Skin in the Game Pt. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus!!!" She groaned as my dick went all the way inside her sloppy wet pussy.

I reached around and cupped her tits and played roughly with her nipples.

Leia played with Lana's clit and soon the girl was howling in orgasm.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKYEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She cried out suddenly.

Her pussy gripped my dick like a vice and I grunted as I drove my cock in deep.

"UNGGGHHH!!!" I groaned as my cock flooded her cunt with huge globs of sperm.

I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye and looked to see their mom Gina watching us. She had her hand in her pants and when our eyes met, she smiled and then removed her hand and brought her wet fingers to her mouth.

I looked at Leia whom was watching me.

"I think it's my turn for some yummy dessert sis." Leia said as she got down on her knees before her sister.

Lana slowly slid off my cock and while Leia ate the fresh creampie from her pussy, I gave Lana a rim job.

****

The girls took a shower together while I walked out to the living room only wearing a pair of black socks.

"Mmmm, is that for me?" Gina stated from the kitchen.

I turned and looked at her.

"It is if you don't mind where it's been!" I chuckled.

Gina walked right up and kissed me on the lips. Her warm hands grasped my dick and began to play with it. I grew hard and she broke the kiss to look at me.

"You couldn't wait huh. I don't blame you really." She said before looking down at what she was now holding.

"Fuckkkk meeeee." She groaned in a loud whisper.

She looked back up and giggled.

"Sorry, it's just, I, uh, I..." She was lost for words.

I laughed.

"You must get that reaction a lot, huh." She smiled as her hands continued to feel my cock.

"I do actually." I told her.

It was her turn to laugh.

"You know, normally I wait until the third or 4th date before having sex with a guy." She said confidently.

"Oh yeah? And what makes you think we are going to have sex? I'm not an easy lay you know." I told her frankly.

"God you are delicious! So confident and so manly. So what do I need to do to get this beast inside my greedy little wet cunt?" She asked as she continued to stroke my hard dick.

"Help me seduce your sister and I will consider it." I told her and smiled sheepishly.

"I was afraid that you would say something like that." She said and released her hold on my dick.

"So, is that a no then?" I asked her.

"I didn't say that, ohhhhh mmmm." She moaned.

My fingers found her erect nipples. They were calling to me through her cotton top and I just had to touch them.

"I want you Gina. From the moment I saw you, I wanted you. Why would you let such a little thing like incest prevent you from submitting yourself to me? I know you know about the sex I had with your sister. You know that I have been fucking your nieces and you just watched me have sex with your daughters. And now you have second thoughts?" I replied.

I pinched her nipples especially hard before releasing them. I backed up a couple of steps and went over to my pants and put them on while Gina watched me. She was deep in thought and I wasn't one to beg. It just wasn't my way.

I looked around for my shirt and saw that she was holding it.

Gina walked over to me and kissed me again. She broke the kiss and said, "Okay, I'll do it."

"Prove it by kneeling before me and sucking my cock. The cock that was just inside your daughter's wet pussy." I told her.

Gina dropped down to her knees. She took down my pants and boxers and smelled my cock.

"Oh yeah! You dick smells good." She moaned and took my cock in her mouth.

She then removed it and licked it from the base to the crown and then down the opposite side.

"Mmmm, can you taste Lana's juices on my hard cock?" I asked her.

"I can." She replied.

"And?" I asked.

"I like it. I like it a lot." She moaned.

"Then tell her." I told the MILF as I swept my hand to the left.

Lana and her sister Leia were standing naked just a few feet away from us.

"I like the way your pussy tastes Lana." Her mom told her.

Lana walked over to her and stood inches from her mom's face.

"Go ahead and bury your tongue inside your daughter's pussy Gina." I told her.

Gina did that very thing. She released my dick and buried her face in her daughter's pussy.

Leia walked over and I grabbed her leg and thrust my cock up into her sloppy wet pussy. I began to thrust in and out several times and the sexy coed started to climax almost immediately.

"OHHHHHHHHFUUCCCCCKKKKKKMMMMMMMM!!!" She cried out.

I slid out of her pussy and Gina was watching us. She took my wet dick in her mouth. This was so hot to watch. Gina could sense my need to cum. She also had a great need and we moved over to the couch.

She pushed me back and I sat down. She then did a sexy strip for me.

"I've been fantasizing about this moment for months Josh. I want it all Big Boy! So don't hold back." She said seductively and then she turned around and sat down on my dick.

"OHHHH Jesus in heaven!!!" She groaned out loud.

Talk about tight. Gina's pussy was like a vice. Even tighter than her sister's pussy.

I reached around and played with her perfect tits. I rolled her long nipples while she slowly rose and fell on my cock.

She turned her head to look at me. "As much as I'm enjoying this in my pussy Josh, I really want it in my back door." She squealed.

"I thought you'd never ask." I told her and twisted and pinched her nipples harder.

"OH FUCK, HERE I FUCKING CUM!" She shouted.

"YESSSSSSSSSFUUUUCCCCKKKKYEAAAAHHHHHH!!!" She cried out loud.

I rose her up and pulled free from her pussy and brought her back down on my cock, only this time I entered her asshole. Her anus expanded to handle my incredible thickness and she mumbled something unintelligible when my dick was all the way inside her ass.

Lana was giving her mom oral sex and Leia was eating out her sister.

That's when my phone vibrated.

I picked it up and saw that I had an email from Fran. I glanced at it briefly and then uttered an "Oh shit."

Gina stopped moving and turned to look at me.

"I promise to clean the mess I made." She said.

"Sorry for my choice of words. It's not that. It's your sister. She's on her way over here with Jessie and Mackenzie. She invited me to come too. She said that you were going to make lasagna or something." I told her between thrusts as we started up again.

"Fuck, I forgot. We better disentangle ourselves and..." She trailed off as Lana stopped eating her out and Gina slowly rose off of my cock.

****

We barely had time to get dressed before the doorbell rang.

Fran, Jess and Mac came strolling in and when they saw me they each had a smile on their face.

Jess walked over and hugged me and kissed me on the lips. Her mom was right behind her when she squeezed my cock.

Fran walked over and dropped to her knees before me and pressed her face against my cock.

"I don't know how you did it lover, but mom has been talking you up since we got home." Jessie told me before walking into the kitchen.

Mackenzie came out with a drink and handed it to me.

I took it from her and drank it all down. And almost immediately, my head began to swim.

****

I came awake while sitting on the couch. A woman clad in black leather was sliding up and down my cock.

I looked to my left and saw Gina sitting with her 2 daughters. They were naked and and playing wit each other.

I looked to my right and saw Fran and her two daughters. They were all naked and playing together.

So, who was this mystery woman riding up and down my hard cock?

The big screen TV in front of us tuned on and showed the 8 of us sitting as we were on the couch and the woman clad in black leather was my wife Carol.

"You're probably wondering what I am doing here, my husband.

A few years ago, my conditioning broke. I know that you made me into your submissive toy shortly after we met, but when I got reunited with my sisters again, 2 years ago, the Domme side of me was awakened again.

I played it off that I was going through menopause to see how you would take it. At first, you seemed okay with it, but then I discovered you on several chat sites and looking to have an affair. Well it was understandable since you weren't getting any strange at home.

That's when Frannie suggested that I allow her to unleash her daughters on you. They were sex starved nymphomaniacs and I agreed to it.

Jessie tried to seduce you. I know all about the 'skin in the game'. That was clever on your part and it made me proud to be your wife.

And then you gave in and fucked her and her sister.

I'm not upset. Disappointed yes, that you wouldn't talk to me about being so horny, but I'm glad that you are now getting some relief.

I then talked with Gina about getting her daughters to seduce you. And that was terrific fun to watch.

I was actually in the spare bedroom while you were paddling Lana. It made me so wet to see you discipline the little tease.

And now here we all are.

I've been riding your hard cock for the last few hours. It was my idea to give you the roofie and when I remove myself, we are going into the large shower and you are going to let your cum fly all over us.

But that's not all. You are then going to urinate on us and we are going to have an orgy together as we worship your cock, my Dominant King." Carol said.

My wife slid off of my dick, turned around and helped me to my feet. We walked to Gina's bathroom.

And the rest is history.

The End.

I hope you liked the end to this story. Most of it is true. - Josh