Sister Problems and Table Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Jessie said stepping back from the table. "You don't have to say it." The redhead reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She used both hands to cover her substantial tits as the undergarment fell to the ground. Her eyes teared up slightly as the audience offered encouragement.

Even though the game wasn't over, Jessie realized how completely overmatched she was. It was as obvious to her as it was everyone else; Jessie had no chance of competing with, let alone beating, Kristen. "I give up," Jessie conceded. "I give up."

"One down," Kristen cheered lifting her hands in the air.

"Wait," Marie said. "Jessie, are you seriously giving up already? The game's not even over."

"I am," Jessie said covering her face with her free hand. "I quit."

"And you know what that means?" Marie asked. "You lose the game."

"I know," Jessie said. "I've lost anyway."

"Well then," Marie said. "I guess we'll need you to take off your panties then."

"Please," Jessie begged. "I'll let her spank me and everything. Can I please just keep my underwear on?"

"Sorry," Marie said. "You knew the rules."

"But, Marie..."

"No buts," Marie interrupted. She had to wait a second while the crowd reacted to her unintended pun. "If you'd won, you'd be more than willing to spank my sister's bare ass. Now you have to follow through on your bet."

"But I can't," Jessie continued. "I just can't do it."

Sophie walked up to her friend and put her arm around Jessie. "You can do this," Sophie encouraged. "It's just for fun. No one here's gonna judge you."

Jessie paced around a few seconds building up her courage before releasing her tits and pushing her panties to her ankles. "I hope you're all happy," Jessie said stepping free of her underwear and holding her hands up in the air. "Everyone take a good look." Jessie spun around while the group cheered her bravery.

"Okay, Jessie," Marie said without affording Jessie any opportunity to acclimate to her newfound exhibitionism. Marie put her hand on Jessie's shoulder nudging her gently towards the table. "I need you to lean over here."

Jessie jerked Marie's hand from her shoulder. Jessie knew it was time for her spanking, but she wasn't going to be pushed around. Jessie leaned over the table exposing her bare ass to the group.

"You're up, Kristen," Marie said. "You get ten swats with the paddle."

"Fine by me," Kristen said lining up behind her defeated opponent.

Jessie screamed emphatically as Kristen took her first swat. The blonde twenty-one-year-old didn't pause at all before delivering the next smack followed immediately by another and another. Jessie tried to reach back over her ass, but Marie pulled Jessie's hands away from the paddle's trajectory. "Smack," Kristen landed the fifth blow. "Whack," went number six. Jessie's ass cheeks blushed bright red as Kristen swung again and again until all ten swats were delivered. After the tenth hit, Jessie jumped up from the table grabbing her ass with both hands and prancing around the room in pain. Jessie's bloodshot eyes and tearstained cheeks signaled her agony, but she remained resolute preparing herself for the remaining forfeit.

"It's go time, Tom," Marie said patting her hand on the same area of the table Jessie just ejected herself from. "Hop up here."

Without a word, Tom backed up on the table and jumped up allowing his calves and feet to hang down toward the ground. Marie helped him lie back and spread his legs open. It was time for Jessie to finish her penalty. She had to give Tom a blowjob in front of everyone.

Tom closed his eyes. He could feel his erect penis pointing directly into the air as his friends watched intently. Tom thought about his long and active night, how so many women had their hands on his naked cock and ass and how he had been paraded around and objectified like never before in his life. Tom knew he wouldn't have much stamina left, but he didn't want to blow his load too quickly. He had to at least make a good show of it.

Tom felt Jessie's curly hair against his legs as she slowly leaned in toward his center. He felt her warm breath against his inner thighs as her mouth neared his rod. Jessie grabbed hold of Tom's hips so as to steady her descent. Tom felt Jessie's warm lips brush briefly against the tip of his penis. He clenched every muscle in his body trying to hold his seed inside. Several times, Jessie's mouth made brief contact with Tom before pulling away. The anticipation was almost more than Tom could bear; he worried even more about spraying Jessie's face before her blowjob debut began in earnest.

After finally kissing Tom's dick several times, Jessie wrapped her lips around his penis head. Her mouth moved down and back up Tom's helmet, and her tongue brushed against his tip with every cycle. Tom felt blood rushing through his loins like his body wanted to explode. The crowd noise faded in Tom's mind; he could only consider penetrating Jessie's mouth. Jessie continued her motion up and down his dick but no deeper than an inch or two. Tom wanted to feel Jessie's lips slide all the way down his stem filling her mouth wholly with his manhood.

"Deeper," Tom begged. "Please. Deeper."

Jessie's lips tightened their tentative grip with every plunge. With each bob, she grew more confident and took more of Tom into her throat.

"Ahhhhhh," Tom moaned uncontrollably. He forgot about the crowd around him. Tom's only thought was filling Jessie's mouth with every inch of his dick. "Take it. Take it all."

Tom thrust his hips in the air pressing himself into Jessie's face. Jessie pulled back fighting off a gagging reaction.

"More," Tom insisted. "More."

"More...More...More," the crowd chanted. "More...More...More."

Perhaps encouraged by the audience reaction, Jessie dropped her head back into Tom's lap taking his entire cock down her throat. She pursed her lips around the base of his stem and sucked like a vacuum while circling his tip with her tongue.

Jessie's technique produced a feeling like Tom had never felt before. Tom reached down and grabbed Jessie's long curly hair pulling her face deeper into his dick.

Jessie reached her hands under Tom and grabbed his ass cheeks pulling them apart as she plunged up and down his erection; Tom arched his back and clenched his toes. He screamed in pure exhilaration as he filled Jessie's mouth with his cum.

Jessie snapped her head back wiping Tom's goo off her face. She wanted to spit his cum out, but it was too late. It had mostly found its way down her throat.

"Holly shit, Jessie," Sophie said as she congratulated her best friend. Everyone else cheered and whistled at Jessie's unfettered exhibition.

It took Jessie a second to catch her bearings. Eventually, however, the shy embarrassed nerd-girl from before reemerged. "Can I...Can I have my clothes back?" Jessie asked Marie timidly clutching her arms over her exposed tits and pussy.

"I'm sorry," Marie said. "Once you lose your clothes, they're gone for good."

Marie instructed Tom to take Jessie's clothes upstairs, but Tom had yet to recover from his other-worldly experience. He just lay on the table unable to move. Opting to give Tom and the group a minute to recoup, Marie took it upon herself to remove Jessie's clothing from the basement.

Jessie retreated to the couch; she sat there leaning forward and clutching her naked body. Despite her enthusiastic and well-received performance, she was clearly embarrassed. Jessie stared up at the ceiling not willing to make eye contact with any of her friends.

Sophie sat with Jessie on the couch and took a minute to congratulate her on going through with the forfeit. Jessie wouldn't even look at her best friend. Eventually, Sophie decided leave Jessie to herself and rejoin the group by the Ping-Pong table. Jessie needed some time alone, and Sophie, like everyone else, wondered who might be the next to play Kristen.

By the time Marie made it back to the basement, Kristen and Tom were in their respective positions and ready for the second game. "You know what to do," Marie said as she handed the basket to her older sister.

Kristen reached into the container confidently and drew another name. The blonde pre-law student's face turned pale, however, as she looked at the paper.

After the lackluster competition between Jessie and Kristen, the audience was hoping for a more competitive game this time around. By the look on Kristen's face, such a contest might be on deck. Hope and trepidation filled the room.

"Who is it?" Marie asked with a smile.

"It's...It's..."

"Who is it, Kristen?" Marie insisted.

"Lucas. It's Lucas."

Chapter Eight

The audience cheered vociferously. Where Jessie didn't stand a chance at beating Kristen, Lucas had to be a better match. While no one had ever seen Lucas play table tennis before, they assumed that a star soccer player should be able to hold his own. At least that's what the guys were hoping, that Lucas would finally get Kristen naked. The girls, while certainly looking forward to seeing a less conceited version of Kristen, would have also settled for Lucas losing his shorts.

"Come on," Lucas said with a smile. "Me? Really? Is that even fair for Kristen?"

"What?" Kristen snapped, bothered by her assumptive loss. "You think just because you have a soccer scholarship, you're automatically good at everything else? Or is it because I don't have a dick?"

"I didn't say..."

"Well, then," Kristen said. "Step up to the table. Just remember, the last two people who played me walked away naked."

"Oh, let's go, Kristen," Lucas said picking up his paddle, his disdain for Marie's older sister evident in his disposition.

"Sounds like we have a game," Marie extolled before clarifying the terms of engagement. This time, Kristen will serve first, and the loser, Marie warned, would have the most painful penalty of the night. The game's loser would not only get spanked by the winner; she would get Icy Hot rubbed on her pussy.

"You mean the loser's dick," Kristen scoffed about her assumptive loss. "Don't you?"

"Sure," Marie responded with a placating laugh. "Or that."

Kristen and Lucas weren't sure how to react to Marie's Icy Hot penalty. As athletes, they had both used Icy Hot before, but neither of them was sure what would happen if that same ointment was applied to their genitals. Growing up, they heard stories of Icy Hot dares, but neither competitor had actually witnessed such a spectacle.

"So we gonna get this game going or what?" Lucas finally said.

"Don't worry," Kristen smacked back. "I'll have you out of here in no time."

"Then serve the ball already," Lucas joked swaying back and forth like a tennis pro.

"Before we get started," Marie added. "I have one final offer for the two of you."

"An offer?" Kristen asked impatiently. "There's more? Really?"

"That's right," Marie said. "I'll award either of you two bonus points if you want to strip right here and now."

The group cheered begging Lucas and Kristen to take Marie up on her offer.

"Oh, I'll pass," Kristen responded quickly.

"That's fine," Marie said. "Lucas? You passing too?"

Lucas looked pensively at Marie. "So if I strip now, I get two points?"

"That's right," Marie responded as the room hushed in anticipation.

"So I would only need three points to win?" Lucas queried. "Would I get my clothes back after?"

"Sorry," Marie responded surprised that Lucas was even considering her offer. "Once you take it off, it's mine."

"Go ahead, Lucas," Heather, encouraged.

"No," Lucas' little sister, Crystal, added. "I don't need to see that shit. Besides, you're going to kick her ass anyway."

"Take it off," Sophie chanted. "Take it off."

Tina, Susan, and Jenny joined in the chant. "Take it off. Take it off. Take it off."

"Sorry," Lucas finally insisted with a smile after hearing everyone out. "I'm gonna play this one straight."

"Don't worry, ladies," Kristen added. "I'll have your soccer crush naked in no time flat. If he ever shuts up and plays that is."

"Fine," Lucas said glaring at Kristen. "It's game on."

"Play ball," Marie added since she didn't know a better way to kick off a table tennis game. "Kristen, it's your serve."

Kristen immediately served the ball hoping to catch Lucas off guard; Lucas was somehow ready, not that it did him much good. Lucas' return sailed high over Kristen's court for the first point of the game.

"That's one to nothing," Kristen said pumping her fist in the air. "What you wanna take off first?"

"So, I spotted you one," Lucas joked as he pulled off his shirt, spun it over his head, and threw it into the crowd.

It took the girls a minute to quiet down after watching Lucas remove his shirt.

"What is this, a boy band concert?" Marie joked. "Kristen, it's your serve."

For the first time that evening, Kristen decided to use her high toss serve. She knew that getting ahead of Lucas was important if she wanted to keep her clothes on, and, at least for the time being, her plan was working perfectly.

"Fuck me," Lucas snapped after missing Kristen's smashing serve. He stepped back in horror shaking his head. It was just beginning to set in that Kristen might be a tougher opponent than he'd initially given her credit for.

"Looks like you should've taken Marie up on her offer," Kristen teased. "You're losing your clothes anyway."

"I know," Lucas said to Marie before she could ask him to take off his pants. Within seconds, Lucas was facing off against Kristen wearing only a pair of black Jockey boxer briefs.

"It's your serve," Marie said motioning for Tom to give Lucas the ball. "Better not miss again. You're running out of clothes." Lucas stared at the white orb in his hand as though he was somehow willing it into submission. Kristen stood at alert like a lion ready to pounce on a gazelle.

With seemingly little effort, Lucas flipped the ball in the air and hit a perfect backhand spin. Kristen attempted a backhand push but ended up sailing the ball into the air. Lucas jumped forward and slammed the sphere into the back of Kristen's court. Despite her best attempt, Kristen couldn't get her racket into position quickly enough.

"That's what I'm talking about," Tom said breaking his silence from the sidelines.

Kristen glared at Tom for a second before turning her attention to Marie. Kristen was pissed that she was about to lose her first item of clothing, and she didn't care for Tom rooting against her.

"Sorry, sis," Marie said with feigned consolation. "Looks like it's your turn." Kristen took a minute to scan the room. Sure enough, all eyes were on her. After Kristen had single-handedly won Jessie's clothes and most of Lucas' wardrobe, and after she had cost Marie all of her clothes the night before, Kristen was actually going to surrender her own top.

"Whatever," Kristen grumbled as she yanked her white tank top over her head.

"Very nice," Lucas said staring at Kristen's black bra with a grin. "I can't wait to see if your panties match."

"Tough talk for a guy one point away from flapping in the wind," Kristen taunted. "Why don't you just serve so we can get your little man some fresh air?"

Lucas quickly positioned himself as though he was going to deliver another backhand serve but then shifted quickly smacking a slow but steady forehand spin across the net. Not fooled by Lucas' fakery, Kristen whacked a forehand drive right back at him. Lucas stepped back quickly and delivered a spot-on loop return over the net.

Kristen tried to block Lucas' shot but misjudged the fast-spinning ball's trajectory. As the ball hit the ground, the game was tied, and, as everyone was well aware, Kristen would have to give up her pants. Kristen was more nervous than at any point before this. While she certainly didn't want to lose her jeans, she was more worried about Lucas' strong play over the last two rallies. Could Lucas actually beat her? If so, Kristen had a lot more to concern herself with than just showing off her panties. The next point would cost Kristen her bra. After that, Kristen would find herself completely naked.

"Let's have 'em, sis," Marie said pointing to Kristen's jeans. "What's good for the goose and all." As Kristen unbuttoned her pants, she thought about her deal with Marie. It was originally Kristen's understanding that she would be spared any such displays if she convinced Tom to step in. Now, for the second time that day, Kristen was taking off her pants in Tom's basement. Only this time, it was more than just Kristen and Tom watching her. It felt like half of her old high school was in the room. Kristen realized it was foolish to believe Marie would let her off easily after everything that happened the night before. Marie finally had all the leverage she needed over Kristen and Marie wasn't going to let that advantage go to waste.

"Get on with it already," Lucas jabbed his opponent. "You're not revealing some national treasure or something."

"Fuck off," Kristen snapped. For the first time that evening, Kristen openly lost control of her emotions.

"Come on, Kristen," Marie added. "Stop stalling already."

Kristen held her black silk panties in place with one hand while she pushed the tight jeans down with the other. Kristen stepped out of the rolled denim and kicked her pants across the carpet at Marie.

Kristen positioned herself for her next serve but had to close her eyes for a moment; her arms were shaking wildly, and she needed to calm herself down. Kristen knew she had to get her game back, and she had to do it now. Otherwise, she'd play the next point topless.

"She's losing it," Lucas trash talked. "This game's all but over." Kristen knew that Lucas, an accomplished athlete and competitor, was not just making noise. He was trying to get into her head. That was usually Kristen's own play. She had taken the same approach with Jessie and with Marie the night before. Even though she knew what Lucas was doing, it still pissed her off. Realizing she had to win this point, Kristen went back to her strongest play, the high toss serve. This time, however, Lucas was ready with a powerful forehand drive return. By the time Kristen repositioned herself from her service, the rally was already over.

The second Kristen missed her point, pandemonium broke out. Even the girls who were originally rooting for Lucas to lose his shorts cheered Kristen's miss. Tom's table tennis buddies took the opportunity to jump in the air and try out their full body bumps; they seemingly thought their awkward display was a better idea than it turned out to be. Kristen crossed her arms over her black bra as though she wasn't going to let anyone take it from her. Even so, she knew there really wasn't much of a choice. In addition to not reneging on a bet, Kristen knew Marie could still have her arrested for driving under the influence. Kristen had come this far, and there was no turning back. The bra had to come off.

As Kristen prepared to remove her brassiere, her friends quieted like a class full of rowdy students shutting up after the teacher walks in. Seeing Kristen topless was a big deal in her town, and Kristen knew it. She'd spent years setting herself apart from everyone else. Now at least some of her friends were going to watch her fall back to their level. Kristen realized that the more she stalled, complained, or argued, the more everyone would enjoy her humiliation. Instead, she committed herself to acting as though she didn't mind stripping in front of everyone. Her sister did mind. She knew it, and everyone in the room knew it.

Kristen stood resolutely with her chin high in the air. The blonde pre-law student reached behind her back with a single hand and unhooked her bra. With her left hand at her side, Kristen methodically reached her right hand to her left shoulder and slid the bra strap to her bicep. She then slowly moved her left arm to her other side and slid off her right strap. Once the straps were free of her shoulders, Kristen moved her arms just enough to let the garment fall to her feet. Not willing to surrender her pride to the crowd, Kristen held her arms down and resisted the urge to cover her breasts. The blonde twenty-one-year-old did her best to ignore the screams and yells from her audience. She told herself they were just goading her, trying to get some type of reaction. Kristen was committed to not giving in. Exposing herself to them was bad enough. She wasn't going to play into their hands emotionally as well.