Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 15

Story Info
Leah has a brief but passionate encounter.
3.1k words
4.77
6k
11

Part 15 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah waved and turned away, setting off for the bar. This time, she placed her steps carefully and held the front of her dress bunched in one fist to keep it away from her feet. She wasn't sure whether she was imagining it, but a few girls seemed to look at her curiously, or in remembered amusement, as she approached the edge of the crowd at the bar. Most of the girls were facing away from her, waiting their turn, an array of elegant silhouettes, among them a few striking flashes of bare skin in backless dresses. Leah scanned the furthest edge of the crowd, at the bar counter, where there were a few empty spaces still, and was relieved to see Kathi a little further down, standing with the tips of her toes on the foot rail to reach up and prop her elbows on the bar top.

Leah made to walk towards Kathi but found her gaze caught by someone else. It was the dress that drew her attention initially. The cut of it was nothing so special, just a flimsy, very short summer dress with shoulder straps. But where most of the other girls around her were wearing deep, somber colors or else faded blues and reds, this girl's dress was a bright, clean white. And the brilliance of the white was interrupted by broad strokes of pastel colors, red, green, blue, and yellow, like a painter's palette. Leah found the look of it very pleasing, and somehow familiar, then she realized that she had seen it once briefly before, when she had surveyed the dance floor of the great hall from the gallery together with Annika and Yvonne. Leah looked up from the dress and found herself looking directly into a very striking pair of wide, pale green eyes. The girl was unmistakably looking back at her, a faint mischievous smile on her very pretty face. Before Leah could avert her gaze, the girl turned away.

The girl was perched in the same position as Kathi, standing on the foot rail, but a few spaces closer along the counter. As the girl turned away, she reached casually behind her back and with two delicate fingers she lifted the hem of her dress. At the top of her slender, tanned legs there was a glimpse of the cheeks of her behind, petite and soft and round, bulging pleasingly over the tops of her thighs. She was clearly wearing no underwear, as between her legs there was a flash of her bare pussy, and just visible at its edges a dusting of short, fine hairs.

With a flick of her hand, the girl let the hem of her dress fall back into place, only barely covering the delightful, tantalizing sight Leah had just witnessed. With a graceful hop, still not turning, the girl jumped down from where she stood, then strode off towards the door to the guest bathroom, giving a faint toss of her head as she departed. Then she disappeared inside, the door swinging closed behind her.

Leah's heart was beating fast with excitement. The look the girl had given her had been confident, deliberate, and the gesture, lifting her dress to expose herself briefly, had been too careful, too delicate, to have been merely an absent-minded tic. It seemed clear what the girl meant by leaving the bar and walking away right at that moment, after their eyes had met. Even as Leah reflected that this was the sort of situation that she had always shied away from before, too laden with the threat of disappointment and rejection, she found herself already walking towards the bathroom door. She stopped and pivoted on her heels, turning back to where Kathi still stood at the bar. Torn, Leah turned back, then away twice more until finally setting course decisively for the bathroom. She told herself that she would probably return very soon, perhaps having found that the other girl had simply disappeared or had locked herself away in a bathroom stall.

Pushing open the bathroom door, Leah noted again the sign that she and Caroline had remarked upon, the first time they had been there. She realized now why there should be a separate bathroom for guests.

Inside, the bathroom looked immaculate. The basins were dry and gleaming white, and the mirrored wall was spotless, and looked almost like a window into a twin room. And there in the mirror was the face of the girl she had just seen at the bar, looking back at her from where she was standing at one of the basins.

"Hi," said the girl. Her voice was surprisingly rich and mature for such a slight girl. The coy smirk she wore might have appeared more forward, even arrogant, had her beauty been of a sterner kind. But on her childlike, feline face with her big eyes and neat, pouting lips it looked like simple, innocent mischief.

"Hi," Leah replied, trying to return the girl's stare through the mirror as coolly as she could, while her heart raced.

At that moment, the flush of a toilet broke the near silence and the door of one of the toilet stalls clattered open. A short, dark-haired girl in a trailing ball gown stepped out, clutching a handbag. She glanced at the two of them, said nothing, and strode haughtily out. After this girl had exited, the girl in the mirror turned silently and walked over to the neighboring stall, holding out her hand to Leah. Leah took it, and she was led inside.

Once the two of them were in, the girl reached around Leah's body to push the sliding lock of the stall door into place. And then suddenly they were face to face and holding each other tight, lips open and kissing passionately, so that Leah could not even be sure which of them had first moved to embrace the other. Leah felt the girl's tongue slide into her mouth as her body trembled and her pussy flushed with a sudden, urgent heat. Then, with a deft wriggle, the girl squirmed out of Leah's embrace and stepped back, pulling away from their kiss. There was a broad smile of exhilaration on her face as she took hold of the hem of her dress with both hands and lifted it up and off over her head, tossing it onto the top of the toilet cistern. The girl shook her hair and stood there, completely naked except for a pair of small metal stud earrings and her flat-soled sandals. Leah found herself struck dumb by the girl's simple, sweet beauty. Her green eyes shone with earnest excitement, and her moist red lips framed a set of neat, short white teeth. The girl's brown hair shimmered with a hint of deep red, and was slightly lighter and finer at the roots, as if she had dyed it some time ago. Her skin was smooth and uniformly lightly tanned. At her cheeks there shone through her tan a slight rosy red blush. Her breasts were full and firm, petite but larger than Leah had expected for such a slim girl. And between her legs was a short crop of the same fine light brown hair that Leah had caught a glimpse of at the bar moments earlier.

Leah reached to pull up her own dress. She realized that it would be a struggle to get the dress off without untying the crisscross of lace at its side, so instead she rolled it up over her stomach and gathered it at her waist to bare herself. The girl stepped forward and knelt on the floor, putting her hands at Leah's thighs and pressing her face between Leah's legs. Leah sighed deeply and leaned back against the door of the stall. She looked up at the ceiling, her shoulders sagging with a flush of relief and relaxation. Then she felt the girl's fingers scrabble at the waistband of her thong to pull it down and bare her pussy. Leah reached for the girl's head and ran her fingers through the girl's hair as she felt the firm, warm press of the girl's lips against the top of her pussy.

"Come. Come here," Leah whispered as she reached down and pulled the girl gently upward by the shoulders. Leah wanted to reciprocate, to give the same pleasure she felt, and to know that the other girl was as overwhelmed with desire as she was. They stood again face to face, Leah a little taller on her heels, and kissed with some force, lips twisting against each other, the two of them panting for breath. Leah reached between the girl's legs and felt the delightful, reassuring warmth of the girl's pussy, its outer folds smooth with moisture.

Saying nothing, the girl again backed away, smiling. She kicked off her sandals and hopped up onto the seat of the toilet. From there, she leaned out on the tips of her toes and took hold of the very top of the thin dividing wall that separated the stall from its neighbor and spread her legs. Leah stepped forward, assuming at first that the girl meant for Leah to put her lips to her pussy, but then the girl swung one leg up and over the dividing wall so that it was draped over it at the knee. She then leaned slowly backwards and, letting go of the wall, swung her second leg up into the same position so that she hung upside-down facing Leah, her legs holding her in place by gripping the top of the wall between the backs of her thighs and her calves. With a quiet laugh, she reached out her arms.

Leah stepped forward, stunned by the girl's gymnastic prowess. Leah pressed herself to the girl's hanging naked body and found that they fitted neatly and symmetrically together, each with her face between the other's thighs. Leah hitched up her dress once again and inched down her thong until it sat below the cheeks of her backside. Then she felt again the warm press of the girl's lips, nuzzling and kissing. Leah followed suit, putting her mouth to the girl's pussy. It was pleasingly hot and wet, and the fine hairs at its edges were soft against her lips. Leah pursed her lips to kiss, then slid out her tongue to rest it between the outermost folds of the girl's opening. Pausing to take her breath, and to savor the sensation of the girl's delightfully soft skin, Leah reflected that it had been quite some time since she had enjoyed the exotic, warm, mealy taste of another girl's pussy.

The girl's hands crept up Leah's legs until coming to rest on Leah's buttocks, clutching them firmly and hefting their weight up and down. There was a muffled giggle from below as the girl slipped her hands into the crack between them. Then Leah felt a warm shudder pass through her body as a long tongue slid smoothly past the folds of her pussy, pushing her open. The girl's fingers scrabbled deeper, towards Leah's butthole and then suddenly Leah remembered the plug, too late trying to clench her cheeks together. She felt the tongue and the the lips withdraw, leaving her pussy suddenly aching for relief. The girl spoke, breathlessly, tugging gently at the ring of the plug, "What's this?"

"Ahh. No, don't..." Leah gasped, looking up and feeling a sharp twinge of the same delightful sore pleasure she had felt with Lena, "Don't pull on it!" Leah felt her pussy already beginning to swell with sudden, uncontrollable warmth, and before the girl could respond Leah reached between her legs, took hold of the back of the girl's head and pushed firmly to press her pussy onto the girl's face. "Sorry," Leah grunted, "I'm... ohh," Leah tried to stifle her groans as a hot, burning climax rushed up from her pussy and her throbbing butthole to tremble through her body. Realizing that she was being somewhat brusque, and selfish, but not quite able to do anything about it, Leah tensed her legs and gripped the girl's head with her thighs to hold it there for the first few hardest throbs of her orgasm.

Leah buried her face again in the girl's pussy and stretched out her tongue to slide it as best she could inside. With a groan of relief Leah felt the muscles of the girl's opening contract stiffly, then relent and pulse, the girl's slim body tensing and trembling beneath her. Leah relaxed a little, her own orgasm slowly subsiding. She held her head still, but kept her mouth pressed firmly against the girl's pussy as it pulsed, in the same way that she herself liked. Leah usually appreciated a little lingering pressure after coming. It was comforting, helped her wring out the final throes of pleasure. The girl reciprocated as best she could once Leah relaxed her thighs where they had been holding the girl's head in place.

The sound of the two of them breathing heavily through their noses seemed very loud against the quiet, spacious echo of the bathroom. Suddenly, the girl began laughing, a muffled, lighthearted laugh that shook and tickled at Leah's still-twitching pussy. The girl's sweet, innocent laughter was infectious. Struck by the absurdity of the position she found herself in, Leah too began laughing, in short, hysterical bursts of giggling, punctuated by slow sighs as she tried to compose herself.

As their laughter subsided, Leah realized that it was probably not particularly comfortable to hang upside down for such a long time. She brought her hands up to the girl's waist and held it tight, taking some of her weight. With a loud gasp for air, the girl let her head hang free, then reached up to take hold of Leah's hips. Carefully, Leah stepped back, holding the girl tight to herself. The girl's legs swung up into the air, lifting free from where they were draped over the dividing wall. For a moment, Leah held the girl upside down in her arms. Despite her slender build, the girl's weight was still too much for Leah to lift or carry any distance, and Leah gave a grunting sigh of relief when the girl slid down and reached to set her hands on the floor. As Leah stepped away, the girl made a brief, trembling handstand and then let herself tumble backwards onto her feet in an elegant, gymnastic hop.

"Wow," Leah gasped enthusiastically.

With a twirl, the girl spun round to face Leah. Her sweet face was flushed bright pink. She gave a broad smile of exhilaration, drew her breath and then reached to grab her dress from the top of the toilet cistern. She lifted her arms in the air and let the dress fall airily into place over her head and shoulders. The girl drew a deep breath, "Thanks," she whispered. She put her hand to Leah's cheek, "That was really hot." Then with an energetic skip she stepped back into her sandals, sprang to the door and unlocked it.

"Wait," Leah whispered, then fell silent, not sure what more she wanted to say.

The girl smiled at her, "I'm heading, er, northwards now," she said softly, "If you know what I mean. I hope I see you there later." With one last look into Leah's eyes, she turned and slipped out, the sound of her sprightly footsteps echoing off the tiled floor.

Leah waited a moment, still catching her breath. She felt suddenly quite tired, the muscles of her limbs, and of her jaw and neck, aching from exertion. She reached down to hitch her thong back up about her hips, and smoothed the front of her dress into place. After waiting a moment longer, she pulled open the door of the stall and stepped out. As she did, the silence was suddenly broken by the swooshing and splashing of a toilet flushing in the neighboring stall. Leah had assumed it empty, and had almost convinced herself that the flush she had heard was just some kind of automatic mechanism until she heard the sound of the lock sliding open. The door of the stall swung slowly inward and a very tall, very thin girl in a tight, sequined silver dress stepped out, gingerly at first, then suddenly hurrying past to the exit, eyes aimed firmly downward to avoid meeting Leah's gaze.

After the bathroom door swung closed, Leah was suddenly gripped by another brief fit of giggling. She laughed loudly, for no reason that she could articulate. Her body felt pleasantly exhausted, and sated. And yet at the same time it glowed with an intense, energetic exhilaration. She felt happy, glad of her unexpected encounter, already savoring it in her memory. Leah leaned over one of the washbasins and ran warm water, splashing it over her mouth, nose, and cheeks as she wiped them clean. She straightened up, shook the drops of water from her hands and then ran them through her hair, untangling it and setting it back into the thick, haphazardly parted waves that she favored. In general, she was pleased with what she saw in the mirror. There was a subtle smile on her face, and her cheeks were still flushed an attractive pink from her recent exertions, as was the skin of her chest just above her cleavage. She took several paper towels and patted her face dry, taking care to press lightly to avoid making red marks or blotches.

Leah turned away from the mirror and propped her elbows on the edge of the basin, feeling her heart and her breathing slowly returning to rest. A sudden whim arose in her imagination, and she contemplated simply stripping off her dress and waiting there, leaning against the basin in nothing but her thong and heels, waiting for the next girl that happened to enter. Her fingers wandered to the bow of the laces at her thigh, and she felt several times as if she was on the very brink of doing it, willing herself to go ahead, but then she sighed, gathered her strength, and strode out of the door.

The noise of the bar room struck Leah rather rudely, shaking her out of a peaceful funk that she hadn't realized she was in. She stood for a moment bewildered, looking around to reorient herself. She felt the stirring of the same giddy, romantic lust that she had experienced upon leaving Lena's chambers earlier, wanting impulsively to kiss and embrace the next girl she saw. She cast about, searching the crowd for the bright white dress with colored patches, but couldn't see it.