Sister-in-law Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? Looks good," I said as I looked at the table and then at them.

"Glad you think so," my wife answered, making no attempt to move.

"So. Looks like we're missing a chair."

"Depends," my wife answered with a crooked grin. She walked over to me after a pause and put her arms around my neck, holding herself so her nipples just brushed against my chest. "The girls wanna play a little game. After a lot of convincing, I said yes. They've been dancing around trying to get you to come out and fuck, well, especially Jeanie. Sam managed to sneak one in today, but we'll let that slide for now. So here's the game: Sam gets the salad. Jeanie gets the main course. And me, I get the desert."

"Um. Okay. I still don't get it."

"Well, that's the reason for only three chairs. While you're eating, they get to use you for their chair. The idea is to let them get as much as they can while you eat. When you're done, so are they. The only thing you have to do is enjoy it and save the end for me," my wife said quietly. "And of course, your permission. They already have mine."

"You're really going to let them fuck me right in front of you?"

"Uh huh. And your wording is just exactly perfect. THEY are fucking YOU, not the other way around. And once this is done, it's done. One time offer. You say no, then it's all off."

"Do you want me to say no?" I whispered.

"I want you to do what you want. Do you want to fuck my sisters?"

"What I don't want is to do anything that would affect our relationship," I whispered back.

"Hell, lover. I've spent the last thirty years trying to guess if they've snuck one in and not told me. I guess it's not any worse than wondering."

"You didn't trust me?"

"Oh hell, lover. I trusted you just fine. It's Jeanie I didn't trust. She wanted in your pants so bad!" she answered with a grin.

"So now you're going to let her?"

"This one time," my wife answered. "And she better damn well remember that."

"Good luck with that," I answered. "But tell me: how does this help Sam?"

"Just to make her feel good about herself, feel the things that a woman should feel. Her husband hasn't done anything with her for almost two years, so yeah, I think this will help."

"Well, don't let it be said that I wouldn't go to the limit for your sisters!" I chuckled.

"Well, good. Sam gets to get you hard, and when you're ready, you can start with your salad," she said, reaching down to the towel around my waist, pulling it off and turning to walk away with it.

Sam smiled and stepped up to me, squatting down in front of me and grasping my half-hard cock. She leaned toward me and enveloped my cock with her mouth, swirling her tongue around my head. Her hand and mouth had me quickly hard as a rock. She stood up, moved over my lap, facing away from me, and then reached between her legs for my hard-on. She aimed me toward her pussy and then slowly settled back, guiding me into her. "Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as her hot wetness sank down on me. She lifted and lowered herself half a dozen times before she settled fully on my lap with my dick embedded all the way into her. "I've never had sex and eaten at the same time," Sam said quietly.

"Me either," I answered as she took a bite of salad and then started to lift and lower herself on my lap.

"Oh my. I don't know if I can do this." She moaned as she pushed me in and out of her. I closed my eyes and let her bounce slowly up and down my shaft until my wife reminded me that I had to keep eating as part of the game.

It took at least ten minutes for me to get my salad eaten, after which Sam reluctantly pulled off my dick, having climaxed hard only a couple minutes before. Jeanie was there ready to take over almost as soon as Sam had vacated. I still had no idea what this had to do with making Sam feel better. Hell, this was nothing but Jeanie's idea to manage to have sex with me right in front of her sisters. She settled eagerly on my dick and started to slide up and down my shaft almost immediately. I could tell from her motions that she was going to do everything in her power to make me come inside her.

I started eating from the plate of pasta as she bounced up and down, trying hard to ignore the incredible sensations she was imparting with her tight, sexy little pussy. It was amazing how not having children managed to keep her pussy teenager tight. Or maybe it was the size of her husband's tool. Either way, I could tell she wasn't going to last very long on me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned over and over as she drove herself up and down on my shaft. I reached up with one hand and found a nipple, squeezing it and pulling it as I continued to eat with my other hand. "Oh FUCK!" she cried suddenly, slamming herself down on me. I could feel her pussy grip me as she sat shuddering and trembling in climax. I was actually glad she wasn't moving on me. I needed the break if I was going to save the end for my wife. I held her on my lap as she recovered from her climax and continued to eat, hoping to finish before she decided she was ready for round two.

"Okay, I'm ready for desert," I said, pushing my plate away. "You ready for it?" I asked my wife as she sat in her chair, eating the main course and trying not to look at her sister still sitting on me.

"Actually, I'm not," she said with a shrug. "I've had more sex today than we've had in, well, months. To be honest, I don't think I could take you in me again. I kinda feel like a rug burn down there."

"Oh. Okay," I answered her, trying hard to keep the disappointment out of my voice and off my face.

She looked at me and smiled. "I can see that you think I just left you hanging. I wouldn't do that to you, at least not on purpose. No, you still get to have desert. But before you get it, you get to choose who you wanna finish in. Sam or Jeanie. You can take them right over there and pump into them until you're done. Then you can come and I'll sit on your lap and feed you desert."

"You sure about this?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh huh. Pick the sexiest pussy and have at it," she said.

Ahhhhh. Now I got it. Now I understood her game. I was supposed to pick Sam over Jeanie! Hell, that wasn't even a hard decision. "Okay. Jeanie, up."

Jeanie climbed from my lap and turned around to face me. "I'm so going to enjoy this!" she said, pressing her body against mine.

"I doubt it. I'm picking Sam," I answered.

"ME!?" Sam asked in surprise.

"Uh huh. Why? You don't want to?"

She looked from my wife to me and back again. "I want to. I just don't know if I should."

"Why not?" my wife asked. "He's not cheating on me. He's clearly not going to run off with you and divorce me. I gave him permission. You didn't have a problem sitting on his lap to fuck him a few minutes ago, or to sit on his dick down at the lake. Why stop now? He thinks you're the sexier of the two of you, so enjoy it."

I stepped over to her and held a hand out. She stood up from the table and I walked her over to the marble top island. I helped lift her onto the counter, her bare ass sitting on the marble with her legs sticking out on either side of me. The height was just about right as I rubbed my engorged mushroom head between her lips.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I pushed a couple inches into her. She lifted her legs a little higher and spread them more, choosing not to lean back so she could arch her back and push her tits into my face. I bent myself slightly to lower my face to her right breast and used one hand to lift it slightly. "Oh god," she moaned as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I started to stroke into her, my already lubricated shaft sliding easily into her hot, wet vaginal depths. Her insides were slick and hot, accepting my fat member easily, but with enough tightness to easily coax my orgasm to start racing toward completion again. In and out I stroked, nibbling and sucking her nipple as she moaned and panted in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around me and began to dig her heels into my butt, helping to drive me hard into her with each push of my hips. In and out I moved, my mushroom head caressing her tender insides and her sexy pussy caressing me in all the right places.

I felt her pussy clench around me slightly as the first shivers of her legs started, letting me know that I didn't need to hold back any longer. She was starting to climax and the sudden change in her spasming pussy and the difference caused by her now rocking pelvis were all it took to push mine up that final little hill. I let go of her nipple and straightened as my body spasmed and jammed my cock deep into her. I felt the surge of cum lance out into her, followed by a second, much weaker squirt, my body simply failing to have recovered enough volume yet. She leaned to me and wrapped her arms around me, squeezing us together with her arms and legs, molding our bodies against each other as we both panted for breath.

"Holy shit," she whispered softly. "I don't believe I just did that with you in front of my sisters."

"What? You already had me down at the lake, right?" I answered in an equally quiet whisper.

"Actually, no. Jeanie did." She panted, drawing a look of surprise from me. "I wanted to, but I couldn't bring myself to do it behind Marie's back."

"Well, um. I hope it felt good," I said lamely, not sure what to say after that admission.

"Oh, it did. It was even better than I imagined it would be after feeling you slip into me just that little bit."

"Well, it was nice for me too."

"Did you do it just to make me feel better? Or did you really want to do it with me over Jeanie?"

"It was a no-brainer. Hell, if I could have done it with you in the office the other day, I would have. You looked so damn sexy."

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

She slowly released me and then coaxed me back from her. She slipped off the counter and then walked quickly down the hall toward the guest room, closing the door behind her. My wife looked at me and then down the hall. "What did you say to her?"

"Just that I though she looked really sexy and that I wanted her more than Jeanie."

"And she ran off?"

"Yeah," I answered, not sure what to say or do. Marie turned and walked down the hall, opening the guest room door and then closing it behind her. Jeanie stepped over to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling us together.

"Well, looks like I get to give you desert," she said with a grin. "If I get it up, can I have it again?"

"I know it was you, down at the lake."

"Me?" she asked innocently. "Would I sneak a fuck with you behind her back?"

"And claim it was Sam? Yeah, I think you would."

"It was Sam's idea. She didn't want Marie to know she couldn't do it."

"Couldn't or wouldn't?"

"Couldn't bring herself to. She felt like, well, she didn't think you'd really want her riding you. That she wasn't sexy enough or something."

"So you just took it on yourself to do the honors?"

"How could I not? I mean, there it was, all hard and waiting. I was ready, you were ready, why not?"

"What part of 'this was all to help Sam' did you not get?"

"I didn't think she should have been required to do what she didn't want to. Even if your wife did set it up for her to do it."

"And Marie knew?"

"Of course. She told me to coax her to do it when she sat on your face. She had it all planned out. She knew what you two did in the office and figured a little quality cock would help. But she didn't think she could. You weren't that hard up or something to that effect."

"And you just let Marie assume that Sam had, even though it was you? That's just great."

"What's the problem? We're all sisters, share and share alike? Right?" I looked at her, stunned. It took about six one-thousandths of a second for my brain to decide what to do. I grabbed Jeanie by the arm, dragged her to the chair I'd sat in and pulled her toward me. She flopped over my legs, half falling over me, catching herself with her hands, but not until she was lying over my legs. I didn't give her a chance to recover, even for a moment, before I brought my hand down on her bare ass with a loud smack. "OWWWW!" she cried as I raised my hand again. I swatted her bare ass, leaving red handprints on her bare cheeks with each of the eight strokes I gave her. True, my hand hurt, but it felt good inside to give her what she deserved for all the years of teasing me.

"What are you doing!?" my wife cried as she practically ran out into the kitchen, Sam following close behind.

"GOD DAMN IT! STOP!" Jeanie cried, kicking her feet in the air and trying to roll off my lap as I brough my hand down on her ass again with another loud smack. "OWWWWWW! STOP IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

"Not until I get an apology!" I snapped at her before landing another loud smack on her bare bottom.

"OWWWWW! OKAY! I APPOLOGIZE!"

"For what?" I asked as I began to rub my hand on her red behind, my wife standing across the room staring at me, a crooked smile on her lips.

"I don't know, for fucking you instead of letting Sam do it I guess!"

I lifted my hand and laid another on her ass, making her jump and cry out again.

"Really? You guess?"

"Alright! I know, I know! I shouldn't have done that!"

"What else are you sorry for?"

"I don't know, teasing you?" she cried out as I lifted my hand again. "NO! NO! I'M SORRY! REALLY!"

I lowered my hand and began to rub her butt again. "Are you? Sorry? Really?"

"I am," she whispered this time as I stroked her butt gently. "I shouldn't have teased you so much."

"So why did you?"

"Because I wanted to fuck you," she whispered.

I sat, rubbing her butt, Marie and Sam watching with grins on their faces that Jeanie couldn't see from where she was. I let my fingers rub her butt and then stroke down between her legs, stroking my fingers over her bare pussy. She let out a soft moan as my fingers bounced, one after the other, across her hard clit. "Why?"

"Because I wanted it. I wanted to fuck you ever since Marie started dating you. I wanted to fuck you at wedding, and almost every time I've seen you. I wanted you to fuck me that day in the tent. I was giving you the perfect opportunity, and you didn't, and it made me so damn frustrated."

I looked at Marie who was walking toward us again. She stood behind me and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Give her one more good one for me, and then bend her over the table and give her what she thought she was swiping earlier." I looked at my wife and the grin she had on her face. "On second thought, you probably better take her outside. I don't want to clean up the mess."

"You really want me to...?"

"Just like you used to make me come."

"You really want me to do that?"

"I think it's fitting for all the teasing she's given you. Sam told me that she did you at the beach, so it's only fair, right?"

"Alright." I lifted my hand and brought it down again with a loud smack, and then helped her get up off my lap. I pulled her toward the back door and out onto the patio. I continued to pull her until I reached the picnic table in the grass. I turned her around and pushed her back, her butt hitting the edge of the table, making her tip back. I reached down and lifted her legs, tipping her all the way back to lie on the table as I lifted and spread her legs.

My cock was rock-hard for some reason, and it took no effort at all to press my engorged head against her pussy lips. "That last swat was for Marie. This is for all the teasing you've done over the years," I said as I plunged my dick roughly into her.

"OH FUCK!" she cried into the evening as my shaft drove hard and fast fully into her hot, wet depths.

"I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this," I grunted as I started to plunge myself into her, working my hips hard. I shifted her legs to let them lie over my shoulders as I pounded my thighs against her recently spanked ass. I wrapped my right arm around her thigh and reached between her legs to get my fingertips between her lips to find her clit. My left hand moved up her body to find a nipple, capturing and grasping it. In and out, I thrust my cock, driving hard into her as my finger stroked circles around her hard clit, and my other hand twisted and pulled her rigid nipple.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY HOT CUNT! YES YES YES!" she screamed as her body shuddered and trembled under my attentions. I could feel her spasming inside, squeezing my thrusting shaft, making her already teenager tight pussy even tighter around my quickly plunging appendage. In and out I drove, interested in making her climax even harder, wanting to give her the same kind of orgasm I'd given my wife the first night we were married.

My finger worked between her lips, rubbing around and across her clit furiously, while I drove hard and deep into her, bending my legs with each stroke so that my engorged cock head would press against the stomach side of her vagina, searching for and finding that sexy little bundle of nerves. Normally I could tell when I found the perfect angle with Maria, but her sister was already climaxing, making it hard for me to tell if I was hitting it. "OHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body stiffened and began to spray a gush of her juices out at me. Her discharge splattered on my chest and groin as she lay stiff and trembling for almost three seconds before it ceased. I wasn't done yet, though; I continued to assault her nipple and clit as I drove myself deep into her over and over, pushing her to another huge, squirting spasm.

I felt my own body hitting its limit, the feeling of her cum spraying at me triggering a deep-seated pleasure center usually reserved for my wife. I wasn't sure where my body found it, but moments after her second strong surge of juices, my body jerked hard, ramming me deep in her pussy, a gush of my cum forcing its way into her depths.

"Oh fuck," she panted. "Jesus Christ, Mark. What the fuck. You do that to Marie?"

"Any time she asks for it," I answered breathlessly. "You wanted to get fucked, well, there you go. Hope it was worth waiting for, cuz I don't plan on doing it again." I stepped back and let my softening dick slip from her. I lowered her legs and helped her stand up. "I need a shower now. You come like a fucking fire hose, girl," I said with a chuckle. "Damn am I wet!"

"Yeah. I guess I do at that. Didn't know I could, but shit!"

I walked away without another word and headed into the house and up the stairs to the master bedroom. I was in the shower washing when Marie came in, still naked, and slipped into the shower with me. "You want more?" I asked in surprise.

She laughed. "Oh god, no. My pussy really does feel like it's been driven through. I can't remember the last time I was horny enough to have sex more than once, let alone, what, four times?"

"Five."

"Five. No wonder I'm tender down there. Didn't know you could get it up that many times either."

"Neither did I. I guess it was all the different and new pussies."

"So, you're saying that you think my sisters are sexy?" she asked as she rubbed my butt with her hands, pressing her chest to mine, wiggling just enough to rub her hard nipples against my chest.

"Honestly? Yeah. They are. But then you knew that already because they look a lot like you, and you KNOW I think you're the sexiest woman around."

"Mmmmmm. Now I like that. Sexiest woman around. I could get used to hearing that."

"Like I don't say it enough already?" I asked in surprise.

"I guess you've said it so many times I just started to ignore it. I shouldn't take you for granted. Seems you're one hell of a good fuck, or so both of my sisters tell me."

"Nice to know I'm appreciated, but to be frank, I didn't really ever have to have sex with them. I mean, I was happy just having you."