All Comments on 'Sister's Visit'

by NewIn57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stlbob4904stlbob49044 months ago

Here’s to hoping it wasn’t the last. Great story. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Believable somewhat at times. 4 Rating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This sounds like a true story. However, I only rated it a four. The rating was because it failed to describe how hairy her pussy was. I naturally had to assume the sister was just another razor scrapped female with a lot of pokey gouging prickly stubble growing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, agreed, this story does sound believable but also agreed, where was the pussy hair. I gave it a four because of story quality. But seriously, without any pussy hair, a 2 or 3 rating at best is more like what I should have rated it. However, you are a knew and aspiring author whom I suspect will quickly learn better than trying to dump "shaved pussy" on your readers. That is if choose you keep at this and if you desire ratings above 3. Stories about stubble, pussy pimples in regrowing stubble, and razor burn won't get you very many ratings over a 3. no matter how good the story.

blackknight314blackknight3143 months ago

Thanks for sharing your work

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 months ago

Could have been my sister and I, 40 yrs. of sex with each other. Yes we were both married and her partner knew (Wonderful lady), but mine didn't. She's gone now, but of course, not forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More!!! This can’t be the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous