Sister Problems and Table Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen knew she had to win her next serve. In addition to not wanting to lose her panties, she was well aware that Lucas only needed two more points to win the game. Then Kristen would not only spend the rest of the night naked, but she would also have to bend over for Lucas to spank her then let him spread Icy Hot on her pussy.

"Okay, let's get this game going again," Marie said clapping her hands in the air for the audience's benefit. After this round, someone's getting naked."

The crowd followed Marie's lead and resumed whistling and yelling at the contestants. This was definitely a moment of truth.

Not willing to risk another bad serve, Kristen cautiously forehanded the ball over the net. Lucas, content to take the same conservative approach, returned the ball with a basic forehand push. With enough time to sit back and wait, Kristen backhanded the ball adding just enough spin to make things interesting.

Still keeping things simple, Lucas pushed the ball gently back over the court. Lucas' slow return afforded Kristen the chance for a big move; she swung as hard as she could, driving the ball toward Lucas. As soon as the ball left her racket, however, Kristen realized that Lucas had set her up. He dove forward over his court and blocked Kristen's drive back onto her side of the table and out of Kristen's reach. Forgetting her composure, Kristen fell to her knees and dropped her head into her hands. It was almost a mirror image from the night before when Marie had lost her final point to Kristen.

The basement erupted in cheers and congratulations. A couple of beers quickly found their way out of their respective cups as high fives and hugs became the group's priority. This was the moment their party was supposed to be about, Kristen exposing herself to the group.

"Calm down everyone," Marie demanded of the crazed crowd. "Calm the fuck down."

Kristen wasn't able to move; she couldn't force herself off the floor or even lift her head. She simply wasn't able to hide her embarrassment anymore. Her humiliation had taken control of her body and mind. Even with her eyes closed, she could feel her former classmates staring at and making fun of her.

Marie stepped over to her older sister, knelt down, and put her arm around Kristen's shoulders. "Ignore them," Marie whispered in Kristen's ear. "They don't know shit about all this."

"But," Kristen whined back. "But, why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I have to, sis," Marie responded caringly. "I'm sure you don't understand, but I have to do this. Now pull yourself together and play this out. You're not a quitter. You never have been, and you won't be tonight."

Kristen felt strangely reassured by her sister's encouragement. Kristen reminded herself that everyone at that party was going to have their moment basking in her suffering; after the party was over, she would go back to her life and leave all these people behind. As far as Kristen was concerned, everyone at the party, save Marie, might as well be a stranger. After tonight, their lives would never intersect with hers again.

Kristen stood up almost at attention. She looked down past her exposed breasts at her black silk panties. Could Kristen go through with this? Could she remove her last piece of clothing in front of everyone? Kristen had grown up with most of these people, after all.

Kristen looked blankly into space as she tucked her thumbs into the sides of her panties. She pushed down, but the undergarment didn't want to move. Like trying to pull a suction cup off a window, the silk somehow adhered to her skin. Kristen grew numb as she finally slid the panties down her legs. She could only tell her progress by the increasing volume from the group around her. Rather than letting her panties fall to the ground on their own, Kristen held on and guided them down her thighs and her calves. Once close to the floor, Kristen stepped one foot then the other free from her final article of clothing. She clutched the silk panties in her hand like a young child clinging to her favorite toy. She didn't want to give them up.

"Can I have those?" Marie asked her sister motioning to the panties in Kristen's hand.

Kristen didn't respond. She just stared blankly at the tennis table.

"Kristen," Marie added forcefully. "Hey, Kristen. I need your panties."

Marie's demand startled Kristen and snapped the older sister from her trance. Without a word, Kristen forced her clenched fingers open and handed Marie the wadded-up undergarment.

Kristen was one missed point away from a spanking and having to rub Icy Hot all over her exposed vagina. To prevent that, she would have to score three straight points against Lucas, who seemed to be on a roll. Kristen knew that if she could score the next point, Lucas would have to remove his own underwear. Then Kristen would see how effective he was at playing table tennis with his dick flapping in the wind. To score that point, Kristen would have to get over her own unwelcome exposure.

Doing her best to ignore the pandemonium, Kristen stepped back to the table tennis court and picked up her paddle. "I believe it's your serve," Kristen said to Lucas matter-of-factly.

"All right then," Lucas responded with a smile staring unapologetically at Kristen's exposed pussy. "I believe this is the game point."

"The game's not over yet," Kristen returned. "Are you gonna serve or what?"

"Ok, then," Lucas said preparing to serve the ball. "You asked for it."

Lucas delivered a dangerous high toss serve at Kristen. She instantly retreated to position herself for a return attempt. With few options, Kristen lobbed the ball back toward Lucas hoping the sphere would at least touch down on his court. It did hit in bounds—barely. After bouncing off the table, the ball sailed slowly back into the air as Lucas wound up confidently for his best kill shot. Lucas' return barely hit the front forehand side of Kristen's court; despite hurling her naked body through the air, Kristen couldn't get her racket anywhere near the white ball.

"That's what I'm talking about," Lucas said holding both hands in the air as if he just scored the winning point in the World Cup.

After catching her balance, Kristen leaned forward clutching the table edge with both hands. Even though the odds were against her, Kristen never thought her tournament would come to this. She wasn't used to losing and certainly wasn't used to paying such a high price for her failures.

"That's perfect, sis," Marie said in response to Kristen's stance. "Just hold it right there." The younger sister picked up Kristen's paddle and extended it to Lucas. "It's time for Kristen's spanking."

"I'm gonna enjoy this," Lucas said making his way around the table pretending to chug along like a locomotive.

"Can I have a minute?" Kristen asked. "I just need a..."

"Sorry, sis," Marie returned pressing her hand against Kristen's crooked back. "You better brace yourself. Lucas'll give you ten smacks while I run and get the Icy Hot."

Kristen knew there was no way to avoid what was next. She leaned forward resting her hands and elbows on the Ping-Pong table. Kristen braced herself for the first blow, but nothing happened. She snuck a peek back at Lucas, who was winding his arm and hamming it up for the crowd. She closed her eyes and continued holding her breath; the wait was a punishment all to itself.

After what seemed like forever, Kristen looked back again at Lucas. Just as she made eye contact, Lucas swung his paddle with all his might. "Thwap."

"Ohhhhhh," Kristen chirped. Her body recoiled around the table. Before Kristen could regain her bearings, Lucas swung again. "Thwap!" Kristen's left elbow slipped forward causing her body to fall flat onto the hard surface. "Smack...Smack...Smack!" Lucas whacked three more times before Kristen could reposition her arm.

"What the..." Kristen pleaded as she stepped away from the table grabbing her ass. She could feel the blood rushing to her throbbing cheeks.

"You're not done, Kristen," Marie said. "Five more to go."

After a letting her ass cool off for a few seconds, Kristen returned to her position at the table. More than anything, she wanted this ordeal over with.

"Smack that ass," Heather said from the audience.

"Make sure to get both cheeks," Crystal added as everyone cheered.

With each remaining swat, Kristen screamed in pain and the merciless crowd celebrated exuberantly.

After the final swat, Kristen jumped away from the table; she again paced back and forth rubbing her sore ass and high-stepping around the room. Eventually, the pain subsided enough to where Kristen was able to take her place back at the green table.

"Okay, then," Marie said to her older sister as Marie patted her hand on the green surface. "Crawl on up here, sis."

"I have to get up there?" Kristen protested. "Why can't I just stand somewhere? Maybe I can go upstairs or something?"

"No dice," Marie returned. "Now get your ass up here before we let Lucas have another ten smacks."

"Come on, Kristen," Lucas jabbed. "How bad can it be?"

"Shut the fuck up, Lucas," Kristen demanded.

"Don't be so snappy," Lucas chided. "You lost fair and square."

"She said shut the fuck up," Marie yelled pushing Lucas in the shoulder. "Get your own ass up there if you think it's so easy."

"Sorry," Lucas said. "My god."

"Seriously, though, Kristen," Marie said consolingly. "You need to get up on the table."

"This is bullshit, Marie," Kristen stated as she turned around and backed up to the playing surface. "You know it's bullshit too." Kristen hopped up on the table; laid her head back on the green surface and let her calves hang over the edge. Marie pried Kristen's legs apart giving everyone in the room an intimate view of her pussy. Kristen stared at the fluorescent light directly above her. Gradually, the light blurred together with the rest of the ceiling. The glowing haze and the group's chatter conjoined with the pain from her stinging ass into a hopeless morass of insensibility.

Just as Kristen zoned completely out, Marie's cold fingers jolted Kristen back to reality; two fingers grazed gently through Kristen's pubic hair. Kristen originally feared it might be Lucas feeling her up. Instead, it was her younger sister explaining to Lucas how to apply the Icy Hot. Lucas' fingers would be next.

Marie stepped to the side of the table and leaned in toward her sister. Marie wiped several strands of sticky blond hair from Kristen's sweaty face. "Okay, Kristen," Marie said. "This is going to sting. It might even burn like hell, but it's important that you don't get up and run. If you try to wash this off with water, it'll only burn more. After a little while, I'll clean it off with baby oil. Understand?"

Kristen rolled her head toward her younger sister. "Are you kidding me? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Sorry, sis," Marie said. "We can't hold up any longer. Just remember; stay here and let me clean you up. Okay?"

"Okay," Kristen murmured. "I get it. Stay here on the table."

Marie looked at Lucas, who had the specially prescribed quantity of Icy Hot on his fingers. "Do it," Marie demanded. "Go ahead."

Kristen lifted her head so she could watch Lucas stepping between her legs and moving his hands toward her center. She braced herself for what she assumed would be a burning sensation. Kristen couldn't tell what was taking Lucas so long. His hand was inches from her clit, but he had yet to make contact. What was he waiting for?

"Do it already," Marie said. "Act like you've seen a pussy before, why don't you?"

Lucas looked at Marie briefly then pressed his fingers against Kristen's pussy lips. The ointment felt cold at first. Kristen was almost relieved. Was this all there was to it?

"Good boy," Marie said to Lucas. "Now rub it all around."

Lucas rubbed the ointment all over Kristen's vagina and through her minimal blonde bush.

As Lucas stepped away, Kristen's pussy started burning. "Marie, it's burning," she said.

"I know it is," Marie answered again brushing her hands through Kristen's hair. "Hang in there just a little while." Kristen looked down her stomach and at her pussy. It was turning red as the Icy Hot continued burning her sensitive skin. It was getting worse by the second. Kristen worried she wouldn't be able to contain herself much longer.

"Wow," Lucas said from the group huddled around Kristen's spread legs. "It's really starting to burn. Isn't it?"

"That's gotta hurt," Lucas' sister, Crystal, added from behind him.

Like a sprung mousetrap, Kristen's body shot up over the table and collapsed in on itself. She waved her hands frantically over her lap hoping for any relief. "It burns," Kristen screamed. "It burns like fuck."

The room silenced itself in reaction to Kristen's pain. Most of the girls cringed with sympathy. The guys weren't sure how to react. Kristen's entire body started sweating profusely. "This burns. Marie, it burns really fucking bad." She pulled her knees up to her chest and rolled onto her side.

"Hang in there, Kristen," Marie said to her sister. "It's almost over."

Kristen couldn't take the pain. She jumped off the table and stood with her legs spread wide. "Fuuuuck," Kristen screamed waving her hands over her pussy and blowing puffs of air toward her crotch. She looked around frantically then ran to the beer cooler; she yanked a cold can from the bottom of the container. Kristen dropped to the ground and spread her legs open like a mother about to give birth. She pressed the cold beer against her pussy lips. Kristen laid her head back against the floor writhing in pain. "It still burns," she yelled again.

"Over here, Kristen," Marie yelled to her sister motioning for Kristen to return to the table. "Come over here." Kristen ignored her sister; she just lay on the floor holding the cold beverage over her burning vagina.

"That's not going to help," Marie said approaching her sister and extending a hand. "Come over to the table, and I'll help you." Marie grabbed her sister's hand and assisted Kristen to her feet. Marie dragged Kristen over to the table and patted her hand on the green surface. Kristen, screaming frantically, jumped back on the table.

Marie helped her moaning sister lie back then pulled Kristen's hands away from her pussy. The younger sister took out an oversized bottle of baby oil and poured it liberally on Kristen's snatch. Marie rubbed the oil into her sister's slit and all over Kristen's burning lips. Kristen rested her interlocked hands over her forehead as the pain began to subside. After a few seconds of massaging her sister's pussy, Marie took a towel and gently dried between Kristen's legs.

"Let's give her some space, everyone," Marie said to the speechless group. "She needs a few minutes before the final game."

"The next game?" Tom asked. "We're seriously playing another game."

"Of course," Marie assured Tom. "She has one game left. Then we're done."

Surprised by Marie's bold stance, Tom joined the group by the cooler. He wondered what happened to the beer Kristen had been rubbing all over herself. Was it back in the ice? Was someone drinking it?

Marie gave everyone a few minutes to gather their thoughts while Kristen lay naked on the table. Marie's older sister had assumed the fetal position and was clutching her pussy with both hands. Marie realized the Icy Hot dare was too much. She rationalized that Kristen had gone too far the previous evening by forcing Marie to strip naked at the River Festival.

Marie felt sorry for causing her sister so much physical pain, but she wasn't about to stop the contest. Marie knew everyone would love her plan for the next match. She figured Tom would especially enjoy the grand finale.

After another few minutes, Kristen rolled off the table and found her footing. She knelt on the floor with her head down. Kristen stared blankly at the carpet, still stunned from her painful and humiliating experience.

"Let's gather 'round," Marie said calling everyone back to the Ping-Pong table. "It's time for game three."

Kristen shook her head trying to regain her wits; her pussy still burned even more than her ass stung. Kristen worried that she was in no shape to play another game of table tennis and fretted even more about what type of forfeit Marie had lined up for the next loser. Even in her diminished state, Kristen was confident in her ability to beat most of their guests. There were a few, specifically Matt, Josh, and Nicholas, who Kristen thought might be able to defeat her. She hoped to pull an easier name from the basket.

"Time to choose our final player," Marie said to her sister extending the basket of folded papers. Kristen dutifully pulled a paper from the basket and unfolded it. Everyone could tell from Kristen's grin that she approved of her selection.

"So," Marie asked her sister. "Who is it?"

"Jenny," Kristen said holding up the paper with a confident grin. "It's Jenny."

"Me?" Jenny questioned from the congregation. "No. It can't be."

"Oh my god," Jenny's friend Susan exclaimed. "Jenny, you have to go next."

Jenny was one of the few people in the room who hadn't gone to high school with Marie and Kristen. Jenny and her friend Susan knew Marie instead from the past year in community college. The night before was the first time Jenny and Susan had met most of Marie's friends.

"Sure is your turn, Jenny," Marie said walking toward the skinny girl with curly blonde hair. "Grab a racquet."

Chapter Nine

Tom was one of just a few people in the room disappointed by the selection. Jenny was unquestionably the nicest of all his guests when he met her at the door that evening. Instead of taking advantage of his situation, Jenny treated him with respect and dignity. Tom would have preferred to see Susan, Jenny's bitch friend, face Kristen in strip table tennis. If not Susan, Tom would have been okay with his ex-girlfriend, Heather, getting some comeuppance. But Jenny? It just didn't seem right.

Jenny took tiny steps forward willing herself to the table. Disbelief filled her face. She was anything but confident about her chances.

"Please," Jenny begged Marie. "Can't you pick someone else? I've hardly ever picked up a paddle before last night. I don't stand a chance?"

"Sorry, Jenny," Marie answered as expected. "Once your name's chosen, it's final. There's nothing we can do about it now. Besides, Kristen's been through a lot already, and she's naked. That has to be a disadvantage."

"Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of you tonight," Susan joked.

"Susan, please," Jenny responded in a panic. "This is serious."

"Don't worry," Marie said putting her arm around Jenny and walking her to the table. "Worse case, you get to spend a little quality time with my friend Tom."

"Time with me?" Tom asked nervously.

"And it was going to be a surprise," Marie joked. "I guess the cat's out of the bag now. The loser of our last game gets to give you a super special handjob."

"Me?" Tom asked. "But I already..."

"That's right," Marie said. "Your fun is far from over, Tommy boy. I will promise you this, though. You're about to get the best handjob of your life. Write it down." Marie handed Jenny a racket and motioned for the girls to take their places.

"Are we ready to play? It's our final game of the night. Better make it count."

"Hold on," Susan demanded as she stepped next to her friend at the table; she put her arm around Jenny in a show of solidarity. "You gave Lucas a chance to earn extra points if he stripped before the game. Why doesn't Jenny get that same option?"

Jenny was shocked by her friend's request. "Susan...What? I can't do that."

"You can't beat Kristen," Susan responded matter-of-factly. "You're going to end up naked anyway."