Ski Vacation in Austria Ch. 01

Story Info
Holydays: Chloé, 18, Belgium, meets Seb., 21, Swiss
1.2k words
3.5
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a diary of a week's skiing vacation and introduces three different people: Chloé, Sebastian, and an older hotel guest, Mr. Huber. It is told from different points of view through the week.

Chloé is 18 years old, in her senior year of high school. Raised in Liège, Belgium. Hobbies: swimming, socializing, playing the piano and snowboarding, which is what she proposed to do on this vacation. She is there with her parents. Appearance: 172 cm (5'8"); 55 kg (121 lb); brown longer hair; brown eyes; 70-75B (34A) bra; and a 73-58-78 (29-23-31) figure. She once had a boyfriend but went no further than making out with him.

Sebastian is 22 years old, student in law in Milano, Italy but he is from Slovenia. Hobbies: bouldering, socializing, playing chess. He skis. He has had girlfriends and sex but has been single for a year.

Chloé, Saturday:

It was Saturday afternoon, and we were near Innsbruck. I was pretty bored since we had been in the car for about 10 hours. I was sitting in the back of our car. It was February, and like almost every year we were on our way to the ski resort in Serfaus, Austria. Just a few last turns and we would be there. As it was pretty cold in the car, I wore my pink sweatpants, and a warm black sweater with a comfortable top underneath. I felt pretty excited and happy to be back: it's a nice hotel and I have always had good memories of being here.

We arrived at the hotel, entered the garage and parked. Everything was pretty much as I remembered, and from check-in to getting to our room took less than a couple of minutes.

I had packed relatively lightly; I only had one bag to carry up to the family room with a double bed for my parents and a single for me. It was already 8, but we hoped it wasn't too late to eat and headed to the hotel restaurant. Luckily we still had enough time to get a table, and the kitchen wasn't closed.

I looked around while eating; there weren't many guests my age, but my eyes did fall on a cute guy at another table. It was my first time seeing Sebastian. Although I thought he was cute right away, I wasn't really looking for a boy here so far from home. After dinner we went to our room to sleep.

Sunday:

The next day was fun, albeit unspectacular: I spend the day on my board. It took me some time to get back to the same level as I'd achieved last year but by the end of the day I'd had some very good runs on the slopes.

At 5 o'clock I was already back in the hotel room. My parents had stayed on the slopes a little longer, so I decided to go to the spa. I put on my bikini; it was all red, and I thought it suited me rather well. The panties were quite classic, not cut too revealingly, but they had still had a sexy shape with knots at the side. My mom wasn't really a fan of it, but she had accepted that I have chosen it since I am old enough. The top was a regular bikini top, with a bow around the neck and a button opening in the front. I put my hair in a braid so it wouldn't get so wet, slipped the hotel bathrobe over it, and went downstairs to the spa.

The spa was well set up, with a pool, hot tub, and two saunas, and I quickly found a spot next to the pool to leave my bathrobe and bath slippers, before walking towards the pool. I felt a little exposed walking to the pool steps in my bikini, as it was mostly older people around it. I'm not sure whether it was just my imagination, but I felt like most of the people sitting and lying around the pool were looking at my body... I kept looking ahead, making it to the pool and then took a few steps in, feeling a little relieved when my ass was covered in water.

The water was warm and I started to relax. There were massage jets at different depths down the sides of the pool; in one corner there was a separate area with a bubble pool. I decided to lie down there and get into the bubbles. While some people were in the spa, no one was in the pool.

After a while I saw the young guy from dinner yesterday entering the spa area. He was wearing blue swimming trunks. He walked past the pool to the stairs that led to the second floor where the whirlpool and saunas were. I was wondering if he would go to the sauna and if he would be naked. I also considered going to the sauna, but I had a feeling it could end up being quite uncomfortable. I liked the way he looked and he seemed nice, but I really didn't plan on getting to know him. I thought about how I broke up with my last boyfriend a few months ago and how it certainly wouldn't be smart to start dating a man so far away.

As I looked around, I noticed another guy go into the pool, he was in his mid-40s, not unattractive, but definitely not in my age group. He swam pretty straight to the bubble area, which was actually rather small. People could sit (or lay) in a circle, and there was an entrance overlooking the main pool. I was on the opposite side to the entrance. He entered the Jacuzzi and sat down immediately at the entrance, before looking at me, "Hello".

"Hello", I replied a little taken aback. I found it a bit odd that he greeted me, and hoped he wouldn't say anything more as I felt a little put out that this stranger was talking to me.

"What's your name?" he continued.

I avoided looking at him and answered a little shortly, "Chloé".

Irrepressibly, he added, "Are you from Austria?"

Forced by politeness, I replied "No, I'm from Belgium".

Rather predictably he carried on with, "Nice, so do you come here often?"

I decided to leave as I didn't really feel like having a conversation like this at that point. I went to the exit on the opposite side from where he was sitting. The water in the Jacuzzi was a little shallower than the pool, so when you exited you practically had to jump into the main area.

I said, "Sorry, but I think I need to go out to eat soon," as I made my way to the pool. Then I felt a hand on my butt, gripping quite hard and even felt probing fingers between my legs. I swam away, pretty shocked and angry, but I did not want to make a scene, so I swam away quickly, without looking back.

I climbed out, grabbed my robe, and left the pool area headed straight to my room. I think if it weren't for that incident, I would have gone to the sauna to see if the young guy was really there.

I opened the door to find my parents had returned. We chose to have a quiet evening and to eat in the room.