Sisterhood - Breathing Underwater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her flirtatious message delivered, Ivy stood and stepped forward down the steps to launch herself out into the water, grinning to herself.

She coasted outward, raising a wave of splashing water, then took a short breath before ducking her head and diving beneath the surface. She coasted again on the momentum of her dive, let the warmth and muffle of the water sweep past her and envelop her senses, then she put her hands together in front of her head and pulled forward in a first determined stroke.

Ivy opened her eyes to the blur of underwater. The light of the sun shone in straight beams from the surface above, illuminating the approximate contours of the pool. She made quickly for the far end, dragging her body against the resistance of the water in wide breaststrokes. She could swim a bit more than two lengths of the pool without taking a breath. One length was easy. It was often her arms that tired before her lungs. Her chest had barely begun to burn with the first sting of breathlessness when the wall of the pool loomed ahead. She slowed and looked about her, found the dangling legs of the girls seated at the edge, and swam in an arc to avoid them before surfacing a comfortable distance away.

Ivy drew her first breath slowly and noiselessly. She held the edge of the pool and faced away from the girls who she heard splashing and chattering some distance away. She didn't want May to see her look straight back across the pool, but from the edge of her vision Ivy thought she could see May's figure sitting half submerged on the steps, a flicker of movement where perhaps her legs were kicking idly at the water.

Ivy allowed herself two quiet shallow breaths then ducked back under. She twisted and kicked against the wall of the pool, propelling herself out again, arms sleek at her sides. When the momentum began to fade she set her arms out straight in front of her, hands clasped, held her body taut and powered herself forward in a wavelike motion, diving alternately up and down.

She liked swimming. She felt she was fairly good at it. She could feel the muscles of her stomach and her thighs tense and pull, powering her movement, with the grace of a dolphin. She felt sexy, slim and lithe. Her short stature and her petite bust, which other girls had sometimes mocked her for, seemed less important underwater. Here it was the elegance of her movements that counted, and her skill. Distracted by her swim and by the exertion, she had grown softer inside her swimming shorts. But now a renewed pulse of excitement throbbed hard between her legs. She broke her undulation and settled back into the firm breaststroke as she approached again the shallower end of the pool and the steps.

After several strokes more, Ivy rose to the surface and rolled smoothly onto her back. She opened her mouth to haul in one slow breath of air, held it, and then exhaled, looking up at the stark blue brightness of the sky. She didn't want to turn and look at May. That would ruin it. It would force them both to acknowledge the approach, and it would give May the chance to ask Ivy whether she would mind coming over to pleasure her, something that always made Ivy wince. So instead of turning, once Ivy had caught her breath she rolled and plunged once more into the water to plow her way closer, head just beneath the surface.

She found two legs planted apart on the steps, and a bare stomach above, could make out the dark tan color of a girl's skin in the hazy underwater. Ivy's body flushed warm with the thrill of hesitation, of being on the edge of making her move. Then she reached out and took hold of each leg at the knee to push them apart. When she pulled herself in closer, Ivy's face bumped up against the underside of an already bare and pulsing stiff dick. Ivy was relieved not to have to remove or pull aside the swimming bottoms. It would have been tricky underwater. She needed her hands free to keep herself steady and stop from floating up and breaking the surface, and it would also have wasted valuable time.

Ivy knew she had a good few minutes of breath before she would have to come up. She had trained especially hard in the pool during the first few months of summer. There would be no time for teasing, or licking, or rubbing her face against it as she normally liked to do, she had to go straight for the swallow. She curled her tongue to stop her mouth to the water, and pursed her lips into a luscious thick round O, the one that always made Lia groan and tell Ivy how good she was at this even before Ivy's mouth made contact. It was a shame that May wouldn't see the pursed lips. The gesture was one that Ivy had perfected in front of the mirror in private moments. She often pursed her lips that way even when she was alone, if she needed to get hard and pleasure herself quickly, thinking about how desirable she looked.

Ivy sought out the tip of the dick to slip her mouth onto it. She gripped tightly with her lips until they sealed completely around the end of the shaft and she had the tip nudged up against the roof of her mouth. Perhaps her endurance time might be shortened slightly by the excited pulsing of her heartbeat. She felt her body throbbing with arousal, and her own dick swelling and pushing against her tight swimming bottoms. It was the most glorious excitement Ivy knew, the exercise of her special ability to give other girls pleasure, to make them want to use her.

She sucked hard, thrusting her head forward to get her throat nuzzling at the smooth, hot tip of the dick in her mouth. Having tested herself on the first thrust, she pushed herself harder forward, beginning to swallow. The initial choke was little more than a twitch, easily fought off, and she lunged harder a second time, felt the tight throb of the dick growing fully hard against the walls of her throat.

Pulling back was the trickiest part, there was always a tiny urge to draw breath, a force of instinct, and if she was inattentive and tried to open her lungs even for a second, she would sputter and have to surface. And with her hands clasped firmly to the legs either side of her, steadying herself, she also couldn't hold the shaft as she normally would to keep it from slipping away from her. She slid back carefully, disgorging with a gulp, and let her lips linger across the tip, holding it in place and twisting over it in slow kisses. Then she shoved her head forward again and swallowed deeper, feeling the skin of her cheeks glow hot in the warm water.

When a hand came to rest on her scalp, Ivy could sense that the crown of her head was breaking the surface. She bobbed down and the hand followed, fingers slipping between the floating wafts of her hair and taking a firmer hold of her. Ivy was pushed slowly and firmly down, the dick easing deeper into her throat.

Ivy gurgled out a long groan. Her lungs were beginning to burn and she probably had less time left than she had hoped. The grip holding her in place was firm, but did not feel immovable. She could probably wrest herself free of it or lift her head if she needed to. But she didn't want that, if she could avoid it. In the last minute or so that she had, there might be a chance to make May come, and maybe even herself.

Ivy let the pressure of the hand from above drive her down, gulping and gurgling, until her nose nudged up against a soft ridge of stomach. From here, it was throat and tongue that would finish the job. She rallied her energies for a furious shake of the head, letting her throat spasm and choke around the end of the dick now completely stopping it up. The tension and the excitement coursed out into her limbs and she kicked her legs behind her, thrusting her hips down at the empty water and feeling her own hardness strain against the front of her tight swimming bottoms. Her tongue slid from side to side, breaking out from between her trembling lips as she thrashed and moaned.

Then it came, the sudden spasming tug from the base of the dick she was swallowing, jerking it back, poised just before it began to spurt. There would be several seconds at least of agonized suffocation before Ivy could surface and breathe, but at least now she knew that relief was on the way. The throb traveled back up the length of the shaft, thickening against the strangled grip of Ivy's throat, then it began to gush, smooth and hot, pouring into her.

Desperate to reach her own release before her time was up, Ivy shook her hips vigorously in the water, focusing all the heat and energy in her body into her aching dick, willing herself over the edge. Her whole body trembled as she forced the climax out of herself, her dick aching to press and rub against something more substantial than the warm water around her. When the tension exploded and her dick began to pulse and spray inside her swimming bottoms, the delicious relief that washed through her body swept away her will for a moment and she ceased her frantic swallowing, needing to pause and groan out her final agony. Cum suddenly flooded back up into her mouth, rushing up into her nostrils.

Ivy reared up, choking, and struggled to her feet to thrust her head up above the surface. She coughed and spluttered, tried to draw breath but found her lungs stuck with water. She coughed again harder, cum blowing in splashes from her nose, until she finally heard her own voice sound in a desperate inward gasp as she hauled air in through her mouth.

Hurrying to compose herself, Ivy breathed in once more, calming, and swept the wet hair from her eyes, "So... ah... Miss May... did you l-"

The very loud, hysterical giggle that cut her off sent a startle into Ivy's body and she staggered aside in the water. The unrestrained giddiness in the laugh felt somehow wrong, did not match May's poise and propriety, her stern manner. And it sounded very much like a different girl, and familiar.

Ivy blinked away the trails of water running over her eyes and swiped them dry with her hand. As the blur cleared, she saw a figure sitting naked at the edge of the pool, less athletic and darker-skinned than May, and with long, thick, dark brown hair soaked heavy with water and swept over one shoulder. Vanessa!

"Ooh, Miss May, is it?" Vanessa's voice was punctuated with giggling. The same stupid, inane giggling that accompanied everything she ever said.

"Always after the senior girls," another voice called out in a lilting laugh.

Ivy looked around her and saw a second novice girl sitting beside the pool, a few meters away from Vanessa, legs outstretched and leaning back on her arms to show her face and her torso to the sun. Pale skin, a tousle of bright blonde hair still glossy and dry, and a red one-piece swimsuit clinging to her slim but soft figure. Friederike. Another stupid bitch.

The heat that had begun to cool on Ivy's cheeks came rushing back. She could tell her face was glowing. Grasping for a comeback with which to show that she was unperturbed by her mistake, she coughed and spat a mouthful of cummy water, then scowled, "Of course I'm always after the senior girls. Do you think I'd willingly suck off a pair of compulsive jerkers like you? All of two minutes you lasted just now Vanessa, must be your new endurance record."

Vanessa leaned forward, doubling up as her mouth opened wide to disgorge another fit of loud giggling. When she had ceased, she turned to Friederike and lifted her eyebrows, still chuckling, "So, do you think you can outlast me? Let her do you next."

"Hah," Friederike snorted, "Easily."

"Don't underestimate Ivy," Vanessa reached into the water and rubbed at herself between her legs, wincing, "There's a reason she's the go-to blowjob girl on floor three."

"Really?" Friederike turned her head away from the sun and looked Ivy in the eye, her pink lips scrunched in a wicked pout, "I heard it was something else they go to her for."

Ivy scowled and grit her teeth. She stared at Friederike defiantly, until her gaze was drawn by a twitch of movement from Friederike's body. She looked down and watched the front of Friederike's red swimsuit stretch as the outline of her dick lengthened, upright against her stomach and swelling in a succession of stiff throbs.

"Aha, she's thinking about it," Vanessa chuckled, "She wants to."

Ivy stood there, up to her chest in the water. She felt her dick pulse with a little flicker of renewed arousal, squirting out a final trickle of cum into the slick that was slowly soaking and spreading across the inside of her swimming bottoms.

Friederike tossed her shiny blonde hair and pouted at Ivy.

"Huh. Dumb bitch," Ivy grumbled, wading slowly up the steps towards Friederike, "Fine. I'll show you. No way you'll ever last more than thirty seconds with anyone, let alone with me."

Friederike's composed, sultry smile melted away to a flash of excitement as she scrabbled to hook her fingers under the leghole of her swimsuit and stretch it aside, baring her twitching stiff dick. She shuffled to the edge of the pool and slid her feet in as Ivy emerged to meet her. Ivy sat down with a huff, her backside splashing against the shallow top step, warm water lapping at her thighs.

Ivy gave a grumbling sigh. Vanessa and Friederike spread lies about her anyway, so what did it matter? Another go would be good for her, help her let off a bit more tension before the ball. And she would show that smug bitch Friederike just how quickly she lost control of herself when a truly dedicated dick-sucker went to work on her.

Ivy looked around her as she reached out for Friederike's dick. Then she saw May striding briskly towards them, her body wrapped in a white towel tucked around her chest, and groaned.

"Okay girls, time's up," May called out, "First guests are arriving."

"Just-" Ivy lifted her hand.

"No. Come on," May cut her off curtly. She snapped her fingers, "Up to dorms and dressed, best behavior girls. Quick quick."

12