before letting my fat shaft slide back into her. I held her hips and watched her face and tits in the mirror as I started stroking, driving my cock into her and slapping my thighs against her bare ass with each stroke.

"That's it, baby. Pound that into me. Does it feel good? Do you like fucking me like this?"

"God, honey, you know I do," I grunted as I worked my shaft in and out of her, my body hitting her ass and making her tits swing wildly as I pounded into her over and over again. "Shit. Almost there," I groaned as I pumped faster into her, my strokes pushing her toward another small climax, her pussy clenching and spasming around me again as she gasped out little moans of pleasure. "OH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body spasmed, jamming my cock deep into her as I gushed a surge of hot cum into her, filling the slight space between our tightly-coupled skin. Over and over I jerked, adding more cum to her pussy with each shot, finally, after well over two minutes, stilled to an occasional random jerk or tremor.

"That felt nice." She sighed, leaning herself forward, and made sure she moved slowly enough for me to follow her down until I was lying on top of her on the bed, my cock still buried inside her sopping-wet pussy. She pulled a pillow down under her chest to support her slightly and then lay there as I gently kissed her neck and shoulders and the side of her face.

"Mark?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yeah lover?" I asked, still a little breathless.

"Did you want to have sex with my sister?"

"Huh?" I asked, startled.

"Did you want to have sex with my sister, while she was flashing you on the deck and sucking your cock?"

"Geez!" I responded, not sure what to answer.

"That wasn't an answer."

"You really want me to answer this? Why?"

"I have my reasons. I want to know if you find her attractive enough to have sex with."

"Lover, she has a body almost as sexy as yours. I'm sure if you thought about it, you'd figure out that any guy with blood flowing through his veins would think about the possibility of fucking a sexy body like yours in a hot second."

"Uh huh. When did you take up politics? Will you give me a straight answer?"

"Okay. Yeah. I thought about what it might be like to have sex with her while she was flashing me on the deck."

"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"If it's just between you and me, I don't want to start anything remotely like an argument. I'd wouldn't be surprised if me thinking about having sex with your sister would cause plenty of strife in the bedroom for us, so I just as soon not think about it and not repeat it."

"What if it didn't?"

"Didn't what?"

"Didn't cause a problem? Would you fuck her if she came on to you?"

"We're married. I'm not going off and fucking other people."

"I know Jeanie has tried."

"Huh!?"

"Oh come on, lover. Don't tell me you didn't see her finger fucking herself in the bathroom, hoping that you'd just climb out of the shower and take her."

"Yeah, I saw her, but I wasn't going to do anything," I admitted.

"So spoiled her day. She's been trying to get you to do something for years, but you haven't."

"Nope. I'm supposed to be yours, remember?"

"Uh huh. But it's tempting, isn't it?"

"Sorta, I guess."

"I wish I was horny for you more than I am. I know the last couple years it's been kinda hard on you: you still wanting it but me not so much."

"You wanted it this morning."

"Yeah. I did. I guess I was thinking about what Sam did yesterday. Flashing you and sucking you off. Kinda made me horny."

"Yeah, well, I'm glad it did," I said as my softening cock slipped out of her.

"Awwww," she said with a fake pout.

"I agree," I said, sliding myself off of her and then lying on my back again and pulling her partly onto me so her soft tits were mashed against my chest and her face was near mine. She leaned down and softly kissed me, letting our lips press against each other for long seconds before she pulled back.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I answered with a smile.

"If I asked you to do something really wild, would you do it?"

"If you're going to ask me to screw your sister to make her feel better, the answer is no," I answered her as quietly as she had asked.

"So, you won't?"

"Uh uh. I'm supposed to be yours, remember?"

"What if I told you I wanted you to?"

"I'd have to ask why? And it better be a whole lot better reason that to make her feel better."

"When was the last time we had sex this good?"

"I don't know. Been a while, why?"

"Because I want it again," she whispered.

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh," she said with a grin.

"Okay. I'm game, you know that."

"Good, because I want you to wait."

"Okay, now you have me confused. You want to do it again, but you don't?"

"What's the most important question to ask right now?"

"Uhhhh why not?"

"Uh uh. Try again."

"Okay, if it's not why not, then why?"

"Bingo," she answered with a mischievous smile.

"Okay. So why?" I asked after she didn't say anything for several long seconds.

"Why what?"

"Oh lord. Seriously? Twenty questions?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay. Why do you want it, again?"

"Can't I?"

"Um, sure you can. I thought you wanted me to ask why though?"

"I did. But I bet if you think about it, you don't need an answer. I'll be in the shower when you work it out," she said, pushing up off of me. She started toward the bathroom and turned to look back at me. "Don't take too long."

I knew my wife. She was dead set on something, but I wasn't sure my conclusion was right. It wasn't in character to say the least. I'd known her to go out of character before for various reasons, but this had me shocked. I was pretty sure I knew what she was hinting at, but it didn't make sense to me. Just because it didn't make sense was no reason for me to pass up another shot with my wife, in the shower no less, someplace we hadn't done it in years! I climbed from the bed and padded naked into the bathroom where she already had the shower running and was standing under the hot spray.

"So, you figured it out?"

"I won't say I understand, or that it makes sense, but yeah, I think I did," I answered her as I stepped into the shower with her.

"Okay. 'Splain it to me!" she said with a giggle.

"You got all turned on thinking about your sister sucking my cock."

"Close, but not close enough," she said putting her hand on my chest and pushing me back out of the water. "Try again."

"You got horny thinking about me watching your sister?" I asked, not at all getting it yet.

"No, silly," she said as she stepped closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling herself closer to me until her soft tits pressed against my chest and her soft lips were brushing mine as she whispered to me. "I got turned on thinking about you sitting there stroking your cock while you watched my sister getting off. It made me think about how you'd be if I was out there naked, playing with myself."

"If you were out there naked playing with yourself, I wouldn't have stayed in my office. I'd have been out there sliding into you as soon as I could get there."

She giggled. "You are so funny and sooo damn predictable. Wouldn't you like to watch me play with myself out on the deck? Would that turn you on?"

"Hell yeah it would," I said as I pulled her tighter to me, my again hardening cock pressing between her legs as our hips came together.

"Me, just lying there, completely naked, playing with my nipples. You, not able to come out and just having to stand there and watch me. I'm getting wet just thinking about how you'd look, standing there with your shorts down, and your hand stroking your cock. Oh yeah. My pussy is practically screaming to be touched."

"Oh? You want to be touched?"

"Uh huh. I want to be touched by you. I want to feel your fingers teasing my clit until I can't stand it any longer," she whispered, barely loud enough to hear. "Then I want you to put your cock in me and fuck me until you come.

It was a request I was more than willing to comply with. I grinned down at her and slipped one hand between us, letting one of my fingers slip between her wet lips, finding her clit and ever so slowly teasing it with my finger.

"Ohhhhh yeah. That's what I need. Make my body want you again." She moaned softly as I pushed her back gently under the warm water. I stroked her lips softly, letting the tip of my finger slide along her pussy, spreading her lips as I did so until my finger found her clit. I paused with each stroke and ran my finger in circles on the hard nub, timed with the fingers of my other hand circling her nipple. She kept her legs spread slightly apart to give me access as she lifted herself on her toes and brought her lips to mine in a hot, wet, erotic kiss.

She reached down between us and grasped my cock, pushing it down between her legs and then holding it tightly to her pussy as she began to slowly rock her wet lips against my head and the top of my shaft. She closed her eyes and sighed softly as I squeezed her ass, my hand no longer needed between her legs. We stood like that, her pussy gently caressing my head as she teased her own clit on it. She pushed me down slightly farther and pulled her body against mine, lifting herself for another kiss while she rocked her hips gently on the top of my shaft.

"Fuck me," she whispered as we broke the kiss. "Put your big cock in me and fuck me until we both come!" With a grin, she pulled away and turned around, bending over to push her waiting pussy out at me, the water cascading off her back as she used the wall for support. I didn't even have to move. All I did was push my cock down and rock my hips back a little and I had my head between her fat, wet lips.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I pushed into her sopping wet tunnel, the tightness of her confines caressing me as I pushed into her. "So good!"

"Oh god, yes," my wife moaned softly as I started stroking in and out of her. "Soooo fucking good. Fuck my hot pussy. Make me come! I'm already so damn close. So damn turned on. Make me come lover. Make me come all over you!"

My wife wasn't usually this verbal and her comments quickly coaxed me to drive into her harder, my hips slapping her ass wetly in the cascading water as my cock drove into her over and over again. I let my hands slide up her sides, my fingers feeling her tits swinging, my mind picturing her huge tits swinging to and fro under her chest as she came closer to climax. "UH FUCK!" I grunted as the climax that had been building suddenly washed over me. I briefly wondered if I had let myself come too soon, but the sounds of my wife climaxing with me told me I had timed it perfectly.

We stood there for long minutes, my body bucking and twitching, my cock pumping cum into her as her pussy spasmed around me. We slowly receded from that mutual pinnacle, Marie pushed herself upright, her arms reaching behind both of us to clasp my neck and pull my head down toward hers. "Mmmmmmmm that felt nice," she cooed softly. She let go of my neck and reached for the faucet, turning the now cool water off. "I think we used up all the hot water." She giggled.

"Yeah, but it was worth it," I replied with a smile.

"I'm glad," she whispered before turning us and stepping out of the shower. We dried off and dressed, each of us pausing to occasionally kiss whatever bare skin was reachable, my wife surprisingly pulled on a t-shirt without first putting on a bra. "Just to keep your motor running," she said with a giggle before leaving the bedroom.

I headed down to the kitchen for breakfast, sitting at the kitchen table, watching my wife, her tits bouncing around in her t-shirt, and her sister helping, wearing what I suspected was ONLY a long t-shirt based on what I saw when she bent over to get a pan out of a low cabinet. I did my best at containing my hard-on, and failed, both of them suppressing grins as I got up after breakfast to head out to do some chores around the yard. It was mowing day and that little task took several hours, finishing just before lunch. I parked the tractor and headed in to cool off from the unseasonably warm eighty degree heat.

"Oh. Hi Jeanie!" I said as I walked in and was surprised to see my younger sister-in-law standing in the kitchen in a tiny mini-skirt and midriff-showing tube top that wasn't quite up to containing her big tits. "I didn't know you were coming out."

"Yep. You know us. All for one and all that," she said with a grin, turning to face me and leaning her ass against the counter as she drank some of the water she had just put in her glass from the refrigerator door.

"Yeah. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised you showed up," I agreed with her, stepping toward the refrigerator and her at the same time, since she was leaning against the counter right next to it. "Just came in for some lunch."

"Oh. Well, in that case, why don't you let me make you something. Go sit," she said quietly, placing one hand on my chest and pushing me back from the refrigerator. She stepped between me and the fridge and gently pushed me back farther, letting her arm bend with each step I took back so she grew closer. I felt my butt bump against the table, stopping my retreat. "You know, I hear that you let Sam suck your cock," she whispered as she lifted her hands to the tube top and pulled the bottom up over her tits, leaving them hanging out, each large boob, shaped like a giant teardrop with a two-plus inch aroelae and rock-hard nipples.

"You heard that?"

"Oh yeah. I also heard that you watched her finger herself to climax and squirt her cum toward you. Now, why won't you do that for me? I'd love to suck your cock."

"That wasn't exactly planned," I said defensively as she reached down and stroked her palm across my growing bulge.

"Which part? Sucking your cock or watching her finger fuck herself in front of you?"

"Either," I answered, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand from me. "You wanna play with this, you gotta get permission from your sister."

"Maybe I will!" she said with a grin, stepping back from me and swapping her hand around so that she held my wrist instead of me holding hers. She pulled my hand up and pressed it against one of her big, soft tits. "For now, why don't you play with this?"

"Same reason," I answered, unable to resist giving her sexy tit a squeeze before pulling my hand away.

"Okay, Mark. I hear you. Now, lunch?"

"Please," I answered as she backed up a little more.

"Alright," she said with a grin, turning and walking to the fridge. "What would you like to eat?" she asked as she opened the door. "Hmmmm Let me see. Tell me if you see something you like!" she said as she bent over to look into the fridge, keeping her legs straight so that her skirt slid up her creamy white ass cheeks as she bent. She pushed her ass out at me as she looked in the fridge, her bare pussy pushing between her legs toward me. "Anything at all?"

"If you were my wife and you did that,you know damn well that I'd already be standing behind you with my cock out."

"Don't let a little thing like being married stop you. I wouldn't at all mind feeling that big log of yours sticking into me."

"Well, if you don't mind, I'll just keep it zipped up for now."

"Your loss. I've been wet since I left my house to drive down here. Just think about how good I'd feel wrapped around that fat cock of yours."

"Oh, I can imagine just fine."

"Jeanie!?" I heard my wife call from behind me as she stepped into the kitchen. "Seriously?"

"Hey sis. How could I not tease him?" she said with a giggle. "We both know he won't do anything more than look, no matter how much I tease him. Not unless you say to, and I don't see that happening any time soon."

"Not likely," my wife agreed. "Now, why don't you go sit with Sam and I'll make my husband lunch."

"She never quits, does she?" I asked after Jeanie had left the kitchen and my wife was busy making me a sandwich, which I could have easily done myself.

"She doesn't," my wife agreed.

"Doesn't it bother you? Her trying to get into my pants all the time?"

"Not really," my wife answered with a grin. "I KNOW you enjoy the hell out of it and you're not going to give in no matter how much she tries. What can it hurt? Her flashing her body at you anyway? I mean, all you do is get more horny. Now that I think about it, it makes me a bit horny thinking about how big and hard it makes you."

"You're not worried that she'll find a way to get what she wants?" I asked as she stepped over and set the plate down on the table next to where I was still standing. She grinned at me and reached out to the bulge in my pants. She unzipped my shorts and wormed her hand into the opened gap, working the front of my boxers down below my balls and pulled my mostly hard cock out the hole. She moved in front of me and stroked my cock slowly, coaxing it harder as she leaned toward me, pressing her tits against my chest through the thin shirt she had on.

"I think you wanna fuck her," she whispered.

"I think she wants to fuck me even more," I answered, sliding a hand up under her t-shirt to her bare breast.

"Mmmmmmm, you are so naughty," she cooed as she enjoyed my fingers stroking her soft tit.

"And you're not?" I asked with a chuckle as my hips wanted to move toward her stroking hand.

"I wouldn't worry too much about Jeanie. Let's focus on Sam. She thinks she isn't good looking anymore. So what can we do to convince her that she is?"

"I'm not going to fuck her, if that's what you're suggesting."

"Oh, I'm not. I think if you did that'd just be reinforcing that men are cheaters. No, I want you to just tease her a bit, make her feel sexy and desirable."

"If that's what you really want. What do I get out of it?"

"You want a reward?" she asked with a grin?

"Well, let's face it. I'm going to be horny as hell if I'm seeing her body again."

"Okay,, tell you what: if you get so horny you can't stand it, I'll, um, I'll leave my pussy open and ready for you."

"So you're suggesting that I just take you, wherever?"

"That is what you want, isn't it? I mean, I know I haven't always been receptive, but for reasons I don't quite understand, knowing that my sister was sucking you and fingering herself for you, well, it's got me really turned on. I can only imagine what it would be like if I actually saw it happen."

"I don't understand you," I said, shaking my head.

"You don't have to. You just have to do what you've always done. Love me and treat me like you always have, like a queen. I know how hard you work at pleasing me. All the ladies at work are jealous of me because they know that all I have to do is ask and you'll do it. So how about it? Going to try to please me today?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know. I'm sure Jeanie will have some deviously sexy idea as to how to get you to fawn over Sam's sexy body."