Sith Lost Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley's eyes widened, her heart filling with joy as she looked from the Sith to her former mentor, Elza's eyes equally sparkling with delight.

"I can't promise that anything will come of this," Orllah continued. "But if anyone can find her, it is the four of us."

"Agreed," Jeska said, taking a holodisk from her belt. "I have here a record of the Nomads' last known locations as well as a list of previous locations. I suggest we start by analysing these and see if a pattern emerges."

Orllah nodded, gesturing for Jeska to set the disk up. She glanced at Miley as the Torgrutan set about preparing the disk and smiled, any annoyance or anger from the previous night vanishing in that small, welcomed gesture. The map flickered to life in front of them as the vibrator started inside her pussy once again. She knelt there, listening to the other women talk as the vibrator slowly teased her over and over again, content that everything would be alright once more...

12