All Comments on 'Sixville Below'

by temptanddestroy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
USA

*Whew* What a way to get into a Nun's habit. Your approach to the coupling between Mr. Cole and Sister Angelica was interesting - do I dare mention Hot?!

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
I like the way

you set the up. Kind of reminded me of the movie "Saw", them having to do what "he" wanted, never knowing who he is. Hot sex scenes too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

That was such an incredibly hot story. It was wicked and sexy and did I mention hot? *wink*

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
Different...

thats for sure but well written and enjoyable...i guess the wife didn't find out? wonder where he took off to f*ck the sister? never the less i really liked this...keep up the good work. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
2/3 of the story unique

because it's believable FANTASY; but the last 1/3 or so, after they're "released," the story became non-unique, cliche, like all the others,,,, it's now just a series of gangbang with the ex-virgin nun,,,

as the last observer said, it's too silly to be even giggled over,,, that's unfortunate, because, again, the first part of the story was a rather interesting fantasy.

remember, dear good author: FICTION is supposed to be believable! but when you manage to make it NOT believable, you've destroyed your fiction. I don't care if you have 100 "editors" saying it's a great story.

ONE reader's take on a story, to steal from Albert, is more important than all the editors in the world, IF he is correct! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's all in the name

The name of the author, temptanddestroy, is meant more as a warning. These stories are not about husband and wife romance.

So stop complaining about them as if they should be! Many readers, and I assure you a higher percentage than .01%, hate reading through 2 pages or more before getting to anything erotic. These stories are simple and straight to the point. There is just enough development to make the endings worth it.

There aren't many other stories out there like these featuring seductive females and reluctant husbands.

Keep up the good work Tempty, even if some readers have no jobs to the point that they will read stories they know they will hate just so they can criticize as if they could write something better!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your stories and I am utterly faithful to my partner and always have been but the idea of being pushed or seduced into cheating is hot. Fiction is just that; murder is abhorrent but I love a whodunnit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous