All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Breathing Underwater'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ivy is an interesting character to me.

When you introduced her in "Initiation" I initially didn't like her. She was to arrogant, bitchy and bossy plus she seemed like a pushover and wimp. And I thought her behavior towards Leah was despicable.

But in "Temptation" she is becoming more sympathetic to me. Still quite horny but also sweet, caring and loving, at least towards Katja. Besides that it feel like she is hiding something from Katja. Her feelings or some other secret which makes her more of a mystery.

And now in "Breathing Underwater" she comes of like a nymphomaniac.

She behaves around yrranahi like a dmurrhisi. Only towards Leah and Josephine she really seemed attracted to or was she simply doing her duty on the summer ball. Or am I mistaking and she is into dmurrhisi and is just playing Sisterhood politic with other dmurrhisis. Or is there some damage for her live before the Sisterhood where she wished to be a "regular" girl with a husband/wife but realised that society doesn't accept her for who she is. Or is she simply a sub on a search for a dom.

In conclusion Ivy is an interesting character to explore. But so are many character in your world.

Author you did a fantastic job. 5 Stars

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow Anon thank you very much! I love to hear people's thoughts on the characters. Creating some distinct personalities for the story was one of the things I worked hardest on, so it is very gratifying to hear that you find the characters interesting.

As you may have noticed, my thoughts on Ivy have evolved somewhat over the course of the two books. My overall aim is for her to be a fairly antipathetic character and not very likeable, but with some reason to her flaws rather than just being a total bitch. You are exactly right that she is a sub in search of a (yrranahi) dom. She especially likes serving other yrranahi girls sexually and being very roughly dominated. But the competitive and gossip-oriented culture of the Sisterhood still somewhat looks down on submissive yrranahi and makes Ivy feel ashamed of herself. So she hides her more intense desires behind jokes and bitching, and plays along as best she can.

In general, almost all of the characters are into both yrranahi and dmurrhisi (a hot girl is a hot girl, after all). Ivy too, but because she most likes taking dick, her interest in dmurrhisi is primarily as sexual punching bags on which to release her frustration. Hence her rude behavior towards Leah. However, I did intend for this to be mostly consensual; Leah invites rough treatment with the black flag, and enjoys what Ivy and Lia do to her. Even Ivy would have stopped if Leah had shown clearly that she did not like it.

As for Ivy's backstory and how she got to where she is now, that remains to be worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the dedication to your readers. Not only reading comments but also giving lengthy answers and explanations, that's extraordinary. I applaud you Author.

After I'm finished with Temptation, you'll probably hear from me again.

Author, stay healthy and I wish you every success in the new year. Keep writing.

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Anon, you too. I hope you enjoy Temptation also. Always happy to hear your thoughts.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiover 1 year ago

Wouldn't it be hot to see a scene with Vanessa and Friederike? Maybe they are fooling around and Ivy somehow walks in on that? They're a bit too cocky I think and it would be fun to see Ivy get back at them a little. Maybe it doesn't fit into the main story at all but I think that could be a fun scene.

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi there PI, great to see you here too. Yeah, Vanessa and Friederike still need rounding out as characters. My provisional 'dynamic' for them is that Friederike is genuinely kind of vain and competitive (i.e. an actual bona fide total bitch) whereas Vanessa is more of a carefree gossip along for the ride and the laughs. Ivy getting back at them would be a fun scene. I think it could fit into the main story, just have to think about where. Maybe right at the end after the events of Temptation, Ivy goes on one last rampage through the dorms to settle her scores with various other girls.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiover 1 year ago

The little I've seen from both of them i like them so far. think that would be an opportunity to get to know both Vanessa and Friederike a bit more and also see Ivy get back at both of them. I haven't thought this completely true but it could be that Ivy sees them and somehow joins in or it could be that she just opens the door, see one of them on all fours with the other behind her, laughs a little and feel a bit better about herself. Vanessa and Frererike panics a little. It would level out the playing field. That could of course be at the end of the events. Or maybe before? After the bj here? But I think you're right, it might be better after the main events.

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah I've been thinking about it and I think it fits best at the end. Ivy rejoins Katja right after the pool scene here and then they spend almost all of the story together until they get to the North Wing. And I think it would be hotter if Ivy encounters Friederike and Vanessa in the dorms rather than in the North Wing. Since there's lots of sex going on in the North Wing anyway, there's more potential for embarrassment in the dorms. I'll see what I can come up with.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiover 1 year ago

I agree. I think that is what works best. And I think Ivy somehow deserves that after this. Not sure who would be topping in that scenario though. Could be hot either way in different ways. Maybe Vanessa on all fours would fit in the best? Or maybe what's not fit in the best can be even hotter.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiabout 1 year ago

The more I have thought about it I feel that Friederike would most likely top. That could also be an argument for the opposite though... but it's also mostly Vanessa Ivy needs to get back at I think. Or maybe they both get fucked by two older girls? So that it's not just Ivy that is clearly after the senior girls. Couldn't that be fun?

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hehe PI these are some great thoughts. Yeah I think Friederike fits better as the top in the pair, but of course that makes it a bit more delicious if she gives in to the desire to get thoroughly dicked down. Them both fawning over a senior girl is a great idea! That would give Ivy a chance to gloat over the both of them.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiabout 1 year ago

Thank you! Even though I like both ideas the last one is tempting. Both Friederike and Vanessa getting it from two senior girls. Maybe one of them is May?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous