Sister Problems and Table Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

"But Susan," Jenny whined.

"Actually, she has a good point," Marie said. "I did give Lucas and Kristen a chance to win some extra points."

"That's right," Susan demanded.

"But do you really think Jenny can beat my sister even with a couple extra points?" Marie asked.

Susan shrugged. "She'd have a much better chance with the points than without them."

"Tell you what," Marie said to Susan. "I do want to make our game as fair as possible. How about we let the two of you play Kristen together, as doubles?"

The group cheered at the idea of Susan and Jenny playing as a team.

"Wait a minute," Kristen argued. "Two against one?"

"Come on, Kristen," Marie responded. "You know it's still a very fair game. They played each other last night, and it wasn't pretty."

"But, my name wasn't drawn," Susan protested pulling her arm from her best friend's shoulder.

"You don't have to play if you don't want to," Marie said. "I just thought you might want to give your friend a better shot at keeping her clothes on."

"But then I...I...Then I would have to strip?" Susan asked.

"Come on," Marie responded. "You'll get the first two serves, and it'll be two against one. Kristen's playing naked for god's sake. She practically had her pussy burned off a few minutes ago. You really don't think that, between the two of you, you can score five points?"

"Come on, Susan," Jenny begged. "We can do this together. Then Kristen'll have to give Tom a handjob in front of us all."

"I'm sorry," Susan said. "I can't. I just can't."

"Come on, Susan," Jenny begged. "You can't make me do this alone."

"But I'm wearing a dress," Susan offered to her best friend. "I would be naked before you."

"Tell you what," Marie said. "Since your name wasn't chosen, I'll make you a deal. You don't have to take off any clothes unless you lose the game. If you do lose the game, you'll have to strip completely naked and help Jenny give Tom a handjob."

"See," Jenny begged her friend. "You don't even have to get naked unless we lose."

"I don't know," Susan said.

"This is bullshit," Kristen said to Susan. "You're so full of shit; aren't you? Even with all the odds stacked in your favor, you're not willing to put yourself on the line for your friend. Why don't you just step away from the table and let us adults play our fucking game?"

"That's not fair," Susan returned. "I've always had Jenny's back, and I always will."

"Then step up and play some table tennis with her," Kristen demanded.

"Fine," Susan replied angrily. "I'll do it. Whatever. Someone get me a fucking paddle."

"Tom," Marie said. "Get the lady a paddle."

As Tom retrieved a paddle, Susan tied her long black hair in a ponytail and Jenny took the extra time practicing her swing.

"All right, then," Marie said once all the girls were ready to play. "Just to recap. Susan and Jenny get the opening serve. First to five points wins, and the loser or losers get a spanking. After that, the loser or losers will give Tommy a handjob according to my direction."

The trio of contestants nodded as they braced themselves for the game to begin.

"No way," Susan said to her teammate as Jenny tried to pick up the ball. "I'll serve for our team." Jenny stepped to the side while Susan positioned herself for the opening serve. Kristen stood at the ready, legs spread wide making no attempt to conceal her naked body from the group. Susan threw the ball up in the air and took a wild swing; the ball didn't even make contact with the table. It sailed instead across the basement and landed in the beer cooler.

"Fuck me," Kristen laughed. "Jenny might regret letting you join her team."

"That's one point for Kristen," Marie added. "I'm sorry, Jenny. We're going to need you to take something off."

Jenny stood frozen like a deer caught in headlights. She couldn't believe what just happened. All she had done was stand there while her best friend lost the game's first point.

"Jenny," Marie added. "We need you to take something off right now."

"What?" Jenny said. "I mean oh...okay."

Still somewhat stunned, Jenny yanked her t-shirt out from her jeans and pulled it over her head. Underneath, she was wearing a simple white cotton bra. Despite being as skinny as she was, the bra exposed quite a bit of cleavage.

"Next serve," Marie said as Tom tried to hand Jenny the ball."

"I got this," Susan stated in a huff, grabbing the ball from Tom.

Before anyone could respond to her grab, Susan threw the ball in the air and again sailed it across the room.

"Holy shit," Kristen said to her opponent. "Do you WANT to give Tom a handjob or something?"

"Susan," Jenny begged. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up," Susan snapped back. "This game's far from over."

"Whatever you say," Marie scoffed. "I'm sorry, Jenny, but you need to take something else off."

Jenny quietly slipped off her tennis shoes. She then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. The crowd cheered and laughed when they saw her underwear, white cotton bikini cut panties with the picture of a cat face over the crotch. Jenny smiled a little when she realized what everyone was laughing at.

"Okay, sis," Marie said. "It's your serve. Maybe we'll actually get a rally going."

Kristen grabbed the ball from Tom and surveyed her opponents, Susan wearing her sundress and Jenny stripped to her bra and panties. Kristen knew she could win this game easily, but wasn't going to give her opponents any window of a chance. She quickly tossed the ball and snapped a backspin spin serve right at Jenny, who didn't even get a swing at the ball. Just like that, the game was three-to-zero.

"Jenny," Susan scolded. "If you're not going to try, you should just get out of the way and let me play."

"No arguing, ladies," Marie said. "There's still plenty of time for you to come back. Unfortunately for you, Jenny, I'm going to need your bra or those adorable panties."

Jenny looked around. Even though the audience was mostly strangers, she was visibly terrified of exposing her tits. The skinny blonde wasn't one to argue or to go back on her word, however. Holding one arm over her chest, she removed her bra and handed it to Marie. The crowd, of course, cheered another forfeited piece of clothing.

"Next serve," Marie said as Tom handed Kristen the ball.

Kristen knew exactly what her next play was going to be. Trying to keep her tits private, Jenny was playing with only one hand; Kristen was too much of a competitor to let such an advantage go to waste. Once again, Kristen drove a sharp spinning backhand serve at Jenny, and, once again, Jenny failed to connect her racket with the ball.

"Wow," Marie proclaimed. "We don't exactly have the game of the century going on here; do we?"

Susan and Jenny wouldn't even look at each other.

"Jenny," Marie said compassionately.

"I know," Jenny said. She set her paddle on the table then leaned forward in hopes of keeping her pussy out of view then carefully removed her panties. As soon as the panties dropped, Jenny moved her free hand over her crotch and stood there awkwardly leaning forward with her legs crossed at the knees.

"Game point," Marie said as Tom extended the ball to Jenny.

"I'll take that," Susan said grabbing the ball from Tom." Susan once again prepared to serve.

"Hold on," Marie said pointing at Jenny's paddle, still abandoned on the playing surface. "You can't just leave that on the table, Jenny. You have to pick it up."

Jenny stepped forward to the table and leaned her body into the paddle. Without removing her arm from her chest, Jenny grabbed the padded and stood back up.

Susan gave her partner an evil look and prepared to serve the ball. Susan tossed the ball up and gingerly tapped it over the net. Kristen stepped back calmly and backhanded the ball which hit the table then bounced to the outside of Jenny. Susan tried to plow through her best friend to make contact with the orb, but it was no use. The slow-moving ball fell gently to the floor and ended the game.

The group cheered Kristen's final point of the evening as Susan started shaking her head wildly and pacing the room. "This isn't fair," Susan protested. "She wasn't even trying."

"I'm sorry, Susan," Marie added. "You made a deal. Now you need to live up to it."

Still only wearing his Jockeys, Lucas started chanting, "Take it off. Take it off." The rest of the group joined in. "Take it off. Take it off." Even Jessie, still doing her best to cover her oversized tits and pussy, made her way from the couch to join in the chant.

Susan knew what was expected of her; she grabbed the bottom of her sundress and cinched it up revealing a blue thong followed by a blue and white silk bra. The dress caught momentarily in her ponytail, but Susan managed to untangle it without much issue.

"Take it off," the chant continued. "Take it off."

Susan looked at her shy friend standing there with her back to the crowd covering her body in terror. Susan knew such modesty had no place in what was about to happen. After fixing her ponytail, Susan removed her bra then quickly proceeded to drop her panties. The group cheered. Susan did her best to conceal her naked body from the crowd.

"Beautiful, Ladies," Marie said while scooping up Susan's clothing. "Now, I'm afraid it's time for your paddling. Could you both lean over the table for us?"

Without argument, Susan moved immediately to the table. She leaned her arms against the surface preparing for her punishment. "Come on, Jenny," Susan said to her shy friend. We might as well get this over with. This is all your fault anyway."

Still covering herself with both hands, Jenny stepped up to the table's edge beside her best friend. Jenny quickly uncovered her tits and leaned her right elbow and forearm against the table. She kept her left hand firmly over her pussy.

"You're up, Kristen," Marie said motioning to the girls' bare asses."

Kristen approached Jenny first and delivered a quick smack.

"Owwww," Jenny whimpered.

Kristen delivered a second blow followed by another. The pre-law student didn't have the energy to convey the same power she struck Lucas with earlier. Still, she did her best.

Twice, Jenny moved her hand from her pussy trying to block Kristen's paddle. Both times, Marie made Jenny reposition her hand. As the spanking proceeded, Jenny became less and less worried about being naked and more focused on the pain. Once Kristen finished with Jenny, she moved to Susan. Kristen wished she had more energy for Susan's punishment. Even though Kristen didn't know Susan very well, Kristen couldn't stand Marie's community college friend. Kristen rubbed her bicep trying to loosen her muscles as much as possible.

"Smack," the paddle collided with Susan's ass.

"Uhhhh...Uhhhh," Susan grimaced with each of the first couple blows. "Fuck," she screamed as Kristen delivered the third smack.

Kristen's arm strength grew proportionately to Susan's objections. Each hit more intense than the previous, Susan's cries of pain grew louder. With the eighth smack, Susan jumped away from the table clutching her ass.

"Oh, no," Kristen said pointing at Susan's empty spot at the table. "You have two more coming."

"Fine," Susan said repositioning herself for the final two blows. "Whatever."

Like a golfer preparing her swing, Kristen pretended to line the paddle up against Susan's bright red ass. Kristen reminded herself not to aim for the butt cheek but rather to aim past the target. She pulled back and swung with all her might.

"Thwat," the paddle hit its target violently rippling Susan's ass like a wave crashing into the ocean. Susan dropped to her knees.

"Son of a bitch," Susan snapped. She rubbed her ass as she jumped back to her feet preparing herself for the final blow.

Again, Kristen pulled back and smacked Kristen as hard as she hit anything in her life, and again, Susan dropped to her knees gripping the table for balance. Susan leaned her head against the edge of the table tennis court trying desperately to catch her breath.

"Wow," Marie said. "My sister has a mean swing; doesn't she?"

Tom looked at Jenny covering herself as best she could and Susan pressing her head into the table's edge. He wondered how these two girls would still be expected to give him his public handjob. He also considered how Marie expected two friends to work together on what was generally a one-person task.

"Tom," Marie demanded. "Take the net off the table. We need to get ready for our final performance of the evening, and I promise this will be a happy ending for you."

Tom was skeptical of Marie's promise but did what he was told nonetheless. It only took him a few seconds to unhook the net supports and convert his table tennis court to an entirely flat surface.

"All right, girls," Marie said. "It's show time."

"So we just have to give Tom a handjob?" Susan asked nervously.

"Oh, you're going to give him a handjob all right," Marie returned. "This is going to be so much more than JUST a handjob, though."

Marie picked up her large plastic bottle of baby oil and instructed Susan to get up on the table and lie down on her back. Susan protested briefly but quickly realized she didn't have her clothes, her phone, or even her keys. If Susan wanted to get this night over with, she would have to play along with Marie's forfeit. The group watched intently as Susan crawled up on the table trying to keep her boobs and pussy as concealed as possible.

Once Susan was in place, Marie handed Jenny the baby oil. Marie instructed Jenny to crawl up on the table with Susan and to spread the oil liberally over Susan's body. Jenny was to oil up Susan from her knees to her neck. The audience crowded the table as Jenny lubed up her best friend. Marie kept watch and made sure Jenny used sufficient oil and didn't miss any spots; Marie even made Susan move her hands momentarily so Jenny could adequately rub the oil on Susan's private parts.

When Susan was sufficiently oiled, Marie instructed Jenny to straddle her best friend. Obediently, Jenny sat on Susan's thighs like a cowgirl on a saddle. Marie then told Susan to cover Jenny in oil, also from her knees to her neck. Jenny had to lean forward so Susan could adequately apply the liquid. Jenny rested her hands on the table surrounding Susan's head and leaned in carefully so Susan could reach everywhere oil needed to be.

As the lubricant soaked her skin, Jenny could barely hold her place on top of Susan. Jenny's oil-soaked vagina slid up and down her best friend as Jenny fought to maintain her position on Susan's thighs. When the oil soaked into the girls' skin and slathered the green table, Tom's basement began to smell more like a second-rate spa than a table tennis facility.

After both girls had been oiled up, Marie instructed Tom to join them on the table. She told Tom to also straddle Susan with his back to Jenny. Tom's inner thighs compressed Susan's oiled breasts as his dick pointed straight forward over her face.

"That's amazing," Marie said proudly as she looked at Jenny and Mark hovering over Susan's body. "Jenny, I need you to slide up behind Tom so your tits are pressed against his back."

Jenny pushed herself forward on the table allowing her knees to lock between Tom's calves and Susan's oily torso. She put her arms around Tom and pulled her body tight against his back.

"Great," Marie encouraged. "Now, Susan, go ahead and rub oil all over Tom's chest and stomach."

Still lying on her back with Tom's erect penis mere inches from her face, Susan squirted oil all over Tom's body then rubbed it in as instructed. She didn't make any contact with his erect penis, however.

"Good," Marie said. Now reach around him and oil up his ass."

Susan paused a moment before complying with Marie's demand. After again making note of her limited room to move, Susan squirted oil on her right hand, reached around Tom's legs, and started rubbing his cheeks. Susan's arms around Mark's hips forced her penis into her face.

"Make sure to get inside his crack," Marie insisted. "Get the area between his legs too." Susan scowled as she ran her hand up and down Tom's crack and between his legs. Tom closed his eyes and clenched his lips as Susan's slippery hands invaded his body.

"There you go," Marie said once satisfied with Susan's work. "Now give the bottle to Jenny." Susan gladly handed the bottle around Tom's back to her friend.

"OK, Jenny," Marie said. "I want you to point the bottle into Tom's asshole and give it a good squirt."

Tom scowled at Marie. As he felt the warm oil gush into his orifice, Tom jerked forward once again propelling his balls directly into Susan's face.

"Watch it, asswipe," Susan snapped.

"Sorry," Tom replied not sure what else to say.

"Don't worry about that, Tom," Marie interjected. "I'm sure this is hardly a new experience for Susan."

Marie then looked directly at Jenny. "Go ahead and rub baby oil all over Tom's dick. Be careful. If he comes now, you might be waiting there a while for another chance."

Marie reached around Tom and used one hand to squirt oil on the other. Tom could feel Jenny's breasts smashing into his back as she clutched his body for balance. Tom clenched his fingers and toes as Jenny's oily hands made contact with his cock. Cautiously, Jenny smothered Tom's cock and balls with baby oil.

"All right, everyone," Marie said. "It's time for the real fun to begin. Pay attention. It's essential that you follow my instructions to the letter."

Susan rolled her head toward Marie. She was visibly pissed as she lay naked on the table with Tom and her best friend straddling her chest and torso.

"Susan," Marie began. "Slide your arms between Tom's legs.

Susan squirmed awkwardly to move her arms to her sides. Tom's thighs pushed her biceps up into her tits; Susan held her hands together over her stomach beneath Jenny's legs.

"Now grab Tom's ass," Marie continued.

Susan had to cross her arms over her stomach to get them back from under Jenny and up to Tom's ass. As instructed, she clenched his cheeks with her fingers.

"Good," Marie said. "Now rub one hand into his crack and the other hand between his legs."

Susan started rubbing. She scowled in disgust as her hand slid up and down Tom's oil-soaked ass crack. Her other hand crawled awkwardly back and forth between his ass and ball sack. The tips of her fingers brushed against the back of Tom's sac.

"Jenny, pull your body into Tom's back as close as you can then rub his chest and stomach. Don't touch his dick yet." Jenny pressed her body even harder against Tom's back and began to rub sensually.

"Ohhhhh," Tom whimpered. "That feels so good."

"I'll bet it does," Marie added. "Susan, go ahead and stick your finger in Tom's asshole."

"What?" Susan protested. "That's..."

"Do you ever want to get down from that table?" Marie asked rhetorically.

Susan had to squirm her body further below Tom to position her pointer finger correctly. Slowly, as Tom moaned, she slid the entirety of her finger into Tom's clenched opening.

"Splendid," Marie encouraged. "Now lick the area between his ass and balls."

Susan glared at Marie in disbelief but knew better than to argue. Susan slid her head further underneath Tom's body and pressed her tongue between his legs. She could taste the combination of sweat and salty skin; she could feel Tom's prickly hairs against her tongue and his balls draped over her forehead.

Tom felt like he was going to explode right then and there; every time Susan had to move, she steadied herself with the finger inside his ass. As her tongue glided through the oil between his legs, Tom felt a warm rush of blood building in his toes and working its way up his body.

"Now, Jenny," Marie said. "Grind your body into Tom's back." Jenny clenched her arms around Tom's chest and rubbed her body in a circular motion.

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...67891011