Size Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He asked me to take care of you; that's why I walked the gauntlet, bitch. I took that ass whipping so that you could have your so-called regular life; and look how you treat me, Conception."

"You fucked my daughter."

"Hey, she asked; in fact she called herself trying to turn me out or some other dumb shit. She was mad cause I laughed at her for getting her ass kicked. She thought I was gonna feel sorry for her because Angie stole both of her little boyfriends."

"Angel, you fucked my kid."

"She's eighteen; that's legal, right?"

"Fucking Connie was right to leave your dumb ass. I know she ain't no fucking virgin; I put her on birth control when she started high school, made sure she always had a box of condoms in her room. Guess my Brenda takes a little too much after her mother, huh?"

"Yeah." He answered blankly.

"Shit, you are so dense, man." Conception's posture seemed to relax as she assumed a hunched over position resting her arms on her bare thighs. She stared down at the inside of her panties stretched between her calves along with her pants.

"So, we fighting or fucking?"

Angel shrugged as her head craned in his direction, before she broke the tension by laughing. Conception straightened her legs, offering them to the man mountain who took the initiative removing her shoes and clothing. She slid down to her feet filling her hands full of his beard, letting go for once. She decided to let the memories in with a passionate kiss.

Conception's face was a mask of pain and pleasure, grimacing as she was stuffed full sitting atop the huge man lying beneath her. Her palms were planted flat on his mattress sized chest, her nails racking his hairy pecks as she feverishly pumped her hips wrenching his cock back and forth. Her hanging breasts flopped about on her chest, free of her expensive French styled brassiere. She was still self-conscious enough that her long sleeved blouse partially covered her torso. His mitt like hands dug trenches in her pillow soft butt cheeks as she sawed and ground down on him with wild abandon.

"Ah shit, my dick is so raw." He admitted.

"Good, that's what you get; now apologize." Concepcion draped her body over his expertly working her hips and ass against his thick member.

"What's wrong with you and your daughter?"

"Shut up and fuck; I'm paying taxes."

There was an audible, wet clapping sound as her marshmallow soft butt rabbited in his crotch. Concepcion let instinct take over knowing just what the man mountain liked about her. Every time she ground down onto the base of his member, crescent shaped dimples appeared on her loose, cheeks while her cunt tightened up around his girth. Concepcion knew just how long to let herself linger before rabbiting again as she continued kissing him. After a few moments, it was apparent she was screwing him instead of the other way around.

She continued alternating her movements until he started huffing, pawing and driving himself up into her cunt beginning to climax. She leaned further into his face letting her breasts be suckled as his thick cock slid out of her cunt. Concepcion felt his girth being pressed between her cheeks, roughly pushing them around his cock as she rolled her hips finishing the towering enforcer off. Several bursts of milky jizz began flowing from the head of his cock soiling the small of her back before running weakly over her loose, jiggly cheeks.

"Angel?"

He had already dropped off into a deep slumber after a day of criminally tinged, good will. Concepcion lay there atop the snoring giant playing around with his profuse chest hair thinking about her daughter and niece. She knew she'd find a way to work things out. Angie Delgado was her niece after all.

*************************************************************************************

Angie walked down the corridor letting her hand trace an invisible line on the wall until she got to the kitchen, noticing her daisy dukes and her cousin's boy shorts where they'd been left on the tiled kitchen floor. She'd managed to pull another of her cousin's t-shirts over her torso deciding to pull her shorts on for a modicum of decency as she opened the fridge. She removed a half gallon of ice cream spooning a few scoops into an orange bowl. Angie glanced at the shut door of her old room remembering that night when her fist smashed into her little cousin's face.

There was some remorse roiling around in her psyche brought to its forefront when she was suddenly thrust back into the home. It was agonizing on a number of levels after her expulsion stoking issues of abandonment and resentment. She added a few extra scoops before taking her time walking to the open front door. Brenda was sitting on her front porch staring out at Jose and Cesar congregating across the street.

"What's up with them?" Angie asked taking a seat beside her cousin.

"Jose's car stalled, Cesar's giving him a jump." Both girls watched the guys working together noting that a bit of awkwardness remained. Brenda was focused on Jose more than anything else as Angie ate a few spoonful's of ice cream.

"So, they hugged it out too?"

"Getting there."

"I hope so, cause I'm done screwing around for like, a year girl. I'm so fucking sore, cousin." Angie had another scoop looking over at the saddened, contemplative expression on Brenda's face.

"He'll never really forgive me." Her statement about Jose hung in the air for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry." Angie offered along with a scoop of ice cream.

"I deserved it, I'm a bitch."

"No, I mean I'm sorry for sleeping with Jose first; it was wrong and shitty. I wanted to hurt you so much that I didn't care about anyone else. I think he really loved you, Brenda."

"I wish you would've whipped my ass right there on the spot. Angie, I really needed it because I took everything, everyone, you for granted; cheated on my boyfriend, too." She'd ironically slipped into one of Angie's white t-shirt's found on the living room carpet.

"Here, eat some more." Angie spooned another scoopful into their mouths as both of the guys managed to get Jose's car started. Brenda's former boyfriend and lover appeared to talk for a few minutes before going their own way in their respective vehicles. Jose paused for a moment staring at both girls before driving onward.

"Hey, I'm gonna get my nose fixed up; will you go with me to the hospital?"

"Yeah, I got your back." Angie handed her the bowl, draping an arm around her cousin's shoulders.

"You know Cesar's probably just driving around the block, right?" Brenda finished up the ice cream, managing a smile at her cousin.

"Damn Cholo." Both girls chuckled watching the orange glow of the setting sun.

THE END?

*************************************************************************************

Luis was not a happy man; he sat in the middle of his trashed apartment after trying in vain to clean up some of the mess before outright giving up and sitting on his sofa. It had been like that for a few weeks. Angie was gone, nowhere to be found not answering the brand new phone he'd recently purchased for her. It wasn't that she'd destroyed his place leaving him in dire straits because it was a furnished apartment. He simply sat the long faced left with the memory of her massive ass in various stages of undress, even bouncing and grinding on his cock. He'd been sexually spoiled by the eighteen year old juvenile delinquent.

There was some loud knocking at his door which jolted the fifty something from his thoughts enthusiastically.

"Angie, is it you, little flower?" He quickly threw the door open finding a surprise waiting.

"¿A quién diablos llamas pequeña flor, hijo de puta?" Louis found himself looking at this gorgeous woman standing on his doorstep built quite figuratively like a brick shit house.

She was at least a head taller than him and just as wide with what appeared to be this extreme version of an hourglass figure. The richness of her olive skin contrasted with the wild, curly looking mane of hair framing her face. He noticed a streak of grey in her hair that looked almost dyed on purpose; but he could see that she was a woman barely in his age group. The only bit of clothing on her body was a black cocktail dress with a deep plunging neckline that left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts were almost exploding from her cleavage spiking his heartbeat as he felt sixteen again.

"Disculpe señorita, ¿puedo ayudarlo con algo?" Luois went into his native language.

"Yeah, open the fucking door."

His gaze dipped between her smoldering beauty and her wealth of cleavage. Louis didn't know her from Cain, but found himself unlocking the screen door regardless as she grabbed the door handle with authority. He was almost threatened as she walked into his living room giving his place the once over before turning to him. Her fist closed around the collar of his suit jacket and shirt.

"So, you the pervert's fucking my little girl?"

"EH,WHAAAAT?!!" Her face was inches away from his as the smell of smoked cigarettes filled his nostrils.

"Angie; Angie Delgado motherfucker? Don't you dare act like you don't know her pedófilo!!" The sultry invader reiterated.

"She's eighteen!!"

"Nineteen, she got held back a year for being a little bitch; didn't she tell you that, jelly belly?" Her assessment of his figure stung a bit as he tried to take a step back, wondering if he should try to pry her arm off.

"You're-her mother?"

"What do you think, or do you just open the fucking door for anybody that asks?" She noticed his gaze repeatedly dipping into her cleavage, finally releasing him. He stumbled back as she looked around his living room.

"Uhm, it's nice to meet you, Miss?"

"I am Sofia; Sofia De La Vega and that shit's my married name, gordo. Now, where the fuck is she; we gotta talk about some things; think you could get your fucking face out of my tits?!!"

"Sorry, but Angie-she left."

"LEFT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!!" Sofia turned hard on her heel fast enough to make him flinch.

"I think, she went back to her house-where she lived at first before she got here." He half stammered still affected by her appearance. Up close in his living room, this Latin beauty had an almost cartoonishly small waist that contrasted dramatically with her pronounced hips and huge, shelf like butt.

"Before you kidnapped her to be your fucking sex slave."

"I didn't kidnap no body, lady; she got kicked out of her tía house for fighting with her cousin; Concepcion told me to get her out and she had nowhere to go!! I brought her here, and yes I slept with her Miss Sofia. I ain't no criminal or nothing like that; I'm an honest man, if nothing else!!" Her words had triggered him as she turned glaring into his face.

"You ain't gotta cry or nothing; I uhm, appreciate what you did. The little skank probably put it on you anyways from the look of things around here; did Angie fuck your place up like this?"

"Well, yes; but she usually kept it clean and fixed dinners for me when I got home. She's really a good girl, but no one gives her a chance; at least that is what I think anyways."

"You her fucking padre, now motherfucker? Think you know my kid better than me or something, eh? She was just using you because she needed a place to stay; nothing more or less. Consider yourself lucky you got a little coño out of the deal."

"Well, it has been really nice meeting you, Senora De La Vega." Louis had enough of the beauty's overbearing attitude opening the screen door for her to leave, surprised when she smiled at him.

"You ain't gonna offer me a beer or nothin; just got out of lockup, you know?"

"Uhm, oh sure; hope Angie left me a few in the fridge." Louis scratched his head absentmindedly revealing more about his relationship with the woman's daughter. He disappeared through the beaded curtain Angie had put up a few weeks earlier. Sofia looked after him with a sly smile on her face knowing she had nowhere to go in reality.

"Lucky she left me three Rolling Rocks." He returned with another bottle which she quickly snatched, downing it like she was dying of thirst.

"Fuck, this beer's for shit; Rolling Rock is a pussy beer!!"

"I get a discount at work, so I bring a case or two home, ah what a way to thank somebody for giving you a drink."

"Get me another."

Sofia ordered without regards to his feelings. Louis grumbled returning to the kitchen wondering how he'd get her out of his apartment. There was much similarity in Sofia as he compared this stunning woman with his ex-girlfriend, Concepcion. Louis returned finding her missing from the living room momentarily relieved before being alerted by sounds from his bedroom.

"¿Qué demonios, ella está en mi habitación ahora?"

Sofia was standing in his bedroom looking around at the unkempt, ruffled state of the only room Angie didn't clean on the regular. Louis didn't know what to say as she glanced over her shoulder catching his eyes on her own considerable backside. Sofia turned snatching the second bottle downing it as he looked on, perplexed.

"This is like drinking, fucking piss water, homie; you're gonna have to get me some Heineken, laters." Before he could question her meaning, Sofia reached down pulling the dress over her head tossing it to the hardwood floor.

"¡¡Oh Dios mío!!" The bottle hit the floor spilling its contents as he discovered Sophia lacking underneath.

Sofia De La Vega stood nude before him with her hands on her hips and a big smile on her sultry face. The sexy mature revealed her incredible figure in all its glory, the definition of voluptuous. Louis' eyes were drawn understandably to her abdomen which was flat and cinched above these wide flaring hips that internally staggered him as his gaze found the cheap black pumps on her feet.

"Eh gordo; pick your face up off the fucking floor and look at mine!!"

The entitled rudeness in her voice made sense when she was nude; he felt that this was a woman used to having men bend the knee and give their all for her every need. His view traveled back up her body finding some tattooed script written in an arc over her shaved sex. "Enter At Your Own Risk" was tattooed in the cursive script, issuing a warning none had heeded before Luis. He knew it was a test he would gladly fail as her huge pendulous breasts filled his sight topped with deep brown, saucer sized areolas. Her nipples were erect and enticing pointed downward like low hanging fruit at the end of her generous rack. The praying hands tattoo on her right breast was crudely made attesting to her time behind bars to atone for a debt created by her own malicious actions.

"Uhm, oh shit lady; you got me all fucked up." It was a candid admission as he peered up into her slightly slanted hazel eyes framed buy a wealth of dark eye shadow.

"I know, now give me this, gordo."Louis yelped as she closed a fist around his package, kneading and squeezing with purpose. The knowing smirk on her painted full lips made him flush crimson.

"Oh, shit Sofia!"

She released him turning her back to him crawling on his beg, big muscular legs spread wide apart. Sofia knew how to catch and hold a man's attention like nobody's business arching her back which made her already large ass, look even bigger than it was before. Louis nearly fainted at the sight of her ponderous, meaty buttocks partially parted revealing both of her holes for his pleasure. Her sex was puffy, looking inherently juicy like a horseshoe from his vantage point with three tiny hearts faintly tattooed there. There were tale tale signs of motherhood in the muted stretchmarks at junction where her hips met her thighs. Others were faintly visible on her breasts which hung low enough to graze the ruffled sheets where Louis had been with her youngest daughter several times in the past few weeks. Something about the whole affair had struck him familiar with the memory of his initial seduction by one Angie Delgado.

"Quiero que me follen el coño, muy duro; ¿Puedes hacer eso por mí Louis?" Sofia purred adding a slight jiggle to her meaty derriere right under his nose.

"AAAAAHHHHH SHEEEET, FUCK JESH!!" Saliva frothed up around his lips as he tore at his slacks, ripping the zipper to let his throbbing erection see the light of day.

Louis manically dug his nails into her olive colored buttocks driving the entire length of his erection home in one thrust. His balls slapped up against her clit in rapid succession as he yanked back on her hips while pushing his pelvis forward in complete unison. Sofia was extremely wet and tight taking a sexual beating in purely rabid fashion. The sight of her small waist in contrast to her large butt slamming against him was overwhelming as he immediately crested. He didn't want to cum right away drawing back as she looked over her shoulder with a knowing smile.

The fifty something fell to his knees burying his face in her snatch from the back with wanton lust and hunger. Sofia, quiet for the most part, began moaning and popping her hips against his face as his tongue twirled on her button. There was no way she would ever know that her own daughter had mentored Louis finding another past time sitting on his face.

"Hola hijo de puta, te gusta mi maldito taco, ¿eh gordo?!!" Sofia moaned into the dirty sheets on the bed he formerly shared with her daughter.

Luis didn't answer verbally, instead running his tongue from her front to back doors like he was having an ice cream cone, before teasing her brown eye. She perked up, tossing her long curly black mane with flair enjoying the attention being lavished on her. His teeth nipped at one of her buttocks making her cry out in a yelp that became a groan when he plunged back inside as hard as he could. Sofia straightened her arms creating a deep curve in her back as she worked her big ass backward, with hummingbird precision.

"AAAAWWWWW JEEESH, I FUCKING THIS PUSSEEE HAAARD; I FUCKING THIS WET PUSSEEEE SO DAAAMN HAAARD!!" He hadn't taken the time to remove his clothing, afraid that he might be hallucinating the whole thing. He didn't want this stunning illusion to disappear while he stripped down. Sofia De La Vega to him, was a once in a lifetime deal, one he wasn't going to pass up for anything. His hand ensnared her brunette locks wrapping it around his fist.

"FUCK HARDER, FAT ASS!! FUCK ME BETTER THAN YOU FUCKED MY DAUGHTER!!" Sofia encouraged, her head forcefully drawn back until she was obliged to look up at the broken ceiling fan above the bed.

Loud, wet squelching noises filled the room as Louis took her to task almost seeming as if he were trying to break his cock off inside the femme fatale. There was no denying this woman was Angie Delgado's mother, both sharing an identical sexual swagger. These were big, womanly creatures bursting with sexual prowess and innate passion. Sofia reached between her legs fondling his balls as they repeatedly slapped against her clit. This was alternating with a series of little slaps to her own sex getting her to the precipice as tremors began to rock her body.

"¡Sigue haciendo esa mierda, gordo, estoy a punto de ser tan jodidamente duro con tu gordita!" Sofia's head flailed about until he released it grabbing an arm instead, moments later capturing the other to pull the larger woman into an upright kneeling position. He was just about lost in his own mounting lust, glancing down finding her thick cheeks mashed against his pelvis.

"OOOOHHH SHEEEET, I -I CAAAAN'T BEL-LEEEVE THIS SHIT; AAAAWWW SHIT, I GONNA CUM REAL SOON!!" Louis managed to speed up even more as his heart thumped too hard in his chest. Both of them were drenched in sweat, his suit was stuck to his back and ruffled.

"MAKING ME CUM!! MAKING ME CUM!! MAKING ME CUM!!" Sofia started screaming as her body convulsed uncontrollably in the throes of a massive orgasm. Both of his hands were greedily cupping the undersides of her breasts, flowing between hungry fingers.

1...456789