Sister's Visit

Story Info
Brother and sister extend their relationship.
1.4k words
4.23
27.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers

I've had a decades-long "see you next year" sexual relationship with my older sister. We both married and live a thousand miles apart but we visit each other whenever we can and try to find some time alone. She visited for the first time since before the pandemic, four years ago and, well, it was extraordinary. I should say, right from the start, that I love my sister dearly as a sister. When we're not fucking, we're a normal brother and sister, even when we're alone; we both feel like brother and sister, nothing else such as "secret lover" or any of that. We have a sexual relationship based on just that - sex.

We know how to please each other because we literally taught each other how to have sex - what to want and how to give what the other wants - and we got really, really, really good at pleasing the other. What I do to my sister doesn't always please my wife but it drives my sister crazy every time. And vice versa. So when we can be alone together we do for each other the thing we do best with each other. We fuck.

I rented a hotel room - one of those cheesy day rental places with all the satin and oversized tubs; not our style but they ARE discrete - because one of the few rules is that we'll never disrespect each other's marital beds for our own purposes. We both understand the irony of that. My wife left for work and my sister and I were in the car a few minutes later. It took about 15 minutes to get there during which time we caught up on any new needs, kinks or preferences. She told me that she is now post-menopausal and would need some extra lube (which she had in her purse) and that anal was less good than it had been in the past; that we could skip that unless I really wanted it. I told her that I taken to wearing a butt plug all day most days, that I'd recently become multi-orgasmic during prostate play (especially while plugged) and that I'd learned that I loved the taste of my own cum and would not mind sharing. I got a little nod and a smile at that last one and she asked if I was plugged but I had to admit that I wasn't. Stupid me.

We got checked in and for the next seven hours concentrated on giving each other as much pleasure as possible as frequently a possible. On the bed, on the floor, in the shower... Face up, face down, bent over... Her turn, my turn... oy in, toy out... Do it all again... My first cum of the day was from felatio. I can't ever remember a time when she didn't greedily swallow every drop she could milk out of my urethra but, this time, she slid up and smiled and shared a big, open kiss to fed me my own load; it was a wonderful, tasty surprise. For the rest of the day she wouldn't let me cum inside her. She ended up feeding me two additional loads.

There were some occasional breaks (bathroom / water breaks, a quick lunch, etc) but we kept ourselves pretty busy; we don't get to be together very often and we don't waste time when we are. Towards about the six hour mark, I asked if it was "time to say goodbye" (more on that ritual later) and she surprised me by telling me she'd like to stay an extra day and go again, maybe watch me have a prostate orgasm. I rented the room for another day.

So that was Tuesday. My wife works only half a shift on Wednesday so my sister and I would only have about 4 hours alone, maybe 3 of those to play. Got to the hotel, undressed, she put in my plug (quite enthusiastically I might add) and I proceeded to have, solo, four of the most explosive super-o's I'd ever experienced; it was so utterly arousing to know my sister was watching and that she was seeing it all for the first time. It's been a long, long time since we could share anything new. I regained my composure and told her it was her turn and asked what she wanted.

She said she want to do "slow sex" which is a game we made up a long time ago and has always been her favorite. She lies on her back, legs spread, and I rub her clit every so leisurely until she starts to orgasm but rather the letting her cum I back off until she's out of it. Then I rub some more and back off when she starts again to orgasm. Sort of like edging but she actually gets to start each orgasm with each orgasm getting a little easier to achieve and coming a little bit more quickly. By about the 20 - 25 minute mark yesterday she'd just barely started maybe 30 orgasms and, by the end, I could give her the next simply by gently brushing her labia.

Then she told me she was ready and, like I've done hundreds of times, I lined up the four fingertips of my right hand along the length of her engorged clit and I pressed and held steady pressure. And like she's done hundreds of times, she came like an atom bomb. Instantaneous, total orgasm. Her arms and leg got rigid, her hands were like claws, toes curled, eyes rolled back in her head and she was in a different place for 3 - 4 minutes. When she came back, I released the pressure, gave a few strokes and pressed again and she had another huge cum. After the third she said she couldn't do it again, so I lay down and held her while she came down. 15 minutes or so later, I felt her grab my erection and she told me it was "time to say goodbye".

This will seem a bit hokey but it's honestly one of the most intimate rituals we share. The thing I love the most in all the world, bar none, not even close, is to watch my sister orgasm. They're beautiful, full of life, full of joy, and she's absolutely gorgeous while she's having one. Seeing her give her entire being to the pleasure I'm giving her is the greatest joy of my life. She knows this about me. So, over the years, she's perfected this ritual where, as our last sex act of a visit, she'll say "goodbye". She climbs on top, put me inside, finds "the spot", and when she starts to orgasm, she locks eyes with me and keeps herself in orgasm as deeply, as frequently and as long as she can, allowing me to look up at her face while it's happening. It's a shame that the best part of every visit is saying "goodbye".

I know it seems like overkill - I'd just watch my sister had three of the biggest orgasms she can have. But THOSE orgasms were for her; THESE orgasms are for me. And we both knew they were going to extra special since she was still really aroused from the earlier ones. But, yesterday, something else happened entirely. She got on top and put me inside her and found "the spot" and soon started to orgasm but I WAS STILL PLUGGED and my prostate was still buzzing and when she started to orgasm, so did I. Both of us simultaneously having repeated, mind-blowing, full-body orgasms, over and over, better and better, longer and longer, sometimes in sync, sometimes not, always rising in intensity, both of us staring in amazement at the other, each of us giving what we could and taking what we needed. She or I would occasionally pause to breathe but, then, my or her next orgasm would drag the other right back into the next one of our own. For half an hour, at least, there was hardly a time when one of us WASN'T coming.

Because of our circumstances, this may have been the last time we can be together in his way. Over the decades, we've had sex thousands and thousands of times. We've experimented and taught and learned and it's been an amazing life in a hundred ways. But that last half hour, yesterday, saying "goodbye" for maybe the last time was without question the "purest" thing either of us have ever had.

If that actually was the final "goodbye", it was glorious.

NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers