Skin in the Game Pt. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls looked at each other and giggled.

"They would if we had any hair down there." Leia said.

The twins got to their feet and took down their shorts. I feasted my eyes on the sexy camel toe between their legs. The space was filled in with their lips and I grew even hornier if that was even possible.

"So, you've seen my dick and I've seen your naked bodies in return. You've touched my big cock, is that all you wanted to do?" I asked the pair.

"Are you fucking with us Josh?" Leia asked pointedly.

"I am kind of. Does that piss you off? Do you want me to leave now?" I asked as I attempted to stand up.

Lana pushed me back down. She got on the couch on my left and Leia got on my right and placed my arms around their waists. I lowered my hands to their perfect asses and my fingers went between their cheeks. It was hot between their ass cheeks and my fingers began to move into their wet slits.

"You're not going anywhere Big Boy." Lana stated firmly.

She moved her breast toward my face and her nipple entered my mouth. I sucked on it and lightly chewed it while she squirmed around and moaned. She began to move around to straddle my waist in an attempt to impale herself on my cock.

I let her lower herself until the fat head of my cock slipped inside her vagina and held her there.

"Oh Jesus Leia. It's far bigger than I ever imagined it could be." Lana told her sister.

Lana tried to press her pussy down over my cock, but I kept her from doing it.

She then pushed herself away from my grip and looked at me sternly.

"Don't you want to feel my pussy sliding down your cock Josh?" She asked.

"I do very much Lana, but I am in control here, not you." I told her.

She didn't like that. She got to her feet and placed her hands on her hips and pouted.

I looked at Leia and asked, "So what exactly did Jessie and Mackenzie tell you about the times they spent with me?"

"Well they didn't say much, not at first. They did show us pictures after the fact and seeing the way their pussies gaped was very appealing to us." She replied.

"Is that all they said to you?" I asked her.

"No, why?" She asked.

"Well for starters, did you find it odd that they both were fucking me?" I asked her.

"Not really. I mean Lana and I have fucked different guys together. It's not that big of a deal. So, I don't really follow where you are going with this Josh." Leia told me as she continued to stroke my cock.

"What he means sis is did Jessie and Mackenzie tell us more than just the basics and the answer is a resounding yes." She stated confidently.

Leia's hands got close to the wet head of my dick and I secretly willed her to bend her head down and lick her sister's juices from it, but sadly, she did not.

"When I came over, what was that game that you and your sister were doing together? You were seducing me, right? And what if I didn't stop you, how far would you have taken it?" I asked them.

Lana took a step over and pulled Leia to her feet and whispered in her ear.

Leia's eyes got really big.

"So you want to know if we would have kissed one another?" She smiled.

"And what if we did? Would that disgust you old man?" Lana said peevishly.

Lana's attitude was pissing me off.

"Actually, it would have had the opposite effect." I told them.

Both girl's eyebrows rose up and they smiled wickedly.

"Well, we know about your deal with Jessie, if that's what you were referring to Josh." Leia stated.

I stayed silent.

"The so called 'skin in the game'. Does that help to fill in the gap?" Lana chuckled.

"It does, considerably. I am curious what your thoughts were when she revealed that to you." I asked.

"Well, we were stunned as you might have guessed. But not in the way that you probably think. We have known Jessie and Mackenzie their entire lives. We have fooled around together and even gone as far as mutually masturbated together. But one thing they never compromised on was being straight. They both loved dick." Leia told me.

"We made them prove to us about going bi and they began to make out right in front of Leia and I. We were shocked at their open display. But the real kicker came when we realized that they were also engaging in incest together." Lana replied.

"Did you throw a fit and storm out or scream and yell at them?" I asked the pair.

"No, we didn't Josh. We did something that they didn't expect." Leia said.

"And what was that?" I asked.

And then Lana dropped a bombshell on me.

"Well, we told them that Leia and I have been lovers ever since we turned 18." Lana said excitedly.

Now I was the one in shock.

"See Leia, I told you that he didn't know. This idiot was clueless." She told her sister in a whisper that I could hear.

Lana then moved beside her sister and kissed her on the lips. She cupped Leia's pussy with her right hand and fingered her with a couple of fingers. Her fingers came out wet. She brought them up, licked them clean and stuck her tongue out at me.

****

"You may not know this, but we have other cousins too. Word spreads quickly in our family and perhaps one day you will meet them old man." Lana said snidely.

"Do your cousins know about the two of you?" I asked.

"You mean about us being lovers?" Leia asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Why do you think I would even bring it up, you fool? Have you always been this clueless?" Lana said in a demeaning way.

Now I was pissed. This girl was so going to pay for her insults.

"Yes sir. We get together as a family a few times a year. All except for our mom's oldest sister, whom we have never met, mind you. Jessie and Mackenzie told all 6 of us about you. We saw the pictures and the 8 of us engaged in lesbian love together." Leia told me.

Both girls looked at me. Leia smiled and saw the precum oozing down my shaft and pounced and began to lick it up.

Lana looked down at me and said, "You ready for us to take control and rock your world now, you perv?"

My dick started to grow soft and Leia noticed right away. She looked back at her sister and mouthed something that I couldn't see.

Leia faced me again and smiled sheepishly. She tried to stroke me hard with both hands but it was no use and she quickly stopped trying.

"The fun and games have ended I'm afraid." I told the twins.

"I told you to stop Lana!" Leia chastised her sister.

Lana scowled at Leia.

"He was going on and on sis. I had to do something!" Lana told her angrily.

"Yeah, well now he's upset. Thanks!" Leia scolded her.

"How dare you talk down to me you little shit! I'm in control, not you!" Lana berated her.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled.

Both girls were startled at my outburst.

I looked at Leia and said, "Go get me a couple of scarves and a belt. A thick one, and be quick about it."

It was a test to see if Leia also had a rebellious streak that needed to be dealt with.

Leia got to her feet and scampered off.

I looked at Lana. She stood there and sneered at me. She was used to getting her way. That was about to change as Leia came back with 2 scarves and 4 different belts to choose from. She dropped them on the couch and stood back and lowered her head in submission.

I rose to my feet and stepped out of my pants and boxers.

I looked at Lana as she stood there with her arms crossed in front of her tits.

"So, this is the deal Lana. Either you submit to my authority or you can watch as I fuck your sister and leave you out of it." I told her.

She dropped her arms and looked on the verge of tears.

"So, it's going to be like that is it?" She asked in a choked voice.

"It is." I told her confidently.

"Okay, so, what do I need to do to show you that I am willing to submit." She asked defiantly.

"Well, you have an attitude problem and because of it, you need to be punished." I told her.

"So, what? You going to spank me big man!" She said snidely.

"I am." I told her.

"Fine. I've been spanked before. Let's get on with it then daddy." She said peevishly and turned around.

I bent her forward so that she was in the standing doggie position. Lana put her hands on her knees. She arched her back and jutted her ass at me. This made her pussy open up. Had I not been so angry, I might have fucked her then.

I walked up behind her and ran my hand between her legs. She was barely even moist as I slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"You need to be a lot wetter than this if you want to feel my cock inside, you little tease." I told the sexy coed.

"Ooooh, yes daddy." She said with false humility.

"So, you've been spanked before huh. Like this?" I asked and swatted her butt cheeks with my hand.

"Oooh, you are such a big man...so in control." Lana said sarcastically.

I took my hand back a little further and really let her have it hard, so that it stung my hand.

"Thwack!" It resounded in the open room.

"Ohhhh, that's it big man. Spank me! So pathetic!!!" She laughed out loud.

I was looking forward to this.

I took the large fat black belt and snapped it in a menacing manner, "THWAP!"

The sound made both girls jump where they stood. I looked over at Leia and she had a worried look on her face.

"Just a few days ago, I had to do this very thing to your Aunt Frannie. She too was defiant, but that has all changed after the paddling I gave her. I suspect that you will not be any different." I told the girls.

Lana turned her head to the side and said, "Wait! You spanked our Aunt?"

"Whack!" The belt resounded across Lana's ass.

She yelped and and cried out, "Hey that hurt you Fucker!"

I didn't give her time to say anything else.

"Whack!" The belt resounded across Lana's ass again.

Her hands left her knees and she grabbed the handles on the chair.

She started to form some words, probably to utter something sarcastic and then...

"Whack!" The belt resounded across Lana's ass again.

"Oh fuck!" Lana cried out loud.

Leia looked on from the side and was visibly shaken at the brutal spanking of her sister. I knew they probably teased one another with a spanking on occasion, but never like this or with this kind of intensity.

"Whack!" The belt resounded across Lana's ass a 4th time.

"Whack!" The belt resounded across Lana's ass again.

"Whack!" The belt resounded across Lana's ass again.

Her legs were shaking and she was crying. Her ass was a bright pink.

Lana turned her head and spit venom at me. "I am so not going to submit to you, you fucking pig!"

"Whack!...whack!...whack!...whack!...whack!" The belt resounded across Lana's ass 5 times in a row.

Her legs gave out and she dropped to the floor and began to sob. Leia went over to her to try and comfort her sister and Lana pushed her away.

"Get the fuck away from me Leia!" She spat.

"Is that all you got Lana? You ready to submit to me and be my submissive slut?" I taunted her.

She looked back at me with tears dripping down her face.

"I will never submit to you, you fucking pig!" She said in a choked voice.

I loved it. The gall of this girl.

I put the belt down and put my pants on. I left the room and went out the front door to my car. I needed to turn this up a notch and got the wooden paddle out of my trunk. I walked back in the house and closed the front door.

I walked over to the girls and hoisted Lana to her feet.

She looked at me with tears running down her cheeks.

"What is that?" She asked.

"This is what I use to discipline all my submissives." I told her.

"Well, I'm done with this bullshit you fucking bastard!" She yelled at me.

"You don't get a say in the matter Lana." I told her.

"What do you mean by that? I just told you that I am done submitting to you. Are you this fucking clueless?" She asked.

I had had enough of her snide remarks and insolence. I have encountered this many times with my wife.

I reared back and slapped her across the face hard.

Lana crumpled to the floor and held her cheek.

"You fucking bastard! I'm gonna have you arrested for that!" She sobbed.

I grabbed her arm and twisted her around. It was useless for her to struggle. She was so petite it was nothing for me to man handle her, especially in her exhausted state.

"Let go of me! Let go!" She yelled as I moved things into her mom's bedroom.

I pulled her arms behind her back and tied the scarf around her elbows to keep her from moving. I pushed her against the bed and her ass was perched perfectly over the side.

I again went over to her and ran my hand between her legs. She was definitely wet now.

"Your ass is holding up well, you little tease. You think those swings were hard, just wait until I hit you with the paddle. You won't be sitting comfortably for a long time." I told her.

"I don't give you consent to do this you fuck!" Lana screamed.

"Whack!" I spanked her ass hard with the paddle.

"Leia! Help me!" Lana cried out.

"Whack!" I spanked her ass hard again.

"Whack!" I spanked her ass hard a third time.

"Lana submit please! Your ass is cherry red!" Her sister begged her.

"Whack!"

"You'll be hard pressed to sit comfortably for a day you little tease!" I taunted her.

"Whack!"

"Make that 2 days!" I scolded her.

"Lana!" Her sister yelled at her.

"I will not submit!" She screeched.

"Okay, let's make it 3 days!" I told her excitedly.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!...whack!"

"Shall we make it 4 days slut?" I asked the insolent little tart.

"Whack!...whack!...whack!...whack!"

"Okay, I submit! I submit." Lana cried out.

"I don't believe you! It's time to start in on your hamstrings now!" I sneered.

I grabbed one of the smaller and thinner belts.

"Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!"

"Jesus Christ! I said I submit!!!" Lana cried out and dropped to the floor again.

"Help your sister to her feet Leia, or take her place. The choice is yours!" I told the twin.

She helped Lana to her feet. Her legs were shaking and her juices were streaming down her inner thighs.

"Lana! He's actually enjoying this. You must give up! Please, I beg you! Your ass is purple now! Please!" Leia cried.

"Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!...Thwip!"

I continued to spank the belt across her upper hamstrings.

"I submit! I fucking submit!" Lana sobbed uncontrollably.

Leia rushed over and took the paddle from me. I was sweating and really enjoying myself.

Lana crumpled to the floor and looked back at me in fear and something else...respect. I had taken her to her limit. It was something that no one had ever done with her before. And now, now she understood.

"I'm fucking done with the likes of you, slut." I scowled at her and then spit on her as I walked out of the room.

"Don't let him go Leia. If he does, we'll never see him again. And I will have done all of this for nothing." Lana told her sister bitterly.

I put my boxers and pants back on.

I walked over to the door and Leia barred my way.

"No. I won't let you go Josh. Not after seeing what you did to my sister." She said out loud.

She then took my hand and led me back over to the couch and had me sit. She leaned down and said, "Stay put, while I get my sister cleaned up. Okay?"

I nodded my head ok.

I watched as Leia went back in the bedroom. She helped her sister to stand and then walked with her to the bathroom and started a hot shower for her before coming back to face me.

Leia smiled wickedly.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for someone to put my sister in her place? You broke through her walls and I applaud you sir. I am so turned on right now sir. It would be my pleasure to serve you. Whatever you want, I am now your sex slave. You want me to blow you or stroke you off on my face? I will. I will wear your cum like it is a healing lotion. You want to take me and fuck me hard? I am yours sir. I will even give you my virgin ass and then lick your dick clean and swallow your cum." Leia told me excitedly.

I pulled Leia into my lap and lowered her onto my hard cock.

"OH FUCCCKKKK!!!" We both sighed as my dick entered her wet pussy.

We got into a steady rhythm of her sliding up and down my thick cock.

I could tell that she was on the verge of a massive orgasm and grabbed her nipples and twisted them roughly. This sent her over the edge and she cried out. "YES... YESSSSSSSSFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Her pussy got even more slippery and I drove in deep and began to flood her cunt with huge globs of sperm from my cock.

We both were breathing heavy and beginning to sweat.

"I want your help to seduce your mom. You and your sister have already crossed the incest line so it shouldn't be that hard to cross another incest line and get your mom to have sex with you and your sister." I told her.

Leia sat back and looked at me.

"You are so fucking twisted sir! I love it! Lana and I have been planning something like this for ages." Leia told me.

"Yeah?" I asked her curiously.

"We have. Mom has been so lonely. She hasn't been with a guy in a looooong time." Leia replied.

"You think she could handle someone like me?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes she could." Lana stated from the doorway to the kitchen.

She was only wearing a towel and made her way over to us. She bent down and removed her towel.

"Will you forgive me sir?" She asked.

I felt her hand massaging my balls and begin to stroke my wet cock at the base.

"Eat the fresh creampie from your sister's pussy while I think about it." I told the sexy girl.

Lana laid down on the floor and Leia rose up from my cock to get into position. Huge thick globs of semen flowed out of Leia's gaping pussy and dangled between her slender legs as she slowly squatted over Lana's face. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pants and snapped a couple of pictures and sent them to my email.

Leia just looked at me with this look of lust on her face. I guess this was a first for her being on top. Lana slurped noisily at her sister's pussy.

I had to urinate in the worst way.

"There's one more thing I need for your to prove that you have submitted to me Lana." I told the sexy coed.

"I am yours sir. Whatever you want, I am here to serve now." She said innocently.

"Follow me into the bathroom." I told her.

Lana was only instructed to come, but Leia followed as well.

"Go in your bedroom and put on your sexiest lingerie and heels and then come back into the bathroom." I told her.

I watched as they both hurried into their bedroom and got partially dressed while I did the 'have to pee like a racehorse' dance.

Both girls came back looking smoking hot. Leia was dressed in white lace panties and bra with white 4 inch heels and Lana was dressed similar but hers was red lace and red heels.

"Get in the tub and kneel down." I told the sexy 21 year old.

Lana didn't ever hesitate or question me. She just did as I asked.

Leia must have figured out what I was up to because she joined her sister in the tub. She then opened Lana's mouth with her hand while her other played roughly with Lana's right nipple.

Urine shot out of my dick and went right in Lana's mouth. It went in Leia's mouth and then wet their faces and hair and saturated their tits and lace panties.

"YESSSS!!!" Lana moaned out loud.

My stream was long and strong and yellow from all the B complex in my system.

"OHHHHHHHH!!!" Leia moaned too.

The girls began to make out as my piss covered their bodies. But then it ended and they stopped and looked at me. They pulled me to them and began to blow me. Lana was especially horny and got me hard pretty fast.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock.

"Blow jobs are her specialty sir." Leia said as she began to play roughly with her sister's nipples.

****

Chapter 5: Revelations

I then sat down on the toilet seat and pulled Lana down on my cock in the reverse cowgirl position.