Sister-in-law Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

I teased her for several strokes this way, running my thumbs up and around her pussy, drawing soft moans from her as she tried to wiggle her legs under me to get me to touch her. I pushed my hands up her body, my palms running up the two lines of tanning oil that I had drizzled down her front, sliding up slowly as she groaned in disappointment. I slid my hands all the way up over her breasts and kept going until my hands were at her shoulders. I took a breath and then pulled my hands back down to her breasts, cupping each fat, round mound of softness, massaging them and letting my fingers stroke back and forth across her rigid nipples.

The moans of pleasure returned as I worked her tits, her hands reaching for my thighs, her fingers trying to stretch to my ass to pull me up her body farther. I scooted closer, knowing what she wanted, but intending to tease her rather than giving in. "Closer," she whispered as her fingers found purchase on my ass and tried to pull me even farther. My engorged head was almost touching her mound now and I knew that if I moved much more that she'd be able to get my cock into her wet pussy. Instead, I left one hand on her right breast and moved my other to my cock, pressing it down and rubbing the tip of my head across the juncture of her lips. I moved and allowed her to spread her legs, remaining between them on my knees, my cock now out of reach of her pussy.

I had no doubt that she wanted me to slide forward, her heels digging into my ass and her ass lifting off the towel in an attempt to draw me closer to her or, more correctly, my cock to her pussy. Instead, I pressed two fingers slowly into her pussy, her hot, wet tunnel gobbling the offering up with all the gusto that it would have accepted my cock with. I could feel her soft walls twitching occasionally as she moaned and started rocking her hips. I let my thumb press against her clit, rubbing it in small circles as I moved my fingers slowly in and out an inch or so. "Ohhhh fuck," she moaned loudly, my wife watching everything that I was doing to her sister.

I continued to gently stroke my fingers in and out of her and used my other hand to move from breast to breast, pinching and twisting her nipples as her hips worked more urgently up and down, still trying to pull her body closer to me. Her hands moved from my thighs to my cock, stroking and pulling it, aiming it toward her pussy trying to coax me to replace my fingers with it.

I kept my fingers inside her as she wiggled herself closer to me, my cock now rubbing her lips on either side of my hand. I could see her frustration at being so close and being denied, and increased my attentions to her tunnel, curving my fingers up and teasing them along the top of her tunnel. "OH SHIT SHIT SHIT!" she squealed suddenly, her whole body going rigid for several seconds before the shudders started running up and down her body. I felt her pussy contract and grip my fingers as she shook and shuddered in front of me. Her body jerked several times and her juices gushed from her toward me, spraying over my stomach and crotch. Three times she gasped and squirted more on me before she finally let her butt rest on the towel again. "Oh my god," she moaned after her body being consumed by her climax.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and unhooked her legs from me before climbing from between her legs.

"You ready to get done?" I asked my wife as I crawled over to her and straddled her legs, her bare ass sticking up at me. I used the tanning oil to drizzle from her neck, down her back and both legs to where I was kneeling across her calves. I started rubbing the oil into her legs, working slowly up both legs at the same time, letting my thumbs rub deep between them as I worked up past her knees to her thighs. She lifted her ass toward me slightly as I teased my thumbs deep between her thighs, held from spreading too far apart by my own legs. I looked over at Sam, lying on her back, watching my every move, her tongue pushing out to lick her lips as she stared at my engorged cock.

"Fuck her," Sam mouthed silently, her own hand between her spread legs, her fingers teasing around the outside of her pussy.

I grinned and wiped my hand up and down my cock a moment, greasing it up with more oil before scooting up my wife's legs farther. I pressed my cock down between her legs, my engorged head sinking between her soft thighs as I worked a little farther up her body. I felt the heat of her pussy as my head pressed between her delicate inner lips, the rounded tip of my cock finding the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she whispered quietly as she tried to lift her ass toward me, my cock slipping into her an inch or so. I wiggled myself closer, sliding my hands up her creamy round ass as my cock slipped a tad deeper into her. I held it there, my hands rubbing up and down her back and ass, spreading the oil while she gently rocked her hips, working my cock in and out of her only an inch or so, but making it grow even harder.

Reluctantly I pulled out of her pussy and allowed her to roll over, kneeling between her spread legs like I had done with Jeanie, only I let my wife wiggle herself closer to me, her hands aiming my cock for her pussy. My position wasn't working very well and I straightened my legs out so they stuck up each side of her body, her legs over mine and wrapping around my waist. She pulled herself down the towel toward me, her hands finding my cock and aiming it for her pussy. She pulled herself onto my cock as I drizzled oil down her front and around her big, soft tits. She smiled at me and began to gently rock her hips as I used my hands to knead and massage her big tits, my hands sliding over most of her body. I let my right hand work down to her pussy, gently stroking my fingers around her pussy and my cock that was penetrating her. My other hand moved from breast to breast, teasing her nipples and stroking her puckered, excited areola. She rocked her hips as my thumb found her clit, gently rubbing it in circles and making her rocking hips pump even harder.

The position we were in allowed her to stroke her pussy only an inch or two on and off of me, but it was clearly enough to excite her. Up and down her hips went, little grunts coming from her as she worked herself on and off my engorged prick. I continued to stroke with my thumb, working her hard nub in little circles while teasing her nipples with my fingers, her rocking motion growing faster by the moment.

"Oh god. I'm gonna come," she moaned loudly, her hips lifting and falling to drive me in and out of her slightly, my thumb rubbing across her clit faster as her orgasm grew closer. "Oh shit shit shit shit shit!" she gasped as she squeezed my legs with her hands, trying to pull herself farther onto me. "UH FUCK!" she cried suddenly, her ass slapping against my legs as she shuddered and trembled in front of me. "Ohhhh my god." She panted as she lay there, her body jerking and twitching occasionally. I stopped stroking her clit and ran both hands up and down her body, teasing her soft skin with my fingers while my cock remained rock-hard inside her.

I wanted to just roll her over and fuck her from behind. My body was primed and ready to explode, but her climax had cut short the motions she was making that were pushing me toward that.

"I think you need to do Sam now," she panted, lying limply on the towel in front of me.

"I'd rather do you some more, if you know what I mean," I prompted.

"I know. But I'm not there just now," she panted.

"Yeah. Okay," I said a bit grumily, more than a little frustrated at that moment.

"Just go oil up Sam. I'm sure we can find a way to take care of this when you're done there."

"Yeah, okay," I said with a frown. Sam was lying on her stomach, looking at me as I untangled from my wife's legs and moved over to straddle her on my knees. As with My wife and Jeanie, I drizzled oil down her back and legs and then began working the oil in, my hand sliding along her skin, working from her feet up her legs toward her ass. I massaged her big, round ass and ran my hands down between her thighs, teasing oil onto her exposed pussy lips. She spread her legs as far as she could beneath me, which wasn't all that far, but it was far enough to allow me to tease my fingers up and down her wet slit, lubricating her round outer and protruding inner lips.

Not wanting to get too involved with her, especially how I was feeling at that moment, I abandoned stroking her pussy and moved farther up, my cockhead almost touching the crack of her ass as I started to slowly rub the oil into her back. I leaned toward her as I pushed my hands up her back to her neck and then rocked myself back to stroke all the way down to her ass. I felt her reach around with her right hand, the one farthest from my wife, and push my cock down between her cheeks as I rocked back farther to rub my hands down her lower back and ass. She used her fingers to press my engorged head down between her oil slicked thighs.

As I rocked forward, she pushed me lower, my head spreading her lips and teasing into her tunnel entrance. I almost couldn't help myself as I pushed my hands up her back, reaching for her neck, my cock pressing into her hot, wet confines.

"Oh fuck," Sam moaned softly as I sunk several inches of my fat cock into her.

"He is good, isn't he?" my wife asked without looking over at us, her eyes closed against the sun.

"Oh yeah," Sam moaned. "So good."

"You are behaving aren't you Mark?"

"Oh yeah. I'm just rubbing her back," I answered, knowing it was a fine line between what I was doing and what Sam had aligned my body to do without my permission. I stroked Sam's back, letting my cock slide in and out of her hot, wet pussy, pushing my hips farther toward her with each stroke until I was almost fully inside her.

I felt more than a little guilty fucking my wife's sister with her lying right there. I guess it was just my body taking over for my brain for a few moments. I pulled my cock from her pussy and moved back. "Better roll over so I can do the other side," I said to Sam, a look of disappointment on her face.

"If you insist. I was having fun having you rub my back like that," she said softly.

"He is good at back rubs. Just be careful, he has a terrible tendency to let things wander a bit when he rubs my back that way."

"Oh, he wasn't doing anything I was going to complain about," Sam answered my wife.

My wife shielded her eyes from the sun and looked at me with a frown while I drizzled more oil on Sam's naked body. I set the bottle aside and gave her a sheepish shrug, wondering if she knew what i had done or if she was just guessing. Either way I felt bad about having done it at all. In all my years with her, I'd never cheated, but I certainly felt like I had now, and it had happened with her own sister.

I rubbed the oil into her chest and breasts, sitting on her legs with her hands grasping and stroking my rock-hard cock.

"I think it's only fair that we return the favor now," my wife said, sitting up after I'd played with Sam's tits for several minutes.

"You're definitely right," Sam agreed with a huge grin. "I think we should oil him up just like he so thoroughly did to us!"

"Come on, lover. Lie down here," my wife said, patting the large beach towel she was lying on. I shrugged and moved off of Sam's legs, not really sure I wanted to be covered in oil, but at the same time so damn turned on that I wasn't going to complain one bit about having their hands all over me. If I was lucky, one of them would stroke me off and relieve the massive pressure building up.

My wife moved from her towel, leaving me a place to lie down, which I did, face down. I felt the cool oil drizzle down my spine and legs and then two sets of hands start to massage and rub the oil around. I was pretty sure it was Sam's hands that were dipping down between my thighs and teasing the base of my balls and stroking across my anus, making my already massive hard-on feel like it was going to explode. When they told me to roll over I couldn't help but see Sam's eyes as she stared at my engorged, purplish head.

My wife drizzled more oil on me, trickling it up and down my chest and over my rock-hard cock. She grinned at me, moved her hands to my chest and began rubbing the oil into me, teasing my nipples like I had done hers so many times over the years. Sam wrapped one hand around my dick, stroking it while her other hand massaged the oil into my thighs, dipping her hand down between my legs and teasing my balls with each stroke.

I felt like I was going to come any second when my wife moved, swinging her leg over my body and straddling my face with her hot pussy. She looked down at me and grinned as she lowered her pussy to my face. Now, I loved licking my wife's pussy. I mean I'd gladly do it any time she wanted, but right at that second I really wanted her straddling a bit lower. But I'd learned long ago that it was not a good idea to complain when a woman wanted you to lick her pussy, so I just wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulled her down lower, slowly licked up her wet pussy, and searched out her clit with the tip of my tongue.

I had just started my second lick up her wet pussy when I felt something much different than a hand on my cock. With my head between my wife's legs, I knew that it wasn't her, but otherwise I wasn't sure who had just settled their hot pussy down my oiled shaft. Up and down, my unseen benefactor slid, working her pussy the full length of my oil slickened my shaft.

I wondered briefly if my wife knew that one of her sisters was riding my cock, but the thought lasted only fractions of a second and was lost to the sensations on my cock. My wife sat on my face, her eyes closed, moaning softly as I stroked her pussy with my tongue, teasing between her wet lips and flicking across her exposed, engorged clit. I moaned softly into her pussy, making her gasp slightly at the vibrations it sent through her pussy, her hips almost immediately starting to rock as her excitement grew.

Up and down, the pussy on my cock slid with long, slow strokes. The heat of her pussy flowed into me as the tingle spread through my body. My overstimulated cock was quickly moving toward a climax that I couldn't and didn't want to stop. I concentrated on the pussy over my face, accepting the gift on my cock without further question as my brain was flooded with hormones. My wife drew my attention back to her pussy, moaning loudly as she rocked, my tongue concentrating on her clit while the pussy sliding up and down my cock stroked faster as well.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted into my wife's pussy as my cock surged and exploded into the pussy wrapped around it. My body bucked hard, driving up into the pussy on my hips, squirting a massive gush of cum into her. Over and over my cock squirted, emptying the pent-up load into the pussy that was now also clenching around me in a quiet climax. As my brain began to function again, I went back to licking my wife's pussy, suddenly worried about her looking back and seeing one of her sisters on me. I worked her clit to drag her climax closer, her hips rocking and grinding against my face as I licked and sucked her clit. I reached up to her big tits and squeezed her nipples as the pussy on my cock disappeared, replaced moments later with a hot mouth sucking and licking my shrinking cock.

"FUCK YES!" my wife suddenly cried as her climax washed over her. She stared down at me as her body jerked and twitched over me, her pussy leaking copious amounts of her juices over my chin and neck. I held her tits and looked up at her contented smile as she sat astride my face, panting to catch her breath. She finally rolled off of me and lay down next to me on the towel, snuggling against me with her oily body.

It wasn't half an hour and I'd been toasted more than I wanted to be. Even a quick dip in the still chilly lake water didn't kill that toasted feeling. I quite honestly didn't know how they did it, the girls, soaking up all that sun.

I announced that I was headed back to the house, a good half mile walk if I left them the UTV. My wife called me a spoil sport and said if I was going to leave that I'd have to go naked. Not that I was particularly worried about doing that. I mean, it was private property and I didn't have to bust brush, just hike up the road. Twenty minutes later I was standing in the shower, washing off the oil and cooling off. I pulled a towel around my waist, flopped on the sofa and opened the suspense novel I had been reading for the last few days.

Two chapters later the girls all came in, still naked and oily. My wife gave me a kiss and headed off to the bedroom for a shower and change of clothing. Her sisters had to take turns in the guest bath, so Jeanie kept me company while Sam showered, her hands of course under my towel teasing my cock and rubbing her still-oiled tits on my arm.

"You know I'm not doing this," I said quietly as she stroked my cock and worked one leg into the gap of the towel. She spread the blue material as far apart as she could without taking it off of me and snuggled closer.

"Who says you didn't already?"

"Pretty sure we haven't."

"Oh? You really sure about that? You positive it wasn't my pussy rubbing up and down your hot, fat cock while you licked Marie to that crazy orgasm."

"Pretty sure it wasn't your pussy on my cock," I whispered.

"Might have been," she said with a grin. "Could be again."

"Could be what again?" my wife asked as she came into the family room with a big pink towel wrapped around her body.

"Oh nothing," Jeanie answered with a shrug.

"I doubt that," my wife said. "My bathroom's open if you want to clean up."

"Yeah. Good idea I think," Jeanie answered quickly, untangling herself from me and getting up from the sofa. She padded off naked to our bedroom, my wife replacing her on the sofa. My wife snuggled against me, opening her towel and rubbing her now bare tits against my arm.

"So, did you have fun out there?" she whispered, leaning her head toward me and kissing me gently on my cheek.

"Oh I had a great time," I answered. "But we gotta talk."

"Oh? About what?" she cooed softly, turning my face toward hers so she could kiss my lips. I felt her lips press to mine in a soft, loving kiss, which I returned, enjoying the taste of her lips against mine.

"About Sam," I whispered as she broke the kiss.

"What about her?" she whispered as she brushed her lips against mine again.

"You're not going to like this," I whispered. "She climbed on me while you were on my face."

"Oh?" she asked, pulling her face back a little. "I didn't hear you complaining, or stopping her."

"I was kinda busy," I answered lamely. "Not much of an excuse though. I should have stopped her."

"You sure it was Sam? Might have been Jeanie. You couldn't exactly see, now could you?"

"No. I couldn't."

"Well. I already knew, but thank you for being honest with me." she whispered as she moved her face to mine again and kissed me. "I don't think one time will hurt anything. But just the same, I've taken care of it."

"Okay. I'll leave it in your hands," I answered feeling her hand grasp my cock.

Jeanie came out of the bathroom, naked of course. It seemed that there wasn't much point in even pretending that we should be covered. If I had any doubts, Sam's appearance, equally nude, clinched it. The three of them headed to the kitchen, leaving me alone. I was mildly concerned about just exactly what they were talking about, but since I'd already fessed up about Sam on my cock, I didn't think there was too much to worry about.

It was almost an hour and a half later that I was called for dinner. I put down my book and headed to the kitchen. As soon as I stepped into the room I knew that this was not going to be an ordinary dinner. The kitchen table was set with four salads, four plates of what looked like a pasta dish and four bowls of some kind of cake. That in itself wasn't astounding or special. What was unusual was that all three of them were standing completely naked next to the table and there were only three chairs around the table.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers