Sister's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers

A moment passed, then, "who do you think?"

"I know it's one of you, I just don't know who."

"That's too bad." There was a little emoji with a stuck out tongue afterward.

Curious, I went to the window and looked out. Danah and Amy were in the pool. From the look of things, my sister wasn't holding a grudge. She knew what her friends were like; it wasn't like their tormenting me was anything new to her.

Kelly was lying by herself up on her deck chair. It had to be her texting me, but I still wasn't sure what the deal was.

"What am I supposed to do with this pic?" I sent.

I watched carefully, and sure enough Kelly picked her phone up a few seconds later.

"I just liked it. Thought you might too."

"Should have sent me one of you. I'm familiar enough with myself already."

"Keep dreaming."

I half-smiled and nodded to myself. That was about the response I expected. Worth a try anyway.

"When did you even have a chance to take it?" I sent.

"Lots of chances. I wasn't panicking like you were."

"You be naked next time. Let's see how calm you stay."

This time, the tongue-stuck-out emoji was the entirety of Kelly's answer.

I thought about dropping it, but gave it one more shot.

"I never even got to see you topless," I wrote. "I bet your tits are nicer than Danah's."

Kelly looked at her phone. She chuckled, seemingly loud enough to attract the attention of Amy and Danah in the pool. Kelly waved airily at them and set her phone back down.

I shrugged and backed away from the window. What the hell. I tried. I bounced back onto my bed, phone still in my hand. Before I forgot, I added Kelly as a new contact. It was possible having her number would be useful some day. Before I'd finished, my phone buzzed with another message.

My eyes bugged slightly when I opened the new picture Kelly had sent. It appeared to have been hastily taken, and was a little off-centre. She had her top pulled up with one hand, and her gloriously bare tits were displayed in their magnificent entirety. Just the bottom half of her face remained in shot, barely enough to see her shy smile.

I just stared for a while, disbelieving of my success, and more than a little turned on. Kelly wasn't nearly so free with her breasts as Danah, so her sharing the picture with me was all the more special in its own way. A big, stupid smile crossed my face. Forget trying to evaluate the day; it was a good one. That was the official report.

I rolled out of bed again and crossed to the window. Kelly was lounging-top securely back in place-like nothing happened, like she hadn't just sent me a picture of her tits. How she'd found a moment when the other girls weren't able to see her, I had no idea.

After a moment, I went to my dresser and dug for another pair of shorts. The day wasn't hardly over yet, and there was nothing waiting outside I couldn't handle. Maybe we'd all just hang out and that would be it, but if there was more fun to be had, I wasn't about to miss it.

Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers