Sister-in-law Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want me to do? Fawn over her body?" I asked as her hand slowly stroked my cock.

"I want you to make her feel the same way you make me feel when you look at my naked body, like there isn't a sexier woman in the whole world. Oh, I know it's not true, but when you look at me that way I know damn well that YOU think I am. I want her to feel those little butterflies in her stomach and that warm ache in her pussy and that tingle all the way from her pussy to her nipples."

"Is that what you feel?"

"Every time you look at me naked," she said with a grin. "Oh, I know full well it isn't true. I'm not that sexy. I'm old and overweight, but in your eyes, I know that I'm it," she whispered, leaning toward me and pressing her lips to mine. "God, I'm so fucking horny now," she whispered after breaking a nearly minute long embrace.

"So why don't you let me lay you on this table and fuck your brains out right now?" I coaxed, wrapping my arm around her waist and turning her so her ass was against the table.

"Maybe later, lover. I don't want to wear out your cock, because there isn't a better compliment to a woman's looks than a man with a hard-on."

"So I'm just supposed to run around with a hard-on all day?" I asked with a crooked grin.

"You know, I can't think of a better idea. Why don't we just leave this out on display?" My wife giggled, stroking my shaft.

"Uh huh. And leave it as open season for Jeanie?"

"Oh, I don't think she'll do anything. Not without asking at least," my wife said as she lifted herself up to kiss me again. We stood and embraced, her hand stroking my cock and my hand under her shirt, teasing her left nipple. She sucked my lower lip and then teased my lips open with her tongue, encouraging me to follow her tongue into her own mouth and have a little teasing duel there. She pulled her mouth from mine breathlessly. "So? Did you like having Sam suck your cock?"

"She was pretty damn good at it," I answered her.

"Well, if she wants to do it again, you have my permission. In fact, you can do anything you want with her except fuck her. Save that for me."

"Are you serious?"

"If you think that it'll make her feel more desired and sexy, yeah, I am."

"I'll never understand you three."

"What's to understand? We're close."

"But sex close?"

"Oh yeah. It's always been the rule that we can look, we can flash, we can tease, but we can never touch. This is the first time anyone has crossed that line, but given what she's going through, I'll forgive her. Now I'm giving permission. I love you, but I also love my sisters and, to me, I think this will help her feel as sexy as you make me feel. That's what I want her to feel again."

"You seriously want me to play with her?"

"Lover, I want you to make her feel like I do right now. I want you to bend me over the table and fuck me with this cock. I want you to drive it into me until I come in a huge screaming orgasm. When you're having sex with me I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I just wish my body wanted it as much as you did because I love how it feels."

"I wish you did too," I whispered. "I love making love to you. I love looking at your naked body and feeling it against mine."

"I know. So, today, save this for me, but see if you can make Sam feel the rest, okay?"

"If that's what you want," I answered, leaning down and kissed her softly again.

"Oh, what the hell. I don't want to wait. Fuck me," she said as she let go of my cock. I felt her hands moving between us and then she turned around, pushing her shorts down her legs to her thighs, leaving her ass and pussy bare as she bent herself over the kitchen table. "Fuck me, lover. I don't think I can wait until later."

I grinned and took the half step toward her, my cock already rock hard and poking out of my pants. I undid the snap on my shorts and pushed them down to my thighs along with my boxers. I grabbed my cock and rubbed my head up and down her sopping wet lips, her inner lips pushing out of her fat outer lips, her blonde curls framing her sexy pussy. I rubbed my head up and down, wetting my head and feeling for the entrance to her tunnel.

"Ohhh god," she moaned as I pressed into her, my head stretching her tunnel to accept my fat shaft. I pressed into her several inches and then pulled back, letting her juices lubricate my shaft. I pushed in and out in short little strokes, getting moans of pleasure with each inch more that I worked into her. After several stokes I was pushing fully into her, my hips slapping rhythmically against her bare ass as I pistoned my cock in and out of her hot, sexy tunnel.

"Damn, you feel good." I groaned as I pumped in and out of her.

"Uh huh." She grunted as my strokes banged her thighs against the table, shaking it with each stroke. I pushed her shirt up and let the material work its way between her breasts and the table surface. With her nipples rubbing directly on the table surface, she shuddered and trembled with the added stimulation. "Oh fuck, I'm going to come." She moaned loudly as I plunged into her over and over, my fat head caressing her soft tunnel walls.

I could feel the tingle start low in my cock and spread, the urgency of my impending climax building by the second. That special warmth spread by the moment. My hips pushed faster into her, almost on their own as my actions swung closer to involuntary. I could feel her pussy contract around me as her gasps grew louder.

I heard another gasp, this one at the kitchen doorway. I looked over and saw Jeanie standing there, her tube top down around her waist and her miniskirt pulled up just as far. She stared at me, one hand massaging one of her big tits and the other down between her legs, stroking her completely shaved pussy. "Oh damn," I groaned as my cock swelled the last little bit before unloading in my wife's already quivering pussy. I closed my eyes as my body bucked hard, jamming my cock deep into my wife as a surprisingly huge gush of cum lanced out into her.

"FUCK!" my wife cried suddenly. I wasn't sure if it was because how hard my hips hit her ass, pushing the whole table several inches, or feeling the power of my climax unloading inside her.

My body bucked at least half a dozen times, pumping gush after gush into her, leaving me standing behind her with my twitching cock still leaking more into her as I gasped for air. I opened my eyes to see that Jeanie had vacated the kitchen and looked down at my wife, whose body was still occasionally shaking.

"Holy shit," she finally said quietly. "Where did that come from?"

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"That! Jesus, I can't remember the last time you fucked me that hard."

"I can't remember the last time you let me fuck you on the kitchen table. The two might be related."

"Yeah, I guess," she said, pushing herself up to her elbows so she could look back at me. "Why did we stop doing this again?"

"I think it had to do with you not wanting a little audience," I answered.

"Oh yeah. I guess we stopped a lot of things because of that."

"Uh huh," I answered, pulling my shrinking cock from her pussy. "So, now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"So what do you have in mind that I'm supposed to do to make Sam feel sexy?"

"I'm not sure. Jeanie'll have some ideas I'm sure."

"Oh without a doubt," I answered. "I think I'll eat that sandwich you made me and then go down and work on that dresser."

"Good idea," she answered as she stood up and turned to face me, "that way I know where to find you."

"And I can hide from Jeanie."

"Why hide from her?"

"Because I think fingering herself watching us fuck isn't going to be enough for her," I answered as my wife wrapped her arms around my neck.

"All right. I'll talk to her and ask her to back off. You have your hands full with Sam and me anyway."

"I have my hands full of you. Sam is just a distraction," I whispered as she lifted herself to kiss me. We stood and embraced for long seconds before she let go and walked out of the kitchen without another word, her shorts and underwear lying on the kitchen floor, her naked ass swinging sexily as she disappeared. I shook my head and pulled up my pants. I pulled a soda out of the fridge, picked up the sandwich my wife made for me and headed down to the basement and my woodshop area.

********

I'd been at it well over an hour when my phone chimed. I finished running the board I was working on through the plainer and then pulled it out to see what it was. My wife had requested my presence upstairs, not an unusual thing to have happen on a weekend. While I had my projects, my wife had hers and occasionally needed help reaching or lifting something. I set aside the board on the stack of those already done and headed upstairs.

I called from the top of the stairs to see where she was and she returned my shout that she was in the living room. I headed that way and stopped as soon as I stepped into the room.

"Hey lover. Would you take us down to the swimming hole? We're going to catch some sun and thought that lying on the sand would be more fun than the deck," my wife said with a smile.

I'd seen my wife and sisters in all assortments of bathing suits and bikinis. I'd even seen them all naked now. What I'd never seen, nor expected to see, was all three of them standing in the same room with nothing on but VERY, VERY tiny bikini bottoms, including my wife who never went topless. I stared at the three sets of nearly identical tits, Sam's and my wife's a bit larger than Jeanie's, but each with practically identically sized two-plus-inch across areola and protruding nipples as large across as my little finger.

"So, you gonna stare all day or you gonna drive us down to the swimming hole?" my wife prompted after several long seconds staring at the three.

"Uh. Yeah sure. Let me go get the UTV," I said, still not making any move to go anywhere. I could feel my cock hardening in my pants as I started at the three, finally shaking myself out of my stupor and turning for the kitchen. I headed out the door and stopped, reached into my shorts to straighten my mostly hard cock and settle it into a better position before heading to the garage for the side-by-side UTV I used for working around the place.

Years ago, when we'd built the dam to make the lake, I'd had several large truckloads of sand brought in to make a nice swimming beach for the kids. It quickly became the favored hangout for most of my kids' friends. Over the years I'd seen a lot of bikinis on sexy little bodies, but the bikini bottoms the girls were wearing today were so damn tiny that they were practically nude. The one my wife had on was by far the biggest, covering her whole mound and pussy, but the ones Jeanie and Sam had on covered less than half their mound and I could swear that Sam's pussy lips showed through the thin material of her white bottom.

I drove the UTV up to the house and went in to get them. "You wanna drive it down?" I asked my wife, knowing that it really only sat three, not four.

"No. I think you can take us down. Jeanie'll sit in the back, won't you sweetie?" my wife said, turning to Jeanie.

"Well, I can, or I can sit on Mark's lap. I'm sure he won't mind."

"I don't think that's particularly safe," I answered with a frown. Not only unsafe from a driving standpoint, but having her sitting with her almost-naked ass on my hard-on was definitely NOT a safe thing for me to be doing. And almost naked was an understatement. When she turned around, I got to see that the suit bottom was little more than a thong, a single string dipping down between her cheeks. She bent over to pick up her bag and I could see that the tiny triangle of cloth didn't quite extend far enough to cover her entire pussy, the rosebud of her anus and the very bottom of her pussy lips showed to me, making my cock even harder.

"Oh poo. You're not going to make me ride in the back with this on, are you?" she asked as she stood back up and turned to face me again.

"Oh, it's not all that far. I'm sure you won't mind her sitting on your lap," my wife said with a wink.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" I answered, rolling my eyes to let her know that I got the message but wasn't happy about it. We walked out to the UTV and they piled their little bags and towels into the back compartment, then climbed in, Jeanie sitting astraddle my lap, my hardon pressed up between the crack of her ass, Sam next to me and my wife in the far seat. I carefully started out down the bouncy dirt road that wound around the lake to where we had made the swimming hole. Every bump tried to drive my cock up in between Jeanie's cheeks, and she seemed to be loving every moment of it.

I finally pulled to a stop by the sandy beach and let them unload, Jeanie taking her time to slide off of me, leaving a wet spot on the front of my shorts.

"So, you going to stay and hang out with us?" Sam asked sounding almost hopeful.

"Well, I really have a bunch to do," I answered, hoping that would get me out of what looked to me like trouble. If my wife was wearing that bikini bottom and we were alone, there was no doubt that I'd be staying in an attempt to get her OUT of that bikini bottom for some sex in the sand. But with the three of them dressed like this, I had serious concerns about what could happen. Not that I'd particularly object to having sex with either Sam or Jeanie, but I was trying to stay true to my wife, and while her current behavior was... intriguing, I was concerned that down the road she would have an awakening and I'd be in a shit load of trouble.

"Oh you can stay, honey. I'm sure one more day isn't going to be a problem for your project, now is it?" my wife asked me.

"Probably not," I answered with a frown, "but I don't have any swim trunks with me or anything."

"Oh sweetie. I'm sure we won't mind if you're in your underwear."

"Better yet, why don't we just make this au natural? We can all go bare and then it won't matter at all. I mean, it's not like we haven't all seen his nice, big, fat, hard cock before, right?" Jeanie chipped in.

"Um, I don't know that it's a good idea. I mean, us going topless is one thing, but completely naked?" my wife asked, hesitantly.

"Sure, sis. Come on. How often will the three of us have a chance to hang out like this? You're not trying to tell us your husband is bashful, now are you?"

"No. He's not overly bashful. But I'll be honest, Jeanie. If you get half a chance you know damn well you'll be trying to fuck him. I'm not sure I'm exactly good with that."

"Tell you what, sis: I promise, cross my heart, to NOT fuck your husband today. Doesn't mean I won't touch, but I promise not to plant my hot, wet cunt on his hard, fat cock!" My wife looked at Jeanie and then over to me, almost pleadingly, but I wasn't sure if it was TO do it or NOT to do it. "Oh come on, sis. You really don't trust me that much?"

"You mean like the time you fucked my boyfriend after our first date? Or the time you went naked into my bathroom and fingered yourself in front of my husband? Or the time you tried to tempt him on the canoe trip? Or the time you got naked in the tent in front of him when we went camping, hoping he'd fuck you? Awwww, Sis, how can I not trust you?"

"Okay okay. I get it. But I do promise," Jeanie said, a bit sheepishly.

"Alright. Just this one time," my wife said as Jeanie smiled broadly. It only took a few seconds and Jeanie was stripping off her tiny bikini bottom, leaving her completely naked. She stepped over to me and reached for my shorts.

"You want some help there, sexy?" Jeanie asked as she unbuttoned the front of my shorts and started pulling the zipper down.

"Jeanie!" my wife said with a scowl.

"Oh all right," Jeanie answered, letting go of my shorts and letting them slide down my legs as she backed up. "You're right. Sam should be doing this."

"Me?" Sam asked in surprise. "Why me?"

"Why not? You're not afraid of seeing his hard dick are you? I mean you're the one that got to suck him off, right?" Jeanie chided her sister.

"Yeah, but," she protested.

"How about I do it?" my wife said, stepping over to me. "You might as well do me, too, since it looks like we're both going naked."

"I don't mind making you naked," I said with a soft chuckle as she pushed my boxers down and freed my rock-hard cock.

"You seem a bit hard."

"Yeah, having a bare naked woman bouncing on your cock will do that to a guy." I laughed as I squatted down and pulled the bikini bottom down her legs, letting her hold my shoulders for balance. She stepped out of the tiny slip of a swim bottom and stood in front of me naked, her curly, blond bush in front of my face. I leaned toward her and gently kissed what I could reach of her pussy lips, making her squirm and giggle girlishly before she stepped back out of my reach.

I stood back and watched as they laid out large beach blankets in the sun and lay down on them. "Mark, would you be a sweetie and put some sunblock on my back?" Jeanie asked sweetly.

I looked at my wife who looked back at me and shrugged. "When you get done with her you can do me too," she finally said, laying her head back down on the towel. "She's been trying to get your hands on her body, might as well be with me lying here instead of someplace else."

"So you're giving him permission to touch? In that case, he can do my front too." Jeanie giggled.

I looked at my wife as she turned her head to look at me. She gave me a wink and then said quietly, "If she wants you to do her front. Do her front. Just make sure you get it allllll really good!"

I stared at my wife for about two seconds. Had she just given me permission to finger-fuck her sister? Do something that Jeanie had been wishing for? "You sure?"

"Oh yeah," she answered me.

"Sure about what?" Jeanie asked as she held out the bottle of tanning oil.

"Your sister just gave me permission to touch your tits," I said evasively.

"Ohhhhh goodie. I thought I was going to have to fight for that!" she said as I drizzled oil across her back and over the curves of her ass. I started rubbing her back near her neck, working the oil into a thin, slick layer across her body, her skin slowly absorbing it as I worked lower, my hands finally down to her ass. She moaned softly as I rubbed my hands around her firm, smooth ass, dipping my fingers down into the crack of her ass. I heard her sigh, almost an audible pout, as I pulled my hands free, to get the bottle of oil again. I drizzled a trail up each leg before setting the bottle aside. I looked over at my wife, lying on her back, watching me as I stroked my fingers along and around her calves, working my hands higher up one leg and then the other. I let my fingers dip down deep between her thighs, her legs moving apart in hopes that I would let my fingers actually tease her pussy.

I grinned at my wife as she watched, hoping that it was what she wanted. "Oh fuck," Jeanie gasped as I let my slick fingers draw up between her lips, diving deep into her slit and wiggling slightly.

"What's that, Jeanie?" my wife asked innocently.

"Huh? Oh nothing. Just enjoying your husbands spreading the oil around on my back," Jeanie lied.

"Time to turn over," I said to her, my wife closing her eyes and pretending that they had been closed the whole time.

Jeanie rolled over onto her back on the towel, her big, soft tits lying on her chest as she spread her legs slightly, her completely shaved pussy open to my view.

I looked over and my wife had her eyes open again, knowing that Jeanie couldn't see her watching. I drizzled oil all over Jeanie and then reached down to her legs, starting down there and working my hands up one leg and then the other. I let my fingers make little dimples in her thighs as I worked both hands up her thighs, my thumbs inching closer to her pussy. I swung my leg over hers, straddling her and sitting on her legs, my balls rubbing her just above her knees as I pushed my hands farther up, both thumbs stroking up around the outsides of her fat pussy lips.