Skin in the Game Pt. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran then collapsed to the floor.

Great sobs wracked her body as the last vestiges of her will collapsed.

"Oh, look who decided to call me? It's Jessie. Shall I answer my phone and tell her that I will be sending her a video shortly. Huh? You fucking brat!" I yelled at her.

Fran hugged my legs and pleaded with me to stop.

She looked at me with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I'll do anything you ask Master." She told me in complete submission.

"Of course you will slut." I replied.

****

Fran spent the next 20 minutes fawning over my cock.

"I just can't get over how gorgeous your dick is Master. These thick veins that circle your meaty shaft are so incredible. So what do I need to do to get this beast inside of me?" She asked sweetly.

"I was thinking about a threesome with you and your BFF Gina Stewart." I told her.

"Oh Master, you are such a dirty man. Would you like me to call her now and have her come over?" She smiled wickedly.

I looked at the time and frowned.

"We don't have time for that slut." I told her.

"Do you want to fuck my face again Master? I promise to swallow anything you give me sir." She offered.

"Actually, I was thinking about taking your ass slut. Have you ever had anal sex before?" I asked her.

"No Master. I have not and I am not about to start now." She said quietly.

"Fine, then I will just have to send this video to your daughter." I told her peevishly.

"Please don't Master. I will give you my ass anytime you want it, but I don't have any lube here. If I had coconut oil or even olive oil we could make it work but I don't have anything like that. And please don't continue to threaten me Master? I have sworn myself to you. Nothing is off limits anymore." She said.

She was right and I sighed.

Fran got to her feet and snuggled up to me. My hand laid on her pussy and I slipped my fingers inside her sloppy wet entrance. I removed them and traced my wet finger tips over her lips before pushing them in her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

"Straddle my waist and slowly slide down my hard pole slut." I told the hot MILF.

"Yes Master." She replied.

Fran straddled my waist and I could feel the heat coming from her crotch. She practically had to squat with her knees against my shoulders and her feet on either side of my hips.

She placed my thick dickhead against her pussy lips and very slowly sat down on it. Even as sloppy wet as she was, it was a tight fit.

She gritted her teeth the whole time. Jessie and Mackenzie were no different. Their pussies could barely handle my dick.

"Jesus Christ Master. I feel like you are ripping me apart and you are barely even half way inside my pussy." She groaned.

"We can stop if it is too much for you slut." I smiled sheepishly.

"Don't even kid with me about doing that Master. You were the one who wanted to go slow. If it were up to me, I would have already impaled your massive cock deep inside my cunt. Pain or no pain." She replied.

"Maybe your pussy just isn't deep enough to handle my 9 inch cock." I joked.

"It's deep enough Master. If I can handle having Gina fist me up to her elbow then I can handle your dick as well. But I have to say Master, your dick is far bigger than 9 inches. My guess is that it is more like 11 inches or maybe even a foot long. Have you measured it recently?" She asked.

"No, not since I was like 18." I laughed.

"God damn Master. You had this beast when you were 18? Fuck me! You could do porn, you know that?" She told me as another couple of inches slid into her cunt.

Finally her crotch was against my own.

"I don't think that I have the strength to fuck you Master." Fran stated sadly.

"Not to worry slut, because I will do all the work. Right after you lick your slimy juices from my prick." I smiled.

She looked sick as I told her that.

I lifted Fran up and off of my cock and a small gush of her juices came out and slid down my shaft. She got on her knees before me and began to lick her slippery juices from it.

"Oh Master...sluuurrrpp....mmmm. This is so nasty. Sluuurrppp...mmmm. God, there's too much." She moaned around my cock.

I closed my eyes.

"Yeah, just lick my shaft like Mackenzie does after I've fucked Jessie's pussy." I moaned.

Fran stopped licking my cock and I opened my eyes.

"What did you say Master?" She asked and her lower lip began to tremble again.

"You need not worry about any of that slut. We will table that conversation for another time." I told her.

Fran began to lick my shaft again and when she was finished, I helped her to her feet and we walked into her bedroom.

"How do you want it slut? On your back or doggie style." I asked her.

"On my back Master so that I can watch as you screw me." She said very innocently.

Fran laid on her bed, on her back and helped line up my cock with her pussy. I drove it inside her in one deep thrust which literally took her breath away.

Her eyes rolled up in her head as she welcomed the large intruder.

"Ohhhhmmmm!" She moaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I slowly withdrew and slid it back in again. I did that several times in a row and Fran was mewling about how good it felt to be finally feeling a real dick sliding deep inside her greedy little pussy.

I then turn it up a notch and began to slam my dick in hard and deep.

"Ungh!!" She grunted with each deep thrust.

I bent my head down to her ear and whispered, "You have made me wait for your little wet cunt slut and all this time I could have been deep inside you like I am now. Well, I'm not going to take it easy on you slut."

"No Master, I don't want that yet." She replied.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head and really began to fuck her in earnest.

"Master No! Oh fuck!! Oh Jesus!!!" She groaned in protest.

This only fueled my lust more and I fucked her pussy harder and deeper.

"NO MASTER STOP!!!" Fran cried out.

My hips were a blur as I slammed my dick in her pussy hard. I ravaged her cunt with my increasing intensity and slammed into her cervix repeatedly with every hard thrust.

"STOP!!! I SAID STOP DAMN IT!!!" She screamed at me.

But I just continued to hammer away at her pussy.

"OH JESUS I'M CUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" She screamed.

I continued to fuck the hot MILF. Her juices poured out around my cock and made it easier to really slam my dick into her cunt. I fucked her through her orgasm and just when she thought it couldn't get any better, she climaxed a second time.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!" She screamed in orgasm again.

Her eyes rolled inside her skull as she tried to push me off of her.

I jack-hammered her pussy like some kind of crazed animal. I was damaging her pussy but didn't care. I was on a mission to cum and nothing was going to stop me from achieving my goal.

I looked at Fran and saw that she was in a deep state of euphoria. Her eyes were hooded and spittle dripped out the corners of her mouth.

I released her wrists and grabbed her tits and twisted her nipples painfully. I continued to ram my prick deep in her spasming pussy and as she came out of her high she was quickly thrust into another even greater orgasm. This one was so intense that all she could do was groan something unintelligible.

"UNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She groaned.

Her whole body arched to get away from my cock as it continued to slam into her pussy at a blinding speed. I was nearing a massive orgasm and fucked her even harder.

Our bodies were covered in sweat and the wet spot under her ass had grown from a small puddle to over 3 feet in diameter.

Her hand pushed against my body in a futile attempt to get me off of her.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" She moaned.

Fran was now into her 4th and final climax which finally pushed me over the edge. Her pussy gripped my cock so hard as I drove it in deep and began to flood her cunt with huge globs of sperm.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" I grunted in orgasm.

Again and again my dick spurted in her pussy. It was one of my biggest loads ever.

I stayed like that, my back arched and my hands mauling her tits until my dick finished spurting my life giving semen in her twat.

I finally looked down at Fran and her body was still contorted and wracked with spasms and mini tremors. Her eyes had rolled inside her skull and she looked like she was having a seizure.

The minutes ticked by endlessly. She was coming out of her orgasm and her body gave the occasional jerk as it tried to process what had caused the intense climax. Her pussy continued to squeeze the cock that was far too large for her tiny vagina.

Her eyes slowly returned to normal but were still hooded.

She looked at me with such revulsion.

"You raped me Master." She whispered hoarsely.

"I did no such thing slut. It was mutual. You know this." I told her openly.

"It was at first, but then it became non-consensual. I tried to push you off of me, but you wouldn't budge. I'm not going to be the same after this Master." She whispered and closed her eyes.

I slid out of her pussy and grabbed my phone to take a picture. I had to laugh because her pussy resembled one of those Hustler cartoons where the naked nymph had just been fucked by a bull and she was left with this huge gaping hole where her pussy used to be.

I walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower to wash the smell of sex from my body. I then got out and dried off and walked back in the bedroom to find Fran still in the same position. Only now my sperm was oozing out of her ruined pussy.

I got dressed and left.

****

3 days later I received another email from Fran...

"Dear Master,

Never in my life has a man so brutally fucked me like you did. I came to realize that the sex we had was not rape. It was mutual, but it wasn't enjoyable.

After you left, I was so utterly wiped out that I couldn't move for the remainder of the day. I awoke sometime the next morning because my bladder was screaming at me to pee. Everything hurt and I had bruises all over my body. My sore ass was the least of my worries at this point.

I got up or tried to. Everything hurt as I slowly raised my body up in bed. There was a massive wet puddle between my legs and I scooped up a handful of the stuff and realized that my vaginal juices had taken on a new milky consistency. I laid back down and called Gina and begged her to come over and help me.

Gina showed up and found me still laying in the puddle of sperm and pussy juices. She also scooped some of the fluids into her hand and right before my eyes, she tasted it and then dove between my legs and began to lick up the mess. I thought I felt her touch my pussy once or twice, but really couldn't tell. I was still so numb to it all.

She helped me to stand and we heard a wet splat and looked down to see a milky puddle of juices spread across the floor. Not only was it there but also dripping down my inner thighs.

We slowly made it to the bathroom and I sat on the toilet and peed or tried to anyway. It literally shot across the room since I couldn't face forward. Thank god Gina was there and used her hands to direct the pee although most of it covered my stomach and thighs.

I watched as she licked my urine from her fingers and then she kissed me. I welcomed her touch but as she touched my nipples I yelped and pushed her away from me. I looked down and saw the bruises around my areolae.

You really did a number on me Master.

Gina helped me back into bed and I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I wondered if I had a wet dream because my thighs were all slippery. I then realized that Gina was between my legs and eating me out. She moved up my body and came in for a kiss, but that's when I opened my eyes and saw that there was blood on her lips Master.

My period always disgusted me and this time was no different except that my best friend was eating me out. She removed the sheet from my body and it looked as though I had been injured since there was so much blood. It was all over her tits and stomach, her hands and arms and my crotch and upper thighs.

"Gina! You've been eating my period. That's disgusting!" I raged at her.

She just smiled like it was no big thing. She then descended and continued to eat me out before lifting her face to speak to me.

I had my whole forearm inside your pussy Fran. Could you not feel it?" She asked me.

Sadly, I could not.

Gina helped me to stand up and I felt the blood drip down my inner thighs as we went into the bathroom. We showered together for a long time and then got out and dried off. I inserted a tampon, but it wouldn't stay inside. My pussy gaped so wide that it was far too small, so I ended up stuffing a washcloth inside my pussy to staunch the flow of blood.

You fucking bastard! I am so mad at you right now. You ruined me. I know my body will heal, but where do we go from here.

I gave Gina your email address, so I expect that you will be hearing from her shortly.

I'm not sure that I want to see you again Master. At least not until I fully heal.

Slut (Fran)"

I smirked. And then I chuckled to myself.

****

Chapter 4: Sisters

Later that day I received an email from Fran's BFF Gina Stewart.

Hello Josh,

I hope you don't mind me reaching out like this. My name is Gina Stewart and I am friends with Frannie. I want to meet you. I think you will find me much more pliable than Frannie was. Please get in touch soon.

Kisses,

Gina

My address is 645 Davis Lane"

I replied back.

"Hey Gina,

I will see you on Monday at 10am.

Josh"

****

I showed up at Gina's house right on time. I rang the bell and a cute 21 year old opened the door and let me in.

"Hi Josh, I'm Leia. Mom said that you would be coming over." The young girl said.

Wow! Talk about breathtaking. This girl was so gorgeous! Standing just 5' 2" tall and weighing maybe 105 lbs soaking wet. She had short blonde hair and green eyes. She was wearing a spaghetti strapped cream colored silk top and matching silk shorts and no shoes. Her tits jiggled with every movement and she smiled as she caught me looking at her.

"So where is your mom?" I asked the petite girl.

"Oh she had to run out. She sells real estate and was needed at a property over in Lawton so she won't be back until 3pm." Leia told me.

"Oh." I said sadly.

Leia took my hand and held it.

"Don't be sad. Come with me into the living room. I want to talk with you." She said excitedly.

I sat on the couch and she sat with me.

Just then her sister walked out. Her twin sister mind you. She was also wearing a similar outfit as Leia was, only hers was burgundy.

"Hi, I'm Lana." The young woman said excitedly.

She came over and sat on my left.

"Would you like something?" Leia asked me.

"Huh?" I replied.

My head was spinning. Something wasn't adding up.

"Sorry about our manners Josh. Would you like something to drink?" Lana asked me.

"Oh sure, I'll take a water." I told her.

Both girls got up from the couch and went into the kitchen together.

A couple of minutes later, they walked out and Lana was holding a glass of water that she handed to me. And as she bent down, I got a look at her pendulous breasts under her top. It made my dick lurch in my pants.

I took a sip and set it on the side table.

Leia was standing in front of me and holding a glass of milk. She was smiling broadly.

Lana walked over to her sister and walked around her and trailed her fingers over her sister's shoulder and the back of her neck.

"Isn't my sister just breathtaking Josh?" Lana asked me.

I smiled and watched her and readjusted the dick in my pants.

Leia bit her lower lip as she watched me readjust my cock. She set the glass of milk on the table next to her.

Lana was standing behind her sister and had her hands on Leia's hips. She then began to raise up Leia's top and she was naked underneath. Her breasts came into view and I saw that her nipples were erect. Lana pulled the top off and tossed it on the chair behind her.

I saw her face over Leia's shoulder and her hands came around her sister's back and cupped her naked breasts.

"She really is lovely, isn't she?" Lana stated.

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. This was all too good to be true. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming and both girls giggled.

"You're not dreaming Josh." Leia replied.

I watched as Lana began to tweak her sister's hard nipples.

"Ohhhhh." Leia moaned.

Lana then removed her hands and picked up the glass of milk from the table and faced her sister from the side and tipped it. The milk flowed over Leia's right breast and nipple.

"Oooooh it's cold." She giggled.

Lana set down the glass and bent her head down and began to swipe her tongue all over Leia's breasts before latching onto her nipple and sucking it.

"Doesn't this look tasty Big boy? You want to have a taste? I know that I want a taste of something white and thick on her breast." Lana giggled.

"We both do Josh. We want it all." Leia bit her lower lip.

I couldn't hold back any longer and tugged off my pants and boxers down to my ankles. I sat back up and my hard cock bounced against my stomach.

"Holy fucking Jesus!" Leia blurted.

Lana stopped sucking Leia's nipple and they walked over and knelt before me.

"It's even bigger in person." Lana said excitedly.

"Can I...can we touch it?" Leia asked me.

"Yeah, you can, but I want to know how you know about this." I asked her.

"You mean Big Boy?" Lana inquired.

"Yup." I told her.

Both girls wrapped their tiny hands around my dick and both visibly sighed.

"Well, you probably already know that our mom and Frannie are best friends. Well, we are also best friends with Jessie and Mackenzie. It's not everyday that you find twins in the say city, let alone the same neighborhood. And so we became fast friends." Leia told me.

"But it is far deeper than that Big Boy. Frannie is our Aunt and Jessie and Mackenzie are our cousins." Lana told me with the most wicked smiled on her face.

It made me wonder if they were kissing cousins. I would soon find out.

"Wait a minute, Jess and Mac are not just sisters, but also twins?" I asked her.

"You didn't know that?" Lana asked.

"Well no, I thought twins were identical. Like you two." I told them.

They giggled.

"Guys are so clueless sometimes. Not all twins are identical silly. Sometimes they look like us and sometimes they look like Jessie and Mackenzie." Leia told me.

I closed my eyes and moaned. Their stroking hands were having an effect on me. A dollop of precum formed at the tip and Lana swooped in and caught it with her tongue and moaned.

I wondered how they would feel if they knew that my dick had been in their Aunt's cunt recently.

"Okay, so you know Jess and Mac. How do you know about..." My eyes glanced down at my dick.

"You mean 'Big Boy' here?..." Lana asked.

"Well, one day the 4 of us got high together and as girls do, we talked. We talk a lot about sex and they told us about you and your giant sized cock here. Leia and I are size queens, meaning we love big dicks. We have actually turned down guys because they only had 6 or 7 inch pricks. I know it doesn't make sense being as petite as we are, but a little dick does nothing for us." Leia said.

"It's true Josh. I need a mighty cock to get off. We both do. So when we heard about your huge cock last year, we grew envious. We begged Jessie and Mackenzie to do more than just show us pictures of 'Big Boy' here." Lana told me.

"I can tell that you like stroking it Leia, cause your nipples are erect." I replied.

Lana reached down and pulled off her top. Her nipples were just as erect as her sisters.

"So, do the drapes match the curtains?" I asked the duo.